Craftsman rear engine riding mower
Certain product categories and brands are not eligible for promotional discounts or coupons. Some brands have pricing policies that restrict the that Ace may sell or advertise their products. The following is a list of brands and categories that are generally excluded from promotions, discounts or coupons. This list below may not be exhaustive and may change from time to time. If you have questions, please contact the Customer Care Center.
Extra off for Ace Reward Members (Instant Savings):
Ace Rewards Instant Savings amount is available to Ace Rewards members who are logged into acehardware.com (and have previously linked their Ace Rewards account). Discount shown in cart. Where applicable by law, tax is charged on the sale price before application of Instant Savings. Instant Savings are valid through date advertised. Limit refers to number of items at the advertised price.
- Air Compressors
- Angle Grinders
- Attic Ladder
- Belt Sanders
- Bench and Stationary Saws
- Bench Grinders
- Circular Saws
- Combo Power Tool Sets
- Corded Drills
- Cordless Drills
- Cordless Tool Battery Packs
- Electric Hammers
- Garage Door Openers
- Garbage Disposals
- Gas Tubing
- Impact Drivers
- Impact Wrenches
- Jig Saws
- Ladder Accessories
- Lawn and Leaf Bags
- Metal Detectors
- Miter Saws
- Nailers Staplers
- Orbital Sanders
- Oscillating Tools
- Planers and Joiners
- Power Nailers
- Power Shears
- Push Mowers
- Reciprocating Saws
- Riding Mowers
- Rotary Tools
- Snow Blowers
- Storage Bags
- Table Saws
- Tables and Desks
- Tool Battery Chargers
- Tool Boxes
- Trimmers Edgers
- Wood and Pellet Stoves
- Wood Chippers
- Wood Pellets
- Wood Splitters
- Work Lights
- Benjamin Moore
- Big Green Egg
- Blue Buffalo
- Broil King
- Custom LeatherCraft
- ENO /li>
- Flame Boss
- Kamado Joe /li>
- Kick Ash Basket
- Locally Sourced
- Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines
- MOD Furniture
- Pit Barrel Cooker Co.
- STIHL /li>
- TORO /li>
- Traeger /li>
- YETI /li>
Free Assembly Delivery on grills grilling accessories totaling 399 for Ace Rewards members. Online and at participating Ace locations. Delivery dates subject to availability within local delivery area only. Offer not valid on prior purchases. Excludes Char-Broil.
Buy Big Green Egg get Charcoal Free! Valid In Store and Online. Buy Big Green Egg grill 399 (8695298, 8695280, 8695256, 8695322, 8695314, 8695306, 8024298), get a bag of charcoal (8697104) free. Must add all items to cart to receive offer. Discount reflected in cart. Valid from 5/1/23 12:01 am CST to 5/31/23 11:59 pm CST.
Buy Weber Charcoal Grill get Charcoal Free! Valid In Store and Online. Buy select Weber charcoal grill 399 (8060195, 8060327, 8060341, 8406704, 8406720, 8406779, 8406787, 8406795, 8201147, 8233306), get Blues Hog charcoal (8065457) free. Must add all items to cart to receive offer. Discount reflected in cart. Valid from 5/1/23 12:01 am CST to 5/31/23 11:59 pm CST.
Buy Traeger Grill get Pellets Free! Valid In Store and Online. Buy Traeger grill 399 (8015015 8037837, 8474793, 8482952, 8474884, 8016779, 8016781, 8016780, 8016774, 8030466, 8030462, 8084260, 8082912, 8024035, 8024034, 8082913, 8037251, 8037362), get a bag of Reserve Pellets (8015887) free. Must add all items to cart to receive offer. Discount reflected in cart. Valid from 5/1/23 12:01 am CST to 5/31/23 11:59 pm CST.
Buy a DeWALT POWERSTACK Battery Kit and Get a DeWALT Bare Tool Free Valid online only. Buy a DeWALT 20V MAX POWERSTACK Battery and Charger Kit (2017896), get a Select DeWALT 20V MAX Bare Tool (2029970, 2029990, 2017516) free. Must add all items to cart to receive discount. Discount reflected in cart. Valid from 5/1/23 12:01 am CST to 5/31/23 11:59 pm CST.
Buy a DeWALT 12V MAX XTREME Kit Get a Bare Tool Free Valid online only. Buy a select DeWALT 12V MAX XTREME Kit (2004142, 2004138, 2004140), get a select DeWALT Bare Tool free (2006704, 3009179). Must add all items to cart to receive discount. Discount reflected in cart. Valid from 5/1/23 12:01am CST to 5/31/23 11:59pm CST.
Buy a Craftsman Battery Kit get a Bare Tool Free Valid online only. Buy a Craftsman 20V 4Ah Battery Kit (2029749), get a Craftsman Bare Tool Free (2834398, 2834877, 2834315, 2029955, 2017566) valid through 5/31. 2862910, 2029951, 2026516, 2005821, 2862886 valid through 6/30). Must add all items to cart to receive discount. Discount reflected in cart. Valid from 5/1/23 12:01am CST to 5/31/23 11:59pm CST.
Buy a Milwaukee M12 Bare Tool get a Battery Free Valid online only. Buy a select Milwaukee M12 Bare Tool (2026771, 2026542, 2026531, 2026612, 2029364, 8035223, 2009027, 2029365, 2029366, 2024137, 2023938, 2033350, 2004121), get a Milwaukee M12 2.5Ah Battery (2028275). Must add all items to cart to receive discount. Discount reflected in cart. Valid from 5/1/23 12:01am CST to 7/30/23 11:59pm CST.
Buy an M12 Shop Vac Get an Accessory Free Valid online only. Buy a Milwaukee M12 FUEL Shop Vac (2008883), get a select accessory (2001285, 2020568, 2020607) free. Must add all items to cart to receive discount. Discount reflected in cart. Valid from 5/1/23 12:01am CST to 7/30/23 11:59pm CST.
Buy a Milwaukee M18 FUEL Kit, Get A Battery Free Valid online only. Buy a select Milwaukee M18 FUEL Kit (2026768, 2026770, 2026877), get a Milwaukee M18 5Ah Battery (2548998) free. Must add all items to cart to receive discount. Discount reflected in cart. Valid from 5/1/23 12:01am CST to 7/30/23 11:59pm CST.
Terms and Conditions
ACE REWARDS PLATINUM PROGRAM BETA TEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in participating in Ace Hardware Corporation’s beta test of Ace Rewards Platinum, a new membership program available for purchase by eligible Ace Rewards program members. These Ace Rewards Platinum Program Beta Test Terms and Conditions (“Beta Test Program Terms”) govern the beta test of the Ace Rewards Platinum program (the “Beta Test Program”) and your participation in the Beta Test Program. These Beta Test Program Terms constitute a binding agreement between you and Ace Hardware Corporation (“Ace” OR “we” OR “us”). PLEASE READ THESE BETA TEST PROGRAM TERMS BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THE BETA TEST PROGRAM, AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS AND INCLUDE A BINDING CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION CLAUSE, A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS ACTIONS, AND A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL. BY PURCHASING A BETA TEST PROGRAM MEMBERSHIP OR PARTICIPATING IN THE BETA TEST PROGRAM, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE BETA TEST PROGRAM TERMS. If you do not agree to these Beta Test Program Terms, then you should not purchase a Beta Test Program membership or otherwise participate in the Beta Test Program.
Privacy and Additional Agreements
Your participation in the Beta Test Program is subject to these Beta Test Program Terms and to the following additional policies, terms, conditions, guidelines, agreements, and documents (collectively, “Additional Agreements”), all as modified by Ace from time to time in its sole discretion:
- The Ace Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, which govern your participation in the Ace Rewards Program.
- All other applicable policies, terms, agreements, FAQs, and documents posted on the Site, including our Customer Service policies.
- A tool rental agreement will be required to take advantage of Ace Neighborhood Toolbox, the Beta Test Program’s tool rental benefit. information on Ace Neighborhood Toolbox can be found in the Benefits section below.
To the extent of any conflict between these Beta Test Program Terms and any of the Additional Agreements, these Beta Test Program Terms will prevail.
Modification of Beta Test Program Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Beta Test Program Terms at any time in our sole discretion. Modified versions of the Beta Test Program Terms will be posted at https://www.acehardware.com/rewards-terms (or any other URL Ace may provide from time to time), together with a revised “Last updated” date. Although we may elect to send a mail or email communication notifying you of the modifications, we are not obligated to do so and you hereby waive any right you may have to receive such notice. You should check this page periodically to see if any recent changes to the Beta Test Program Terms have occurred. By participating in the Beta Test Program after we post any such changes, you agree to the Beta Test Program Terms as modified.
To be eligible to purchase a Beta Program membership and participate in the Beta Program you must:
(i) Be a member in good standing of the Ace Rewards Program (for information on the Ace Rewards Program, including how to become a member, please click here);
(iii) Be an individual who resides in the delivery area of an Ace retailer participating in the Beta Test Program (“Participating Beta Test Program Retailer”). Corporations and other business entities are not eligible to participate in the Beta Test Program. To determine if you live in the delivery service area of a Participating Beta Test Program Retailer, please contact Ace Customer Care at 888-827-4223.
By purchasing a Beta Test Program membership, you are certifying that you meet all eligibility criteria.
Membership Purchase and Expiration
Beta Test Program memberships are available for purchase only on www.acehardware.com. The membership fee is published on the Site and is subject to change from time to time in Ace’s sole discretion. Taxes may apply. Your membership is returnable for a full refund of the purchase price within forty eight (48) hours of purchase. To obtain a refund, you will need to visit your Participating Beta Test Program Retailer. Thereafter, except as required by applicable law or expressly provided in these Beta Test Program Terms, Beta Test Program memberships may not be returned and the membership fee is non-refundable. Beta Test Program memberships expire one year from the date of purchase unless sooner terminated as provided in these Beta Test Program Terms. Beta Test Program memberships do not automatically renew.
The following benefits are available to Beta Test Program members:
- Bonus Rewards. Beta Test Program members will receive a total of 40.00 in bonus Ace Rewards during the one-year membership term, issued as follows: one 10.00 Reward will be issued promptly after the membership is purchased and one 10.00 Reward will be issued in each of the second, third and fourth quarters of the annual membership term. The Ace Rewards Program Terms and Conditionsda govern all Rewards issued in connection with the Beta Test Program, including the use and expiration of such Rewards. If you are ineligible for membership in the Beta Test Program and elect to terminate your membership for a refund of your membership fee, as described below, you will not receive bonus Ace Rewards.
- Free Delivery. Beta Test Program members will receive free next business day delivery of merchandise purchased on the Site, subject to the following requirements and limitations:
- Free delivery is subject to Ace’s Customer Services policies regarding Delivery From Store, except the 50 minimum purchase requirement, which will not apply to Beta Test Program members.
- Items must be in-stock at the member’s local Participating Beta Test Program Retailer to be eligible for next business day delivery. However, if an item is not in stock, it will be delivered by the date indicated during checkout at the time of purchase on the Site.
- Not all merchandise is eligible for delivery from all Participating Beta Test Program Retailers.
- The order must be placed before 6pm local time on a day when the Participating Beta Test Program Retailer is open to be eligible for next business day delivery.
- Delivery is limited to the member’s residence, which must be within the local Participating Beta Test Program Retailer’s delivery service area.
- Items must be for the member’s personal use and not for commercial or business purposes.
- “White glove” delivery, including delivery within the home, up or down flights of stairs, to the backyard, etc., may be offered by some Participating Beta Test Program Retailers for an additional charge.
- Orders requiring assembly are excluded from next business day delivery.
- Free delivery excludes assembly and same day delivery.
Designed for the busy homeowner, the CRAFTSMAN R110 Rear Engine Riding Mower is your all-in-one solution for comfort, durability, and performance. Dependable for daily use, its 10-1/2 HP Briggs Stratton single-cylinder engine and 30 in. steel deck are conveniently navigable through gates and other tight spaces. Power through the job with ease as you take advantage of its manual 6-speed transmission, mid-back seating for support, and soft-touch steering wheel with 18 in. turn radius. The included mulching kit allows you to mulch grass clippings and return nutrients to your soil for a healthy lawn. Tackle your yard work with a little extra time to look back on a job well done with the CRAFTSMAN R110 riding mower.
Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test.
A fairly no-frills model, the Craftsman Six-Speed Rider Mower is a good one for homeowner use.
This mower sports a 420-cc engine that delivers a top speed of 5 mph. The blade’s cutting width is 30 inches, which gives you a fair-sized swath while still fitting around and through most yard obstacles.
A six-speed, shift-on-the-go transmission provides easy shifting with a hand-operated gear selector that lets you FOCUS on your job instead of working a clutch pedal and shifter knob. You can mount small slopes via the rear-mounted engine, although large hills are beyond the capacity of this riding mower.
One or two trees in the yard aren’t a problem for this riding lawn mower’s 18-inch turning radius. You need to watch out for smaller things like fountains and shrubs, though, and you may need to finish off the grass around these by hand. Some mowers we evaluated have a turn radius of just 14 inches or employ zero-turn technology, which all but eliminates the problem of navigating around obstacles.
With 14-gauge steel frames, this ride-on mower doesn’t take the heaviest abuse but easily handles residential work. It features deck wash vents for easy maintenance. Standard cruise control allows you to FOCUS on steering. The machine isn’t rated for heavy work but can tow some attachments, such as a two-bin bagging system.
The tires feature an anti-skid design that doesn’t mar or scalp your lawn. The steering wheel has deluxe padding, so you can comfortably steer. The riding mower doesn’t come with armrests, though, so large yards aren’t an attractive prospect.
You have the option of mulching or using the side discharge to eject clippings. The blade height adjusts by a hand lever to five different positions, from 1.5 inches to 4 inches. With the option to attach seed spreaders and aerators, this mower works well for laying down new lawn and maintaining it as it grows.
Of all the riding lawn mowers we evaluated, this is one of the least expensive models. You can pick one up for about 450,000. That’s a great deal considering our top pick runs about 6500,800.
Common repair parts for Craftsman rear engine riding mowers
- Blades. Replacement cutting blades for riding mowers are available in different shapes and sizes. Replace mower blades when they’re worn or damaged.
- Air filter. The air filter prevents abrasive particles from entering the engine’s cylinders, which could cause mechanical wear and oil contamination.
- Spark plug. The spark plug is the device responsible for delivering electric current from an ignition system to the combustion chamber of a spark-ignition engine. This current ignites the compressed fuel/air mixture by means of an electric spark, while containing combustion pressure within the engine.
- Seat switch. The seat switch recognizes whether you are sitting on the seat. If the seat switch doesn’t detect you in the seat when you release the brake, the switch kills the engine. To prevent tampering, the seat switch also kills the engine when you release the brake if you unplug the seat switch wire harness.
- Drive belts. The ground drive belt connects the engine crankshaft to the transaxle pulley to drive the rear wheels. The blade belt attaches to the engine pulley and spins the cutting blades.
There are numerous explanations for why a riding lawn mower won’t start, including everything from bad gas or a bad battery to a failed starter motor or bad ignition coil.
If you find yourself constantly having to charge the battery before starting the engine, a bad battery or failed alternator could be causing the problem. Connect the battery to a charger and if the battery won’t charge fully within 8 hours, then you’ll likely need to replace the battery. If the battery is okay, then a problem in the engine’s charging system is causing the constantly drained battery. The engine uses an alternator to generate current, which constantly charges the battery and powers the mower’s electrical system while the engine runs. When the alternator fails, the battery attempts to power the mower on its own and quickly drains without recharging.