How to mow with a lawn mower correctly – expert advice
How to mow with a lawn mower? It seems that there is nothing difficult in this: you need to start this cutting tool, and then just carefully cut off the grass and weeds with the cutting edge. But, as they say, there are some nuances that will be discussed in this article..
So, for example, it is best to mow the grass with movements from right to left. This is due to the fact that the cutting edge of the trimmer rotates counterclockwise, which means that the grass will fall on the already cut.
But hay is best mowed with an eight-tooth knife, since a cutting tool with fewer teeth during mowing gives too many small scraps, due to which the quality of harvested animal feed is significantly deteriorated..
How to mow grass with a lawn mower: technique and features of mowing work
So, let’s take a closer look at how to mow with a lawn mower..
We have already said that the movement of lawn mowers should be performed from right to left, then the grass will fall on the already mowed surface. But there are other nuances of working with a trimmer:
- Mowing tall grass or cutting weeds with tough stems should be done in double strokes: from right to left, you cut the top of the grass, and in the opposite direction from left to right, you cut the bottom of the stem. When mowing tall grass using this technology, you will leave all the mown green mass on your left side..
- The rules for mowing large areas recommend performing this operation in a square manner. By dividing the area into squares, you begin to move from the outside to the center..
- Mowing grass on slopes is done as follows. Start mowing at the bottom of the slope, swath parallel to the slope, go up a little and make the next swath, etc. With this technology, all the mown grass will fall down into the already mown area..
- Mowing around obstacles, bushes and trees is done using the lawn mowers’ protection as a guide. The tool is guided around a bush or tree trunk, while the operator gradually moves around an obstacle.
- Lawn grass should be mowed with a lawn mower equipped only with high-quality cutting tools. Otherwise, a large number of small blades of grass will not be mowed, but uprooted, due to which the lawn will quickly lose its perfectly well-groomed appearance..
How to mow with a lawn mower and safety precautions
How to mow with a lawn mower correctly?
- When working with a petrol trimmer, you should unload your hands as much as possible, for which all movements with a petrol trimmer should be performed with the body.
- Move, working with the lawn mower, should be short – “duck”. step.
- Keep the cutting tool at the same distance from the ground.
- The thicker the grass or undergrowth you are cutting, the more power the engine should run..
- To reduce the load on the mower, you can try the following operating mode: drive to the right – the engine is running at full power, drive to the left – the throttle is released.
The safety rules when working with a mechanical trimmer are as follows:
- Any actions other than mowing (checking the fullness of the gas tank, lubricating, replacing parts, visual inspection of mechanisms) should be performed only when the device is turned off..
- When mowing tall grass with a line trimmer, cut the top of the grass first and then the bottom. This will help you avoid winding the stalks of grass on the line..
- Do not use lawn mowers with rusted cutting discs. Therefore, trimmers should only be stored in dry rooms..
- Do not use the trimmer immediately after rain or lubrication. You need to wait 30-45 minutes.
- It is necessary to strictly adhere to the requirements of the instructions, which indicate the purpose of each specific cutting blade..
- It is forbidden to sharpen the cutting tools yourself, as this can disturb the alignment of the discs, which will sharply increase the vibration loads of the lawn mowers..
How to mow with a disc and line lawnmower? We will advise
The rules for working with a lawn mower also depend on what kind of cutting tool it is equipped with..
- lawn mower with cutting disc.
Field Comparison: Swathers, Drum Mowers, and Disc Mowers
The basic rules for working with this tool are as follows:
- Mowing with a lawn mower disc is followed by grass and weeds with a tough stem. you can even mow bushes and even young trees;
- In principle, disc petrol saws can also be used for mowing lawns, but in this case, the number of cutting knives for discs should be more than four;
- The diameter of the cutting disc should be selected according to the diameter of the stems of the growth you are going to mow. The thicker the stems, the larger the disc diameter;
- But at the same time, the diameter of the disc must be within the technical and operational requirements of the gasoline spit. Otherwise, this will lead to extremely unpleasant consequences for the lawn mower mechanism;
- Best used for cutting bushes and young growth of trees with soldered cutting discs.
The rules for working with this tool are as follows:
- The coil must be 10 cm above the ground;
- When cutting grass, the lawnmower should be guided in the same direction as the spool;
- Lawns, as well as grass near walls or other obstacles, are best mowed with the ends of a fishing line;
- To avoid overloading the petrol trimmer engine, take a break every quarter of an hour..
How to mow with a disc lawn mower
Managing a lawn mower is not an easy task, but also not very difficult if you follow the safety precautions. Undoubtedly, you need to work with a knife or a disc more carefully than with a tool, the cutting element of which is a fishing line, but mowing grass and hard bushes is somewhat more convenient with these unsafe spare parts..
- The “subject” of the work is not soft young grass, but harder or smaller growths of trees and bushes.
- The diameter of the cutting part itself should meet the difficulties and tasks that you set for the scythe – the more difficult they are, the larger it should be.
- The parameters of the disc must correspond to the dimensions of the mower. Do not use a larger or smaller disc, as this can lead to unpleasant consequences..
- You should not perform any other actions other than mowing if your machine is turned on (changing parts, viewing, lubricating, checking fuel).
- The storage of the device should take place in dry rooms, which also affects the performance of disks (you should never use rusty ones).
- Do not use the apparatus after rain or immediately after lubrication. Wait at least 30-40 minutes.
- Each disc contains instructions on the purpose of a particular disc with a certain number of teeth for a particular type of mowing..
- Use a brazed disc for bushes and small tree growth.
- The number of blades on the disc from 3 or more will provide a neat lawn mowing.
- Do not sharpen the disc yourself, as you can break the part or disrupt its “centering”, after which, after half an hour of work, the arms, legs and back will feel it like a day of active use.
How to mow with a line trimmer
Unlike a disc, mowing with a cord trimmer is safer, but not always optimal. As they say, it is worth choosing a cutting mechanism for the specifics of your site of work or using complex systems where you can operate both a disc and a fishing line, if necessary, installing either the first or the second.
As we already wrote, a lawn mower with a fishing line can be automatic, semi-automatic and manual. In the first case, the cutting element is “thrown away” by itself after each new start-up of the apparatus. This is very convenient, but not economical enough, for example, if your section is of an irregular shape, but contains corners, notches, and with a long transition to each of such sections, the mechanism needs to be turned off and on again. A fairly simple option is a semiautomatic device. The case when the line feed is regulated by a special button at the very top of the drum, which is enough to lightly press on the ground.
It is important for the operator to understand that the length of the ends of the line, which he sees in front of him in an extended state, is exactly the diameter that the device will mow. You can read the rules for threading the line into a reel in one of our articles, but the main thing to remember: the length of the line ends must be optimal in order to carry out a competent mowing.
How to mow with a lawn mower correctly? This must be done so that it will serve you as long as possible:
- keep the coil at a height of 10 cm from the ground;
- when working with tall grass – mow its top, and then at the stem, to protect yourself from winding it onto the device;
- move the apparatus in the same direction as the coil is rotating;
- lawn grass, especially near walls and garden decor, is best mowed with the ends of a fishing line so as not to overload the engine;
- take a break every 15 minutes.
Any answers to questions about scythes can be found in this section of the site, but we are happy to offer spare parts for lawn mowers among other assortment for gas powered tools..
How to properly mow tall grass with a trimmer
Ideally, tall grass can be cut with a heavy-duty thick line trimmer. But, you see, the land where weeds grow is not always even, often landowners have shrubs and all kinds of garbage and stones on their plots. In order not to ruin the expensive equipment, it is better to mow in two passes. That is, first we cut off the tops of the stem, view the territory, analyzing the “difficult areas”, and then we perform the complete mowing procedure with a lawn mower.
In a situation where you have to prepare grass for hay, and you are more or less oriented in the state of the earthen plot, then it is easier to predict your work. Any technique designed for mowing grass – can cope with tall thickets. The main thing is not to rush and competently approach the process itself, which we clearly demonstrate in a practical video.
- do not overload the mechanism;
- if the grass becomes tangled, turn off the device immediately;
- do not cut wet grass even with a petrol trimmer.
Types of steel knives
Not all lawn mowers are designed to be fitted with discs or knives. In order for the engine to “pull” the knife, it must be powerful, at least 1-1.2 hp. In addition, a rigid forged shaft must be installed inside the boom. If you have a gasoline scythe or an electric trimmer with a curved bar, then inside it is not a metal shaft, but a cable. He will not stand a knife – it will burst right there.
But, if everything is in order with the scythe, and the manufacturer provides a knife in the kit, then feel free to use it.
The knife is indispensable in case:
- mixed vegetation;
- the presence of dense and tough growth;
- an abundance of hard weeds;
- cut stalks of corn, sunflower;
- germination of fresh shrub shoots.
The cutting principle is the rotation of the knife on the shaft. The mowing width, as a rule, is standard for all lawn mowers – a quarter of a meter, but there are knives and larger in diameter.
By design, the blade for lawn mowers is bladed. Blades are sharp blades that are sharpened on both sides. There can be two, three, or four blades.
- The two-beam one resembles a plate. Lightweight and suitable even for household trimmers;
- Three-lobed – the most popular for cutting weeds. It has a small base and three long blades;
- The four-beam differs in that its base is larger, and the blades are shorter. With this design, less grass is cut, which is important when mowing for hay, since finely chopped hay is difficult to collect later.
The more blades, the higher the mowing performance. After all, it is the blades that effectively cut tough vegetation..
Often, to increase the strength of the knife, victorious solders are applied to the blades. Such a knife element is much stronger and more durable. But it is also heavier in weight. Therefore, do not rush to install a multi-blade knife if, for example, mow soft clover. Better save it for vegetable gardens where you need to cut thick and tough corn stalks..
When mowing with a knife, carefully inspect the area – if there is any treacherous stone or a hard bump. If you stumble upon it, you will break or warp the knife, and you will also expose the engine to unnecessary stress.
The better to mow the grass
Before installing the cutting attachment, consider what you will be cutting. If fresh grass, then the answer is unequivocal – choose a fishing line.
The line is a thin nylon thread. It is also called a cord, string or wire. The mowing head has a spool (reel) inside, on which this wire is wound. The spool is mounted on the shaft, the motor speed is transmitted to it through the gearbox. The ends of the line are exposed to the outside. When the spool rotates, they also rotate with tremendous speed and force. This is how the grass is mowed..
Cutting widths range from 40 cm to half a meter. The wider the wire mows, the faster you mow the lawn.
The line cuts well at any height – even the tallest that the lawnmower cannot handle. In general, there are many places where the lawn mower will not pass – narrow spaces, lawn edges, near curbs, flower beds, under benches. These are all places for lawn mowers with a string tucked into it..
The wire is especially effective when mowing grass in the garden, since it only easily glides along the trunks of trees, and does not harm them..
It is convenient to mow grass for hay, but if the vegetation is tough and dense, use a knife.
What to mow with a toothed disc
If a knife has eight or more blades, then it is already called a disk. The number of teeth ranges from eight to forty. The multi-tooth disc is made of strong steel. Sharpened on both sides. Its base is large, and the teeth are small and sharp. It works like a saw – it rotates and cuts. The disc must be installed especially carefully – fix it evenly and well.
The saw blade is needed for cutting thin tree trunks. Even a fully formed trunk can be cut down by carefully sawing it from different sides..
But the disc is intended not only for cutting down young growth of trees. You can easily mow them and grass for hay. Especially dry and tough. The main thing is to choose the right disc – lightweight and with a perforated base. Then the grass is not cut strongly. This is important when cutting short grass for hay..
If you are going to cut trunks, you can install a circular disc. He cuts great, especially if the teeth are slightly spread. But when installing a circular disc, you are at great risk. There is a risk of ditching your tool, since the load on the gearbox increases tenfold. A powerful engine (2-3 hp) will pull such a disk without any problems, but the gearbox – it is not clear how it will behave. Therefore, such a change can only be done if you are sure that the gearbox is durable and professional..
Section – what affects the shape of the line
The thread shape also affects the mowing result. Like the diameter, it directly depends on what exactly you will be mowing. The cutting edge is by section:
- Round. Most common. It mows well both dry grass and fresh. One of its advantages is low noise, but users say that this characteristic is not important, since the growling gasoline engine drowns out all other sounds..
- Polygonal. The section can be triangular, square and even hexagonal. The pluses of the polygon are sharp cutting edges. They better interrupt rough stems, even young shoots of a bush. Hence the highest productivity. Minus – used up too quickly.
- Figured. The section is intricate, ribbed. It looks like an asterisk or a twisted square with grooves, in general – a complex geometric figure. This is a specialized cord. Each comes with instructions on what exactly he cuts. For example, an asterisk – ideal for cutting lawn grass. Although it costs a little more, it cuts neatly, the tips of the grass cover look attractive and do not dry after cutting.
Which cutting system is better for lawn mowers: line knife or disc
Mowing lush green grass with fishing line is easy and pleasant. Even fun. But it is worth stumbling upon dry, tough stems, and the fun will diminish. Such a task is beyond the strength of the line. It just slips, and the weeds remain intact. You need to replace it with a knife. That is why high-quality and powerful lawn mowers always have a replaceable cutting set in the kit: fishing line, knife and disc, for example, on the website https://storgom.ua/motokosy.html you can conveniently and quickly pick up a braid with any cutting system, make sure of this ourselves, but we do not leave the topic and read on.
What is the best line diameter?
For grass that is different in freshness and softness, you need a different diameter of the fishing line (cord). But let’s say right away – carefully read the technical data sheet of your device. If the manufacturer has indicated that the permissible line is not more than 1.2 mm, then do not try to wind a 2 mm one. Do not mow for a long time. The engine will overheat due to load.
The diameter of the cords for lawn mowers sold in Ukraine is in the range from 1.2 mm to 4 mm.
- 1.2mm – 1.6mm – Slim. It is used for lawn care, constant and frequent mowing. Most often recommended for electric trimmers, 0.5-0.7 kW.
- 2 mm – 2.4 mm is the most popular cord option. Suitable for medium power units – the most common among summer residents. Cuts both young and old grass, tough and mature.
- 3mm – 3.2mm suitable for heavy duty professional gasoline scythes. Thick strings easily handle even coarse weeds and dead wood.
- 4 mm is the thickest. Some aluminum is added to the nylon for strength. It is rarely used, since the engine power, as a rule, puts restrictions on a given diameter. But, if the engine allows – refuel and cut the weeds.
Best Brush Cutter Blade? Let’s find out! Stihl, Husqvarna, Echo, Oregon, Renegade & Forester
Manufacturers often paint fishing lines of different diameters in different colors – green, blue, orange, to make it easier for users to understand. The area of the bay varies from 10 meters to 100.
How easy it is to wind the line around the trimmer head
The spool can be wound from 3 to 10 meters of wire. In the process of mowing, the nylon thread is erased, you need to expose new ends. There are several ways to accomplish this task:
- Manual. To do this, you need to stop working, remove the spool cover and set the desired length. The process is simple, but it does not add to the speed of mowing..
- Semi-automatic feeding. With this method, the new tips are exposed independently. To feed them, you just need to lightly hit the head on the ground. The anchoring mechanism is triggered and you can mow again. This option is a win-win. You do not need to stop the engine, stop mowing, and the feed is strictly regulated, therefore – economical.
- Full automatic machine. A very convenient way – you simply reduce the speed and the ends of the cord are replaced with new ones. The system takes care of this on its own. The speed of work is greatly increased. But there is a small drawback – a large consumption of fishing line. You can’t control it.
When the thread runs out, you need to wind a new one. Refueling methods also differ. There are two types – manual and quick charger.
The most common is manual. Step-by-step actions:
- Unscrew the mowing head. Open the lid. There are latches on the sides for this..
- They remove the coil, as a rule, information is applied on it, what diameter, into which hole you need to push. An arrow is also drawn indicating which direction to wind.
- Inside the coil, in the middle there is a side. There is a groove on it for threading a loop.
- We measure the length of the wire. Online users are advised to cut off 3-4 meters, no more. Since the winding is too tight, it is ineffective. Also remember that the thicker the line, the less you need to wind it..
- The cut cord is folded in half. A loop is threaded, fixed by the bracket. The coil is held by the spring from itself. Hand-wound counterclockwise. You need to do it tightly and evenly. One thread lies at the bottom of the spool, the other at the top. The turns must not intersect.
- The tips are inserted into the holes and exposed. Spin the coil. And the head in place. Fit the ends hitting the ground.
Sometimes the reel is designed to wind up two separate pieces. This can be seen when the coil is opened. In the middle it has a high ledge, and there are two holes for fixing. The method is, in principle, the same, but the thread is divided into two parts, we fix the staples in the spool and wind.
The fast charging method is better, it differs in both speed and comfort. There is no need to disassemble the coil. It is enough to tuck the loop into a special hole and turn the mechanism. He himself will wind the line on the reel. All that remains is to adjust the tips.
What is the best way to mow? Fishing line or knife?
Many users of such a wonderful device as a trimmer probably thought about,
how to choose the right “consumables” for him. This, of course, is a fishing line (special for trimmers) and special discs / knives (called differently), which, like the fishing line, perform the function of cutting both grass and small bushes..
And since there are a lot of options on the market, at the selection stage such a problem may arise that you may simply not choose the right line or disc, when the diameter of the line is not suitable for your model of lawn mowers, or in general, the disc will have a different landing diameter. So at this stage you need to be careful and careful..
And to prevent this from happening, you need to view its technical specifications in your garage or somewhere else (where your trimmer is located). This is necessary so that you can immediately decide
with line thickness or disc shape.
Also, when choosing a fishing line or trimmer, you should pay attention not only to the characteristics of your trimmer, but also to what exactly you are going to mow. For example: for small shrubs, it is imperative to purchase a disc, since the fishing line will simply crumble on the branches and this will not lead to anything good. And for ordinary mowing of low young grass, a small diameter fishing line is suitable, since it is best to cope with such a situation, as a rule, it is a size of 1.2, 1.6 or 2 mm.
Discs of various shapes, from the usual circle to three or four-pointed stars, which are made
directly from special steel (and most often they are covered with diamond shavings on top) so that the disc will serve as long as possible. For example, Klettfix discs fit absolutely any type of trimmer (electric petrol trimmers) and cost around 500 rubles apiece. And as forms and modifications – for every taste.
Fishing lines – the range of lines is much larger than discs, since the disc can be used many times, and one skein of fishing line is enough only for a small clearing. Lines differ from each other in several factors..
What diameter should be taken?
One such factor is diameter. The diameter is different, it also depends on what type of grass you are going to mow. Diameters on the market are from 1.2 to 4 mm. Thin line is used for low power trimmers, most often with an under engine. The classic version – 2mm will fit most petrol and electric models. 2.4 mm – for more powerful ones. You can find out which diameter is right for you from the tool passport. Also, branded manufacturers of different diameters of the fishing line have different colors. Take, for example, Stihl – blue 1.6 mm, green – 2 mm, orange – 2.4 mm. It is easier for the buyer to visually determine which line to take. Well, he mowed, for example, he was green, so in the store he says, and the seller knows that you need 2 mm. And the sale took place. From these “babin” we cut off 5, 10, 15 and more meters.
What is the cord made of?
The cheapest one is made of ordinary plastic. The range of trimmer lines is updated every day due to high demand. For example, the ARNETOLI MOTOR company replenishes its assortment of lines literally every day. And one skein of medium-diameter fishing line costs about 60 rubles. The steeper line contains all sorts of additives for strength, in particular, aluminum particles are added. All this helps to extend the life of the trimmer line. Expensive lines are made of high quality polypropylene, it is flexible and strong at the same time. Such cord serves several times longer than cheap analogs..
In order for you to clearly understand what sections of the lines are and what they are intended for, here is a useful drawing for you (this is the Stihl brand):
In addition, you can see squares twisted in cross-section, triangles, even there are special notches on the fishing line – all this is done to increase the efficiency of “mowing”. However, it is far from a fact that the most expensive line will cope with your task..
However, the nuances of the section are such that a different type is intended for its own specific task. Take, for example, a lawn – the grass is young, it only needs to be cut down, and not cut down clean. And it is important for us that it continues to grow. Therefore, you will need to cut off the top carefully and cleanly. The so-called “star” ideally “shaves” the top of the lawn with the line. Whereas the square one is intended purely for shock loads – to chop up strong weed stems.
So, we have already figured out the types of lines and disks. Now you need to figure out what is better to buy, a fishing line or a disk. To do this, first you need to decide what exactly you are going to mow. For example, if a very tough weed grows in your yard, then either a very thick fishing line or a disk of any shape will suit you (the shape of the disk affects absolutely nothing).
How to reel fishing line?
Many people simply do not know how to wind the line on the drum and therefore prefer the disk to the line. But in fact, if you get used to it correctly, you can reel in the fishing line in a matter of seconds. In fact, there is nothing complicated here, do it a couple of times and then it will go like clockwork.
Here is a video that clearly shows the whole process of winding the line on the trimmer spool:
And here is help with text:
- So, in order to wind the line on the drum, you first need to open this very drum. And this is done like this: first, you need to find a special mount on the drum. It usually looks like a rectangle on newer models..
- Now you need to lightly press on this rectangle and at the same time scroll it counterclockwise.
- After that, you need to take a special coil that is inside and find a small depression in the form of a loop (it is located in the middle of the coil). And then you need to take a certain length of the fishing line and fold it in two (for example, if you put 5 meters, then bend in the middle, you get 2 ends of 2.5 meters each).
- Now this loop needs to be inserted into the loop on the spool and winding it evenly. And when the fishing line is already wound on this reel, now you need to start closing the drum. To do this, insert a spool with wound line and insert into one side of the drum.
- Then pass the ends of the line through the special holes and close the drum. Everything, you can assume that your drum is ready to go..
And to put on a disc – you don’t need to suffer for a long time, all you need to do is put the disc on the nut onto which the drum is screwed and press down with a washer from above. And after that, tighten the nut, but not clockwise, but counterclockwise, since on all trimmer models the thread on the bolt is cut in the other direction. It is not recommended to overtighten, because by default the thread goes “for tightening”, as for an angle grinder.
More than 200 types of trimmers in one place at the lowest prices. Click to see
But when there are no tall thickets, but it has already grown to such a height when it already needs to be cut down, the disk will no longer help. He just strokes the low grass and almost does not mow. Many people in this place remember about a wheeled lawn mower, on which a metal knife is also installed. After all, she knows how to cope with a relatively low lawn – why is the trimmer not able to do this??
The thing is that in wheeled lawn mowers, the knives have bends that allow it to be also a propeller. Due to this, when rotating in the deck, air flows from the ground upwards, due to which each blade of grass is stretched and easily lends itself to the blade..
When working with a trimmer, such a flow of air does not occur, which is why the disc mows poorly. It is also worth mentioning a certain danger. It lies in the fact that while working, you can accidentally touch a stone or other solid object. Because of this, a large kickback can occur on the hands of the operator, as well as the gearbox to break, not to mention the disc itself..
In addition, stone fragments can be scattered along an unpredictable trajectory. Therefore, before mowing, you need to make sure that there are no solid objects on the site..
The main purpose of the disc is to mow tall and thick grass. He bites into it much more efficiently, so his performance in this case will be greater. In addition, when mowing such grass, he does not grind it – it falls entirely to the ground. For this reason, for example, for hay making, you only need to work with a disc..
He will also effectively cope with the young growth of the bush, if it comes across. As a rule, the fishing line cannot cope with this undergrowth..
Unlike a knife, it confidently mows relatively low, but already requiring mowing shoots. Therefore, to care for the territory and keep it in a neat condition, you only need a fishing line.
Thick growth can also be mowed with it, although it will take more time, since it will not be possible to mow it at the root right away – it is advisable to start cutting from above, gradually going down. In addition, the line should be inserted into the thickets themselves gradually, and not abruptly, as can be done with a knife..
The grass cut in this way is cut into small pieces, which means that it cannot be used for making hay. But in a crushed form, it is evenly distributed over the surface, which many do not even collect, but leave it to rot, since it does not particularly interfere. Although, if it interferes, then no one forbids collecting it with a rake.
Working with the fishing line will be even safer, since if it hits stones and other hard objects, there will be no discomfort and nothing will break at the trimmer, unless, of course, you touch the stone with the mowing head itself – in this case, it may break.
The better to mow the grass – with a disc (knife) or fishing line?
Greetings, friends! Today we will consider the question of the best way to mow the grass – with a disc or a fishing line. As you know, on trimmers – both petrol and electric – both options can be used for mowing. At the same time, many people have the question of what is better to use, and in general, why there are both cutting devices. I will give in this article an explanation on this issue..
Based on the above, we draw the following conclusions. For mowing for hay, you definitely need a disc. Otherwise, the grass will be chopped into small pieces and will no longer be suitable for hay. In addition, you can mow with a knife if small shrubs come across on the site..
To maintain a clean, non-overgrown state, fishing line is suitable. Even if initially there are high thickets, they can also be mowed slowly with it. Also remember that it is also safer..
This is the difference between these two types of mowing. Thanks for attention!