Than and how to lubricate the gearbox of a trimmer for grass? Nuances when choosing and applying the composition
Reducer Motokosa Purchase of any equipment in its kind a lottery, but much also depends on the gardener. In caring hands and Chinese samples serve for a long time and do not let their owners at the wrong time. And if you forget to lubricate the motorcosa gearbox in time, do not clean filters, use cheap low.quality gasoline, then garden equipment from the most eminent brands will be a headache.
Lubrication of the gearbox Motokos is one of the most important elements of maintenance of a gasoline trimmer for grass, which the user should be carried out directly.
Time and procedure for the prevention of the gearbox
I recommend that the prevention of a new gasoline trimmer for grass immediately after purchase, with the addition of lubrication in the gearbox. For all the high cost of garden technology, some manufacturers save and lay lubrication only at a minimum, for the duration of the run.in.
How often to lubricate the gearbox motokos
Often, a preventive inspection of the transmission with the addition of liquid consistent lubrication is carried out once a year at the beginning or end of the season. If the gasoline trimmer for grass is used not in professional volumes, this is enough.
With large volumes of the mowing, lubricate the motorcosa gearbox every 20-50 hours of work. If the conditions of the operating mode of garden equipment are difficult, for example, a large field is pumped out at a time, and at the same time the lawn mower does not have time to cool down, or cheap lubricants are used, then the lubricant must be checked and added every 20 hours of work.
Indirect evidence that it is necessary to lubricate the gearbox to overheating or increased noise of the node.
I also recommend a complete replacement of lubrication, with disassembly and flushing of the node, when buying a used gasoline trimmer for grass.
Lubrication for gearbox of gasoline trimmer for grass
Assortment of lubricants for garden technology
According to the instructions for lubricating the conical gearbox, a special transmission liquid consistent grease should be used. As a rule, manufacturers of garden equipment produce and recommend the chemistry of their brand as the most adapted to their devices.
At the same time, to reduce the cost of the operation of garden equipment and increase the attractiveness of a brand of auto chemistry, grease for garden equipment usually produces multifunctional. It is intended not only for lubricating gearboxes of gasoline trimmers, but also for processing hoses, transmissions and gearboxes of any garden equipment and mechanical devices operating under high loads.
Such lubricant for the gearbox is sold in the tubes convenient for use and subsequent storage.
Even if a specialized lubricant for the gearbox was almost completely developed during operation, the additives still create an effective lubricating protective film on the surface of the gears.
It should be noted that many owners of the motorcycle in the vast CIS for lubrication of the gearbox use ordinary litol-24 or lubricant for Circus on a lithium basis. It is convenient to refuel the gearbox using a 5-cc medical syringe.
A undoubted plus of the use of lithola and lithium.based lubricant for refueling the transmission of motorcycles is a reducing reduction in operation. But there are nuances because of which spears are breaking on the forums of the Internet gardeners. My thoughts on the topic, what can be lubricated with lubric.based lubricants, and what is not read in the article “Litol as lubrication of the motorcosa gearbox”.
How to lubricate the motorcosa gearbox, gasoline trimmer for grass
Side Bolt on 17 on the gearbox of a gasoline trimmer for grass
In order to avoid random launch, all preventive work on a motorcycle is necessarily carried out with a removed electric cap / plug from a candle. Do not turn the trimmer for the grass to avoid gas leakage.
We unscrew the side screw on the motorcosa gearbox. Depending on the company.manufacturer of a garden tool, instead of a screw for a hexagon, there may be a turnkey bolt, more often at 17. The thread is ordinary, unscrew counterclockwise. Do not lose the sealing puck.
If the lubricant is not visible on the internal end part of the screw, then it is necessary to add 3. 4 grams. Scroll through the gear with your hand, changing the direction of rotation so that the lubricant is distributed through the gears.
Then set the screw in place, tightly tightening it.
How to care for trimmers
Each type of device has its own features that must be taken into account when working and storing. But some rules are applicable in all cases.
These tips should be followed by users of any travo.shirts. gasoline and electric.
- Store the device in a dry room.
- It is better to hang it on the wall, on a special mount.
- After each use, the device needs to be cleaned from dirt and beveled grass, examined for damage and wipe the surface with a soft rag.
- Before the work, you need to check whether the bolts fastening parts of the unit are well twisted, especially the fasteners of the working head.
- It is better to wash herbal juice from the coil immediately after the mowing.
- It is necessary to monitor the amount of fishing line and the condition of the nozzles of metal or plastic. The fishing line for the trimmer should be suitable for the diameter (for the bastard used and the type of thicket). The blades of the discs and knives must be sharpened, and two.way nozzles should be turned over for uniform grinding of the teeth.
On a note! The grass is often wound on the coil, bar and gearbox. this slows down the rotation of the spindle and creates an excessive load on the engine. Long stems and leaves should be removed from a trimmer for grass immediately after a mowing or during breaks.
The boots of the cord on the bobin should be uniform, without overflows. The fishing line for the trimmer must be wrapped in the right direction and in the recommended number. There are tags on the coil: arrows for indicating the direction and risks to indicate the border.
Large shrubs, trees, fences and other solid obstacles should be pushed around the perimeter, while the trimmer for the grass should be rotated with a casing to the barrier. Otherwise, fishing line consumption will increase, and the blades will dull very quickly.
Features of the care of a gasoline trimmer
Powerful, designed for long.term continuous work, motorcycles require special attention. DIY trimmer maintenance may first seem to be a difficult task, but most buyers quickly get used to following the recommendations listed below and addresses service specialists very rarely. Care requirements are such.
- Gasoline for the engine should be clean, with an octane number not lower than 92. Fuel density-750-770 kg per cubic meter.
- Two.stroke engines are filled with a mixture of fuel and high.quality oil in the proportions, which are indicated in the instructions for the operation of a trimmer for grass. Most often, one liter of gasoline accounts for 20, 25 or 40 ml of lubrication. The best oils are produced by the manufacturers of garden equipment. “Stihl”, “Husqvarna” and other brands.
Reducer gears need lubrication, especially after replacing them, when slowing the spindle rotation, as well as when extraneous sounds appear during the work of the trimmer for grass. Lubricants for their products are produced by the manufacturers of motorcycle, but you can use universal, for example, lithol. How and how to process a specific model of a mower, it is better to know from the documentation to the device. Most often, manufacturers advise lubricating the gearbox once a year/season, oil in many models is poured into technological holes on the node.
Attention! Before lubrication, the gearbox should be cleaned of pollution.
Playing the lawn mower
The new trimmer for the grass is rolled up to make sure of its serviceability. The engine of the device must work for fuel and clock, details. be worn to each other, and fasteners. pass the test for the strength. This process is carried out as follows. it is necessary to start the tool and smoothly increase the speed, warming the motor, but at first it must be protected from overheating. Then you should open the throttle of no more than 2/3 of the possible stroke, and let the motor work idol for the first few minutes, and then try out on the soft grass. It is best to mow the lawn.
Attention! After test inclusion, the oil must be drained.
Preparation of a benzotrimmer for the working season
Before starting regular use of the lawn mower, you need:
- collect the device according to the instructions;
- prepare a new portion of the fuel mixture. for a two.stroke engine;
- pour fresh gasoline and oil to the desired level. for a four.stroke motor;
- change the spark plugs, clean or replace air and gasoline filters;
- adjust the carburetor (according to the instructions for the device);
- check the condition of the fasteners and, if necessary, tighten them;
- Lubricate the gearbox.
- Check the fishing line for the trimmer and nozzle.
Preparation for wintering
So that the benzotrimer does not lose performance for the period of inaction, you need:
- inspect the device for the presence of cracks, chips, bent parts;
- disconnect the casing and cutting head;
- Drain the fuel from the tank and turn on the device to develop the rest of the gasoline;
- Wipe/rinse the bar, handle, casing thoroughly;
- Remove the coil or knife;
- clean the gearbox and add oil into it;
- inspect and rinse filters.
Then remove the light of the ignition, pour a little (20 ml) of motor oil into the hole and smooth the engine shaft several times using the starter to distribute the lubricant along the cylinders. After these manipulations, you need to insert the candle back, but do not twist until the end. This procedure (except for the grade of oil) must be carried out once a month, until the device is used.
Important! The engine will not corrode if you store a trimmer for grass in a dry place where the air temperature remains constant and does not fall below zero. If this is not possible, the motor should be wrapped in fabric.
If the rod is disassembled, the joints must be lubricated (for example, by lithol) to protect the metal from rust.
How and how to lubricate the shafts in the rod of motorcycles
Many new motorcycles, even sold in collection, do not have a lubricant on the shaft of the bar. As a result, it warms up, wears out, a light whistling rattle is gradually added to the sound of a working motor and vibration appears. To protect the technique from premature wear, it is enough to devote 10 minutes and just grease the shaft.
First you need to disassemble the bar. In a conventional benzos, it is enough to disconnect it from the upper and lower reducer for this.
If a braid for grass has a collapsible bar, consisting of two parts, then it is even easier. It is only required to remove the connecting coupling in the center and dilute half.
If the braid for the grass has already worked, then when examining the shaft, or shafts in the case of a collapsible bar, you can notice scuffs from the central bushings. Such places and need lubrication.
A small amount of lubrication must be squeezed on a rag or fingers and process the shaft without passes. It is applied with a non.weed layer, but everywhere. Particular attention should be paid to the slots, since they are on the highest load, especially at the time of the knife of the knife braid for grass on stones and other objects.
The greased shaft is inserted back into the stack with a slight scroll. Thanks to this, part of the extra lubricant will remain on the central bushings, where it should be. Rotation will also help the hills to get into their seat on the gearboxes.
If a straight lawn mower with a non.vegetable bar is served, then it is simply attached back to the gearboxes. In the case of a two.part bar, short shafts are inserted into each half. After this, part of the rods join the center. If their slots did not hit, then you can simply twist your lower gearbox with your hand. Further, the jointed rod is clamped back with a coupling.
If the lawn mowing is inflow, such a rod maintenance should be carried out every season. The cord’s lubricant used well withstands high temperature, which excludes oil stoops with long operation of braids for grass. The same composition can also be used for lubrication of gearboxes. In them it can be pressed with a syringe if the tube does not have a nose. The lubrication frequency of gearboxes is higher than the shaft. Typically, manufacturers recommend this every 5 mothers.
How to lubricate the motorcase gearbox in a simple way
How to lubricate the motorcosa gearbox? Much users of trimmers do not attach importance to the overheating of the gearbox of the mowing head. And, of course, during a breakdown they immediately flee to the repair workshop. To save time and money on repair, it is enough to lubricate the gearbox before the season and forget about unnecessary expenses.Gearbox. One of the most loaded parts in this device and quite often fails. Therefore, he definitely needs periodic maintenance.
You will need it
We take the syringe, temporarily remove the piston from it. Place the lubricant in the cylinder. Usually this amount is 5-10 grams (a more accurate number is written in the operating manual for Motokos).
Do not be lazy to spend a couple of minutes after buying motorcycles and before the mowing season to lubricate this important node. And your tool will always be ready to work at any time and will last long, long years.
How, what and how often it is necessary to lubricate the gearbox motorcosa for durable work
Motokosa gearbox and shaft inside the bar must be lubricated every 15-20 mothers of work. Then your tool for kosba grass will work out the resource laid for it without any serious failures and breakdowns.
To lubricate the lower reducer, the motorcycles turn the largest bolt under the hexagon, which closed the hole for lubrication of gears. In order to efficiently and controlled the lubricant of the lower gearbox, it is better to remove it from the end of the bar. To do this, we turn the fixing bolt also under the hexagon and weaken the nut of the fold bolt on the gearbox body.
The gearbox according to the factory instructions is lubricated with a special composition for gearboxes, but we use a lubricant from the UKO SHRUS-4 company, which is also very suitable for our purpose.
String Trimmer, Brush Cutter Oil Change Honda GX35, GX25, UMK425U, UMK435U, HHT35S, HHT25s
To introduce lubrication into the gearbox body, we use an ordinary medical syringe for 20 cubic meters, which we fill with grease. We insert the piston into place and squeeze out the lubricant into the gearbox, placing a syringe nose into a lubricant.
The required amount of lubricant is controlled by its appearance through the internal hole of the bearing, into which the end of the shaft is inserted. At the same time, air is removed through the hole from the gear cavity, which would prevent the gearbox from filling out if we had not removed it from the shaft.
After filling the gearbox, with lubricant, turn the gears with your hand so that the oil is evenly distributed along the teeth of the gears. Then add a small portion of oil, observing the process visually.
The reducer’s lubricant is completed on this, and we twist into a lubricant previously turned from there a bolt under the hexagon.
We proceed to the lubrication of the shaft, which rotates in the bushings fixed inside the bar with a certain step. The shaft is a steel rod, at the ends of which there are slots necessary for entering the engagement with the upper and lower gearboxes.
We apply grease not only to the helmets of the shaft, but also along its entire length to reduce the production of the shaft and bushings in which it rotates inside the bar. After lubrication, we install the shaft back, passing through all the bushings, and introducing into the ending with gearboxes.
The upper gearbox does not require lubrication, t. to. It has a closed bearing, and the lubricant from the gearbox does not go anywhere.
The lubricant is over. We put on the lower gearbox at the end of the bar, fix it on the rod with a bolt under the hexagon and tighten the nut of the fold bolt on the gearbox body.
Recommendations for the extension of the service
In order to avoid situations with repairs, it is best to try to prevent them. To do this, you should focus on such recommendations.
- To extend the service life of a semi.automatic coil, it should be often pulled out manually. Try not to hit the ground.
- You can not work everyday oblique time for a long time. In electric, this moment will be noticeable along the heated casing. But at first, you can not overload the engine and the gasoline analogue. The disk should be put only after the consumption of one volume of the tank.
- Untimely cleaning can lead to excess moisture (the electric motor suffers) or clogging (loses power of the gasoline version).
If you approach technology with careful attitude, it will last much longer. And noting the signs of wear of the details, it is enough to change them in time, which will prevent more serious breakdown.
The trimmer for the grass is very hot
Overheating of a trimmer for grass can occur for many reasons:
- Gasoline does not have an octane number specified in the instructions for the device;
- The proportions of gasoline and oil were not observed in the preparation of the fuel mixture;
- The mixture of fuel and oil was prepared for a long time (the mixture cannot be stored for more than 2 weeks);
- The trimmer for the grass works for a given time;
- A trimmer for low.power grass is used on dense and solid grass, the device works with overload and heats up quickly;
- Displacement towards the bar or the cassette cover stuck.
The latter will happen if you install the mower is not suitable for this device, or when the axis is shifted to the arrow. These changes complicate rotation, increase the load on the engine, and it overheats.
We dismantle the bush-cutting rod (gas trimmer for grass) to lubricate the shaft using the PRORAB-8406 walk-behind tractor. Removing the shaft from the arrow is slightly different from the video shown in some videos on the Internet. Be careful when disassembling such devices.
Lubricant for a trimmer gearbox for grass. Than and how to lubricate?
From time to time, in the midst of saturated work on mowing herbal, your trimmer for the grass begins to make nasty, grinding sounds. This complains for the lack of lubricant gearbox. actively loaded node of the device. And soon on these “warning” can follow the junction of the drive.
Lubrication for gearbox of gasoline trimmer for grass.
Assortment of lubricants for garden technology
According to the instructions for lubricating conical gearboxes, a special transmission liquid consistent grease should be used. Typically, manufacturers of garden equipment produce and advise chemistry of their own brand as more adapted to their devices.
Together, to reduce the cost of the operation of garden equipment and increase the attractiveness of a brand of auto.chemistry, grease for garden equipment usually create a multifunctional. It is intended not only for the lubrication of gearboxes of gasoline trimmers, and for processing hoses, transmissions and gearboxes at least some garden equipment and mechanical devices operating under the highest loads.
Even if the special lubricant for the gearbox was virtually produced during use, the additives still make an effective lubricating protective film on the surface of the gears.
It must be emphasized that many owners of motorcycle in the open spaces of the former CIS for lubrication of the gearbox use ordinary lititol-24 or lubricant for CV joints at the lithium base. It is comfortable to create a gearbox with a 5-cubic syringe with a 5-cubic. Many car owners of the side of the side screw pick up the carvings and screw the tavnik from the passenger cars that have served their cross. This refinement allows the addition of lilest without dismantling the node using a syringe for consistent lubrication.
An indisputable plus of use of lilest and lubricant at the lithium base for refueling the transmission of motorcycles. This is a reduction in operation. But there are aspects because of which spears are breaking on the forums of the Internet gardeners. My thoughts on the topic that you can lubricate lubricants on the lithium base, and what is not read in the article “Litol as lubrication of the motorcosa gearbox”.
How often to lubricate the gearbox motokos.
Often a preventive inspection of the transmission with the addition of liquid consistent lubrication is carried out once a year first or the end of the season. If the gasoline trimmer for the grass is used by you not in the vibrations, this is enough.
With huge volumes, the mowing, lubricate the motorcosa gearbox every 20-50 hours of work. If the conditions of the operating mode of garden equipment are languid, for example, a huge field is pumped out at a time, and with all this the lawn mower does not have time to cool down ordinaryly, or cheap lubricants are used, then the lubricant needs to be inspected and added every 20 hours of work.
Indirect evidence that a gearbox needs to be greased can be overheating or high noise of the node. In these cases, if during the inspection it is found that the lubricants in the node are enough by the volume, I recommend that it be completely replaced, at the same time it is better to choose another manufacturer of auto chemistry. I also recommend a complete substitution of lubrication, with disassembly and flushing of the node, when buying a used gasoline trimmer for grass.
The most important thing in servicing the gearbox is timely and regular lubrication. This procedure is necessary to reduce mechanical friction and, as a result, heating and wear of contacting parts.
Lubrication of moving details, especially gears and shaft, should be carried out according to the rules printed in the instructions for the operation of the device.
If for some reason you do not have access to this information, remember important rules.
- Lubrication of structural elements should be carried out once in 8-10 hours of operation of the device.
- plentiful and frequent lubricant is necessary if you have installed new gears in return for the damaged if the device is shy of knife rotation or the gearbox gives out uncharacteristic noise during operation.
- Carefully select the lubricant. Many manufacturers of garden equipment also produce accessories for them, including lubrication. An ideal option would be the use of “native” composition. Depending on the degree of consistency, plastic, semi.liquid and solid lubricants are distinguished. The first type is used for both gear and screw gears, therefore it is considered universal. The second type is a suspension containing additives and additives. The third type in its original condition is similar to the first, so carefully study the label and instructions for the lubricant.
- To lubricate the gearbox, you do not need to disassemble it. the design of a trimmer for grass for this purpose provides for a special opening. Many manufacturers produce lubricants in the form of tubes with a long nose. The diameter of the input opening for lubrication is not always equal to the diameter of such a nose. This problem is easy to solve with the help of a regular syringe, the use of which has another plus. accurate control over the amount of squeezed lubricant.
- Also in the process of maintenance of a trimmer for the grass, the air filter is cleaned. To do this, it is necessary to remove the casing, remove the part, rinse with gasoline, dry, clean the place of planting from accumulated dirt. Next, insert the filter in place and fix the casing.
Malfunctions and methods of elimination
Read also: Repair of an old manual mechanical drill
How to lubricate the gearbox of a trimmer for grass?
The lubrication of the gearbox is carried out by laying the lubricant in a special technological hole without dismantling the node.So, in order to lubricate a trimmer for grass, you need to perform a number of simple actions:
- Before starting work, we turn off the power tool from the network. In gasoline devices, in order to avoid leaks, it is advisable to drain gasoline (or during the work to ensure that the device does not turn over)
- With the help of a tool that is included in the supply of a trimmer for grass, it is necessary to turn out the cork in the gearbox body
- If we change the lubricant completely, then wash the gearbox. To do this, pour some cleaner into the case (white spite, gasoline, etc.), rinse the gearbox and drain. The procedure is repeated several times until completely cleaned
- We put a new lubricant in a gearbox. To do this, insert a tube or syringe into the hole and squeeze 2 5 ml of grease there
- We wrap the cork
- We turn the shaft several times manually, then turn on the motorcycle tank for a short time at low speeds without load, so that the lubricant is evenly distributed along the friction surfaces
Removing and lubrication of the upper shaft of a trimmer for grass
First of all, we remove the lower part of the rod from the connecting coupling, and then disconnect the coupling from the upper part of the bar (here we are talking about a coupling connecting two halves of the bar).
How to service and maintenance a strimmer gear head.
Trimmer for PRorab-8406 grass with a detachable coupling and the lower part of the bar
Now the most interesting thing: on some videos, as on this, holding the ticks of the shaft with ticks, sticking out of the upper part of the bar from below, knock out it with blows on the rods from the rod along with the rolling bearing (here we are talking about the coupling connecting the upper and lower shafts). Some have a gas station with a collapsible bar, as in the video, a coupling connecting the upper and lower shafts, it is put into the rolling bearing.
With our trimmer Prorab-8406 and such a number will not pass like him. They do not have a rolling bearing, and the connecting coupling (sleeve) is a continuation of the shaft of the upper rod. A locking ring is installed in the upper part of this shaft, which must first be removed.
The place of fastening of the upper part of the bar to the clutch clutch body
- We turn off the central screw completely. It fixes the upper part of the bar, partially entering the hole drilled in it. We loosen the side clamping screws and remove the bar from the clutch clutch body.
- We put out the shaft from the upper part of the bar on ourselves how much the backlash allows to get to the stop ring and remove it. A special puller may be needed. We extract a locking ring.
Stop ring on the upper shaft Motokos
- Without a locking ring, the upper shaft is easily extracted from the bar from the opposite side. Lubricate it, not forgetting about the slots in the bushings (couplings) on the shaft of the bar and on the clutch shaft.
- The greased shaft is installed in place in the upper part of the rod and fixed with the locking ring. We insert the bar into the hole of the clutch clutch cover and combine the hole on the bar with the threaded opening of the fixing screw.
- We screw the fixing screw and fix the upper part of the trimmer rod for the grass with side screws in the clutch lid.
- Clean the connecting coupling of the bar from the garbage and install from below on the upper part of the bar.
I don’t have a puller, and I use two large stationery paper clips to extract a locking ring. Previously, they need to be straightened, on one side make a half.ring for the fingers, and on the other. bend small hooks.
In many videos, masters recommend using lubrication for a clock, this is the best option. In its absence, to lubricate the shaft of the gas mowing rod, you can use lititol-24, which is focused on temperatures up to 130 ° C. But solidol, with the worst lubricants and working at temperatures up to 70 ° C, is not recommended to use.
However, if you urgently need to lubricate the shaft of the rod motorcosa, but there are no suitable materials, then solidol or even ordinary motor oil will be better than nothing at all.
The choice of a benzocosille, or they are also called by the name of the cutting device. trimmers for grass, should be made from the volume of work, the more processed area, the more power is needed. For small plots, household are chosen, trimmers for middle.class grass are suitable for garden areas, for pumping a large area, especially if there are weeds or shrub thickets, a powerful professional tool is needed. park. Such a technique has an engine power of more than 2.5 liters.With. And it can work 3-4 hours a day.
The trimmer gearbox for grass includes 2 shafts. the first has a drive from the engine, and the other is used to rotate the cutting blade Motokos or Electimimer fishing line. Conical gears are made as a whole with a shaft, but there are versions with the installation of a separate part on the slotted connection. Models with different angles of the location of the teeth are available, which depends on the layout of the tool. There are modifications of gearboxes with worm, planetary or mixed (multi.stage) gears.
Shafts are installed on rolling bearings, which are closed with protective washers. Details ensure the preservation of lubricant and prevent dirt from getting on the workplace. The bearings are installed in the gearbox body made of aluminum alloy. The unit unit, consists of 2 symmetrical halves, which are interconnected by screws. To ensure the tightness of the joint, a separate gasket or sealant is used.
The lower gearbox for a trimmer for grass is installed on the tool through the planting nest. There are several varieties of the joint that differ in shape.
The most widespread are round seats with a diameter of 24 or 26 mm.
There are modifications of the tool with a square or multifaceted joint of elements. The transmission of torque is carried out through the slotting connection.
User reviews about lubricants
Experts advise using only original materials, the characteristics of which meet the requirements of the manufacturer. If there are no one, you should clarify how to lubricate the gearbox of the trimmer for the grass. Experienced users do not advise using solidol, because this material is not suitable for the temperature and speed characteristics of the node, as well as in consistency. Also, the above material does not have anti.intelligence properties.
The range of operating temperatures of the solidol is from minus 40 to 65 degrees, but even with such parameters in the process of heating, the density of the material increases, and the lubricant itself becomes rough. With emergency need to process the tool, you can use Litol-24.