Arrangement of a multifunctional model
For the manufacture of a multifunctional device, you must prepare:
- Steel pipes and corners;
- Sheet steel;
- Two wheels;
- Comfortable sitting;
- Welding machine and tool kit.
This adapter is a multifunctional model. It can be used for basic agricultural work and for transporting goods over uneven terrain over short distances. The structure can be equipped with such agricultural implements as a plow, harrow, tiller, potato digger. Snow scraper can be attached to adapter during winter months.
The main elements of the equipment are: the frame and hitch devices, as well as the wheelset and seats
The manufacturing process of the adapter at home takes place in several stages.
Stage # 1. drawing up a kinematic diagram
To ensure the balance of the structure and prevent additional overloads at the design stage, it is necessary to draw up a kinematic diagram. You can make it yourself or use a ready-made version.
This circuit was developed for the manufacture of an adapter designed to operate on the Neva trailer
Tiller adapter: how to build a good do-it-yourself seat cart?
Assembling a simple structure
A simple adapter model is a metal frame. It is made from a pipe with a rectangular cross-section 1.7 meters long. At one of the ends of the pipe, a 0.5 meter long pipe is welded perpendicularly, which will serve as the basis for attaching the racks for the adapter wheels. The height of the struts themselves from the wheel axle to the top point is 0.3 meters.
For the manufacture of the structure, you can use the wheels removed from the garden cart. They can be installed on bushings, which are quite simple to perform on a conventional lathe. Bearings of the appropriate size are put on the finished bushings.
After that, the braces must be attached to the central pipe and the hubs of the wheels of the adapter by welding. The length of the products depends on the angle of their inclination relative to the structure. The square adapter frame can also be made in any size. In our case, this is a frame of 0.4×0.4 meters. To equip the attachments, a channel 0 with a length of 0.4 meters is welded to the rear end of the frame. The assembly and connection of the side pipes of the structure is carried out using bolts.
The seat is placed on a metal support that is welded to the central tube. The adapter is ready for use.
What adapter designs exist?
With this attachment, you can greatly simplify the use of the tiller. After all, it acts as a transitional link connecting the unit itself with other functional elements: nozzles for planting and hilling potatoes, flat cutters, a plow. By installing equipment, you can automate gardening work as much as possible. For example, when using special equipment with attachments, you can increase the working speed from 5 to 10 km / h.
3pt Hitch Overview / Tiller Operation Basics
There are several types of adapters. In general, the structure is a trolley attached to the rear of the tiller, equipped with a comfortable seat
Some models are equipped with a lifting lever, which greatly simplifies the control of the mechanism and the movement of the unit itself on the site. Other adapters, in addition to agricultural work, can also be used for transporting goods. They are equipped with a special body. The adapters can have short or long drawbars, depending on their function. Short drawbar models are designed to work with light tillers, while long drawbar models are designed for heavier implements.
There are also models with a telescopic drawbar on sale, as well as those in which you can adjust the track width.
The adapters are fixed to the tiller using a single enlarged hitch, which consists of two parts: the first part is needed to connect the equipment to the unit. And the second acts as an adjustable adapter between the equipment itself and its lifting mechanism. To increase the number of implements used simultaneously, the adapters are equipped with a double universal hitch.
Stage # 2. production of main parts
When making and assembling the frame, it is important to provide for the arrangement of a fork with a sleeve. It is necessary to ensure free rotation of the trailer.
The frame of the structure is made of metal pipes and corners
The body of the structure is made of steel sheet. The height of its sides is made no less than 30 cm.
When making stands for the adapter wheels, you can use the diagram below
The simplest option for making a coupling assembly is a 15 cm long pin, which is stuck into the hole in the drawbar of the U-shaped motoblock “towbar”. The disadvantage of this option is quick wear: under the action of a freely rotating trailer, the hitch holes are quickly broken. To reduce wear, it is advisable to lengthen the U-shaped chain.
Stage # 3. installing the seat
On the backbone frame of the adapter beam, stepping back 80 cm from the front edge, fix the seat. It is fixed with bolts. The adapter is ready. It remains only to check the functionality of the multifunctional device.
Algorithm of actions
To start assembling additional equipment for a motor-cultivator, you will need a drawing, in accordance with which the fastening elements and the construction of fragments will be made. If you have special skills and experience, a homemade adapter for the tiller and the drawing can be done independently. If you are afraid to make a mistake, you should take ready-made drawings. Before designing, it is recommended to check and verify the compliance of dimensions and numbers.
Types of front adapters for the tiller
Converted technical devices are of the following types:
- With telescopic drawbar type. This detail adjusts the width of the tiller adapter.
- With drawbars of various lengths. The short clamp is designed for light weight devices, the long one is suitable for heavy mechanisms.
- The purpose of the equipment is the transportation of goods. Models have a special body that can withstand increased stress.
- With lifting link mechanism. Equipment that has suspended equipment is easy to operate and move.
Steering type adapter
How to make a steering adapter for a tiller? The type of structure in which the steering wheel is provided must be rigidly fixed. The steering gear is performed as a separate independent unit. A pair of wheels and an axle that serves as a steering gear is installed at the front and rear. Fixation sites are selected based on individual characteristics. The location of the steering gear depends on the type of spare part. When assembling, it is recommended to perform just such an improved model.
A motorized cultivator with steering has many positive qualities:
- the operator will not waste energy when moving behind the unit;
- the equipment has maneuverability and increased functionality;
- traction force is realized at 100%;
- on the tiller you can get to the workplace, without the use of additional equipment;
- ease of management compared to other options.
Advantages and disadvantages
After the tiller has been modernized, the designers note the positive qualities of the front adapter:
- ease of use;
- disclosure of the traction resource. the existing abilities increase;
- the possibilities of work are expanding. tillage will be accelerated;
- if necessary, the unit is disassembled and assembled;
- good balance in weight and axes;
- you can move around on the device.
The disadvantages include the fact that in the presence of a movable hitch there is a deterioration in stability.
The tiller adapter consists of the following structural elements:
Do-it-yourself front adapter for the tiller
The main task of the technique with the front adapter is to speed up and facilitate the processing of the garden.
If you attach additional devices to the device, you can expand the range of applications:
- remove hay;
- to cultivate the land. to plant and collect;
- clear the area from snow;
- level the soil surface;
- transfer small-sized cargo.
Tools and consumables:
- metal corners, square profile;
- bearings for the steering wheel and column;
- metal sheets;
- a pair of wheels, preferably on an axle;
- drills, electrodes, discs for an angle grinder;
- wrenches of various sizes;
- welding electric apparatus;
- lubricants. grease;
- Angle Grinder;
At the preparatory stage, a selection of a kinematic scheme should be made, in which the balance indicators of the entire structure are provided. Overload warning should also be provided. It is recommended to use ready-made drawings of the adapter with the steering wheel to the tiller.
The chillers use a standard internal combustion engine as the main driving force. Depending on the type and brand of the tiller, for example, Cayman Vario, Patriot Ural, Texas, Foreman, Krosser, Viking, Forza, the engine used may be different:
- Gasoline 4-stroke engine. This engine is used for units belonging to the light and middle class of devices.
- Diesel 4-stroke engine. This type of motor is used on heavy and powerful chillers, designed to work on the most difficult terrain.
The tiller control is located on the handle of the unit, responsible for changing the speed and direction of movement of the device. Among the controls are:
- Levers, steering wheel and speed switches.
- Clutch control.
- Lever or engine stop button.
- Gas supply, etc.
In the design of the tiller there is no seat for a person (as in the tiller Salyut), therefore the control itself is carried out by a person with his own hand.
For the tiller, accessories: creeper, mulcher and do-it-yourself counterweight, wheels for a cultivator. dimensions and drawings
If earlier it was necessary to harrow and plow practically by hand, using a minimum number of auxiliary tools, now this could be done using special equipment. In this case, we are talking about tillers. units that are full-fledged assistants in the garden and vegetable garden. However, the cost of all these equipment is quite high, taking into account the cost of the tiller itself, so many craftsmen have adapted to make new homemade products of this or that technical means.
It is not surprising that the growth of such interest in this technique was associated with the use of various additional equipment of the trailed and mounted type (KUHN), which significantly expand the functionality of the tiller.
DIY tiller tools
I would like to start the analysis of homemade products with the direct manufacture of tillers with our own hands. This does not mean that we will make the unit from scratch, because it is technically impossible for home conditions.
The main working units will be taken from other equipment, we just have to prepare a certain base on which it was possible to successfully connect all the tiller’s organs.
I would like to tell you about diesel tillers on 4 wheels, the homemade of which will be discussed later. In essence, these units are similar in appearance and in their technical data to full-fledged mini tractors.
To help farmers, companies produce a variety of special equipment to facilitate the work and maintenance of the farm. Here is everything about the device and characteristics of the Piggy grain crusher.
Millions of people in our land are engaged in gardening and farming. Garden cultivators. save your time, health and strength.
Those who have their own household should find out what the milking process is like with a milking machine. Click on the link to get acquainted with the milking machine AID 2.
The only difference is that the tillers do not have a differential lock, but otherwise they are very similar. both the presence of the driver’s seat, and the steering, and the presence of two pairs of wheels.
It is clear that the alteration will be based on the addition of several additional units to the existing tiller. an additional frame to the second pair of wheels, the installation of a steering wheel and a seat, under which the speed control should be located, etc.
The undercarriage includes not only the wheelbase itself, but also the frame structure to which these wheels are attached, and where the main working units of the tiller are located.
In more modern tiller models, a change in the distance between a pair of wheels is provided, which allows you to adjust the size of the tiller track.
Today, there are two types of wheels. pneumatic and metal with grousers.
The finished version costs about 120 thousand rubles, so not everyone has the means to purchase it. Here homemade production becomes expedient, which is gaining popularity every year.
Tiller trailers and their homemade trailers are a fairly simple design, consisting of a conventional box with sides, located on a wheelbase.
To make a trailer ourselves, we need:
- Protube 40 × 25 mm and 25 × 25 mm. It is needed for the manufacture of the trolley hitch itself with the tiller, as well as for the manufacture of the sides. inside and under the trailer.
- For the body, we need to make a frame structure from a 40 × 25 cm and 25 × 25 cm professional pipe. The bottom of the body can be made from a regular piece of sheet metal. Pieces of the professional pipe must be welded to the bottom of the body in such a way that a lattice is obtained. On top of these edges, a full-fledged piece of a professional pipe is welded along the entire perimeter.
- On the finished frame, you need to install a profiled sheet, which will serve as the sides. The height of each side is approximately 30 cm.
- The tailgate needs to be made folding. We use ordinary latches as latches, which must be attached on both sides of the side. This side is attached to the bottom of the body using conventional hinges from the doors. On the same board, you can install reflectors that act as reflectors.
- Wheels can be taken from Oka or Zhiguli cars. their diameter will be optimal.
- The bridge can also be taken from the old Zhiguli. The wheels are attached to it with a pair of bearings. You can fix the bridge to the frame using pieces of pipe, up to two on each side. One ends of the pipe are welded to the bridge, and the other to the body.
Do-it-yourself load on the wheels of a tiller
The most common way to make the machine heavier is to put additional weights on the wheels. The discs, axle and hub are strong enough to support additional weight of up to 50 kg. You can make weights for the tiller Neva, Ugra, Cascade, Rusich, Nadezhda, Forza, Salute, Mole in various ways.
The first method is to manufacture cargo from hollow steel barrels.
This is the simplest and most affordable option that does not require serious financial costs.
The work is carried out in the following sequence:
- The metal barrel is cut by an angle grinder into 3 parts (the bottom and top should be 10-15 cm high. depending on the size of the tiller).
- The bottom and top parts are welded at the cut. The seam can be reinforced with a strip of metal.
- 4-6 through holes for bolts are drilled in the workpiece, if necessary, they are reinforced with steel washers.
- Hollow tanks are secured to rims with long bolts and nuts.
- Sand and granite chips or other loose material are poured inside the nozzles. Water is added to increase its density.
- The lid is screwed on.
This weighted unit can be used in the most extreme conditions. When the additional load is no longer needed, it can be quickly removed, emptied and stored. It is advisable to always have pads with the tiller in order to quickly make it heavier when the need arises.
The second method is the manufacture of removable weighting materials from steel. To do this, you need a hexagonal iron rod, the size of which matches the hole in the axle of the unit chassis. Additionally, you need to have 2 20-kg pancakes from the bar.
Subsequent work consists of the following stages:
- 2 pieces of 5-6 cm long are cut from the profile.
- Profile pieces are welded to the discs at the neck hole.
- Through holes for cotter pins are made in the axis of the unit and in the profile.
- The made weights cling to the tiller and are fixed with cotter pins.
If there is a need for an additional increase in the weight of the wheel, then 10-kg pancakes from the bar can be welded to the linings. To give the wheel an aesthetic look, old clutch baskets from VAZ are welded to the weights. Paint is applied over the basket, the color of which suits the owner the most.
The third way to make the wheels heavier is to make an additional load of reinforced concrete. These loads are made in this way:
- A flask is made of sand or gypsum, its walls and bottom are reinforced with cement mortar or liquid glass.
- A three-dimensional frame is made from a sheet of steel and reinforcement, the center of which is a solid hexagon with a pre-drilled hole for a cotter pin.
- Heavy concrete is made using fine granite crushed stone and lead filler.
- The solution is poured into a mold, carefully compacted and leveled.
- After gaining strength with concrete, its surface is treated with impregnation and painted.
For additional weighting of concrete nozzles, it is recommended to leave embeds with a thread.
In addition to the listed manufacturing methods, cargoes per tiller are made from:
- cement balancers from a washing machine;
- lead, by casting the desired shape;
- steel sheet and sand.
It is better to do the last option not with native motoblock pneumatic wheels, but to take a couple of automobile wheels (for example, from Zhiguli) and modernize them. To do this, it is necessary to weld to them the hubs from the old wheels of the cultivator, and attach steel sheets to the sidewalls by welding. Sand is poured into the resulting cavity or a cement mixture is poured.
How to weight the lugs to the tiller
To perform work on viscous clay or loamy soil, metal lugs are installed on the tiller instead of wheels. In order to maintain the required plowing depth, it is necessary to make the machine heavier by hanging loads on the chassis of the unit.
If factory weights are used as weights and their weight is not enough, auxiliary ones can be used together with them.
Make weighting materials yourself:
- modernize lugs by welding metal pancakes;
- make concrete weighting agents (the procedure here is similar to the method of making weights for pneumatic wheels, only as a mold for casting it is necessary to take a pan with straight walls and a flat bottom, or a cut metal barrel of a suitable diameter);
- flywheels from the engine of a VAZ 2106 “Zhiguli” car are well suited as a load, one for each wheel;
- pick up pulleys from agricultural machinery for disassembly, suitable in diameter.
How to make a tiller heavier with your own hands
The installation of homemade weighting materials will help eliminate slippage and increase the efficiency of light and medium tillers (such as: Neva MB-2 and MB-1, Patriot, Oka, Salyut and others).
To figure out how to weight the tiller correctly, you need to understand that there are three ways to achieve a specific task:
- fasten loads on the body of agricultural machinery;
- make weights for wheels or lugs;
- to increase the weight of the attachment (plow, hiller, blade-shovel for snow removal and others) to improve penetration.
Weighting the tiller body
In some cases, the weight of the wheel weights is insufficient. Since it is not recommended to overload the axle, weight is added to the unit body. This can be done in different ways. The best option is to attach the removable steel frame directly to the chiller. The base can be a frame, a gearbox or a niche for installing a battery.
The increase in the mass of the body is carried out in the following sequence:
- Determination of the center of gravity of the unit. Creating a wireframe project.
- Welding to the gearbox cover, and to the tiller steering bracket. bolts with a diameter of 12 mm and a length of at least 10 cm.
- Welding the frame from the corner. Making mounting holes in it for bolts.
- Fitting the frame to the frame. Drilling holes in it corresponding to the location of the holes on the frame.
- Cleaning the frame from dirt and rust. Painting the product and fixing it to the frame.
- Manufacturing of cargo to the size of the frame. You can find the necessary parts at the scrap metal collection point, where the material will be immediately cut into fragments of the desired size.
Weights are fastened to the trailer by welding or bolting. The second option is more time-consuming to implement, but more practical in the long run. The need to remove additional load arises when transporting the unit or performing light work, when excess pressure on the ground is contraindicated.
How to weight a cultivator with your own hands
Owners of low-power cultivators equipped with an electric motor (for example, the Garden M 750 ET, PATRIOT ELEKTRA 1000 or HYUNDAI T 1810E ground cutter) face such a problem that when passing through an area with hard or medium-dense soil, the mini-cultivator jumps and does not cope with the delivered task.
To make the manual plowing unit heavier, craftsmen install foam blocks or a 5-liter bottle filled with sand on top of the body. Such modernization will help the mini-cultivator to effectively cultivate a small summer cottage, but it will become more difficult for the operator to operate it.
List of tools and equipment
As a rule, at each summer cottage there is a sufficient number of metal products and a set of devices for carrying out a wide range of works.
In order to make wheel weights for the tiller with your own hands, you will need the following tools and materials:
- welding machine;
- building level;
- angle grinder with discs for cutting and grinding metal;
- electric drill with a set of drills;
- a small steel or aluminum barrel with a twist-off lid;
- pancakes from the bar weighing 5, 10, 20 kg;
- steel corner 30-50 mm;
- paint brush;
- car paint.
Weight the tiller so that it is always possible to quickly dismantle the attached attachments. They are not required when mowing grass and performing other work that does not require strong adhesion to the ground. Excess cargo in such cases will interfere and lead to excessive consumption of fuel.
How to make a counterweight on a tiller with your own hands
Counterweight is a front tiller weight that is hung on the front bumper pipe and helps to improve the efficiency of plowing hard soil and virgin land. And also with its help, you can shift the center of gravity of the cultivator, thereby increasing stability during work.
To make a counterweight on a tiller with your own hands, you will need heavy improvised items, fasteners and a little ingenuity. Consider several options for homemade products:
- five-liter bottles filled with water or sand, which are suspended by the handle and attached with a carabiner;
- a counterweight from a weight for scales (under it it is necessary to make a frame from a metal tape, which will be inserted into the guides from a steel profile welded from the bottom to the frame of the agricultural unit);
- a weighting agent cast from lead or cement in the form of a parallelepiped or a cylinder, with pre-inserted “ears” from a steel bar for hanging;
- several pancakes fastened together, to the outermost of which metal carabiners are welded, which serve as locks of a homemade device.
How to make do-it-yourself weights for a tiller
By using a variety of tiller weights, land owners can significantly increase the functionality and range of applications for these machines. tillers and motor-cultivators are indispensable helpers when carrying out earthworks in large and small areas, transporting goods over short distances. With their help, less time and effort is spent on soil processing. However, in some cases, even the most modern and expensive equipment, such as the domestic tiller Neva, cannot cope with individual tasks. When lifting virgin soil, working on slopes and in damp ground, the wheels of the unit slip, since it does not have enough own weight for reliable grip. In order to make the machine heavier, various factory and home-made weights are used.
A quality steering wheel adapter for the tiller makes it easier to operate the cultivator. Such a tiller in its functions is comparable to a mini-tractor, only it is more economical in fuel consumption. The standard APM unit from the Krasny Oktyabr manufacturer does not have a rudder.
The control is carried out using the steering wheel of the cultivator. But other manufacturers make steering units. The cart is designed for more comfortable work on the cultivator, so the presence of a steering wheel will make the operation easier.
Assembling the adapter for the tiller
First, make the frame. It is made from pieces of metal of the required length. The metal is cut by an angle grinder and the parts are connected by welding or screws.
Then they carry out the chassis. When the cultivator motor is located at the front, then the base wheels determine the track gauge. The rear ones are attached to the frame using an axle. It must be made from a pipe of the required diameter. Bushings with bearings are attached to its ends.
Then wheels are mounted on them. When the cultivator motor is at the rear, the tread should be wider. Otherwise, the structure will not be able to maintain balance during operation. Then the base cultivator wheels must be removed and fixed on a wide axle.
To make your own steering wheel, you do not need to remove the handle of the car. If you use the handle from the cultivator, you can control the entire structure using the motorcycle handlebar. But it will be difficult to back up. Therefore, it is best to mount a sturdy steering column.
Consider the manufacture of a frame for a trailer of a motor cultivator. With a solid metal frame, steering will be directed to the front axle of the unit. You can make a frame on hinges, while the steering column will rotate completely onto the front frame. To achieve this, mount the gear to the front frame.
The second gear is mounted on the steering column. Then a seat for the tractor driver is made. It can be taken from a car. The seat is welded onto the frame. It can be regulated. This is especially necessary for the front type device. The driver’s seat is now attached.
To attach the trailer to the plow tiller, a bracket must be installed. To work with the mower, you need to make a hydraulic system. To work on the device, you need to weld the towbar from the car to the rear, where the metal frame is located. The pump can be borrowed from any unit for agricultural work.
The hitch for the cultivator is U-shaped. This requires a channel profile. The hitch is installed under the steering column. In this case, it is necessary to drill the holes that are marked in the drawing. A bracket and a pin are mounted through them. The components are made of high quality steel. It is also possible to perform a caterpillar mechanism.
Thus, all the necessary parts and assemblies of the adapter for the cultivator are made. Now you need to assemble the entire structure. After that, it needs to be checked and tested in work. If all components are operating normally, then you can start operating the unit.
Required materials and tools
Consider what you need to create an apparatus.
Materials and tools:
- Two wheels with an axle. The radius of the wheels should be 15-18 inches. You can take wheels from a car.
- Bearings for wheel and steering systems. Metal profile corner or channel, metal pipe.
- Nuts screws, washers.
- Lubrication: grease.
- Welding machine, drill with drill, wires, discs.
- Angle Grinder.
- Screwdriver, wrench, screwdriver.
- Frame for turning the cultivator using the steering wheel.
Front and rear adapters
There are several types of trailers, depending on which wheels are driving:
- Front-wheel drive. The unit is fixed behind the tiller. This is the simplest and most popular modification. It makes it possible to easily operate the cultivator and carry out a large amount of work.
- Rear drive. The unit is located in front of the cultivator. This design makes it possible to carry out work when using a hitch located at the rear of the cultivator.
- Four-wheel drive. The trailer can be located both in front and behind the cultivator. This design differs from the previous ones in that not 2 wheels rotate, but all 4 wheels at once. Such a device performs the functions of a mini-tractor. This increases the maneuverability of the structure, its cross-country ability, additional adhesion to the soil is carried out. The 4×4 drive is considered the most efficient.
The rear adapter is the most common type of tiller trailer. It can be used as a trolley (lifting capacity about 100 kg), for aggregation with attachments for plowing, mowing, snow removal, etc.
Steering trailer allows maneuvering in different terrain, making the operator’s job easier. It can be inconvenient and dangerous to operate the structure using the steering wheel of the cultivator itself. When working in a field with uneven terrain or in a vegetable garden, it is better to use a trailer with a steering wheel for a tiller, as it is easier to drive.
In order to make a rear adapter with your own hands, readily available materials are suitable. The basis of the trailer design is the frame; it can be made of a metal profile or a metal pipe. The hitch assembly can be movable or rigid. In the second case, a change in the cultivator itself will be required, so the creation of a movable hitch is less complicated.
The rear adapter is used for work that requires constant supervision (hilling the beds), so the design necessarily includes a seat for the operator’s convenience. It also facilitates the work of the presence of steering, which is made from the steering mechanisms of any vehicles.
Drawings and dimensions
First you need to complete the drawing. The first step is to calculate the kinetic scheme. Then they carry out the basic diagram, which indicates the dimensions of all parts. All parts, assemblies and fasteners of the structure will be manufactured according to this scheme. Before starting to create an aggregate, you need to clarify all the data available on the diagram and check their compliance with the indicators of all blanks.
How to make an adapter to the tiller with your own hands
For a gardener or farmer who wants to increase the volume of work, you can make an adapter for a tiller with your own hands. Let’s take a look at how to make your own front steering wheel adapter. For this, a frame is made, a lever is welded to it, then a coupling unit is created, after that a trailer turning mechanism is made, then braces must be welded.
Thus, you can make a homemade all-wheel drive trailer for both small and heavy tillers. For more detailed step-by-step instructions for making a trailer yourself, we will consider below.
Do-it-yourself steering wheel on the tiller
The steering wheel tiller adapter makes maneuvering easier and more stable. Making a steering wheel for a tiller with your own hands is quite easy if you have basic welding skills.
You can create a structure from a steering gear from a car; it is better to use a steering column with a bipod from trucks, tractors. The bipod can be used to hitch the rear adapter to the cultivator. The steering arm is indispensable if the trailer design does not imply steering levers. When making an adapter with a steering wheel for a tiller, you can make a ball joint that allows the wheel to turn freely in a horizontal plane.
If the equipment is used for plowing the ground or other difficult work, then it is better to make the steering and the trailer-tiller connection mechanism independent, since there will be a large load on the hitch unit.
How to Make Mini Power Tiller
Mobile means of small agricultural mechanization. Shafts of selection and method of power of single-axle small-sized tractors (tillers). Main parameters and volumes. Designation. GOST 28524-90.
Mobile means of small agricultural mechanization.
Abstract (scope of use). The real stereotype is clarified by the tiller types of small-sized uniaxial (tiller) and biaxial tractors, as well as their main parameters. Key texts. small tractors; agricultural mechanization.
Small tractors, tillers and motor-cultivators.
The stereotype clarifies the joint requirements that ensure the safety of the operator’s work when using tractors, tillers and motor-cultivators for their intended purpose, during transportation, installation and maintenance.
Means of small mechanization of agricultural affairs.
Key texts. security; operator; small tractor; tiller; motor cultivator; lateral static stability; noise level in the working space; controls; diligence; visibility; engine start; exhaust system; braking system.