Wheel Trimmer CHAMPION LMH5629 Buy Trimmer CHAMPION LMH5629 at the best price. Check out the detailed specifications, read customer reviews and find the best price for CHAMPION Trimmer LMH5629
Wheel Trimmer CHAMPION LMH5629
Wheel, petrol 4-stroke engine, 139 cm³, 4 HP, width / height of mowing: 60 cm / 38 mm, included: fishing line (4 mm), weight: 29.9 kg, tank for 1.3 l, noise level 104 dB
Description: wheel, petrol 4-stroke engine, 139 cm³, 4 HP, width / height of mowing: 60 cm / 38 mm, complete with: fishing line (4 mm). Show more
Description: wheel, petrol 4-stroke engine, 139 cm³, 4 HP, width / height of mowing: 60 cm / 38 mm, included: fishing line (4 mm), weight: 29.9 kg, 1.3 l tank, noise level 104 dB Collapse
- Type: wheeled
- Engine: gasoline, four-stroke
- Mowing width: 60 cm
- Power: 4 HP
- Handle: foldable with adjustable height
- Complete set: fishing line (4 mm),
- Collecting box: none
The lawn mower will not start on a cold
When starting a cold engine, it is not recommended to press the gas. Tilting the mower so that the air filter is on top, press the fuel suction button 5-6 times, set the function switch lever to the start position, pull the starter cord several times until the engine starts. After a few seconds of running the motor, turn off the starting system.
The lawn mower starts and stalls. What to do?
1. There is a spark, and everything seems to be normal, but the mower will not start, in such cases you should check the air inlet valve to the fuel tank. A clogged valve leads to the creation of a vacuum in the tank, in which the carburetor does not receive enough gasoline, so the lawn mower will start, but then stall. To exclude this reason, you need to clean the valve and try to start the lawn mower with the tank cap not completely twisted.
2. If this does not start the mower, remove and clean the fuel filter and check all carburetor parts, then try starting. The lawn mower will not start again, the air filter is disconnected, try to start without it, if the mower starts up, the reason is in the air filter, replace it.
The lawn mower will not start, or will start but stalls. What is the reason?
To understand this, you need to know the principle of operation of the unit as a whole. It also happens that, just bought, a new saw does not start, and it starts running around the service centers, in such cases it is recommended:
Carefully read the instruction manual;
to study in detail the method of first starting and running in lawn mowers;
try to understand how the product works;
how gasoline is pumped up and so on.
Causes of malfunctioning lawn mowers:
The quality of gasoline is poor;
incorrect proportion of gasoline and oil;
clogging of the fine filter;
the spark was gone.
Trimmer won’t start. Why?
A petrol trimmer is an amazingly useful thing that can be used to tidy up not only a miniature lawn in the backyard of the house, but also mow a lawn of considerable size without any extra hassle. But, like all things in this world, it tends to break. In this article, we will try to figure out what to do in cases where the trimmer refuses to work.
Petrol trimmer won’t start well
So what to do if the petrol trimmer won’t start well or won’t start at all? The most common reason for such a breakdown is poor quality fuel. Remember that, for example, trimmers of the Stihl and Husqvarna brands are unlikely to start on fuel quality lower than AI-92. You should not save on fuel, because repair of parts of the cylinder-piston group can be one third of the total cost of the scythe, and sometimes even half. Also, when preparing the fuel mixture, it is necessary to correctly observe the proportions of fuel and oil, which are always indicated in the instructions for the trimmer.
What to do if high-quality fuel is poured into the gas tank, there is a spark, but the tool still refuses to start? It is necessary to check the condition of the candle. It is located in the center of the mower body. It must be carefully unscrewed and make sure there is no plaque on it. If there is, then carefully clean the candle from carbon deposits and dry it.
If the lawn mower does not start even after the methods suggested above, then you need to try to remove the air filter and start the device without it. If the trimmer still doesn’t work, dust off the old filter or buy a new one.
It also happens that the mower works for a maximum of 5 minutes, and then stalls and does not start until it cools down. In this case, try to open the filler cap of the gasoline filler cap; a suction sound should appear. Then screw the cap back on. If you do this manipulation while the trimmer has just started to stall, then the speed will be restored, and you can continue to work. If the mower stalls before opening the lid, then you just need to start it as expected according to the instructions.
Trimmer won’t start after winter
How to be in such a situation? Don’t worry and panic. This is a very common problem that can be solved in just 3-4 minutes. Firstly, if last year’s fuel remains in the gas tank, then it must be drained. Gasoline loses its octave properties after 2 weeks of inactivity. Secondly, you need to start a lawn mower after a long stagnation in a slightly different way. First you need to open the throttle and pump a little fuel mixture into the carburetor, then pull the handle until you feel a little resistance. Then you can start the trimmer.
In no case should you store gasoline in a plastic container from under water. When mixing the fuel mixture, a static charge builds up, you can catch a spark.
Therefore, at gas stations it is not allowed to fill gasoline in plastic cans, only in metal ones. Before pouring gasoline into a metal canister, it is better to put it on the ground, this way static is removed from the body.
But there are situations when simple manipulations with the lawn mower do not help. The engine still won’t start. In this case, we check the power supply and ignition system, guided by the rule, the engine does not work if there is nothing to burn or nothing to set fire to.
During the engine running-in period (this is approximately the trimmer operation on 2-3 tanks), the amount of oil can be increased. For example, mix it with gasoline in a 30: 1 ratio.
A small amount of oil mixed with gasoline leads to increased wear of the cylinder-piston group. An excess of oil in the mixture, although not so fatal, is also harmful. Coking of the piston rings, rapid formation of carbon deposits in the combustion chamber, and a drop in engine power may occur. In addition, the muffler mesh screen is coked. Therefore, some users (after the end of the warranty period for the trimmer) recommend dismantling it.
Gasoline used in the AI 92 lawn mower. The brand of gasoline is precisely specified in the operating instructions. You should not try to force the engine by pouring 95th gasoline into it. This can cause overheating, erratic trimmer operation and breakage.
It is not recommended to leave fuel in the trimmer tank during extended shutdowns. It is better to end the working day with the entire mixture completely exhausted. If this is not done, then, since the gasoline will evaporate from the engine overnight, and a thin film of oil will remain, the carburetor jets may become clogged. This will cause difficulty the next time you start the engine.
It is also necessary to observe safety precautions when storing fuel. Many people pour gasoline into a plastic water bottle. Should I do this?
If everything is in order with the electrical equipment, then we check the carburetor.
The trim tabs are fitted with vacuum carburetors. When disassembling, cleaning or washing it, you need to be extremely careful not to disassemble the lower part of the carburetor, where the primer is located. The air filter (visible when you remove the protective cover from the carburetor) must be washed with detergents. Best for dishwashing. After drying, put it back. We wash the carburetor with clean gasoline and blow through all the holes with a pump. We also wash the fuel line filter, then dry and collect everything. Usually, after all the manipulations, the trimmer starts working.
A thin cable instead of a fishing line, should you use it on your lawn mower?
This idea occurs to almost everyone who has had to mow 10 acres of tall grass. At first glance, the idea seems like a good one. The cable is stronger than the line and does not wear out so much. However, not all so simple.
Breather and exhaust port
Often, delicate branded lawn mowers will not start and stall due to a dirty breather. The main function of this element is to equalize the pressure in the gas tank. When this unit becomes clogged, a vacuum is created in the tank, which prevents the supply of fuel. You can eliminate the malfunction by cleaning the breather. You can use a regular needle for cleaning.
Normal operation of streamers with internal combustion engines can be disrupted due to dirt entering the exhaust channel or a clogged silencer mesh. There is such a problem on older generation models. The issue can be resolved by traditional cleaning and removal of the anti-spark grid.
We carry out diagnostics of a candle and a candle channel
If the quality of the fuel mixture is not in doubt, and the lawn mower stalls when started, then a flooded candle may be the cause. Here, for repairs, an ordinary spark plug wrench (probably every motorist has) and a spare candle are suitable.
- We unscrew the candle and wipe it;
- Dry it thoroughly (do not ignite);
- We drain the excess fuel in the chamber through the spark plug hole and dry it;
- We clean the old candle from carbon deposits using a file or a lady’s file;
- We expose a gap with a distance of 1 mm (you can check with any coin);
- We put everything back in place and try to start the trimmer.
If the candle is working, the socket where it is located is completely dry, and the lawn mower does not want to start, lubricate the threaded connection with gasoline. It should be slightly damp. No matter how wonderful a spark the candle may give out, there is simply nothing to ignite in a dry chamber.
If the trimmer motor still does not start, you should exclude such a reason as the absence of a spark due to poor contact between the spark plugs and the high-voltage wire. If the connection is good and there is still no spark, most likely your ignition unit has flown. Here it will not be possible to do without a master, since the part is not repaired, but sold as a single unit.
Checking the fuel mixture
Before starting the engine of the gasoline streamer, check the presence and quality of the fuel mixture. Do not save, do not be greedy and do not be clever in this matter. Repair or replacement of the piston group will cost you too much (sometimes up to 70% of the cost of a new tool). Prepare the oil-fuel mixture strictly according to the instructions. Calculate its amount based on real needs. Excess gasoline left over after work loses its quality over time.
The most common reasons a lawn mower won’t start
- Poor quality fuel. What gasoline do you use for your scythe? STIHL and Husqvarna tools will not run on cheap fuel, they need at least 92 gallon fuel from a reputable gas station. It is not worth saving on gasoline, since the repair of the cylinder-piston group can be a third of the cost of the tool itself.
When preparing the fuel mixture, observe the proportions of fuel and oil, which are indicated in the operating manual. Please note that gasoline mixed with oil will lose its properties over time, so it must be used within two weeks. Always keep the fuel mixture fresh!
- Fuel filter in the tank. If the mower does not start, be sure to check the condition of the part. Please note that the inlet must not be left without a filter.
- Have you checked everything you can and still won’t start the mower? You may have forgotten about the air filter. It must be removed, and then try to run the tool without it. Starts up? This means that you need to clean the old or install a new filter.
What to do if the lawn mower won’t start?
There are several reasons why the lawn mower may not start: low-quality fuel, part failure, or prolonged downtime. Sometimes problems even arise with a new, just purchased instrument. So that you do not waste time and money on visiting the service department, we advise:
- Firstly, familiarize yourself in detail with the operating manual, where the process of starting the lawn mowers is step by step;
- Secondly, inspect the product, it may be necessary to repair any part;
- Thirdly, if the first 2 tips did not help, study the reasons why the lawn mower does not start, and the ways to eliminate them that we offer.
Lawn mowers start types
What needs to be done first? Squeeze the throttle lock and trigger to set the throttle to the start position. Then we press the start button. Let go of the throttle lock, throttle trigger and start button. Thus, we have activated the throttling function. To return the engine to idle speed, you must press the throttle lock and throttle trigger again.
Cold start lawn mowers
Please note that the throttle trigger must not be pulled before the engine starts and runs.
- We place the tool on a flat surface and slowly press the fuel pumping button up to 10 times, the number may vary depending on the model.
- Then we set the lever of the start system switch to the START position.
- Pull the starter cord sharply until the engine starts.
- Run the power package for 5-10 seconds and then pull the throttle trigger to disengage the starting system.
Starting a warm engine lawn mowers
- Keep the throttle trigger pressed and do not release it until the engine runs smoothly.
- Pull the starter cord sharply and wait until the power unit starts. In this case, the trigger must be pressed.
- A warm engine is started within 10 minutes after it has stopped. If more time has passed, then use the instructions for turning on the cold unit.
Starting the engine with a flooded spark plug
In this case, the power unit can be started by setting the starting system lever to the RUN position, the throttle trigger must be pressed. Then we pull the starter handle as many times as it takes to start the engine. If the power unit does not start for a long time, you should contact the service center for help.