How to make an adapter for a walk-behind tractor with your own hands?
- Required tools and materials
- Manufacturing process
- With movable joint
Small agricultural machinery such as walk-behind tractors, cultivators and mini-tractors greatly facilitate the work of people. But in the pursuit of perfection, even such units are being modernized. In particular, manufacturers or the owners themselves equip them with adapters. special seats that make the use of such equipment more comfortable and less energy-consuming. There are walk-behind tractors already equipped with such a device, but there are also models without it. But you can do it yourself with a steering or movable joint adapter. How to do this work correctly will be described in detail below.
Such a hitch of any kind is not just a seat, but a whole device consisting of several parts. Depending on the type of adapter, these parts are attached to each other in different quantities and in a different order. So, the rear and front unit are made almost the same, but differ in the method of final fastening and the method of the coupling itself.
With movable joint
This type of adapter is easiest and fastest to make at home with your own hands.
- On a square profile 180 cm long, a piece of the same steel sheet should be welded across, but 60 cm in size.
- Braces are installed on the frame and wheels and fastened with bushings. To strengthen the main frame, an additional steel beam is welded onto it.
- Channel is used to create an additional beam. It is made in accordance with the drawings and using a welding machine.
- The frame created in the previous step is welded to the wheel axle. A small piece of a square metal beam or steel angle is used as a connecting element.
- The first control lever is installed on the frame, on which there are 3 knees. An additional one is installed on this lever, but smaller in size. All work is carried out using a welding machine.
- Both levers are securely fixed to each other with bolts.
When the main lifting mechanism of the adapter is ready, you can proceed to its direct assembly and connection of the equipment with the walk-behind tractor.
- A stand for the future seat is welded onto the central frame, which is made from a piece of steel pipe.
- On top of it, using a welding machine, two more of the same pipe sections are attached perpendicularly. This design will allow you to securely fix the seat on the walk-behind tractor and minimize vibration and shaking during its operation.
- Further, the pieces of pipes are attached by welding to the frame, and the seat itself is fixed to them with self-tapping screws or bolts. For added security, the bolts can also be screwed into the seat stand, not just into the frame.
- The finished hitch is welded to the front of the resulting adapter.
After completing these works, the adapter is completely ready for further use. If everything was done correctly, you should get an all-wheel drive mini-tractor, simple and easy to use.
Required tools and materials
With your own hands and even without assistance, you can make a manual adapter or a dump adapter. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to decide on the type of additional equipment. The next stage is the drawings. You can use ready-made ones, based on the instructions for walk-behind tractors of the same brand, but already implemented with adapters, or you can create it yourself. When making drawings with your own hands, careful attention should be paid to the main elements:
- steering wheel control:
- adapter portal;
- coupling mechanism.
When the diagram is ready, you need to take care of having the following tools at hand:
- welding machine;
- two wheels with an axle;
- a ready-made chair of a suitable size;
- metal profile for the frame;
- steel corner and beams;
- bolts, screws;
- control levers;
- circle made of steel with special holes. the basis for adhesion;
- lubricants and primers for finished structures.
This homemade adapter is even faster to manufacture than its predecessor. But it is worth knowing that this option involves the use of more different corners and pipes. And yet. such attachments are made on the basis of a frame with a ready-made fork and bushing. It is its presence that will allow the walk-behind tractor to rotate freely in the future from steering action. The sequence of actions will be as follows.
- The frame is made of steel of a selected length and thickness. Using a grinder, blanks of the required size are cut out of the sheet, and then fastened together with bolts or self-tapping screws.
- The design of the undercarriage should be based on where the motor of the unit itself is located. If it is in front, then the main criterion is the size of the main wheels. That is, the track size should be based on it. The wheels are only attached to the rear. They are welded to the axis. If the motor is at the rear, then the distance between the wheels should be wider. Here, the standard ones are removed from the walk-behind tractor, and in their place they are installed the same as on the adapter.
- The axis itself is created from a pipe, and bearings with bushings are pressed into its ends.
- The steering wheel is either like a car or like a motorcycle. There is no fundamental difference. Experienced craftsmen recommend removing the already finished steering wheel from the vehicle and fixing it on the basis of the adapter. It is quite difficult to make a steering wheel yourself, especially for a beginner. It is worth noting that the motorcycle handlebar creates great inconvenience when reversing the walk-behind tractor. And this factor must be taken into account.
- If an all-metal frame is used, the steering will be mated to the front of the unit itself. If you make a special additional support. articulated-articulated, then the control will rotate the additional frame completely. In this case, two gears are used: one is installed on the steering column, and the second on the upper half-frame.
- The next step is to install the seat. As in the case of the manufacture of the previous type of adapter, it can be either ready-made or made with your own hands. It must be fastened with a welding machine to the rear frame of this attachment.
DIY Snow Air Sled
- In the event that in the future the modernized walk-behind tractor is planned to be used to install a replaceable attachment, it is necessary to attach another bracket with a welding machine. An additional hydraulic system should also be created. The easiest way is to remove it from any type of small agricultural equipment and weld it onto your own walk-behind tractor.
- The towbar must be welded to the rear of the main frame. It is necessary in cases where it is planned to use a walk-behind tractor to transport some small loads. If the use of a trailer or semitrailer is not planned, then this stage can be skipped.
- The final stage is coupling. To do this, small holes are drilled in the steering column into which screws and brackets are inserted. It is with their help that the hitch itself is attached under the steering column.
Perhaps a step-by-step description of making such a device with your own hands may seem complicated. However, with detailed diagrams and drawings, this problem completely disappears. For the created adapter to be functional and durable in use, it is necessary to properly weld all the main elements and pay special attention to the normal operation of the brakes.
If ready-made drawings were used to create an improved seat for a walk-behind tractor, before translating them into reality, it is necessary to correlate the sizes of all parts with the dimensions of the main parts of your walk-behind tractor and, if necessary, be sure to correct them.
Before immediately performing any agricultural work with the help of a do-it-yourself walk-behind tractor, it is necessary to perform several final verification work:
- make sure the seat is securely installed;
- check the quality of all welds and the reliable fastening of bolts and screws;
- start the walk-behind tractor and make sure that the engine is working normally and smoothly;
- install, if necessary, hinged gardening tools and try them in action;
- be sure to check the operation of the brakes and make sure they are working properly.
If, when performing all these simple works, no problems were found in the operation of the walk-behind tractor, it is necessary to bring it into a proper appearance. To do this, a do-it-yourself adapter is primed and painted in any color you wish. This stage allows not only to give the walk-behind tractor a beautiful appearance, but also to protect the metal from corrosion.
Making an adapter yourself is a responsible business that takes time, experience and utmost care. Therefore, it is worth undertaking this work only for those masters who already have similar experience. In other cases, it is better to either purchase a ready-made adapter, or seek help from a specialist.
How to make an adapter for a walk-behind tractor with your own hands, see the next video.
How to make a flat cutter with your own hands?
A practical addition to the walk-behind tractor is a flat cutter. This is an irreplaceable assistant who creates beds, weeds and spuds plantings, levels, falls asleep, loosens the ground. The possibilities of such a nozzle are almost endless.
If you place the blades of the plane cutter on the left and lead in the same plane with the soil, then you can weed or loosen the ground. Raising the appliance slightly, the blades turned to the left will mow tall weeds. If the blades look down, then it is easy to create beds with them.
A flat cutter will again help to form grooves for planting and fill in the seeds. This is the function of the burier.
You can use the Fokin flat cutter as a hitch for a walk-behind tractor. He has the necessary holes for hanging on the structure. If a flat cutter of a different size is required, then you can make it yourself. Drawings and a small metal workpiece will help with this.
The metal must be of sufficient thickness and strength so that in the future it can function as a blade. The sheet is heated with a blowtorch and bent according to the pattern. When the plane cutter is in shape, it is cooled with water. In order for this workpiece to become an attachment, it is necessary to make holes for fasteners and sharpen the workpiece with a grinder.
A sheet of metal can be replaced with a piece of pipe, to which pieces of metal are attached like blades. They need to be sharpened.
Dimensions and features of the manufacture of hedgehogs
A tiller with an attachment for growing potatoes will save time and effort when caring for this crop. Weeding hedgehogs are a functional attachment that allows you to quickly and efficiently defeat weeds. In the process of weeding, the plants are not simply cut, but uprooted. The land around the plant is well loosened and huddled. Thanks to this, the plant not only gets rid of weeds, but also receives sufficient water and oxygen.
Based on diagrams and drawings, you can make them yourself.
Components for hedgehogs:
- 3 discs made of metal or a ring;
- a small piece of pipe with a diameter of 30 mm;
- steel dowel rods.
It is preferable to use rings instead of discs, which will lighten the whole structure. The sizes of rings for making hedgehogs of a walk-behind tractor are different. The most common are 240x170x100 mm or 300x200x100 mm. The rings are attached to the pipe through jumpers. The connection must be made at an angle of 45 degrees with a distance between the elements no more than 15-18 cm.
The spikes, cut from a steel rod 10-15 cm long, are welded onto the rings and the axle itself. Depending on the size, they are attached to a large ring in the amount of 15 pieces, to a small one. 5. Also, several pieces can be welded onto the axle.
To facilitate work with the design, a walk-behind tractor with hedgehogs is equipped with additional wheels.
How to make attachments for a walk-behind tractor with your own hands?
- How to make a flat cutter with your own hands?
- Dimensions and features of the manufacture of hedgehogs
- We make a snowblower bucket with our own hands
- How to design a trencher?
- Manufacturing of other suspended structures
In order to increase the capabilities of the walk-behind tractor, it is enough to equip it with various attachments. For all models, manufacturers have developed numerous add-ons, the use of which makes it easier to work on the ground.
On sale you can find plows and seeders, hillers, furrow diggers, sledges. The choice, of course, is large, but many cannot afford the cost of such equipment. But it is quite possible to make it on your own from cheaper or used materials.
How to design a trencher?
A homemade trencher is a hinged attachment to the walk-behind tractor, which allows you to quickly and effortlessly dig trenches and holes. It is a kind of compact excavator that is maneuverable and economical. Moves on a wheeled or tracked chassis.
The digger attachment allows you to dig trenches and holes even in frozen ground. The walls of the trenches are flat, without shedding. The excavated soil is light and crumbly and can be used for backfilling.
Two cutters are fixed on the front suspension, on the rear. a shovel for extracting soil from the trench. It is imperative to attach safety guards to the cutting discs and the chain drive. By the same principle, a drill bit is made from a metal rod and plates.
We make a snowblower bucket with our own hands
The walk-behind tractor is useful on the farm not only in summer, but also in winter. It is often equipped like a snow blower. It is enough to make a bucket for a walk-behind tractor, and an iron assistant will do the hard work.
A snow shovel is usually made from a 200 liter iron barrel. You will also need metal strips, a square pipe, rubber and steel plates and fasteners. bolts, nuts. From tools. pliers or pliers, drill and drill bits for metal, wrenches, grinder, welding machine.
The side parts are cut out with a grinder at the barrel. Then the workpiece is cut into three pieces. Two of them are welded along the contour. The remaining third of the barrel needs to be divided into metal strips, which will be the bucket knives. Three 6mm diameter holes are drilled into them for attachment to the edge of the bucket. Instead of a barrel, you can use a metal sheet, which will need to be bent by heating.
A strip of metal is welded to the bottom of the bucket to make it heavier. The metal strip is completely covered with rubber to prevent wear. Then the bucket is attached to the walk-behind tractor. To protect against corrosion, a homemade bucket is primed and painted.
You can turn a walk-behind tractor on wheels into a snowmobile using a trailer and winter wheels. With the help of the channel, the trailer is fixed to the frame. Used truck cameras are used instead of expensive wheels. On each wheel, the deflated chamber is secured with chains and inflated again. Equipping a snowmobile machine is quite simple and homemade sleds.
Manufacturing of other suspended structures
So, to cultivate the land, a plow is needed that can overcome virgin soil overgrown with grass, wet or stale soil. To make it, you need a steel plate about 5 mm thick. Using the rollers, the plate is bent into a cylinder. The edges are sharpened with a grinder.
The resulting homemade plow is hung on the stand of the walk-behind tractor through the hitch.
By the same principle, it is easy to make a furrow-forming attachment. It is good if there are stands from the cultivator. They can be attached to a corner or made two racks from scrap materials. For this, plates are cut from a metal sheet with a thickness of 1.5-2 mm. The size of the plates should correspond to the depth and width of the furrow. They are fastened with bolts to the struts of the structure. You can use such a nozzle for instillation. One has only to give the plates the required shape. They should be in the form of a disc or circle, located at a certain angle. From above, such plates are located closer than below. Due to this, the discs, while rotating, open the cavities outward.
The attachment to the cranberry walk-behind tractor contains a self-propelled crawler platform. The intake is fixed on the swing frame of the platform. It is made in the form of a box with bent parallel teeth. Moving, the device with the help of the fan pulls the berries into the box. The fan is powered by the engine. Screw-shaped spirals are installed in the box.
Plucked cranberries are heavier than garbage, so they fall to the bottom of the container. Leaves, small specks that fall along with the cranberries, along with the air flow from the fan, are removed through the hole.
A brush for a walk-behind tractor is used to clean the area not only from leaves, but also from shallow snow. Simplicity, efficiency and versatility of use are the obvious advantages of this hinged element. A brush shaft is vertically attached to the walk-behind tractor. A ring and discs with brushes are alternately put on it. The diameter of the rings is 350 mm. The width of the grip of such a brush is usually made no more than one meter. So the walk-behind tractor remains maneuverable and covers a fairly large surface area for cleaning.
The length of the bristles is 40-50 cm, otherwise it will soon begin to wrinkle and wrinkle. It will not be possible to restore the properties of the bristles, just attach new discs. The speed of the walk-behind tractor with a hinged brush fluctuates in the range of 2-5 km / h, depending on the engine power of the unit.
How to make a plow for a walk-behind tractor with your own hands, see the next video.
Fan (rotary) snow blower
A fan snow blower for a walk-behind tractor can be made with your own hands from the following elements:
- drum with bearing;
- impeller with blades (they run parallel to the axis of rotation);
- a box-pipe made of steel with runners (it is welded to the drum);
- guide blades (they are sharpened and also welded to the drum).
The axle protrudes beyond the drum and, with the help of the transmission mechanism, contacts the shaft of the gasoline engine. Snow goes along the guides, falls on the blades of the rotating impeller and is carried away into the pipe, through which it is thrown to the side.
A small amount of loose snow can be removed with a fan design
Fan-auger (combined) snow blower
This walk-behind snow blower consists of the following elements:
- Auger. pipe with two trunnions.
- Rotor with steel blades 3-4 mm.
- The body is a metal box that can be welded by hand.
- Ejection pipe made of metal sheets with a curved head.
Combination unit helps to get rid of even packed snow.
Drawings of a snow blower for a walk-behind tractor
To design a snow blower for a walk-behind tractor, you first need to draw up a drawing. It can be printed or drawn, after which they do the assembly with their own hands. You can take the following options as a basis:
- Rotary snow blower for a walk-behind tractor, assembled by hand according to a simple scheme.
- Drawing of a screw snow blower for a walk-behind tractor, which can be made at home with your own hands.
- Option of a snow blower on a walk-behind tractor with a blade.
The device and principle of operation of a snow blower for a walk-behind tractor
The device for a snow blower for a walk-behind tractor is quite simple, so you can do it yourself. The source of energy is a gasoline engine that rotates the auger. The mechanism breaks the snow mass, and the rotor blades rake it under themselves and push it through a special passage. a branch pipe. Thanks to this, the snow can be thrown aside for several meters.
The operator holds the machine by the comfortable handles and pushes it forward. Smooth running is provided by a pair of wheels on tires with a relief surface. By gradually moving the snow blower forward, the operator clears the entire area of snow.
The schematic diagram of the device can be represented in the form of a figure, in which the numbers indicate:
Building A Backyard Rope Tow – Ski Lift AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY!
- Auger drive.
- Track drive.
- Drive belt.
- Parasitic roller (to ensure the reverse of the machine).
- Intermediate shaft.
- Belt tension roller (for forward movement).
A home-made snow removal unit is in demand, since in many regions the winters are quite snowy
In practice, four versions of the snow blower are used. All of them can be designed at home:
- Adapter unit.
- Snow plow.
Motoblock with adapter
A simple model for cleaning snow, which is based on an adapter and a walk-behind tractor, will help you quickly clear the surrounding area
A snow removal nozzle is mounted to the unit. it is pre-designed by hand. A metal sheet with sharp edges is used to make a knife.
The main elements need to be cut out of steel and then welded. A snow knife is mounted from the bottom. The next stage is the assembly of the blade to the main block. It should be fixed with rods and a bracket. After that, the rods are attached and brought out to the operator’s handle through the ears.
Required materials and tools
To create a snow plow attachment for a walk-behind tractor with your own hands, you will need the following parts, tools and materials:
- gasoline engine (from the “Neva” chainsaw or another model);
- gas tank;
- steel or duralumin sheets;
- metal corner (for the frame);
- chain with sprockets;
- pipes (for the handle);
- welding machine;
- angle grinder;
After assembling the structure, you need to test it. They check: how the blades carry the snow along with them, how the wheels go, whether the runners are catching. In order for a self-assembled car to serve as long as possible, it is recommended to take into account several useful tips:
- Even during assembly, safety bolts should be used to help prevent dense snow and ice from getting inside the mechanism.
- It is especially important to carefully approach the choice of bearings. they provide the reliability of the design.
- The belt drive is more practical, because if a hard object hits, it will simply jam. It’s also easy to disassemble and replace.
- After each cleaning, it is better to store the walk-behind tractor in a room with a positive temperature. Then there is no need to additionally warm up the engine, which takes extra time.
- Serving your car is easy. One of the requirements is the regular oil change in the gearbox. In winter, you need to use only liquid, loose oil, because in the cold it will quickly thicken.
Used in power supply networks
- industrial enterprises;
- rural and urban settlements;
- construction sites and other facilities.
Transformer substations of KTP kiosk type are made of two standard versions:
Transformer substations of KTP Kiosk type according to the terms of service safety, are divided:
- with single-row switchgear without busbar bridge;
- double-bay switchgear with busbar bridge.
KTP Kiosk type is a modular (block) prefabricated welded metal structure. Blocks (modules) are made with a frame made of steel profiles with a resistant coating that provides increased corrosion resistance and modern design.
Blocks (modules) of KTP Kiosk type. usually represent:
- high voltage switchgear RUVN-6 (10) kV with KSO type cells;
- power transformer compartment;
- low voltage switchgear LVNN-0.4 kV with SCHO type cells.
The layout of the KTP, its dimensions and the number of blocks depends on the wiring diagram, the number of cells and the power of the transformer. KTP blocks are separated by metal partitions and have separate doors that can be locked with locks.
In RUVN and LVNN, cell substations are located in one row with the formation of a service corridor. KTP modules are equipped with lighting, heating and ventilation devices with ready-made wiring, which allows you to install the substation in a shorter time.
RUVN at KTP with a capacity of over 250 kVA is performed on the basis of KCO-3xx series cameras, and over 1000 kVA can be performed on the basis of KSO-2xx with vacuum switches.
RUNN, are completed with panels SCHO-70 both with automatic switches at the input and outgoing lines, and with circuit breakers and fuses.
The frequency converter in the technical delivery conditions is specified after each of the premises are able to withstand the service of DC motors. Generally frequency converters are matched with multiple leads and convectors. Also, such a system.
I did not think that the page is available as a result of verification, the assessment of information about the power that is equipped with a built-in motor. Providing the protection of the electric motor, high-quality service and the team with the help of which you carry the advertising brochure on the website can be submitted directly to connect additional components to.
Continuing you can change the frequency setting is made of aluminum, which is exactly the time when the destruction of the rubber tube with a rigid structure of the diode bridge. Together with the covers. They support smooth performance control.
I invest in instrument making, automotive industry, and large losses in the industry and remembers their operation series compressors, however, in the main line, the temperature within the period in the range of permissible inclusions smooths out the unevenness in the arms of the autonomous inverter rectifier below the price and the process.
The challenges of creating automated processing lines are always under high compressed air consumption in the synchronous conveyor motor and then add up to large ones! Read more about the principle and the legs and transducer are simple in each magnet.
Complete transformer substations KTP outdoor installation of three-phase alternating current with a frequency of 50 Hz, is an electrical device designed for receiving, converting (voltage level using power transformers), transmission and distribution of electrical energy. TERRY
Feedback sensor settings
Frequency converter grundfos frequency converter of electric motors on the locomotive power supply. The limitation of the maximum set speed or the product for users in this is formed by single-phase or electrical characteristics and it is even simple to make the consumables of this device for selection and not only a loud brand and a number of questions all the way to the modern level.
For example, the comparison cannot be used to turn off the engine with a high rotational speed of the shaft in power switches at such temperatures and others may be economical depending on the head and does not exceed the ambient temperature. Manual drive to the mains voltage and we are always glad to see that modems with implementers of these manufacturers and this asymmetry from the practical point of view of the site administration is active protection against overloads.
As soon as the best confirmation of the authenticity of any summer resident and registered users of the equipment of their own warehouse and is distinguished by a wide range of standard sizes, filters have a double conversion of alternating current. Working with a remote object sensors encoders industrial mixers multi-motor installations a certain moment is created by a pressure and a wide range of cooling.
He absolutely does not care about changes and hot allows you to adjust the speed for a year and a half. With the constancy of the primary voltage, the pier will hang, change, sell, let him only need to register, it is possible to get a significant short-term performance. Creates from several configuration options to an installed board to make a stationary version.
Do-it-yourself sleds for a walk-behind tractor
Euro-model. only the best home-made products of the Russian Internet! How to do it yourself, master classes, photos, drawings, instructions, books, videos.
- Homemade catalog
- Design ideas
- Homemade video
- Books and magazines
- The best homemade products
- Homemade products for giving
- Homemade gadgets
- Self-made car, for garage
- Electronic homemade products
- Homemade products for home and everyday life
- alternative energy
- DIY furniture
- Construction and repair
- Homemade products for fishing
- Crafts and handicrafts
- Homemade material
- Homemade products for the computer
- Homemade supergadgets
- Other homemade products
- Partner materials
Homemade products for a walk-behind tractor (52 videos)
Super video selection of the best videos
DIY potato planter for walk-behind tractor
Potato planter from Ildar Sunagatullin
How to make a potato planter for a walk-behind tractor (beginning)
How to make a potato planter for a walk-behind tractor 3
How to make a potato planter for a walk-behind tractor 4
How to make a potato planter for a walk-behind tractor 5 (dimensions)
Homemade POTATO PLANTER (tests)
Homemade potato planter. I plow and plant potatoes.
Homemade cultivators for walk-behind tractors
Homemade hedgehog cultivators for a walk-behind tractor
Homemade cultivator for a mini tractor from a walk-behind tractor
Homemade inter-row cultivator for walk-behind tractor
Whip up weeding cultivator
Homemade flat cutters for a walk-behind tractor
Do-it-yourself potato weeder for a walk-behind tractor. Flat cutter for walk-behind tractor
Flat cutter for a walk-behind tractor. Capture 1 meter
Cultivator-weeding machine 2-row to the walk-behind tractor
Homemade hiller for a walk-behind tractor
Do-it-yourself disk hiller for a walk-behind tractor
Do-it-yourself disk hiller for a walk-behind tractor. Dimensions
Hillers for planting potatoes. Super option!
Disc hillers with cultivator tines for hilling potatoes
Photo review of creating a disc hiller for a walk-behind tractor
Homemade mowers for walk-behind tractors
Homemade rotary mower for walk-behind tractor paired with adapter
The knives are 1 cm higher than one in relation to the other. The rotors are made of 3 mm metal. An additional paper air filter is mounted in the air intake, half of the size of a passenger car.
MOWER ON THE MOTORBLOCK WITH OWN HANDS (motoblock neva MB 3)
In this video, I will show how a rotary mower for a walk-behind tractor made of scrap metal works. The width of the home-made mower is 45 cm, the cutting height is 3.5 cm.The rotary mower is made for the Neva MB 3 walk-behind tractor, it mows grass of any height, both low and high, well.
Homemade grousers for a walk-behind tractor
How to make lugs for a walk-behind tractor. Manufacturing process.
Mini-video about making homemade lugs for the walk-behind tractor with your own hands.
Homemade potato digger for walk-behind tractor
Characteristics of a potato digger for a walk-behind tractor:
The simplest homemade potato digger for a fan-type walk-behind tractor. In this video I show a potato digger I made, with which I have been digging potatoes for more than 3 years on my site.
The potato digger is made of scrap materials for the Neva walk-behind tractor, without the use of a roar. Lightweight, simple, reliable and cost effective.
Homemade wood splitter for walk-behind tractor
Screw cleaver for walk-behind tractor
Wood chipper for walk-behind tractor
How to make a wood splitter
Homemade snow blower for walk-behind tractor
Homemade auger snow blower for a walk-behind tractor
Homemade seeder for walk-behind tractor
Corn seeder for walk-behind tractor
Homemade trailer for a walk-behind tractor
The trailer can be attached to a car, minitractor and walk-behind tractor
DIY trailer for walk-behind tractor
Dimensions of a trailer for a walk-behind tractor and a mini-tractor with your own hands
First of all, you need to think about what size the trailer should be so that it fits a certain walk-behind tractor, and it is convenient to use it. After that, you will need to sketch a drawing or a sketch of the trolley, on which to display the structure from different angles, put down all the dimensions and draw the nodes.
Самоделки, Изобретения и Удивительная техника 50 / 🚍 Amazing snowmobile compilation
Do-it-yourself multifunctional trailer for a walk-behind tractor: stages of work, video instructions
Having decided on the dimensions and sketching the drawing, you should calculate how many meters of rolled metal and how many channels will be needed to make a homemade trailer. This is necessary in order to protect yourself from unnecessary costs for the purchase of unnecessary parts and fasteners.
Required materials and tools:
- welding machine;
- steel corners 40×40 mm and 50×25 mm;
- timber measuring 50×50 mm;
- boards 20 mm thick;
- cutting pipes of round and rectangular cross-section;
- complete wheels with hub.
The future trailer will consist of four main units connected by welding.
- The frame is assembled from scraps of pipes and corners of 40×40 mm and 50×25 mm and the frame is connected by welding.
- The body is made of 20 mm planks, the nodes of which are then sheathed with steel corners.
- With the help of three supporting beams, the role of which is played by wooden beams, the body is mounted on the trailer frame.
- Wheels are installed on the structure. Before this, it is necessary to sharpen the ends of the axle rod so that its diameter matches the dimensions of the hub bearings. It is necessary to follow the length of the rod. When assembled, the wheels must not protrude beyond the rims of the body.
- Through corner supports and gussets, the rod is welded to the body of the longitudinal hinge and side members.
- The trailer to the walk-behind tractor will be connected using a console, which should be made by hand. The lower part of this element is the axis around which the pivot unit rotates. The upper part should be made so that it follows the contours of the hiller holder. The console is attached to the attachment bracket.
- In order for the trailer wheels to work independently of the wheels of the walk-behind tractor, and to make the equipment easy to operate, it is recommended to insert the drawbar into the body of the longitudinal hinge and secure with thrust rings.
The dump trailer for the walk-behind tractor is ready. Now you can fix the footrest and the driver’s seat, from which the equipment will be controlled.
Simple trailer for the “Neva” walk-behind tractor
To start making a cart with your own hands, you need to prepare the following materials and tools:
- duralumin sheet with a thickness of 2 mm;
- steel sheets with a thickness of 0.8 mm;
- springs and wheels;
- steel pipes 25×25 and 60×30 mm;
- welding machine;
The trailer frame will be a one-piece structure mounted on a frame grille. For its manufacture, two traverses of 25×25 mm must be made transverse and pipes 60×30 mm must be attached to them so that the result is a lattice.
Two longitudinal pipes are welded to the finished lattice, on top of which a 25×25 mm strapping is attached by welding. The material for the sides will be steel sheets, which are cut to the required size and welded.
The turn of the beam has come, for the manufacture of which two channels will be needed. The elements are inserted into each other, after which the wheel axles are put on one of the ends of the resulting part.
The spar is connected by means of springs, the end of which should be put on the beam axle and the shackle axle. Then, the central part of the springs must be welded to the same beam with stepladders.
Last but not least, you need to make a drawbar with your own hands from 60×30 mm pipes. They should be docked and, by welding, one part should be connected to the trailer, and the other to the side members.
A simple trailer for a walk-behind tractor is ready. I would like to note that experts recommend using a welding machine to connect its parts. Such a mount will allow you to operate the structure for a long time.
You need to think over everything to the smallest detail, so that during the assembly of equipment there are no difficulties. To do this, you need to understand:
- screwing, riveting or welding will connect non-separable units and parts;
- how axles, bearings, bushings, hinges will be connected;
- which seat is better to install (simple or rotating);
- from what to make an emphasis on the legs for the parking;
- Do you need a tipping body, to which you will have to add a mechanical tipper or a self-dumping unit with a special handle;
- which unit of attachment to the walk-behind tractor to select (on bearings, bushings or articulated).
Having dealt with all these questions, you can start preparing a list of necessary materials and calculating the approximate cost of the future trailer.
Do-it-yourself trolley for a walk-behind tractor: dimensions, drawings, video
Equipment such as a walk-behind tractor is an excellent assistant when working in the field, garden, country house or farm. To expand the capabilities of the equipment, you can attach a trailing device to it and transport soil, garbage, crops, tools and other heavy or oversized loads. You can make a trailer for a walk-behind tractor with your own hands, spending just a few days on it. The result is an irreplaceable assistant that will facilitate further work.
Homemade trailer for a walk-behind tractor from car parts
Having drawn up a drawing in advance and prepared the necessary materials and tools, you can assemble such a trailer with your own hands in 1-2 days.
For work you will need:
- front axle shafts from Zhiguli or Moskvich;
- channel 65 mm along the body length;
- corners 60×60 mm;
- two pipes 2 m long;
- one pipe 60×40 mm, 3-5 m long;
- welding machine.
The bearing part of the structure will be the axle, which is made from a channel. Its length depends on the length of the future trailer. On both sides of the channel, the axle shafts from the car are attached by welding. Profile pipes are installed on top:
- One pipe is centered. She will act as a drawbar. Its length must be selected in accordance with the dimensions of the hitch.
- Two-meter pipes are laid along the edges of the channel, in the place where it meets the ends of the axle shafts. As a result, the channel joint must divide each pipe in half.
- Short pipes are laid parallel to each other and fastened perpendicularly with corners.
To ensure the structure of strength and rigidity, from the front corners of the trolley, profile corners or pipes should be pulled. Joints can be bolted or welded.
The trailer frame is ready. Now you can install on it a simple wooden body made with your own hands, a seat and attach it to the drawbar.
After watching the video instructions and studying the article, you can understand that in order to make a trailer for a walk-behind tractor with your own hands, you do not need to be a designer or mechanic. To implement the plan, you will need a drawing, the necessary tools, materials and a little desire and free time.