We replace NiCd or NiMh power tool battery cells with Li-Ion battery cells.
When replacing the NiCd or NiMh elements of the battery of a power tool with lithium cells, we use special power lithium-ion cells capable of delivering large currents. When the tool electric motor is started, the consumed currents can briefly exceed 70-80A, therefore, if ordinary lithium cells of ICR chemistry are used, they will quickly degrade, lose capacity and fail.
Inside the battery case, we install a charge / discharge control board for lithium cells, which will not allow, during operation, discharging lithium cells below the threshold value, and also during charging will not allow the cells to recharge above normal. Such a controller has built-in protection against:
– short circuit (the circuit is broken if the positive and negative contacts of the battery were short-circuited)
– overload (the circuit breaks if the consumption current exceeds a predetermined threshold, for example: if the drill is jammed during drilling)
– overdischarge. will not allow to discharge the battery cells below the threshold value (as a rule, this is 2.50. 2.75 V)
– overcharge. will not allow to charge battery cells above a threshold value (as a rule, it is 4.20. 4.35 V)
– built-in balancer. provides balance (uniformity) of the voltage of the battery cells, and as a result, a large battery capacity and a longer operating time of the power tool from one charge.
All this ensures safe battery operation.
You can charge such a battery with a native charger; you do not need a separate charger to charge a battery converted to lithium.
However, repacking the battery with replacing the cells with lithium-ion is not possible for all models of battery power tools. This is due to the possibility or impossibility of physically placing lithium-ion cells and a controller in a battery case designed for a different size. The size of the elements of the nickel group differs from the type of size of lithium-ion cells.
You can find out the cost and the possibility of converting the battery to lithium by calling 7 (395) 242-45-93.
As an example, we give a list of a small part of successfully restored battery models. If you did not find your battery model in the list, we may not have added it to this list yet. Call, specify.
- AEG BS 12X screwdriver, battery B1220 2,0Ah 12V
- AEG B 1214G NiCd, 12V, 1.4Ah (repacking to Li-Ion 1.5Ah)
- Bort BAB-12-P screwdriver battery 12V 1.1Ah (reworking the battery on a 2.0Ah lithium battery)
- alteration of the battery Bort BA-14-4 Art. 28101123 14.4V 1.3Ah
installation of a charge / discharge controller, replacement with lithium cells, capacity 2.0Ah, current output 20A
- alteration of the battery Bort BA-12-4 Art. 28101122 12V 1.2Ah
installation of a charge / discharge controller, replacement with LiFePo4 cells, 1.4Ah capacity.
- BORT 14.4V 1.3V NiCd, 14.4V, 1.3Ah (repacked to 2.5Ah lithium)
- BOSCH GSR 12-2 (3601j18j20) profesional screwdriver, lithium cell replacement, capacity: 3.0 Ah
- BOSCH GSR 12-V professional screwdriver (3 601j95 500), battery 2607335261 D-70745
- BOSCH GSR 14.4-2 Professional screwdriver, battery 2607335711 14.4V 1.5Ah NiCd 70745
- Bosch D-70745 2607335711 14.4v 1.5ah battery
- Bosch D-70745 battery 2607335709 12v 1,5ah
- BOSCH 2 607 335 709 NiCd, 12V, 1.5Ah (repacked to Li-Ion 1.5Ah)
- BOSCH 2 607 335 709 NiCd, 12V, 1.5Ah (repacking on Li-Ion 2.5Ah)
- Bosch D-70745 battery 2607335261 12v 2.0ah
- battery D-70771, Li-Ion 14.4V 1.3Ah (replacement with lithium cells, capacity: 2600 mAh)
- battery 2 607 335 691, A78704T, 12 V, 3.0 Ah. replacement for lithium LiIon cells
- BOSCH 2607335273 12V 1.2Ah 4 / 5SS NiCd, 12V, 1.2Ah (repacking to Li-Ion 3s1p 2.5Ah)
- BOSCH 12V 2.0Ah NiCd, 12V, 2Ah (repacking to lithium 3.0Ah)
- BOSCH 12V 2.6Ah DO1117T 2607335683 ni-mh, 12V, 2.6Ah (repacking on lithium 12V 3.0Ah 3s2p)
- BOSCH 14V 1.5Ah NiCd, 14.4V, 1.5Ah (repacking to Li-Ion 4s2p at 5.0Ah)
- BOSCH 2 607 335 261 NiCd, 12V, 2Ah (repacking to Li-Ion 3.0Ah)
- BOSCH 2607335055 NiCd, 12V, 1.4Ah (repacking for lithium 1500mAh)
- PRACTICE FOR Bosch 12V 2.0 NiCd, 12V, 2Ah (repacking on Li-Ion 3s2p to 3.0Ah)
Video: Converting a Screwdriver to Lithium Batteries 12V Hitachi
- 18 Volt 1.3Ah battery for DORKEL DRA-18/2 drill Ref. 1428 Zip 116
replacement for lithium cells Samsung INR18650-20R 5S charge / discharge controller, capacity: 2.0Ah, current output 20A
- Dewalt DW907 12V type 2 D-65510 screwdriver, 12 volt 1.3Ah battery DE9074
- DWT ABS 12E screwdriver, 12V battery
3S2P replacement lithium cells Samsung INR18650-20R 3S charge / discharge controller with balancer, capacity: 4.0Ah
- Hitachi DS 12DVF3 12V cordless drill / driver,
Battery EB1214S 12V 1.4Ah (battery base height 40-45mm). Alteration is possible by removing the locking lock. The battery holds well in the case of a screwdriver, we recommend using a rubber tape or ring as an additional fixation.
- Hitachi DS12DVF3 cordless drill / driver.
Battery AKKU BCC 1215 12v 1.5Ah (battery base height 50-53mm). Alteration is possible WITHOUT removing the lock.
- HITACHI AKKU EB 1214 NiCd, 12V, 1.4Ah (repacking on Li-Ion 3s1p 2.5Ah)
- HITACHI AKKU EB 1414S NiCd, 14.4V, 1.4Ah (repacked to Li-Ion 1.5Ah)
- HITACHI AKKU EB 1814SL NiCd, 18V, 1.4Ah (repacked to 2.5Ah lithium)
- HYUNDAI NiCd NiCd, 12V, 1.3Ah (repacking on Li-Ion 1.5Ah)
- KRESS B12CD NiCd, 12V, 1.7Ah (repacked to Li-Ion 1.5Ah)
- battery 1422, Ni-Cd 14.4V 2.0Ah
replacement by lithium cells, capacity: 2.0Ah, current output 20A
- Makita PA14 14.4V 1.3Ah battery
- MAKITA PA14 NiCd, 14.4V, 1.3Ah (repacking to Li-Ion 1.5Ah)
- Makita 6270D 12V screwdriver
- Makita 6317D screwdriver
- Makita screwdriver 6281D 14.4V
- Makita 6260D 9.6V screwdriver
- Makita 6271D screwdriver, 12V battery
- Makita 6337D screwdriver, 14.4V battery
- MAKITA PA12 NiCd, 12V, 1.3Ah (repacking on Li-Ion 2.5Ah)
- MAKITA PA12 NiCd, 12V, 1.3Ah (repacking on Li-Ion 1.5Ah)
- battery for DA-12ER-01 (replacement for lithium cells, capacity 2.6 Ah)
- battery for DA-14,4ER-F (replacement for lithium cells, capacity 2.5 Ah)
- battery Pitatel TSB-009-BOS18A-30M 18V 3.0Ah
- Skil 2610388954 14.4v 1,0Ah battery replacement with power lithium cells 2.0Ah with a current output of 20A
- Skil 2610Z03362 14.4v 1,2Ah NICD battery for Skil F015201701 screwdriver
alteration of the battery to lithium with the installation of a controller with a balancer of power lithium cells, capacity 2.0Ah (current output 20A)
- Sparky BR 12E-B1HR battery 12 volts 1.5 Ah
- battery Sparky BR 15E-B1HR NiCd 1,5Ah 14,4V
for a screwdriver Sparky professinal BR 15E 14.4V
- SPARKY BR12E-B1HR NiCd, 12V, 1.5Ah (repacked to lithium 1500mAh)
- Omax 14.4v 1.2Ah battery for Omax Cordless Drill model: 01205
replacement for power lithium cells 2.5Ah with current output 20A
- battery for Sturm CD3012C 12V 1.3Ah NiCd screwdriver
NiCd cells were replaced by Li-Ion 18650 cells with a capacity of 5.2 Ah with the installation of a battery charge / discharge controller in the battery case. To charge the battery does not require an additional charger, to charge you can use the standard charge. The controller does not allow to discharge the elements below the threshold value and will not allow the elements to recharge above normal.
- Sturm CD3014C 14.4V 1.3Ah NiCd screwdriver battery
- battery for Sturm CD31181 18V 1.3Ah NiCd screwdriver
replaced the elements with lithium 18650. An assembly of 5 consecutive Li-Ion 18650 cells plus a 5S charge / discharge controller is installed inside the battery case.
- STORM 18V NiCd, 18V, 1.3Ah (repacking on lithium 5s1p 2500mAh)
- battery for a screwdriver Bison ZDA-14.4 14.4v battery voltage 14.4 volts, NiCd.
The NiCd elements were replaced by LiIon 18650 cells with a battery charge / discharge controller installed in the battery case (protection against overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, and overload).
- battery for cordless drill DA-14.4 / 2 battery voltage 14.4 volts, 1.2Ah, NiCd.
Replacing NiCd cells with lithium cells with a battery charge / discharge controller installed in the battery case (protection against overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, overload).
- battery for cordless drill Prorab (Foreman) 1722 K2 battery voltage 12 volts, 1.2Ah, NiCd.
Replacing NiCd cells with lithium batteries with a capacity of 2.5 Ah with the installation of a battery charge / discharge controller in the battery case (protection against overcharge, overdischarge, short circuit, overload).