How to cut the metal and how you can cut thick metal
The device for cutting metal parts with gas consists of several elements. The master needs to know his device, so that in case of breakdown or jamming, take certain measures. Main details:
- channels for the supply of combustible gas, oxygen;
- nozzle responsible for the formation of a burning jet.
In addition to key elements, the cutting of the gas has a gas supply regulators, the system of channels through which they pass through the case and reach the output. The dimensions of the device for cutting metal parts are smaller than that of the corner grinder, however, the burner requires the connection of cylinders with a consumable, which complicates the delivery of equipment to the workplace.
For cutting metal, it is necessary to have one cylinder of propane and oxygen, high.pressure hoses (oxygen), the cutter and mouthpiece of the desired size. Each cylinder should have a gearbox that allows you to adjust the gas supply. Keep in mind, on a cylinder with propane, the thread is the opposite, so another gearbox is impossible to get on it.
The design of gas equipment for cutting metal of different manufacturers differs slightly. Typically, all of them have 3 valves: the first of them for the supply of propane, followed by a valve of regulatory oxygen, after. a valve of cutting oxygen. Most often oxygen valves are blue, the same that open propane, red or yellow.
Metal is cut under the influence of a jet of hot flame, which is generated by a cutter. During the operation of the apparatus in a special mixing chamber, propane is connected to oxygen, forming a combustible mixture.
Propane cutter is able to cut metal up to 300 mm thick. Many details of this device are interchangeable, so the device in case of its breakdown can be quickly repaired directly at the workplace.
It is very important to choose the right mouthpiece. During its selection, it is worth proceeding from the thickness of the metal. If the subject that must be cut, consists of parts of different thicknesses, which varies from 6 to 300 mm, you will need several mouthpieces with internal numbers from 1 to 2 and with external. from 1 to 5.
Article in the topic: Assembly of formwork for the strip foundation on their own
Using a corner grinding machine
Corner grinding machines are one of the most obvious metal cutting options for both professionals and home masters. This is because these portable power tools are quite easy to use and are quite accessible to non.professionals.
Once in the hand, a small but fast disk knife Orion-74.RU on an angular grinding machine is able to cut out the thinnest and most thick bed (including bolts) without much returns.
For this purpose, on a corner grinding machine, a return is often found. This is why it is often important to fix the device with a side support handle. This can guarantee that your cuts will remain even, even if your blade sways a little during the cut.
Corner grinding machines are also known for their universality. In the end, most devices are compatible with various types of blades. Thus, you can probably use your new angular grinding machine for cutting not only metal, if your work requires you to work with various materials during the project.
Using circular saw
Builders with a long experience know that disc saws can often be used not only for cutting wood.
In practice, these saws can often be used for cutting metal, if you have a suitable disk blade. In particular, you often want to use a blade with increased abrasiveness, capable of completing a cut without much resistance. In most cases, blades with carbide attacks are best suited for this purpose.
By installing a suitable disk in the tool, you will be surprised which metals can cut the circular saw.
For example, many professionals use their circular saw to quickly cut out the reinforcing core. In the same way, the circular saw can be cut without any problems 3/8-inch workpiece. This is a significant increase in productivity compared to other electric tools for cutting metal.
However, not all disc saws can cut metal, even if they allow the use of a blade for cutting metal. Be sure to check the guide of the user of your device before starting work on cutting metal using a circular saw that you already have.
Methods of cutting related to this group can be divided into such types: gas and gas.electric cutting of metals.
In these methods of cutting the metal of the metal is carried out by a gas (oxygen) flame, and electricity sources are not used. There are three main methods of such cutting:
Oxygen cutting of the metal provides for its heating. oxygen hot stream cuts metal and removes oxides that occur there.
- Oxygen. In this method, the metal in the cut zone burns in an oxygen stream, while the resulting oxides are blown.
- Oxygen-fluish. A powder-flus powder enters the section of the cut, which facilitates the cutting process due to chemical, thermal and abrasive effects.
- Oxygen-digging. High temperature is created due to the combustion of the so.called spear. a tube through which a jet of oxygen is blown.
- large metal consumption;
- low accuracy;
- the need for additional processing of parts;
- low cutting speed;
- large cut thickness;
- Thermal deformation of the metal.
During gas.electric cutting, the metal is heated due to the source of electricity, and the melt from the cut zone is removed by a gas stream. There are two ways of this cutting:
- Air-bottom-liquid metal from the melting zone is removed by a stream of compressed air.
- Oxygen-dugout-the metal heated in the flame of arc burns in the incoming stream of oxygen, it is blown away by it.
It is mainly used to correct defects of welds. The main disadvantage is the scorching of the cut site due to combustion of coal electrodes.
Plasma cutting today is the most perfect, fast and economically effective way to cut metal.
Very promising and rapidly progressive method. The cut metal is melted with a stream of plasma. ionized gas with a temperature of tens of thousands of degrees. The plasma stream is created in a special device. plasmoron. from a conventional electric arc due to its compression and blowing into the zone of plasma.forming gas reaction zone. Two main processing schemes:
- Cutting plasma stream. In this method, the arc arises between the electrode and the plasmoron tip. The processed part in the electrical circuit is not included.
- Plasma-fool-an arc arises between an unnecessary electrode made of refractory material and cut metal. Effective and more frequently used method.
Advantages of plasma cutting in comparison with gas methods:
How To Use An Angle Grinder. Ace Hardware
- high cutting speed;
- universality of application;
- the ability to cut with high accuracy and quality;
- lack of need for expensive gases;
- the ability to cut out parts of complex shape;
- Safety and environmental friendliness.
- the high cost and complexity of equipment and its maintenance;
- the impossibility of cutting blanks with a thickness of more than 80-100 mm;
- limited angle of cut deviation from perpendicularity;
- Increased noise.
The rest of the thermal methods due to a number of reasons, of which the main is the high complexity and cost of equipment, until wide distribution received. We limit ourselves to only their listing:
Summarizing all of the above, we can conclude: there are a lot of methods and types of equipment for cutting metals. The most suitable methods can be selected right only by weighing many factors, first of all, financial capabilities.
Corner grinder and ribbon.sawing machine
A locksmith, a person who cuts metal uses a corner grinder only for small and medium details. It is much easier to perform small tasks by the machine. to make a shallow incision, remove surplus, etc. Cutting a metal sheet is much more comfortable using a strip saw. In this case, the workpiece is placed on the bed, and then moves exactly along the runners to prevent the wrong cut or deformation. In this case, the ideal edge is obtained, which does not need further grinding.
Earlier we talked about the mechanical impact provided, but with all the positive aspects the process can be noted of the low performance of such works. Now we will discuss options that instantly heat the desired zone to the melting point with the subsequent evaporation of substances. Typically, technologists are used exclusively in large industries, since they are quite costly.
The procedure happens like this. Abrasive is what you can cut metal. They are covered with abrasive discs. But modern methods help supply air or other gas with such pressure that the sand particles contained in it produce an even section. At the same time, oxygen passes through the burner and heats up to such temperatures in order to overcome the threshold of plastic steel deformation.
An electric arc is lit in the machine, as during welding, which is aimed at a certain area. Nearby is a tube (nozzle), which leads a stream of oxygen to this place. The air accelerates to a very high speed and simply blews the molten metal substance.
This is the most modern and economical way from the above with the maximum degree of accuracy. The main element is ionized gas, which is subjected to multi.stage processing and turns into plasma. The stream is very accurate and quickly cuts. At the same time, it is so thin and even that the procedure is suitable for artistic patterns.
The disadvantages of plasma cutting
- a large amount of noise in the workshop;
- difficult equipment. not everyone can handle it correctly, the need for preparation;
- maximum workpiece thickness. 10 cm;
- high cost of the machine.
Now let’s talk briefly about the methods used in everyday life.
The internal cavities of the boilers of the devices are filled with aqueous solutions of salts, boiling water, as a result of which, from exposure to temperatures above 100º C, a raw rubber mixture becomes a durable elastic mass, reliably adigns with the surface of the metal, filling the pores and cracks, enveloping the details of curved configuration.
Gumming of the metal is designed for the perfect density of the surge of rubber mass to the surface, avoiding the formation of air bubbles. The processed parts are carefully prepared before applying rubber and degreased. Rubber and rubber materials have a number of positive characteristics:
- high chemical resistance;
- wear resistance;
- low cost;
- persistent adhesion to metal;
- Simplicity of application.
In addition to humicized devices, the metal is rubbing is carried out by lining the surface of the metal with rubber leaves, applying pasty materials and subsequent vulcanization, latex and other rubber dispersions. There is a technology of gas.plated pomping powder rubber coating. Such operations create a film protective layer.
Hot metal cutting
Modern industrial production requires high.performance metalworking methods that allow you to produce the maximum possible number of preparations of a given quality in the minimum time. These requirements are met by hot types of metal cutting.
Gas acid cutting.
The principle of operation is based on the fact that in pure oxygen at a temperature above 1000 ° C, the metal melts and burns out. The cutting place is pre.warmed up to the temperature of the material of the material. Acetylene is usually used as a warm.up gas. The thickness of the metal, its brand and the state of the surface of the workpiece are affected during the heating.
After the cutting place warms up, a stream of burning oxygen is supplied to the cutting nozzle. She cuts out the workpiece throughout the thickness, smoothly moving along the cut line. In the process of burning oxygen, oxides formed on the surface of the semi.finished product are also removed.
In order for the incision to get high.quality, it is important to observe the same distance between the cutter and the workpiece during processing. This is a difficult task when using a manual gas acid cutter. In the case of automation of the process, cutting occurs at high speed by oxygen of high pressure, as a result, the performance of the work and the quality of the cut significantly increase.
The uniqueness of the method lies in the possibility:
The disadvantages of gas acid cutting include:
- the impossibility of using non.ferrous metals (copper, aluminum), chromium.nickel and high.carbon steels;
- large cut width, the formation of oxides, influxes, low quality;
- the impossibility of processing curved surfaces;
- change in the physical properties of the material in the section of the section as a result of high.temperature effects.
Plasma cutting of metal.
The type of cutting using plasma is based on the principle of intensive melting of the metal along the cut line due to the thermal effects of the compressed electric arc and its subsequent evaporation. Under the influence of an electric arc, a fully or partially ionized gas, or plasma is formed. The temperature inside the gas.plated flow reaches 15,000 20,000 ° C, which allows you to significantly increase the productivity of the process compared to the gas acid harsh, as well as get rid of the shortcomings of the last.
Few people know about this function of the ANGLE GRINDER! Brilliant Invention!
Of all the listed types of metal cutting at present, due to its advantages, plasma processing is the best choice for modern metalworking industries:
- The plasma cut is high and does not leave the influx;
- allows you to cut on crooked lines;
- The change in the physical properties of the metal (overwhelming) is excluded due to the narrowly focused heating of the cutting section;
- It is possible to cut titanium, copper, cast iron, specialized steel brands without changing the tool;
- The equipment does not have a cylinder with explosive gas, respectively, does not require refueling and delivery of these containers;
- a special regime for compliance with fire safety measures is not required;
- There is no preparatory stage of cleaning, because high.temperature effect effectively removes extraneous impurities (in the form of rust, dirt, paints), the quality of the cut remains unchanged;
- Special additives for non.ferrous metals are not needed, cheap electricity and air are used, consumables. only nozzles and electrodes, therefore plasma cutting of metals is an economically profitable technological process.
Disadvantages of this type of metal cutting:
- Due to the effects of high temperatures, the properties of the edges of the workpiece change. They become more solid, part of the material is lost, so additional costs for processing the edge are needed. In any case, the quality of the edges after plasma cutting is much better than after a gas acid: there is no scale, the width of the zone with fiction flowers is five times less.
Laser cutting of metal.
This type refers to innovative technological processes. Its essence is in the intensive effect of a narrow laser beam on the metal, which has a stable frequency and wavelength. It can focus on a small area of the surface using optics, controlled by a special computer program. Thanks to this technological solution, laser cutting has unsurpassed accuracy parameters.
The high energy density, characteristic of directed and narrowly concentrated laser radiation, allows you to heat and evaporate a strictly defined section of a metal blank.
Laser cutting occurs as follows:
When the laser beam is immersed into the metal, an increase in temperature occurs, as a result of which the material melts and boils. This process consumes a lot of energy, therefore, auxiliary gas is supplied to its economy, with the help of which plasma cutting occurs. Depending on the heat engineering properties of the workpiece material, auxiliary gases can be ordinary air, nitrogen, oxygen, inert gas.
Advantages of laser type of metal cutting:
- the most narrow cuts;
- lack of deformation when cutting thin sheets of steel and soft semi.finished products;
- the possibility of accurate cutting along complex contours;
- minimum number of bumps;
- small area of thermal exposure;
- Universality of the method. approaches any alloys;
- Simple control of the laser cutting machine.
The only drawback of laser cutting is a small permissible metal thickness.
What is good hydro.carbonated metal cutting
Hydroabraseic cutting of metal. fundamentally different compared to the rest of the metal processing method. It differs from the methods of hot cutting in that it does not change the physico-mechanical properties of the workpiece material. With this type of metal cutting, there is no deformation of the edges. their melting and welding.
The technological process is based on the use of a super.high pressure pump. up to 6,000 bar, which through a nozzle with a diameter of 0.1 mm supplies water with a special abrasive, forming a narrowly.fired stream capable of cutting steel up to 30 cm thick. The speed of cutting a sheet with a thickness of 1 mm on a hydro.carbrane installation can reach 2.7 m/min.
The main advantages of laser type of metal cutting:
- The processed surface does not heat up, because the supplied stream of water instantly cools the working area.
- Hydroabraseic cutting copes with the most difficult configurations and profiles of any specified parameters.
- No additional work on the processing of the edge in the form of grinding is required, the cut quality is very high.
- Manual installations for a hydro.carbrane type of cutting are suitable for use under water, the depth of work can reach several hundred meters. One high pressure pump is able to supply water at the same time for two or three installations.
- Economy. even compared to plasma hydro.carbraise cutting wins, while cutting speed can reach 30,000 mm/min without deterioration in the quality of the cut.
- Safety. Machines for hydro.carbonated cutting is perfectly used in workshops with increased explosiveness, as well as using flammable materials, as they guarantee the absence of a spark, heating the surface.
The main disadvantages of hydrobrase machines are high operating costs and noise background during use.
The latest technological developments in the field of metal cutting provide new opportunities for cutting workpieces of great thickness. These are equipment for ultrasonic, cryogenic and electromylet processing. While in our market it has not received wide distribution due to the high cost and complexity of management.
Professional and industrial cutting tools for metal
For processing blanks in industrial conditions, professional cutting tools for metal are used.
Tools and machines for mechanical cutting
Mechanical cutting has the following advantages:
The main drawback is that only rectilinear cuts can be made mechanically.
- Corner grinder is most often used for cutting the variety rental of small and medium diameters. With the help of the Bulgarians, reinforcement, corners, as well as tube and round cross.section tubes are made. The method is of low performance, but the amount of waste is minimized.
Consumable material for the processing of metal with a corner grinder. abrasive and diamond circles.
- Circular saws. With their help, you can make cuts at an angle. The advantages of the method are high accuracy and quality. Disadvantages. restriction on the depth of the cut, a large number of waste.
Photo: cutting metal with a circular saw
- Guillotines. The blanks are divided into parts by cutting. This processing method is considered the most productive and cheap, but is not intended for the manufacture of parts of complex configuration.
Photo: metal cutting with guillotine
- Ratlock.saw machines are designed for cutting any metals and alloys. The method is low in the amount of waste. The edges of the sections are most even as possible. There are restrictions on the size of the workpieces.
Photo: cutting metal on a tape.sawer machine
The metal is cut on special equipment using a solution (water abrasive sand), which is supplied under high pressure through a narrow nozzle. Innovative technology is designed for metal cutting up to 30 cm thick. The resulting parts do not require additional processing. In this case, the metal does not deform, t. to. There is no thermal effect.
Photo: Hydroabraseic cutting of metal
This processing method is very expensive and is not suitable for metals subject to corrosion.
Hot cutting technologies
- Laser. Processions are processed on special machines. When exposed to the laser beam, part of the metal evaporates. The remains of the molten material are blown out by the gas mixture.
With the help of laser cutting, they receive any high.precision parts in configuration, which do not require additional processing. However, the method has disadvantages:
- restriction on metal thickness. on laser machines, you can process blanks with a thickness of up to 20 mm;
- high cost. for machines and their operation are kept at a high level;
- Limit by type of metals. laser processing is not suitable for stainless steel, aluminum and other alloys with high reflective ability.
- Gas. Harpses are processed on special machines. Cutting technology is based on intensive metal melting. It occurs under the influence of a directed stream of gas acid mixture.
The method is suitable for black metal cutting and alloying all thermal conductivity. In places of processing under the influence of high temperatures, scale and influxes are formed. The parts obtained require additional processing.
- Plasma. The metal is cut with a mixture of gases supplied under high pressure. As a result, the material melts and burns out, and the remains and wrenches are completely blown.
Photo: plasma cutting of metal
Plasma cutting has the following advantages:
- Economics. the amount of waste is minimized, the details do not require additional processing;
- Productivity. plasma cutting occurs faster than laser, hydro.carbonated and mechanical in 4, 8 and 10 times, respectively;
- Universality. the technology is suitable for processing any conductive metals with a thickness of 1 mm to 15 cm.
Plasma cutting is used for both serial and unit production.
The better to cut metal with your own hands
Choose cutting tools for processing metal should be dependent on the necessary accuracy and thickness of the workpiece. At home, various methods of cutting are used.
The method is relevant for working with soft metal blanks (wire, stripes, rods) of small thickness. The technology is suitable only for black processing: it does not give high accuracy, but helps out when there is nothing at hand except the pliers.
You can also use a hammer and a vice: squeeze a blank and beat in them, bending and unbending the metal.
Metal cutting with a chisel and hammer
The method also belongs to the draft. In addition to the chisel and hammer, you will need a clamp or a vice. It is necessary to make markings, squeeze the workpiece and start cutting metal.
Photo: cutting metal with a chisel and hammer
Kusachki can be suitable for cutting wire. If you can’t cut the material manually, you need to hit with a hammer on the tool in which the workpiece is clamped.
Kryazuvka for metal
Consulum for metal consists of a frame and cutting canvas. Work algorithm: make markings, squeeze the part with a clamp or vise and start processing.
Photo 0: Cutting metal with hand hacksaw
Theoretically, the metal hacksaw can be cut a large workpiece in thickness, but this will require serious efforts and time costs.
Suitable for black cutting of thin soft metal.
Photo 1: Cutting metal with hand scissors
For processing thick blanks, there are ways to strengthen the tool.
- Fix one handle of scissors in a vice, and put on a long piece of the pipe on the other. The result is a lever that will increase the effort several times.
- You can also use a hammer. They beat them on the upper handle of the tool in which the part is clamped.
If you strengthen manual scissors, it will be possible to cut metal with a thickness of 2-3 mm. However, the quality of cutting will deteriorate.
To process the workpiece with an electrician, you need to insert a special file into it. This tool is perfect to cut leaf metal, as well as corners, pipes, rods, etc.
Photo 2: Cutting metal by an electrician
Electrics can be cut out figured parts. In this case, high accuracy is achieved. The main drawback of the method is not too high speed.
Corner grinder has already been mentioned in the article. Thanks to universality, the tool is great for non.professional.
In the absence of errors, the accuracy of cutting the metal will be high. For finish processing of parts, encryption and polishing circles are used. Another advantage of the Bulgarians is good performance (at the household level).
Sable saw (electric burner) costs more and is better suited for cutting metal than an electric lobesis or corner grinder, for three reasons:
- Increased dimensions of the cutting tool. electronics can be equipped with a file up to 35 cm long;
- increased performance. saber saws have more powerful electric motors;
- excellent cutting quality. the amount of waste is minimal.
Photo 3: Cutting metal with a saber saw
As you can see from the name, this tool is designed to cut pipes of small and large diameters. Directly at the place of processing with metal, sharp rollers are in contact.
Photo 4: Cutting metal pipes by pipeline
The pipeline is best suited for soft (copper, aluminum) pipes. The main drawback of the tool is narrow purpose.
Electric multitules (renovators) are included for metalworking nozzles. However, they are not intended for cutting thick blanks.
Photo 5: Cutting metal by multitul
Multitules are most often used to trim protruding nails and bolts. The main advantage of renovators is the ability to work in hard.to.reach places.
An excellent tool used by both amateurs and professionals. Budget models are designed for cutting sheets up to 2 mm thick, and expensive analogues cope with more difficult work.
Photo 6: cutting metal with pneumatic scissors
The main advantage of pneumatic scissors is a very high quality metalworking. Cutting with this tool does not worsen the protective properties of tiles, corrugated board and other materials with special coatings.
How to cut metal? 6 effective methods!
Today we’ll talk about the problem of metal processing for industrial or construction needs. High requirements for modern structural materials and industrial details are also affected by the requirements for the quality of metal cutting. Today you need not only to divide parts of the metal, but to do it and exactly with high accuracy. And here we are not about the tolerances of a millimeter, but about much smaller tolerances.
- Usually the metal is sawn with an ordinary hacksaw. This process is quite laborious. Especially if it is a manual hacksaw. A little easier if there is an electric jigsaw. Mechanical hacksaws are in sales of various companies. The most famous of them are Bahco, Stayer, “bison”. Their cost depends on the quality-1000-3000r.
- Thin sheet metal can be cut and special scissors for metal. Cuts perfectly and fast, but not always comfortable and slow. Hands tend to get tired quickly. Metal scissors offer various companies. The most famous of them are Brigadier, Kroft, Sait Demirci. Fit and others. The cost of these products is 100-500
- A modern and effective way. saber saws. a professional tool of a metal canvas of which is fixed in a strong case. They usually cut hollow details or designs.
- You can cut the metal with a disc saw with special diamond spraying. Differs in high speed and accuracy. It will be possible to get a post.cutting in the form of removing sharp edges. Minus. large dimensions and tall, and the disks are not cheap.
- Angle.grinding machines or “corner grinders” took root in modern society for a long time. Differ in low cost of the machine (500-2000r) and consumables. Comfortable, small and perform a bunch of other functions. One of the optimal solutions from the “Price. Quality” section.
- And finally. the most effective way is plasma cutting of metal! Leaves no chance of other methods in quality and cut speed. The plasma cut passes like a hot knife through the oil. Completely excludes the possibility of thermal deformation of the product during cutting. Figure cutting with plasma is performed with amazing lightness and simplicity, it is possible to use various drawings and templates. Low cost of processing one part. are high only for the equipment itself. With a professional approach and a large number of customers, pay off for several months.
And in other way, you choose the choice of tools yourself. It often depends on the tasks and thickness of your wallet!
How to cut the metal manually
Metal cutting is one of the most common ways to process this durable, solid and elastic material. Without the use of complex equipment, using simple mechanical devices, you can get parts of the required shapes and sizes at home. Consider the main tools and the circle of tasks that with their help solve.
Manual cutting of the metal is performed with or without collapse. In the first case, hacksaws are used, in the second. scissors, pipelines, nippers. Based on the thickness, shape, as well as the size of the metal profile, they prefer one or another tool.
Hand scissors are used for cutting sheet steel with a thickness of 0.5 to 1.2 mm. They allow you to develop significant efforts thanks to their long handles and short blades that are hardened to high hardness (52. 60 HRC).
Distinguish left and right scissors. Lefts are called scissors in which the bevel of the cutting part of the lower blade is located on the left. It is convenient to cut metal in a straight line, as well as counterclockwise.
Hand scissors can be with straight or curved blades. The latter are used when cutting holes, details of complex shapes.
The edges of the scissors should be sharply sharpened and fit to each other with a small gap along the entire length. If the gap is small, this will lead to the rapid wear of the tool, if large. to the crushing of the metal.
Manual reinforced scissors have the same sizes as ordinary. However, they make great efforts to develop a system of two levers, sequentially connected to each other.
Lever scissors are used for cutting steel with a thickness of up to 4 mm and non.ferrous metal. up to 6 mm. They consist of two knives, one of which is motionlessly fixed on the bed, and the other is set in motion with a long handle. In addition to sheet steel, hand.handed lever scissors allow you to work with rod and profile metal.
Manual hacksaws consist of a frame and a hacksaw cloth. They are used to cut profile, sheet metal, clipping blanks. The scope of hacksaws is made whole or sliding, allowing the use of paintings of various lengths.
The hacksaw canvas is a narrow steel plate with teeth hardened to 60 ÷ 63 HRC. The thicker the cut part, the larger the teeth should be. Their number per unit length can be different. In a locksmith business for soft metals, hacksaw cloths are usually used, having 16-18 teeth per inch.
Pipelines are used for cutting metal pipes of various diameters. ¼. 4 inches. Compared to hacksaws, they are more productive.
Small diameter pipes are cut with three.rope pipelines. They have two videos (disk) fixed in the case on fixed axes. The third video in the cutting process is pressed to the pipe using a screw.
Kusachki are designed for cutting metal rods, wires, wires. Two types of this tool are distinguished by the location of the cutting edges: end and side nippers.
Bolt cutters are used to sniff thick wire, bolts, reinforcement. They allow us to develop significant cutting efforts due to their two.leaf structure.
Professional methods of metal cutting
We have listed them above, the most popular solution is the plasma cutting at the moment. But manual equipment is still used in industries, which allows you to quickly and effectively make the minimum volume of work. In the article we told how and how you can cut thick or thin metal at home and in workshops. As a summary, let’s see a few
To clarify the information you are interested in, contact managers by phone; (473) 239-65-79;. They will answer all your questions.
What depends on the price of cutting sheet metal to order
If a large amount of starting raw materials will be used during the work, the cost of the order can be reduced by reducing the value of the price of the calculated unit (kilogram, linear meter).
Today, manufacturers use a variety of technologies for cutting sheet metal, however, the main criteria for the customer are still quality work, manufacturing, cost, as well as the availability of additional transportation services.