The causes of breakdowns of gasoline and electric trimmers
Trammer for grass, both electric and with an internal combustion engine (ICE), is an indispensable tool in the summer and autumn period for owners of cottages and private houses. With its help, weeds, small shrubs are easily removed and the lawn is trimmed. But, like any technique, trimmers for grass fail at the most inopportune moment. To eliminate the malfunctions with your own hands, the user of this technique first needs to determine the reason for their appearance.
In the lawn mower and an electric trimmer for grass, if you do not consider breakdowns associated with the bar and the mowing head, the malfunctions mainly happen in the engine area.
Damage of gasoline trimmers
Typical breakdowns of a gasoline trimmer for grass, which are most often faced with the owners of this unit, are as follows:
- engine breakdown;
- problems with the carburetor;
- problems with the supply of fuel;
- muffler malfunction;
- gearal breakdown;
- The starter broke;
- Air filter problems;
- Broken a buckshot on a gas tank.
Malfunctions of electric trimmers
Since the device of an electric coser is much easier than a motirmer, then there are few reasons for its failure.
It should be noted that the elimination of some of them is best entrusted to the specialist.
Basically, the trimmer for the grass ceases to work normally in the following cases:
- Electric cable malfunction;
- The control button is faulty;
- burned engine winding;
- Contact joints break on the engine.
Why is the gasoline trimmer not starting for the grass
The reasons why the gasoline trimmer for the grass stopped starting is different, therefore, a phased diagnosis of the apparatus is required.
Fuel tank (fuel quality)
Remember that always before starting the unit, a check of the presence and quality of fuel is required. In this case, you should not be greedy and save, as well as “clever” about the amount of oil added. Everything must be done according to the management attached to the apparatus, since when the piston group fails, its replacement will cost about 70% of the total cost of the trimmer for the grass. Pour fuel due to the fact that you will fully conside it when performing work. After a while, the gasoline remaining in the tank loses its properties and can harm the engine. Therefore, do not prepare the mixture for the future and in large quantities. If the lawn mower starts poorly, try to drain the “old” fuel from the tank, and season it with a freshly prepared mixture.
Important! To refuel the device with fuel, the origin of which is unknown, fraught with negative consequences. Gasoline should be of high quality, bought at a gas station, and its brand should be not lower than AI-95.
Candle and candle channel
So, you changed the fuel, but nothing has changed, and the trimmer for the grass still does not start. In this case, it is worth checking the candle channel: whether it throws it with a combustible mixture. Often users transfer the air damper to the “OFF” position when starting, and when the engine started, they do not transfer it to the “ON” position, after which it stalls. Further, an attempt to start the internal combustion engine to again leads to the fact that it floods the candle with gasoline, and the start becomes impossible. To diagnose and eliminate the possible problem in this node, do the following.
- It is necessary to unscrew the spark plug, wipe it well and dry it. When installing a candle in the ICE cylinder, it should be dry.
- Draw from the combustion chamber the fuel accumulated there. This is done through the hole from which you twisted the candle.
- In the presence of soot on the electrodes of the candle, it must be removed either with a thin file or a nail file.
- Do not forget to put the gap between its electrodes before installing the parts in place. The gap on the candle should be 1 mm. As a probe to check the gap, you can use a coin.
- Next, collect the block, read the start instructions and try to start the engine again.
If the engine does not start, then you will need to check the spark. For this:
- unscrew the candle;
- put on it a cap of a high.voltage wire;
- Touch its metal part to the cylinder body (to provide contact, you can insert a tubular key) as shown in the figure below;
- pull the launch cord so that several engine speeds occur.
Normally, with each piston roll between the electrodes, the candle should slip a spark. If there is a spark, then the reason that the internal combustion engine is not launched should be sought in other nodes of the device.
For a better understanding of the process, how to test the candle for the presence of a spark, you can use this video where the check is shown by the example of the Lawn Mushiel “Soyuz”.
If there is no spark, then in the beginning check the cable connecting the candle to the coil. perhaps the reason is in it. You can call it with a tester. In case of detection of the rupture of the chain, a high.voltage wire will require a replacement.
Аккумуляторный триммер BOSCH
Also the reason that the spark has disappeared is a malfunction of the ignition coil (magneto). The figure below shows what the coil (magneto) looks like from the gasoline trimmer for Patriot grass (Patriot).
To exclude the malfunction, it will be necessary to use a tester to check the Magneto trimmer for the grass, namely, its primary and secondary winding. On the primary winding, the resistance should be in the range from 0.4 to 2.0 Ohms. If the device shows 0. this means that there is a short circuit in the winding, and if infinity is a clear sign of a chain break. The resistance on the secondary winding should be in the range from 6 to 8 kOhm.
On some coils, it can reach the value of 15 kOhm.
If your lawn mower does not start well or stalls immediately after starting, you should pay attention to the air filter, since it can be clogged, as a result of which the air does not enter the combustion chamber, and fuel ignition does not occur. To check if the filter is the case, remove it and try to start the engine. If he earned, then the reason was found. The filter needs to be replaced or rinse well and dry before installation. In the case when you find the oil in an air filter, it must be washed with gasoline, squeezed well and dry at least 2 hours before installing in place.
If the unit does not start with an air filter, it is still recommended to check the fuel filter.
This filter cleans fuel of possible pollution. If it is scored, then gasoline does not enter the cylinder, and, accordingly, the unit does not work or stalls after starting. The fuel filter is located at the end of the fence hose, which is located inside the fuel tank. To get to the filter, it is necessary to extract a cork with tubes emerging from it.
When extracting traffic jams, a fence hose can disconnect and stay in a tank. It is extracted with a tweezer.
Next, remove the old fuel filter from the hose and put on it a new, pre.acquired. You can also clean the fuel filter if you do not have new. The filter must be fixed on the hose using a spring latch.
Install the fence tube on the cork and insert the last into the tank.
Redverg Basic GB52C gasoline trimmer
The Redverg Basic GB52C gasoline trimmer is designed for domestic use. Ergonomic bicycle handle with cast mount provides comfortable work with the tool. A coil with a fishing line is used to mow grass, and a 3-bladed disk 255×25.4 is used to spit up thickets.
Trimmer for grass Redverz Redverg RD-GB252 is powerful and reliable, it will cope with both dense thickets of hard grass and small shrubs. This tool will provide you with comfort and safety when working. A convenient bicycle handle will give the operator the opportunity not to get tired even during the most voluminous tasks. The system of shoulder straps will evenly distribute the weight of the equipment and practically do not pay attention to the tool. Redverg gasoline trimmer combines high technical characteristics and affordable price.
Redverg Redverg RD-GB243S GARS
Trimmer for grass gasoline Redverg RD-GB243S is designed to work with grass and small shrubs. With it, the operator will be able to quickly and easily put the lawn of small or medium area in order. Comfort and safety during work. this is what the manufacturer first turned to. The ergonomic bicycle handle gives the master the opportunity to sensitively control the direction of movement of technology and achieve impressive results of any work.
Rating of powerful motoblocks for working on your site
Chain chain tips
What to do if a gasoline lawn mower is faulty?
Learn about profitable offers and receive personal recommendations
The goods are presented on the site by photographic materials, photographs, text, schematic, and advertising materials. are the property of the seller. At the request of the buyer, the seller may provide detailed information on the products provided for the product.
Information posted on this site is not a public offer provided for.2 of Article 437 of the Civil Code, and is also possible by any other norms of civil law or a foreign state. This information does not express the will of the subject who posted information about the product for the conclusion of any relationship, both a certain circle of persons and an indefinite circle of persons. The information presented on this site is only information about the achievements in the production (or wholesale-trade) sphere that the owner of the site was able to achieve. Information provided on this site cannot be used to conclude, execute and terminate the contract of sale concluded by remote method.
Cycle: what mistakes of beginners lead to breakdown of the engine of the trimmer for grass and exclude its normal operation
6 common mistakes with fuel
The manufacturer in the instructions clearly indicates the brand of gasoline with an octane number, oil and their proportions.
The first three errors are that the user of motorcycles violates all or one of these requirements. The motor will most likely start and work, but its resource may decrease sharply.
A small amount of oil, like its absence, will lead to the fact that the walls of the cylinder will not grease normally, and the piston rings will scratch them, and not slide.
Excess oil will simply burn, forming soot. She will pollute everything, including the piston and cylinder.
Failure gets into the valve, blocks their work, after which the motor will not start.
Will have to disassemble and clean the carburetor, or even put a new. Of course, you can try to wash the piston and the cylinder: it may be possible to bring them into working condition, but it is better not to bring them to.
The fuel mixture must be prepared with high quality and in strict proportion. The repair of a spoiled engine is expensive, about 70% of the price for a new gasoline trimmer for grass.
For the preparation of high.quality fuel mixture, I have a special container with a factory division of divisions in a set of trimmer for grass. Gasoline is neatly poured into it to the level of 500 ml, and then the oil to the required label.
An alternative method is the preparation of a fuel mixture with filling gasoline into a calibrated container, for example, a liter canister or a plastic bottle to a label, and an oil additive with a medical syringe according to its divisions.
The dosage with a syringe is more convenient, is considered the most popular way.
I recommend filling gasoline through a funnel with a narrow neck that has a filter: a metal mesh. protection against small garbage.
The prepared mixture should be well shaken and mixed until a uniform color appears. Only after that it can be poured into the tank.
If the mixture does not blame, then it will remain in the tank, and through the carburetor will enter the combustion chamber in portions with different ratios of gasoline and oil.
Fractions of clots of oil clog a candle. The motor stops, stalls, does not start. This is the fourth mistake of beginners.
It should be borne in mind that gasoline is hazardous. The risk of fire exists. Therefore, it is necessary to fill the mixture at a safe distance from the buildings, and in the case of the strait, which often happens to eliminate the causes of a possible fire. Violation of fire fighting measures. error
After pouring the fuel into the gas tank, the latter closes with a screw plug and the lack of leaks is checked. The trimmer for the grass is raised up so that the gasoline fills the cork. There should be no subterations from under the lid or from the fuel hoses.
Lack of such a check. an error can cause a fire.
There is one technical cunning that can cause a benzotrimer motor is not started due to the cessation of fuel supply. If you look carefully at the center of the traffic jam, then a round hole is clearly visible.
What to Check if Your Grass Trimmer Isn’t Cutting
We turned Motokosa. Gasoline filled the cork, but does not flow through the hole: there is a sapphone inside. He is working.
On the inside, its design is clearly visible: a valve system of plastic and rubber is built.
In the usual state, the valve is pressed to the hole and the fuel does not flow. Когда бензомотор работает, то топливная смесь расходуется через карбюратор. A vacuum is created in the tank. The vacuum opens the valve of the saapon, the pressure is restored.
You should know the two consequences of a malfunction of the sapuna:
- Constantly open hole. fuel pours out of the tank during its inclinations (excess consumption and the probability of fire).
- Contamination or sticking of the valve channel is the reason that the lawn mower does not start or stalls.
Check the soundtress is easy: you need to blow it in both directions.
All about the gas tank cover, including the repair of the saapun, is shown in the video of Bogdan Shabanov.
3 additional advice associated with limited chemical resistance of a mixture of gasoline with oil:
- Do not create an excessive fuel supply. Use freshly prepared fuel mixture. In a maximum of a couple of weeks, she will lose her useful qualities;
- Prepare as much fuel as it will go to one mowing during the day. At the end of the work, drain the rest from the gas tank and burn the last drops from the fuel canal with a neglected engine;
- It is especially dangerous to leave the mixture in the gas tank for a long time. winter. In the spring, you will make sure that the engine does not start without cleaning the carburetor (gasoline evaporated, the oil thickened and glued the valve).
In more detail, the technology for eliminating these malfunctions shows in its video video “Chinese lawn mower is not started” Sergey Lesnik. Pay attention to the fuel filter.
To adjust the work of the carburetor allows a special screw, but it is not worth it to twist it without need: the factory adjustment is accurately exhibited. It is better for novice users to contact the service center.
Cycle: why the piston may not move inside the cylinder
The flywheel of a trimmer for grass, aka Magneto’s rotor with magnets, is fixed on the shaft with a key.
This is usually a reliable connection. Under the flywheel there is a sealing oil seal that does not pass the oil from the crankcase out. But when he wears out, the craftsmen have to remove the flywheel and change the oil seal with a new.
Otherwise, the oil flies everything, including the air filter.
At the same time, it is not so easy to remove the key: people make special pullers.
When looking for information on trimmers, I came across a video of one master, who was brought into the repair of the lawn mower, where the flywheel gap was absent. Perhaps a factory marriage. Naturally, such a motor will not start.
A similar reason should also be borne in mind.
Rules for the operation and storage of a lawn mower
In order for the lawn mower to start well and continue to provide it with good storage and operation conditions:
- During operation, carefully monitor the cooling system, carefully and in time, clean the channels in the case, as well as the ribs of the starter;
- If necessary, use solvents, kerosene and other detergents for cleaning;
- Do not clean the “hot” tool. let it cool;
- Stactly comply with the requirements of the instructions for the operating mode, otherwise you can overheat the engine;
- If you do not plan to use the lawn mower in the next month, the fuel mixture from it needs to be drained, t. to. Over time, it breaks up into heavy fractions, which will definitely clog the channels of the carburetor;
- After draining the fuel, let the trimmer work at idle until it stalls, this will help to completely remove the rest of the working mixture.
Before winter storage, take the following steps:
- completely disassemble the braid, rinse and clean all the details you can;
- Inspect the details for damage, if necessary, eliminate distortions, impulses, bent and any other malfunctions;
- Pour a sufficient amount of oil into the gearbox and clean the air filter;
- You can partially disassemble the motor, rinse, blow and smear all the moving parts;
- In order to lubricate the piston, you need to unscrew the candle, raise the piston with the outlet to the extreme dead point, pour a little oil into the candle hole and scroll the crankshaft a couple of times;
- If you store the lawn mower not in the house, wrap the engine with an oiled rag.
To send a comment you need to log in.
Everything is like my Hammerflex MTK 31. He started, began to mow, after pumping a plot of 105 meters, a braid for herbs died out. Attempts to start a nickname did not bring anything, cleared the candle, started. Literally a minute later, the braid for the grass was stalled and no longer wound up, even the starter could not pull, it closes in half, it is impossible to pull the cord.
Check the high.voltage wire and tip on the candle. I have a spit for grass “Patriot” (3 liters.With.) turned out to be a tip. just a piece of paper clip (the wire inserted into the wire). I took VP from the old Volga. everything works amazingly.
The braid for the grass did not start, changed a new candle.There is no spark, what to do?
It is necessary to check if there is a spark when leaning the cradle (cap of candle) to the cylinder. If not, call the high.voltage wire for its integrity. If the wire is intact. see the ignition unit.
After winter I tried to start the braid S K.240, and the starter does not twitch. Last time worked normally. Spit year.
Most likely the carburetor settings were lost
Wife flooded in Hammerflex pure gasoline.The trimmer for the grass works for 5 minutes and stalls Then I told her to urgently merge it and diluted it They did everything as it should, but still stalls after 5 minutes until the clean gasoline for the grass did not flush
LEX mower starts up normally, but for some reason it is quickly warming up and does not start on hot, tell me what the problem is?
“Forester 304”. It doesn’t start in any way, last year it was brought up with a kick from the same time, and then I worked a little and jammed, this year it didn’t start at all, they checked the candle, the candle is dry, the thread is slightly wet, the candles were changed, but the candle is, they changed gasoline. did not help, tell me what to do
Hello! I have such a problem, I started a braid, gave gas, it is strangled, I went clear a carburetor for a compressor, but I decided to buy a new one, put a new one, it no longer starts on any carburetor, the candle fits the spark, but for some reason the air filter in Half gasoline was not there before, and no one touched the carburetor, both new and old. What to do?
I bought a new lawn mower Occurrest 4200. The engine does not start. What to do?On the service were able to run for a minute. Compression 8ATM. What could be the reason?
The braid for the grass does not start the proton MI 2500: it was a little smashed, drowned, then started again, it stalled and did not start anymore. I cleaned the candle from the haze, but it did not help, the candle constantly floods
Another reason for not starting the lawn mower may be a silencer, I, on the advice of his familiar mileage (such a snake Gorynych turned out) and a braid for the grass started!
Do not start a lawn mower. Gasoline is not supplied at all. If you wet the candle, it will hole it once and that’s it. The carburetor was washed in gasoline, blowing. Uselessly.
See if fuel is supplied to the carburetor from the tank.
And how complete your tank is? If under the neck, then fuel is not supplied so will not be created in the tank. The reason can also be a torn membrane in a carburetor. In this case, you are in the service center.
Half a bacon. I tried even with an open lid. The membrane is not torn, it can be stretched In general, I will better take it to the service center. So as not to deliver her fuck
The PROMO RVS-43 trimmer does not start and the candle is dry, and gasoline enters the carburetor.Please tell me what the reason can be ? Thanks !
Help! The mower starts up but does not gain momentum
Good afternoon floods the candle drying it, it starts to get a knife on the gas stalls a trimmer for the grass new champion tell me what are the problems
In the trimmer Shtil FS 55, after replacing the ignition coil, oil seals and piston rings, does not start.What could be the reason
TEXAS trimer, there is a new piston, gasoline acts, it worked as a staller cooled a candle, I got a stupid changed the zero, you try to grab a dry candle, but it can’t get wet, as soon as the candle is weeping all sparks, that you advise you, that you advise.
After warming up the engine loses power and revolutions, what and what to do?
The lawn mower starts on the leak and when you turn off the leggbaking braid for grass stalls) help
Most likely problems with the carburetor. Engine defect needs.
Hello, a Chinese lawn mower is not started. Replaced the carburetor, piston, magneto. There is no effect. On the old piston were bulletin. What could be the reason.
The Carver GBC 31FS lawn mower is not started, and if you started, it does not work at low speeds (idle).What to do?
Good afternoon. The lawn mower recently began to start for a very long time when the accelerator is turned on, you need to pull the cord for a very long time, after which everything starts and works well, starting hot from the second third time, but during operation it splates the entire body of the motor felts, felts with working out or gasoline, I do not understand, help advice.
A motorcycle braid for Iron Angel BC 25 is not started that could be? Carbon new was working in a couple of days I did not want to start up
Problems with the carburetor, and the engine is necessary to defect. I read what you write?
Hello. The Stihl FS-55 lawn mower, the spit is 2 years old, but rarely used, the total operating time is no more than 5 hours (I think that less-the site is not large-I roll out in 15 minutes). Last year I worked strained, I had to gnaw so that I would not stall. This year, the plant does not respond to the plant at all. The candle is working-rearranged at the MS-180 saw, and a candle from saw to a braid. I also tried to fill the gasoline directly into the cylinder and start. the braid for the grass starts and stalls. T.e. Gasoline does not act. When you press the primer, the fuel enters it. Crossed the carburetor. it is virgin clean. Pulled out and wiped all the gaskets, filter. I blowed holes. When trying to unscrew the jacket. a little broke (broke) on a slot, but the nozzle itself is normal. He also blew him. In short, he killed all day on a thorough bulkhead (and more than once sorted out), but nothing helped. a braid for grass does not start. I also tried to regulate the carburetor. with the same result. What else can be done? In my opinion, it remains to only disassemble the braid for spare parts, and carefully examine each node. But somehow I really do not want to go there, despite the fact that the braid for the grass is almost zero, despite age.
Elimination of the reasons why the lawn mower is not started
The fuel mixture should be prepared with accurate observance of gasoline and oil proportions. In this case, you cannot use another brand of fuel. To exclude dirt, gasoline should stand in a glass or metal dish 2 days. Cannot be used for storage of fuel plastic dishes. Distribute the oil with a medical syringe without a needle. Use only a freshly prepared mixture, without leaving an unexplored fuel in a tank. If the engine is capricious, the lawn mower stalls, when you press gas, it may be guilty of fuel.
The lawn mower does not start hot. press the gas trigger and pull the cord abruptly several times until the engine earns, then lower the trigger. Not starting. specialized repair is required.
Checking the ignition system, if the lawn mower is not started, is carried out sequentially:
- Clean the removed candle from soot and dirt, dry, set a gap of 1 mm;
- Connect to a high.voltage wire and check on a spark, twitching a few times;
- In the absence of a spark, check the high.voltage wire for integrity;
- replace the candle;
- dry the candle channel;
- At the same time, the operation of the ignition coil is checked, it is faulty if the working candle does not spark.
It is in the case of a malfunction of the ignition coil that the lawn mower does not start hot, stalls, works with interruptions.
Cleaning or replacing the air and fuel filter will provide the necessary consumption of ingredients entering the carburetor. Air filter can be washed in soapy water or replaced. If the nylon canvas is used, it is washed, the porous felt filler is replaced. The fuel filter is changed neatly, not leaving an open suction pipe. Whether the replacement of the air filter is needed, it is possible to determine if the engine with the air purifier removed is launched. Whether it is necessary to change the grid on the fuel supply, if the lawn mower is not started, a dry candle will tell.
Sapun, a hole for air intake into a gas tank. If it is clogged, discharge is created in the tank and the mixture does not enter the carburetor. The hole can be blown with air or cleaned with a needle. Clean the exhaust channel, remove the anti.icper mesh of the muffler.
Carburetor adjustment and configuration
The maximum and minimum engine speeds, even idle is regulated by the carburetor. The stable operation of the lawn mower depends on the amount of fuel mixture and air. The lawn mower is not started with disturbed adjustment of the carburetor. The procedure for setting up the device for supplying fuel at low speeds (L), high speeds (H) and idle (T) is regulated by the same vints:
- The chainsaw should work for at least 10 minutes, since the adjustment is carried out in hot.
- The screw n is flooded smoothly to maximum speed, then turning on ¼, counterclockwise, reducing the speed of rotation of the engine shaft.
- The idle stroke is regulated by the screw T, ensuring that the braid for the grass does not rotate.
- The screw l is regulated, first opening the throttle as much as possible, and then smoothly reducing the speed to stable minimum.
After adjustment, a proper carburetor with cleaned filters should ensure the operation of the engine. In the event of a malfunction of the carburetor, after its repair, it will again need to configure the supply system before starting the lawn mower.
Rare breakdowns that prevent the operation of the lawn mower can be:
The most important malfunction, the elimination of which is associated with the replacement of the engine may be the failure of the piston group of the engine. The cost of repair will cost about 70% of the cost of the product. To figure out the reasons why the lawn mower is not starting up will help
All the whole, clean, works?
We try to adjust. We take a long screwdriver, we find a bolt of idle speed adjustments (it is on the throttle), twist it a couple of revolutions so that the damper is opened. We start. It works smoothly? Then we go further. Does not start or stall? Open the damper until it starts stably.
If the adjustment of the carburetor has not given its fruits, then it needs to be disassembled. Watch the membrane, clean nozzles and inner moves. For this, it is necessary not only to have a reptile, but also preferably a reserve carburetor.
First of all. check the presence and quality of fuel
Do not understand why the lawn mower is not started, then initially make sure that there is a fuel in the tank. Often, beginners forget that it is necessary to periodically make pauses to season the tool with a gasoline mixture. If the gas mushroom tank is empty, then of course it will not start, no matter how much you try to do it.
If there is a fuel in the tank, but it is impossible to start the tool engine, then do not rush to disassemble the carburetor. Make sure that the trimmer engine is launched correctly, as indicated in the instructions. If the launch is carried out according to the instructions, then it is important to consider the following points:
- Use not just high.quality gasoline with the maximum octane number, namely the brand recommended by the manufacturer. And far from always such a brand is AI-95 gasoline. If you do not know which gasoline is used for the lawn mower, then choose AI-92
- The oil should be special. for two.stroke engines. If the lawn mower has a four.stroke engine, then pure gasoline must be poured into it without stirring with butter. On the quality of the oil for the engine engine, the grass should not be saved, as well as on gasoline. After all, the operational resource of the motor depends on the quality of the fuel used
- Proper preparation of the fuel mixture in a benzotrimer. Observations show that most mowers are only the first time control the process of cooking oil with gasoline for a trimmer for grass. The greater the experience of Kosar, the less close attention is paid to the process of mixing gasoline with butter for a two.stroke engine. The ratio of gasoline with oil should be the way the manufacturer recommends. Typically, this ratio is 25 to 1, that is, 1 liter of gasoline needs 40 ml of two.stroke oil (motor oil for the car and even more so you cannot use it)
- Proper storage of fuel mixture. It often happens that after the preparation of the fuel mixture, it costs for a long time for more than 2 weeks. It is impossible to store the finished mixture of gasoline with oil for a long time, as this leads to the fact that the oil is precipitated, and thereby the properties of both oil products are lost. Even thoroughly stirring after prolonged storage of the finished mixture is not a reason for its further use. That is why it is not recommended to prepare more than 2 liters of the mixture at a time
Make sure that all of the above points are made, and only after that you can start checking the condition of the candle. A trimmer for grass is not started for various reasons, and most of them can be identified independently. Resorting to disassembling the carburetor, if it is impossible to start the engine, is simply irrational. The next step towards finding a malfunction is a check of the state of the spark plug.
The lawn mower is not started? Eliminate the most common reason
Chinese motorcycles headache for the owner, but still without them nowhere. The main problem is the difficulty of starting after a long downtime. If the lawn mower worked as a clock in the fall, but it does not start in the spring, then you must most likely disassemble the carburetor and clean its valve.
If the motor motorcycles refuses to start, then first of all you need to check the candle. If it is completely dry, then this means that the fuel is not supplied to the combustion chamber and the reason is in the carburetor. Immediately it is worth checking the candle and for the subject of a spark in order to exclude it from the reasons on all fronts.
You can also make sure that the motor itself is serviceable. To do this, having twisted the candle, you need to pour a syringe into a combustion chamber of several milliliters of gasoline. After this, the candle is twisted and the lawn mower is started. If everything is in order with the motor, then it will work for a few seconds. This will once again confirm that it makes sense to disassemble the carburetor.
Next, a plastic protective cover is removed along with an air filter. After that, 2 screws are twisted with a cross.shaped screwdriver, holding the air damper and the carburetor on the engine. Fuel tubes immediately break down.
From the side of the cap of the suction, you need to twist 4 screws with a screwdriver, and divide it into 2 halves. We are interested in half with suction. There is a valve from its inside in the center.
He often sticks out, because after evaporation of gasoline, with a simple on it, a viscous oil works as glue. To check it, you need to put a short thin tube and try to blow the air through it. If he is stuck, he will not be able to blow out in any direction.
Caliping of the valve is eliminated by a conventional match. Toothpicks are better not to use, since they are sharp and can harm. A match must be slightly rested on the valve and stir it. After cleaning the match, it will be blown up.
Fuel will be able to act, so it will work. Cleaning the valve is not a panacea for all motorcycles that do not start after downtime, but this helps in 8 cases out of 10. The remaining 20%, as a rule, are also associated with a carburetor, usually with a needle.
How to prevent sudden breakdowns during the operation of a trimmer for grass?
So that the unit is always in a functional state, it is worth observing several simple rules:
- Carry out timely, regular technical inspection of the main mechanical nodes of the device.
- Refill a trimmer for grass with exceptionally fresh fuel, the quality and origin of which is not in doubt.
- Check after each use of the tool, whether oxides and soot on the surface of the ignition system were formed.
- Avoid the strong load of the trimmer for grass during work.
In order for the unit to remain in a working state, it is necessary to properly prepare it for storage in the winter period. First of all, you should completely disassemble the tool, and then perform washing and cleaning the constituent elements. It is also important to examine the functional blocks for damage, with the need to eliminate the deformation of the parts, all kinds of distortions, gusts of materials.
Proper care for the chainsaw
There are no unnecessary phrases in the operating instructions, everything that is proposed is aimed at uninterrupted operation of the gasoline pump. Cleaning all parts after each cycle of work facilitates the removal of unexplored residues and dirt. Clean only chilled nodes. This method contributes to the quality of the air cooling of the engine and the gearbox.
For refueling, you must use fuel with recommended oil in the instructions. If the fuel mixture remains in the fuel tank, the oil will swim and, when starting, land on the damper, worsening its adjustment. The mixture may besiege and clog fuel in the carburetor.
When saving the equipment for the winter, inspect, lubricate the gearbox and the piston system, wrap the entire saw in a lubricated rag and store it in a dry place.
This is impossible, dangerous for the instrument and health of the mower, use a metal cable instead of fishing line. It cuts more efficiently, but the load on the gear and the engine increases. A worn piece of wire flies at the speed of a bullet during disconnection. Effective mowing can lead to the rapid wear of the piston group of the engine. For greater efficiency of the mowing, it is proposed to use the profile of the “Asterisk” line.
Why is a trimmer not starting for the grass: the main malfunctions and their elimination
As already noted, such situations are characteristic of trimmers who were inactive for a long period of time. Therefore, after detecting the problem, you need to immediately take up the search for a malfunction.
Fuel as source of problems
The first stage is checking the presence of fuel and its quality. First of all, they are convinced that there is a fuel in the tank. Those who have acquired the unit recently, often forget that the trimmer for the grass needs refueling. If there is no fuel, then the equipment simply cannot work.
If there is a fuel in the tank, but the trimmer does not start for the grass, then the owner needs to check whether he is acting correctly. In this case, it is recommended to study the instructions. If the launch is made correctly, then the malfunction can cause the inappropriate quality of the mixture.
- Oil. It should be special. intended for two.stroke engines. It is not recommended to save on the product, since the life of the equipment depends on the mixture. Trammers for grass with a four.stroke engine require pure gasoline, it is not mixed with butter.
- It is necessary to use not only high.quality gasoline, but also the brand that is recommended by the manufacturer of a particular model. If it is not possible to find out what fuel is necessary, then it is recommended to choose either AI-95 or AI-92, and the last gasoline is a favorite, since the first has additives that react with two-stroke oil. Other brands do not advise using.
- The correct preparation is shifted for a benzotrimer. It is noted that at first this stage is paid to maximum attention, but over time, kosari begin to mix the composition “by eye”, and this is already a serious mistake. The correct ratio of gasoline and oil is 25: 1. For a liter of the first, 40 ml of the second, two.stroke. Motor oil intended for a car is an inappropriate option, since at high temperatures the liquid loses (partially) lubricating properties.
The correct storage conditions of the fuel mixture are important. To save time, some owners prepare it for the future to use it in the coming weeks. This option is contraindicated, since the prepared fuel mixture quickly becomes unsuitable. The reason is the precipitation of oil loss. With this change, both oil products lose their properties. Even repeated stirring is not able to restore the initial quality of fuel. Therefore, they recommend preparing a certain volume: 2 liters, no more.
If everything is in order with gasoline and oil, then they start diagnostics. to check the spark plug.
Candle and its condition
At this stage of diagnosis, you need to stop in more detail. Most experienced owners who are already familiar with the question of why a trimmer for grass does not start, first of all check the state of contact contacts. Diagnosis of this element is carried out as follows:
- First, the spark plug is unscrewed, then inspect. If the electrodes are in perfect condition, then they should have a carpet whose color resembles a brick. Wet element, or white, black plaque on contacts indicates the presence of any malfunction. Pink and red electrodes. proof of a large number of additives in fuel. Such a mixture must be replaced.
- In the event that the spark plug is wet, this means that the combustion chamber has unbroken fuel. It is left in place. Candle contacts are cleaned, then dried (calcination is prohibited). After this stage, the candle is connected to the nurser.
- Then the ignition is turned on, the frontier handle is pulled. When everything is in order with the element, it must issue a constant spark. If it is weak or completely absent, then the verdict is one. you need to replace the spark plug.
There is another reason why a trimmer is not started for grass. This is a big gap that appeared between the contacts of the candle. A distance of 0.7-1 mm is considered normal. To correctly adjust the gap between the electrodes, use special probes.
If there is no such device, then the folk method is used. A razor blade breaks, folds its parts together. Then this “probe” is inserted between the contacts. Ideal. blades that enter tightly.
The problem is in the fuel and the carburetor
If there is a spark, and a trimmer for grass still does not show signs of life, then nuisance can lie in the fuel supply to the combustion chamber. To make sure that this node is to blame, they perform such actions:
- They are typed in a syringe or poured into a lid from a plastic bottle of about 20 ml of fuel.
- Then, through the candle hole, the fuel is neatly poured into the combustion chamber.
- The candle is returned to the place, put on the imminent, the engine is launched.
In the event that the trimmer has started for the grass, the problem may be in the fuel and carburetor. Когда эффекта от проделанных манипуляций нет, диагностику продолжают — проверяют высоковольтный провод. At the slightest suspicion, this consumption element is replaced by a new.
What to do if the engine is a trimmer for grass still refuses to work? In this difficult case, you can follow the following recommendations:
- In doubt about the candle and the high.voltage wire, it is better to immediately replace them.
- If, when checking the new sparkling candle, it was not possible to achieve a spark, then it is almost possible to say with complete confidence that the ignition unit is faulty. the coil came out of the system.
Check its serviceability simply: they twist the candle, then it is led to the trimmer body for grass. If there is no spark when the starter jerks, or it does not appear every time, then a new coil is required. This element can also be replaced independently.
How to avoid most problems?
The work of this seasonal equipment is very affected by its proper storage. over, this applies not only to a long “rest” in the winter, but also of short intervals of inaction. To protect yourself and the technique from problems, you need to adhere to a few simple recommendations.
- Before sending on a well.deserved rest, a tank trimmer for grass is freed from fuel remnants. To remove the entire mixture, the lawn mower is launched and allowed to work until the engine is stalled.
- The first operation after “winter hibernation”. pouring a small amount of oil into the candle hole. Before that, the piston is moved to the extreme position. Such a lubricant will facilitate the launch and prevent premature wear of the details.
Before starting working with a motorcycle, they must check the candle and all the main equipment components.
Reasons why the trimmer for grass does not start is quite a lot. But most of them can be detected and fixed independently. The main thing is the correct diagnosis, attentiveness and sequence of actions. And about how you can cope with problems, the master from the next will tell in detail