The Patriot PT 3055 petrol trimmer is a comfortable and productive tool for handling grassy areas that require careful and precise cutting and height trimming. The unit is used for quick mowing and trimming of grass on private lawns, along flower beds, fences, walls, courts, and lawns.
Description of model of the petrol trimmer Patriot “PT 3055”.
- Low weight up to 6 kg.
- Engine power 1.3 HP Working volume is 0.3 l, fuel tank is 0.5 l.
- Due to the high-quality design of the two-stroke engine and its top location in the design, low noise levels of up to 70 dB are distinguished.
- Tank for fuel from transparent, resistant to aggressive media material.
- Semi-automatic filing line.
- The width of the strip with a knife is up to 220 mm.
- Cutting off the extra length of the fishing line is done with a special knife in a protective casing.
- The air filter is multistage, traps large, medium and small fractions of suspended dust and solid particles.
- The rod is detachable, convenient for transportation and storage.
Features trimmer Patriot “PT 3055”.
- By production of the device modern materials and technologies of assembly are used.
- Provided the latest anti-vibration system.
- High performance is achieved by chrome-plated engine with wear-resistant and well-fitting parts.
- Simple and mobile management system. On the handle of the bicycle form, the start button and the gas lock are located in the reach zone, which allows working with accurate calculation and mobile control.
- For lubrication of drives designed a range of unique motor oils.
- Simplicity of assembly and use of the tool is designed for an ordinary person without special technical knowledge and work experience.
- Safe operation. The protective cover protects the hands of the operator from injury.
How to assemble the Patriot PT 3055 gasoline trimmer?
- The handle of the main rod is installed and fixed in such a way that the open part is located on the right side of the handle.
- The handle is baited not completely with bolts, but concerning subsequent adjustment.
- The control knob is set by triggering the gas to the trimmer head.
- The fastening screw tightens slightly. Attach cable clips on the handle.
- The shoulder strap snaps a carabiner for a special mount on the main boom of the unit.
- The iron casing is screwed to the bottom of the bar at the base of the protective gearbox housing, and the plastic casing is mounted on top to enhance protection.
- The protective flange is installed on the slotted shaft of the gearbox with the coincidence of the technical grooves on the gearbox with flange.
- A fixing rod or hexagon is inserted between the gearbox and the flange.
- The trimmer head twists all the way, counterclockwise.
- A cutting knife is installed on the protective flange.
- The knife is pressed against the washer and tightened with a nut up to the stop against the clock.
If the knife is blunt on one side, then it is turned over and the second sharpened side is used.
- Both parts of the rod are connected using the locking lever of the mounting system.
- Checking the correct assembly: the impossibility of opening without pressing the locking fastener.
- The additional fastening of the coupling coupling is tightened to the stop. This gives an advantage when using the unit to perform various works: the lower bar is installed at fixed angles of 90 and 180 degrees.
- Wears a trimmer.
- The shoulder strap is adjusted to the individual characteristics of the operator’s figure.
- Twist the bolts of the handle.
How to make high-quality fuel mixture?
- Preparation of trimmer fuel mixtures is made only from the original Patriot engine oils for two-stroke engines.
- Gasoline for pouring into the engine is used from the high-octane series, not lower than AI 92.
- In the trim kit there is a special canister for the fuel mixture with marks for breeding.
- Gasoline is poured into the tank to the appropriate mark.
- In gasoline, and not vice versa, the oil for a two-stroke engine is poured to the level mark
- The mixture is shaken several times until uniform.
- If the package does not have a special container, use a regular gasoline canister. Make a mixture in this ratio of gasoline / oil 32: 1.
- Preparing the mixture directly in the trimmer fuel tank is not recommended.