Screwdriver malfunctions Makita
frequent breakdowns of the office screwdriver Makita subsequent:
- The screwdriver does NOT fit. Here and so what remains to be done to our client is clear. The beginning of everything is to look at the battery, and in addition, the contacts and connections in the case, the wiring. A multimeter will help you to check for you.
- The reverse button does not work. This means that you cannot either tighten or unscrew the screws and bolts. Here you need to check the resistance of the button with a multimeter, put the probes on the input and output wires of the button.
- The speed regulator does not work. Here the revolutions will be either constantly lowered, or constantly raised. Here, the regulating transistor or brushes are to blame. Need a visual inspection of details.
Chuck Removal: Makita Screwdriver
Typically Makita brand power tools Equipped with a threaded mount with auxiliary fixation by a left-hand screw.
A number of actions should be followed:
- Unscrew the fixing screw (clockwise).
- Activate the spindle stop button.
- Wrap the body with a thick cloth and handed it over in a vice.
- Hexagon is constrained in the cams.
- They hit with a hammer on the free plane of the key, the chuck is scrolled and then removed from the shaft.
Screwdriver charger repair Makita
When repairing the charger, you need to unscrew the screws securing the case covers. Inside is an integrated circuit with contacts. First you need to check the transformer with a tester. For this purpose, you need to measure the output voltage. Later, you should ring the cable to exclude its fracture. Then the primary and secondary windings of the transformer and the fuse are checked. It must be collected in reverse order.
Removing the chuck: Bosch screwdriver
Bosch brand screwdrivers, usually equipped with a fixing screw.
- We put the key in the cams and tighten it for a couple of Clicks.
- The tool is placed on the edge of the table.
- Pressing the stopper button, remove the chuck retainer on the shaft.
- The cartridge is removed against the temporary move.
All actions require special attention and sequence during disassembly / assembly.
Having received theoretical knowledge in the types of cartridges, it will be easier for you to independently repair the screwdriver Interskol, Hitachi, as well as other manufacturers.
Repair of the chuck and second parts of the screwdriver Makita
Here will be considered a screwdriver from a well-known brand Makita, we will describe its technical characteristics and general structure, we will tell about the main dilemmas and defects that arise in the process of using the tool, besides how to diagnose a breakdown at home and repair one or another element of the screwdriver.
The main characteristics of cartridges
This is one of the most important mechanisms of the tool, thanks to which drills, bits, etc. are installed.
In modern tools, fasteners are used, depending on the purpose of the nozzle. The main types. Key and quick and self-tightening. Also available with hex shank.
- In a key, commit occurs with key injection. This is a very reliable type, thanks to which the drill is held firmly, it is suitable for heavy bits with a large diameter, therefore it is more often used in professional equipment.
- Quick-clamping and self-clamping accessories allow you to work with various types of attachments and quickly change them. No key is required for adjustment, but such cartridges are designed in such a way that they are difficult to break, therefore they are considered the safest. Over time, however, the holding power of the drill weakens and the mechanism needs to be replaced. By type, they are with one coupling and with two.
- Types with one coupling are suitable for devices with interlocks, since K. The blocker acts as a second clutch. If there is no blocker, double-clutch mechanisms are used. In the first case, you can install the part with one hand, in the second. It takes two hands.
- Hex shanks are very durable and can be installed without additional tools. They are irreplaceable in a number of tools, which perform delicate work, for example, in radio engineering.
When choosing, it is necessary to take into account the size of the mechanism, its type and the type of connection with a screwdriver.
How to disassemble a screwdriver for troubleshooting?
How to disassemble a screwdriver “Interskol” or another brand instrument?
All instruments are outwardly similar to each other. The design of the screwdriver has a characteristic shape (reminiscent of a pistol), the body is made of durable shockproof plastic. The working equipment is fixed with a keyless chuck. To disassemble a screwdriver, a number of simple operations should be performed, namely:
In order for you to have to disassemble and repair the screwdriver as rarely as possible, you should check the charge of its battery before work, select the correct attachments, clearly fix the cartridge and adjust the bit rotation speed.
How to disassemble a screwdriver: independently or with the help of a wizard?
The screwdriver is the tool that ideally combines high functionality, autonomy and compact size. With this technique, you can perform a wide range of tasks, from screwing screws and punching holes in soft materials, ending with complex precision work in large quantities. Today the screwdriver is in great demand Not only among professionals who are engaged in repair and construction, but also among home craftsmen. With this tool, you can fix shelves, hang pictures, assemble furniture and perform many other operations.
The need to disassemble the screwdriver arises in the following cases:
- For lubricating parts;
- To replace worn out or defective parts.
For this, some take the tool to a service center or an equipment repair shop. However, if you do not have time or the warranty period has expired, it is quite possible to disassemble the screwdriver yourself. The main thing is to have some idea of how the tool works.
Dismantling the screwdriver “Makita”: causes of malfunction
Under the brand “Makita” high quality power tools are produced. The screwdrivers of this manufacturer have high power, optimal weight (about 1.5 kg), LED backlighting. Thanks to these qualities, the tool is convenient to use under any conditions, including in poorly lit rooms. The handle is rubberized, so it is easy to hold it. Before you disassemble the screwdriver, you need to determine the cause of the breakdown. Such malfunctions often occur:
- The instrument does not turn on. In this case, you need to disassemble the screwdriver, inspect the battery, check the contacts and connections in the case, and the wiring. It is worth checking with a multimeter.
- The reverse button does not work. Such a breakdown suggests that it is not possible to twist and unscrew screws and bolts. In case of this malfunction of the screwdriver, you need to disassemble it and use a multimeter to check the resistance of the button, put the probes on the output and input wires.
- The governor is NOT functioning. As a result, the turnover will be either overestimated or underestimated. The reason lies in problems with the transistor or brushes. To understand what exactly does not work, you need to disassemble the tool and visually inspect the details.
- There are extraneous sounds or hum when using the screwdriver. This indicates that the bearings are worn out. To eliminate the breakdown, you need to disassemble the screwdriver and check the integrity of the motor armature bearing and the gearbox. If the parts are serviceable, check the bushings.
How to renew “a life” screwdriver?
It’s not just cheap tools that fail. Any equipment wears out over time, requires timely maintenance, replacement of parts. To extend the life of the screwdriver, it is important to adhere to some guidelines. In particular, these are:
- Observe the operating conditions. If you drill concrete every day with this tool, it will deteriorate very quickly.
- Consider the appointment. Distinguish between household and professional screwdrivers. If the latter are designed for long-term trouble-free operation, then amateur tools can be operated NOT more than two hours a day.
- DO NOT violate storage conditions. The equipment must not be stored in rooms with high humidity levels. If the mechanical or electrical parts of the tool become damp, the screwdriver will quickly fail and must be disassembled. It must be stored in a dry, ventilated place, at the optimum temperature, because the battery is destroyed in the cold. In winter, it is better to leave the tool in a heated room.
- DO NOT expose to adverse weather conditions. Not only snow or rain, but also sunlight can negatively affect the performance of the screwdriver. If the device overheats, then when turned on, it may simply burn out. Therefore, be careful not to leave the device under the scorching sun for a long period of time.
Knowing how to disassemble a screwdriver “Bison” or a device from a second manufacturer, you will NOT be left without a tool for a long time. There will be no need to take the equipment to the workshop, wait until diagnostics and repairs are carried out. You will be able to independently determine the cause of the breakdown and eliminate it as quickly as possible.
How to remove a chuck from a Makita 6271d screwdriver
Using a flat screwdriver, unscrew the screw counterclockwise, then take the hexagon by 8, clamp it and then unscrew the cartridge as standard, and do not apply special efforts. As a replacement, it is not necessary to take a native cartridge, you can also take cartridges of the German company Deko, connecting in the reverse order.
How to remove a chuck from a Metabo screwdriver
The manufacturer equipped the tool with a hexagonal spindle
There is a nut on the chuck nose. Using an adjustable wrench, unscrew it, then Unscrew the cartridge on the right thread.
In general, users advise to disassemble the cartridge of this brand using an adjustable wrench and pliers.
How a screwdriver works?
What problems can be fixed at home? How to recognize this or that breakdown? To give specific answers to the questions asked, let’s first understand the internal mechanism of the tool. The main protruding element is the power button. It is used to start the device and to change the speed, direction of rotation of the working part. Patron.
Adjustment of revolutions is carried out thanks to an electronic device based on a transistor. The speed of rotation is directly proportional to the force at which the button is pressed. The reverse is started by replacing the polarity of the electric current on the terminals. Traditionally, the screwdriver is equipped with single-phase collector-type motors, which operate from a continuous current. The motor includes a housing, magnets, anchor and brushes.
Rotation from the motor goes to the gearbox. Further, it converts high engine speed into reduced cycles on the shaft, a cartridge with active bits is fixed in it. The gearbox can be used classical, as on a conventional drill, including planetary. Recently, the classic reducer is almost never used, so we will NOT stop and move on. The planetary gear includes:
- Ring gear
- Sun gear mounted directly on the motor shaft
- Two or three carriers
Then comes the force stabilizer, which has sixteen positions. These positions give a specific voltage to the screw, so as not to spoil the material with which they are attached. The last part. Cartridge.
How to remove a chuck 220 Diold screwdriver
The Diold cordless screwdriver has a key chuck. In order to remove such a cartridge, we recessed the cams to the maximum in order to open the bottom as much as possible, and use a screwdriver to unscrew the clamping screw along the left thread. To fix the chuck from the rotation of the spindle, we fix it either with a key from the chuck or, wrapped the tool with a rag or put plastic mouthpieces on the jaws, clamp it in a vice. Having unscrewed the screw, we can easily remove the old cartridge.
If it is not possible Unscrew the screw, remove the housing cover and fix the spindle inside.
Don’t forget to unplug the screwdriver! When changing, it is not necessary to turn on the tool.
Screwdriver repair Bison do it yourself
In this paragraph, we will briefly consider the main malfunctions of the screwdriver, arising both in terms of structural elements and electrical parts.
You will have to check the contacts and electrical circuits of the tool if:
- It is impossible to turn on the screwdriver;
- There is no possibility of switching the reverse mode;
- It is impossible to adjust the number of revolutions of the tool working body per minute.
Having found these malfunctions in the device, the first thing to do is pay attention to such an important element as the battery. In the simplest case, you get off with trivial battery charging. In the rest, you will have to use a multimeter to more accurately detect the problem. The battery voltage is measured. If it does not match the values from the topic, which are indicated on the case, either the battery or the charger may be faulty. The charging unit is checked with a multimeter. Each battery included in the battery should be checked. If faulty batteries are found, they must be replaced with new ones of the same capacity.
When repairing the start button, you will need some knowledge in the field of electronics and radio engineering, namely: the ability to read circuits, soldering skills. Careful attention when disassembling this element should be chosen on darkened or charred contacts, terminals, if necessary, clean them with a sandpaper. A complete replacement of the starting system is possible if it is impossible to adjust the speed of the working body with a button. This can be observed in the event that, with a different force of pressing the button, the revolutions change are not synchronous with this force.
The switch or reverse button in case of breakdowns can be repaired by yourself. The process of repairing it is similar to repairing the start button. Pay attention to the condition of the contacts and terminals of the structure.
How to remove a chuck from a screwdriver DeWALT
This company has a small flaw in screwdrivers. It’s a self-laxing patron.
When replacing the chuck, you can use the same method as for all keyless chucks, but experts advise you to start disassembling from the body, removing parts from the shaft and carefully reaching the chuck. Then wipe all parts, lubricate, and not overdo it and carefully reassemble.