Agricultural braid for grass. Characteristics, types and choice
Now, due to the abundance in stores and in the construction markets of various tools for mowing grass (lawn mowers, trimmers for grass), people began to use a regular manual braid for this, and do not know how to properly mow the grass with a hand-sided oblique. The lawn mower is perfect for regular mowing a large area, it does not matter with the engine of internal combustion or electric. The lawn turns out even, all the grass is mowed to the same height. The mowed grass is collected in a special container, and it does not need to be collected from the lawn.
But if you did not mowed the lawn in time (went on vacation or for other reasons) then, when the grass grew strongly, it is not easy to mow it with a lawn mower. trimmer for herbs for mowing the lawn is not very convenient. Mowing a trimmer is not easy, it turns out for a long time, slowly, dirty. Grass from a trimmer for grass scatters in different directions and sticks to everything that was nearby. It is practically not possible to collect mowed grass from the lawn, the lawn after that looks ugly, and the grass grows poorly due to clogging with mowed grass.
High grass is much more convenient and faster to mow manually oblique. True, modern braids for grass that are now sold are not very good quality. Metal in modern manual cobs is thick and soft, so it is difficult to sharpen them well, and they are quickly dull. It is advisable to look for a braid of Soviet times than a braid for grass older than those, most likely, it is better. The size of the braid is different, it is indicated by the number (3.4.5,6,7,8,9), the larger the number of the number, the longer the braid for the grass. The size of the braid for the grass is selected individually, who is more convenient.
The braid needs to beat off this makes the blade stronger and thinner, and it is better to mow the grass. To do this, the “grandmother” is driven into the stump, on which the spit for grass (3-5 mm) and a hammer are placed on, starting from the “heel” (the widest place for the grass braid) to the tip, thoroughly beat the braid along the entire length. But to repulse the braid in this way so simple, it can be ruined.
I found in the store a special device for knocking out the braids, it is a little easier with it.It is better to make a handle at a braid for grass (bracket) on your own from a hazel than to buy a ready.made one in a store, it is easier and more convenient to buy. The handle can be made from willow, for this you need to cut a twig of a suitable diameter from willow, in the middle, on the one hand, cut 2/3 of the thickness of the groove diameter, about 8 cm long, and rounding the handle around the cobbler to fix the handle with a rope. This must be done immediately after cutting the willow branch, when it dries, it will be impossible to do it.
In order to attach a braid to a bracket, you need a metal ring (it can be bought in a store) and a spike that is best made from oak or other solid wood. The photographs show everything in detail.
Manual braid is more convenient to mow than a trimmer. There is no noise, no dirt, no smell from a working engine. No gasoline is required. Only a little dexterity is needed. How great in the fresh air, in silence to work physically Physical activity in the fresh air will certainly benefit. Movement is life!
Also, for the completeness of information, you can watch a short video.
Preparation of braids for grass for work
Before you start mowing grass, the braid must be prepared.
Sharpening braids for grass
If the braid knife for the grass is new, then it is first pulled on the bottom along the entire length of the canvas by a width of 15-20 mm on a fine-grained abrasive circle. When sharpening, it is necessary to cool the knife with water, which prevents overheating. To do this, the lower part of the sandal stone must be immersed in water by 20-50 mm. The speed of rotation of the circle should not exceed 100 revolutions per minute. The knife is pulled until a thin burr appears on the blade, which is then removed by an abrasive bar. Sometimes the knife is pulled by half the initial thickness of the blade, and then beat off with shutter.
Such sharpening of the canvas facilitates the subsequent beat of braids for grass.
The braids of braids for the grass until its nozzle on the Kosovity is pulled by the knife.
Nozzle knife spit for grass on a bracket
Before the nozzle of the knife, Kosovische is put in a vertical position (pointed end upwards) and at the level of the navel of the core on the bracket they make a label (the handle will be mounted here).
Weed Trimmer Head Garden Power Tool
Then the lower end of the Kranifier is hasted so that the lifting of the blade of the canvas in the section aa (see. rice. Below) amounted to 10-20 mm for kosba in a flat meadow and 25-35 mm-for terrain with bumps, bumps, ravines.
A neat recess for the spike of the heel is made on the starewell plane. Before making a recess, knife braids for the grass are applied to the heel to the shy plane of the bracket and ensure that the distance from the place of attachment of the handle to the Kosovisch to the lunch is equal to the distance from the same place to the Knight to the knife nose to the knife. In this case, the heel of the knife should be located approximately in the middle.
After that, a pencil is noted with a pencil on the plane of a bracket and make a depression for the spike so that the spike enters the recess with a slight interference.
To check the lifting of the blade, a pre.planted braid is installed with a knife on an even smooth surface, as in kosba. There should be a necessary gap between the blade and the floor (see. rice. above). Then, using the cord, the capture of the braids for grass is installed (see. rice. below), t. e. Deviation of the spout of the knife of the braid for grass in the outside from the arc drawn from the point of connection of the handle to the Kosovisch through the training of the knife heel. To do this, with a finger of one hand, the cord is pressed to the place of the braid where the handle will be attached, and with the other hand the tense cord is brought to the heel of the knife, fix this cord length and, without knocking out the marks on the cord, bring it to the pin of the spout of the braids for the grass. If the marked distance on the cord corresponds to the distance from the place of installation of the handle to the nose, then the capture is zero. In the case when the distance to the nose is greater, the capture is called positive, when less- negative. Typically, Kosets establish a positive capture within 0-20 mm, depending on the hardness and density of grass, as well as their physical strength. Some Kosets prefer even a negative capture up to 10 mm.
|Installation of the capture of braids for grass 1-positive capture (0-20 mm); 2. cord|
For noting juicy meadows and forest herbs, less effort is required than hard. Therefore, the capture of braids for the grass for kosba of juicy herbs should be larger than for kosba of hard herbs. Experience shows that for normal (tireless) work, the capture should be zero to zero.
After installing the capture, the knife, without shifting its position, is securely fixed with a wedge or screw. Particular attention is paid to fixing the knife, since spontaneous violation of the established capture during kosba affects both the effort when running and the quality of work.
Blows for grass for grass
The beat allows you to make a blade (cutting part) thin along the entire length of the canvas. In addition, when recoving the blade as a result of the stick, the strength and hardness of the metal increases.
Before beating, you need to leave the blade in the water for darkening, then to clearly see the cut.off area.
Ditting braids for grass with a conventional end
The beaten is carried out with a narrow boy on a special stand (grandmother) which is driven by a sharp part into the chock (stump), or on the roaster (for those who do not own the method of picking on the grandmother), which is also driven into the chock. For convenience, use a special chair with legs of different heights. There is a grandmother near a high leg. Kleking device is called a grandmother. a narrow, small anvil. You can make it at home from a file or material with a hardness of 57 HRC. Can be used to be a lifting. an advanced grandmother, easier to use. The working surfaces of the grandmother and the hammer should be smooth, with a characteristic metallic shine. Otherwise, the working surfaces are polished.
When recoving, the blade is tightly pressed to the working surface of the grandmother. To ensure this position of the blade on the grandmother, a special stand is used, which allows you to move the upper end of the braid up or down.
Some to beat off the knife from the bracket. In this case, the stand is not needed.
The braid is beaten off from the front (upper) side of the canvas to a width of 1.5-2.5 mm, but not more than 3 mm. Begin to beat off the heel to an end. The hammer must be moistened in water. The blows should not be strong, along the entire knife line, parallel to the blade of the knife. The step of movement of the hammer is about 1 mm per blow. The hammer is raised by 4-5 cm. It is impossible to strike across, obliquely or several times in a row on the same place of the canvas, since the blade is stretched from this and made by wavy (troops), and with significant baryness on the canvas there are significant bends. the so.called troubles, as a result of which the braid for Herbs with kosbe begins to clap and may be unsuitable for work. Therefore, it is better not to strive to recapture the braid in one passage of the hammer. For a more thorough pulling the blade, the braid is beaten off a second time.
When recoving, the impact place is cleaned, as a result of which a light strip appears on the canvas indicating the rolling of braids for grass
The cutting part of the braid for the grass after chopping should have a barely noticeable groove and respond to the effort of the nail of the finger, that is, to succumb to press the nail (slightly bend) and immediately return to its original position.
After the beating and during operation, the blade is periodically ruled by the rule (iron rod) and undermined by the sharpener bar (insulating) with small grain.
Blows for the grass with a shutter
To facilitate the work when recruiting, a special shift is released by the cos. Its use does not require significant skills from the beater, which he should have when picking braids for grass with conventional ends. Thus, when using this device, pulling the cutting edge of the knife does not deteriorate, and the time to beat the braids for grass is reduced.
We start with safety precautions
From the protective devices, glasses and gloves recommended according to the instructions will not interfere with the instructions, but the most important protection of the legs. Cutting tool, especially if mowed with a gasoline trimmer with metal knives, rotating with huge revolutions, picks up garbage, pebbles and cutting of vegetation, flying away at such a speed that they can cause injuries to a person. Therefore, it is desirable to work in trousers and closed shoes or boots.
As for the protection of the ears, the tangible need arises for this only for the most “loud” benzotrimmer. based on a two.stroke engine. They are usually equipped with special headphones with the headline necessary to reduce sound pressure on the eardrum.
Preparation of a trimmer for grass for work
Preparation of a trimmer for grass for work begins with checking the condition of all parts and assembly according to the instructions. At the same time, you need to make sure that there is a lubricant in the gearbox, and in the crankcase of a four.stroke gasoline trimmer for grass there is enough oil. Fuel, depending on what type of engine, two- or four-stroke, is a mixture of gasoline with special oil in a ratio of 40–50: 1 or, accordingly, pure gasoline. After the fuel tank is filled, it remains only to open the tap and the trimmer for the grass can be tried, not forgetting that before the start of the kosba, it is necessary to work at idle for 2-3 minutes.
With an electric battery tool, everything is simple. after checking the availability of lubricant, it is enough to insert a charged battery into the corresponding nest so that it is ready to work. If the tool is powered by a power grid, then you will need an extension cord to the expected haircut location. The wire must be placed outside the zone of the possible action of the trimmer knives for the grass.
The site should be maximally freed from foreign objects: glass, stones, wires, snags, etc. D. The presence of people is closer than 15 meters is also undesirable. Depending on the capabilities of a particular trimmer for grass and expected work, you need to select the appropriate cutting nozzle. You can use a mowing head with a fishing line for grass, metal knives for weeds or hay harvesting or a shrub saw. Powder should be planned to move, moving away from buildings and people.
Varieties of the tool
Three versions of garden trimmers are available on sale. electric, battery and gasoline. Network models connected to the outlet are less common, since they have minimal capabilities for autonomous work due to binding to the mains. In addition, from the point of view of savings, this is not the best trimmer for grass for mowing grass. An electric unit can justify itself only in working on the sites adjacent to the house, if there is the possibility of eyeliner eyeliners for connecting a cable.
The potential for shaking flying stones puts windows in the houses and cars. The shields around the Trimer head are in place to reduce the amount of flying debris and protect the operator. no one removes the shields, after the modified trimmer for grass is no longer under the guarantee or can be used safely.
When refueling repeatedly, make sure that the engine is stopped, and the trimmer for the grass is installed on a flat flat surface. it is preferable to not herbal. Trimmer for grass should never stay on the grass for a long time. Re.refueling should be performed with the proper system to avoid leakage or overflow.
A direct competitor of electrical models have always been considered gasoline modifications. They provide high power, practically do not limit movement and cope even with sharp shrubs. But, a gasoline trimmer for grass for mowing grass is also characterized by great weight, noise of work, strong vibrations, produced gases and high cost. Battery versions are also not tied to source of energy, but they lose to gasoline trimmers in power indicators.
Be sure to use the appropriate line weight, as indicated in the user manual. A strip of trimmer for grass, which is too thick for the engine, can lead to damage. Some trimmers for grass can take a blade for pruning, but never use a blade on a trimmer that is not intended for the use of rubberized blades. Accessories that are not intended for a specific trimmer for grass can create excessive vibration, engine wear or linking. This can lead to engine voltage, a possible failure of the component and potential damage to the operator.
How to mow grass with a trimmer with a metal knife
As the border of the mowing area moves, move the fuel and the bag.
If the grass was setting down: you need to hand the steering wheel forward and mow to the left with an inclination by the handles to the left (sector ~ 11 hours) and the right with the tilt for the handles to the right (sector ~ 1 hour), and do not rush!, to mow the grass cleanly and so as not to “dig” the earth.
During the mowing of grass (and turns), do not forget to look around!:
- To notice the gesticulation of others, drown out the motor and remove the headphones,
- So that closer than 15 m children, animals, spectators and assistants do not come up, t.to. When a metal knife in the grass collided with a motionless object, a trimmer for grass or a lawn mower (motorcycle) can be strongly thrown to the side or expanded back, and a trimmer for the grass rotates at a speed of up to 10,500 rpm. And he is able to cut off his hand or leg. Also, when the grass is mocking the trimmer from under the knife, various objects (crushed stone, glass, garbage) can fly out and ricochet).
How to mow grass with a trimmer (more about the mowing technique)
The engine revolutions when the trimmer mowed depending on the load on the engine. the thicker the grass and, of course, is heavier than the engine, the bolder you need to open the “hole” (throttle in the diffusor of the carburetor).
Work speed of the engine during the mowing of grass with a trimmer try to keep constant (slightly higher than medium). or less gas. only depending on the overall load on the engine. No need to completely discard gas (and immediately acceleration again) with each wave of braids for grass. And the clutch is not for long, and the edges on the drive shaft can “overtake”, and the overall wear of the trimmer for grass (motorcycles) increases sharply.
Before mowing grass, we find out the parameters of the site
(to know which knives to take, how much fuel and time are needed)
- Grass density;
- The hardness of the grass;
- the splendor of the grass;
- wovenness of grass;
- (The height and thickness of the grass are not important)
- the boundaries of the site;
- what irregularities (how to come in);
- the presence of hidden obstacles (remember)
- that not cut (bushes, flowers, seedlings).
To mow grass in the summer is a disaster, and not just homework how to use a trimmer. If your yard or site is strongly overgrown with grass, you can scare you, but this part of the article will help to figure out how to mow grass with a trimmer easier and less irritating.
Gasoline gas mowing gasoline with butter
Before mowing grass with a benzo.leggos, it is necessary to season the tool with fuel. As fuel, gasoline with butter is used. However, take into account that mixing gasoline with oil is needed only for two.stroke engines. Four.stroke engines operate on pure gasoline, since their design has a separate container. oil crankcase. There are no 2-stroke gas crankcases in the design of the 2-stroke gasolimers, so you need to pour exclusively gasoline with oil into the tank.
As gasoline, it is recommended to use AI-92 brand fuel. In order not to make a mistake in choosing, you need to read the instructions offered by the manufacturer. Often, most manufacturers recommend using the AI-92 brand fuel, and only some recommend filling AI-95.
Gasoline must be diluted with a small one in a proportion of 1 to 25. This means that 40 ml of two.stroke oil must be added per 1 liter of gasoline. However, not everything is so unambiguous here. The proportion 1 to 25 is universal, but each tool model has its own values. These values are also indicated by the manufacturer in the instructions. details about how to properly dilute gasoline with butter into a lawn mower is described here. After breeding gasoline with butter, pour a full tank, and start work.
It is interesting! If a four.stroke lawn mower is refuel, then pure gasoline must be poured into the tank, and engine oil is added to the oil container to the maximum level.
Instructions on how to use a gasoline trimmer learning to start a tool
Before working as a tool, it must be initially started. How to get a lawn mower, consider in detail. First, the tool should be placed on a flat surface so that the disk fixed to the shaft does not cling to anything. After that, we proceed to the launch of the engine of the lawn mower:
- Initially, fuel should be swollen into the launch system. To do this, press 4-5 times on a primer (soft hemisphere on a carburetor)
- Next, transfer the carburetor switch to the “OFF” mode. This switch is responsible for opening and closing the air damper. The transfer of the switch to the “OFF” mode allows you to make the fuel mixture during the launch of the enriched
- There is a switch on the handle near the accelerator. He is responsible for turning on and disconnecting the ignition. Before starting, you need to transfer the ignition switch to the “1” mode
- Now you can launch. To do this, you need to hold the tool with one hand, and the second sharply pull the starter handle. If the engine braid engine did not start the first time, then do not despair. Attempts to start the start until the engine starts. Typically, for this, 2-3 repetitions should be performed
- If the engine does not start after 5 repetitions, then the fuel suction should be repeated using a primer, and start starting again
- As soon as the motor starts, you need to transfer the air damper switch to the “ON” mode. This means that a mixture of fuel with air enters the cylinder
- Let the tool work for 15-30 seconds at idle while the engine warms up, after which you can proceed to the span of grass
The above instructions for starting the engine and trimmers are appropriate for a cold start. If in the process of operation the tool was a pause, then when re.starting the non.surviving engine to close the throttle, there is no need. It is required to simply turn on the ignition, and pull the starter handle.
It is interesting! If the lawn mower is new, then do not forget that it is impossible to work at full power until the running.in procedure passes. This is important to consider, otherwise the engine details will quickly be worn out and will fail.
Instructions on how to use a gasoline trimmer learning to start a tool
Before starting the tool, you must first start it. Here you will learn how to launch a mower. First, the tool should be put on a flat surface so that the disk fixed to the shaft does not catch. After that, we proceed to the launch of the gasoline engine of the lawn mower:
The first thing to do is to download fuel into the launch system. To do this, click on the primer (soft part on the carburetor) 4-5 times.
The above instructions for starting the engine of chainsaws and trimmers are suitable for starting a cold engine. If there is a break during operation, you do not need to close the throttle for re.starting a non.cooled engine. Just turn on the ignition and pull the starter handle.
It is interesting! If the car is new, do not forget that it should not work at full speed until the run procedure is completed. Remember this, otherwise the engine details will quickly be worn out and will fail.
Step.by.step instructions how to mow a benzoca with a disk of grass and save fuel
The launch of braids for grass is usually made on Earth. Some masters know how to run the tool, holding it in their hands, but it is difficult and dangerous. After starting the tool, you can start using it. First step. put on protective clothes and non.working harness. Depending on the model of the instrument, unusual bundles can be on carbines or ribbons. If a carbine is used or a talop, after starting the engine, the tool must be fixed and you can start work. If the zero clasps are used, the belt should be worn with a working tool.
Initially, the belt should be balanced. This means that, regardless of the total weight of the gun, the hands of the mower must be minimally loaded. The mower uses only hands to move the tool, and if he does not, comes fatigue. All weight should lie on the shoulders of the worker.
When the tool is ready to work, the instructions for cutting the lawn of a gasoline lawn mower are as follows:
- Slowly move it to the right and left, holding a trimmer for grass at the same distance from the ground.
- The braid should move slowly (half a step at a time). Professionals call the mowing movements “duck steps”.
- The biggest difficulty for beginners. maintain constant speed. When mowing, it should vary the speed, which depends on the density of the vegetation. If the grass is young, it does not need to be mowed in full force.
- The braid should feel the effect of the tool. If the mower cannot cut the grass, increase the speed. Do not run the mitant at full speed constantly.
- Experts have developed the following optimal way to mowing for gasoline mowers: in one direction, increase the momentum above average (almost to complete gas), and when the braid moves in the opposite direction, release the gas and move forward. This method is useful if the grass should be neatly laid in the rolls.
Among the gasoline mowers, disputes often arise about how to mow a trimmer, whether the thrumber should be reduced or better to mow continuously. Let’s look at these questions in more detail.
- The blade moves only in one direction, so it makes no sense to maintain the constant speed of the tool when it moves in the opposite direction.
- The throttle can not only mow grass, but also carefully put it in the rolls. The movement of the gun in one direction allows you to mow, and the movement in the opposite direction creates a roll.
- There is an opinion that it is better to mow a gasoline mowing in one speed range. It’s a delusion. Work on the same power not only increases fuel consumption, but also wear out the details. The weakening of the throttle damn when moving in reversing is useful, because at this time the engine is cooled and the cylinder head is lubricated. The weakening of the throttle closes closes the throttle, allowing the fuel to flow through the idle channel and thereby lubricating the components.
- The weakening of the throttle leads to the fact that the cutting wheel begins to accelerate, and acceleration is always useful.
If you mow a chainsaw with a speed of only one revolution per minute (which are usually done by beginners), this will lead to a greater fuel consumption and overheating. For comparison, you can imagine how the chainsaw works. The chainsaw works at maximum speed only if necessary, and at the end of the wood cutting works at idle, which cools it.
It is interesting! The chainsaw has air cooling, and this cooling occurs due to blowing, which means that working at a constant engine speed increases the risk of overheating. The higher the constant speed of the engine, the faster the overheating occurs.
How to properly weed potatoes with a trimmer
The implementation of the rules for the correct weeding of potatoes with a trimmer will avoid mistakes and work quickly, easy:
- It is better to weed potatoes in a respirator and goggles, since when rotating milling dust, weed vegetation particles take off up.
- Processing using a trimmer for grass is carried out at least once in 14 days, since it is yet lended on for weeds that have not yet been rooted.
- The best time for weeding is an early sunny morning.
- Simultaneously with the elimination of weeds, the loosening of potatoes is carried out if the cutting elements are deepened by more than 1.5 cm.
- The smaller the engine power, the more often you should arrange a break, giving it a rest.
- Before work, cutters are treated with silicone lubricant, and on heavy soil such weeding is not carried out.
- Trimmer nozzles for grass must be periodically treated with a disinfectant that will destroy the pathogens of the disease.
- During work, other people should not be nearby.
Weeding Motokosa: Working Rules
Armed with the tool, you can start working in the garden. Certain rules must be followed.
- Riming the trimmer requires compliance with safety measures. You need to put on a respirator and glasses so as not to breathe a lot of dust and small trimming weeds.
- Motokosa treat small weeds that have not yet had time to take root in the ground.
- The garden processing is carried out once a week or two, it is stopped after the broum of potatoes closes in the ranks.
- Weeds begin to weed in the morning, so that weeds are wrapped during the day.
- Cutters cannot be deepened more than one and a half centimeters. With too high pressure on them, a trimmer motor for grass may overheat and break.
- It is recommended to take a break every 10-15 minutes of processing the garden. This will allow the motor to cool down.
- At the end of the weeding, the nozzles are processed using disinfectants.
Weeding a trimmer of the garden allows you to save human resources and much faster to carry out all plant care work. In order not to damage the potato top, the size of the braids for grass is selected depending on the size of the aisles.
How to use a trimmer
Tips on how to mow grass
- Mowing grass when it is not very large. This will allow you to cope with work much easier and faster than if you mow a strongly overgrown lawn or yard. A large mass of grass, weeds, plants and trimmer will be hard to grind. In addition, a lot of chopped grass will lie on the surface, which must either be cleaned, or wait until it dries, or while it becomes compost, which is not very beautiful and can cause various diseases of the grass.
- Avoid mowing not grass, but fences, stones, bricks, any other hard objects, as this will greatly accelerate the wear of the fishing line and it will require its more common replacement.
- Some will have to wear an orthopedic corset (although it may seem stupid). Back support allows you to maintain performance longer and feel more comfortable.
Warning how to use a trimmer
Trimmer for grass, like a twin.franc grinder, chainsaw or garden tractor is unreasonable for what it is not intended for.
Keep a trimmer for the grass away from yourself so as not to cut off your fingers or leg.
Do not mow a trimmer in water or wet grass. If you have an electric trimmer for grass, you may hit an electric shock. If you have a gasoline trimmer for grass, you can pollute water and grass with fuel and exhaust gases.
You will need things to mow grass
- Pants. Preferably strong working jeans without holes. You can mow grass somewhere, so if your legs are not protected, soon you will feel how several thousand ants crawl along your legs and bite you. Sometimes a weed can scratch to the blood or stuck strongly, thrown back on the mower.
- Gloves. wandering, leather, it does not matter. If you mowed grass without gloves, then by the end of the kota you will not be able to move even a little finger without pain. The weight of the grass through a trimmer for the grass presses in the hands and abrasions and scuffs will appear on their hands if they were not in protecting gloves.
- Protective glasses. you cannot mow grass with your eyes closed, because small pieces of grass fly in the face. One good hitting your eyes will convince you that protective glasses are mandatory. This applies to one of the main rules how to use a trimmer.
- Have a sufficient amount of drinking water at hand. Even if you think it will not be hot, think again. You need to mow grass with a vibrating trimmer for a long time.
- Have a spare fishing line for a trimmer or a seasoned trimmer head to replace if it ends.
- If you have an electric trimmer for grass, you must have an additional extension cord. If you have a gasoline trimmer for grass, you must have a supply of fuel.
- Rake to rake mowed grass or weeds.
- Headdress if you work in the sun.
- High boots (pants are best tucked into boots).
- If you plan to work at dusk or later, make sure that you have a spray from insects and a lantern.
How to mow grass with a lawn mower
How to mow grass professionally. A well.groomed lawn decorates any house. A simple and cheap way to maintain the lawn is beautiful and healthy is to use the lawn mower. In addition to maintaining your lawn in good condition, the lawn mower must also be maintained in good technical condition so that it is effective when cutting the lawn.
How to mow a lawn
- Before mowing grass, make sure that the required haircut height is installed on the lawn mower.Different types of grass require different mowing heights. Determine the type of grass on your lawn before installing the height of the haircut on the lawn mower.
- Hold the lawn mower in good technical condition. Even if you do not use the lawn mower, it is important to keep it working throughout the year. Just like in a car, you must be sure. that all the nodes of your lawn mower work work correctly before the start of the lawn spit. If the lanes of the lawn mower are not sharpened, this can damage you the lawn, leaving part of the grass not beveled and susceptible to diseases.
- Try to mow the grass when the street is not too hot. It is better to mow when there is morning dew on the grass. High temperature can be very dangerous and this should always be taken into account.
- Check if there is garbage on the lawn. Before mowing the lawn, it is important to check if the garbage is in the grass, any garbage can damage the lawn mower. You need to make two passes along the edge of the lawn. Do not forget to block the passages.
- We must try to mow the same site every time in the opposite direction. If this is not done, the lawn can be very worn out or damaged in some places.
- Get a trimmer around the grass around flower beds, trees and in all places where the lawn mower did not reach, to the same one with a lawn mower (a trimmer for grass can also be called a benzoca, a motorcycle, a bush or an electric shock). The grass mow. During the mowing trimmer, you must be careful not to damage the bark of trees and not cling to the ground with a trimmer.
- It is necessary to alternate the direction of the mowing along and across, up and down, in different crossings of the lawn. But we must remember that you can mow a lawn mower only pushing it forward and in no case can you pull the lawn mower over yourself. It can be unsafe.
Tips (mowing grass)
Try to maintain constant turns and the speed of the lawn mower using a throttle. This will provide a more even haircut, extend the engine service life and reduce fuel consumption.
After you will get the grass inaccessible to the lawmaker in the trimmer inaccessible to the lawn mower, you need to put on a trimmer for the grass the nozzle of the edge of the edge and cut all the edges of the flower beds and paths, and you need to remove the grass growing from cracks in the paths.
Do not exceed the speed working as a lawn mower. With a high speed of pushing the lawn mower, you can not have time to react and fly on a stump, wire or stone in the grass.
Check that the height of the grass mowing on the lawn mower is installed recommended for the type of grass on your lawn.
You can mow grass only when it dries. If your lawn is wet after rain or watering, then the lawn mower can be clogged with wet grass or soil. In addition, the movement of the lawn mower on wet lawn can lead to soil compaction and lawn diseases. This can ruin the entire lawn.
When choosing a high.quality fishing line for a trimmer for grass, it is necessary to pay attention to the technical parameters of the product. For productive operation of the garden tool, the thickness of the fishing line, its strength and the shape of the section of the string are taken into account
Classification in diameter
For lawn mowers on sale there are fishing lines with a diameter of 1.2 to 4 mm. Dense threads are used infrequently. Basically, a cord with a thickness of not more than 3.2 mm is seasoned in a trimmer for grass.
Assortment of a forest for a trimmer for grass is very wide
For each type of technique for mowing grass, there is its own thickness of the fishing line. If you use the thread thinner than it relies on a certain model, then the shaft speed will increase, which can lead to a decrease in the functional qualities of the mechanism. The string tilted into a trimmer for grass, too thick, slows down and often causes engine malfunction.
Therefore, for each class of a trimmer for grass, there are a certain diameter of the fishing line:
- Thin thread. 1.2. 1.6 mm. Such a string is designed for regular lawns processing. It is usually used in electric trimmers with low power. 500W. Well cuts young grass.
- LESTS for a trimmer of medium diameter. 2.2.4 mm. They use the cord, both for gasoline trimmers and for devices operating from electricity. With the help of such a fishing line, you can mow not only juicy, but also dry hard lawn grass.
- Thick cord. 3. 3.2 mm. The thread is attached to powerful devices for haircuts of plants with thick stems and dry.
2 mm diameter thread is used for gasoline trimmers with bent shaft. For models with a direct design of a mowing mowing mobile mechanism, thicker cords are usually suitable. 2.4. 3 mm.
A 4 mm trimmer fishing line can be installed in a lawn mower with a very powerful engine. Most often, it is used to eliminate the thickets of weeds with thick and hard rods.
You can choose the thread for the trimmer of the required thickness according to the operational instructions attached to the apparatus.
Classification in the form of section
Trimmer fishing lines make various types of cross section. The most relevant is the round shape of the thread. They are universal and inexpensive.
Each form of the cross.section of the fishing line has its own purpose, as well as advantages and disadvantages:
- Round thread. The fishing line for a trimmer can be of different thicknesses and therefore is used to cut any kind of herbal vegetation. With a small consumption, it can withstand significant loads. The lack of a round thread is a high level of noise in the process of work and the inability to cut off the overwhelmed shrubs.
- Twisted cord. Using this form of cross.sectional, you can dig the grass of different stiffness, including gross dry. The fishing line for the trimmer is very durable and works silently. But it can only be used for certain types of lawn mowers. Also a twisted cord is relatively expensive.
- Trimmer fishing line multifaceted. The thread can have from three to six faces. Used for powerful devices. Easily copes with thickets of dryness and shrubs with strong hard branches. The only negative is the high consumption of the product.
- The cord is figured. The thread can withstand heavy loads. Cuts the grass of any density and density, including branches of shrubs.A special coil is needed for such a fishing line. It is used infrequently due to the high cost.
For regular lawn care, round threads are mainly used. All other products with various sections are used only in thickened areas, where it is necessary to make more efforts to cleanse it.
Oddly Satisfying Lawn Edging
For regular lawn care, round threads are mainly used
Classification by structure
An important criterion for choosing a thread for a trimmer for grass is its structure. The duration of the service life depends on the qualities and type of material. A fishing line for a trimmer of three types is produced:
- Nylon. The most common type of thread for lawn mowers. She is elastic and light. The material has high wear resistance and does not deteriorate from temperature changes. The profitability of the use of fishing line is justified by a small cost and productivity.
- Coaxial. Elastic thread inside which is a strong core. Such a fishing line for a trimmer has high wear resistance and withstands the largest loads. It is considered the most expensive and strongest.
- With aluminum interspersed. With the help of such a fishing line, you can dragging rude thickets of weeds, it contains small fragments of aluminum, which give it high strength.
Nylon thread is the most popular among users. Aluminum and coaxial fishing line for a trimmer are mainly used to cut strong branches and dense thickets using a trimmer for high.power grass
Which is better: trimmer for grass or lawn mower
Each device for cutting grass has its advantages and disadvantages. Based on the needs, you should choose the one whose advantages will be large in this situation.
Advantages and disadvantages of a lawn trimmer for grass:
- Compactness. Compared to the lawn mower has a much smaller size.
- Mobility. trimmer for the grass is easy to use and can be used on small lawns.
- Is indispensable in hard.to.reach places.
- Can be used in areas with uneven relief.
- Does not require special care after work. It is enough to clean the device from the remnants of the grass and check the fishing line for the trimmer.
- Convenient during transportation.
- Pricing attractiveness. trimmer for grass is cheaper than a lawn mower.
- The device has small power.
- When cutting, the grass is scattered along the lawn. After work, it is necessary to collect mowed grass.
- Can pull out poorly rooted blades with roots.
- There is a ban on mowing wet grass.
- Work is accompanied by great noise.
Advantages and disadvantages of using the lawn mower:
- The quality of the haircut is even and neat, 30–40 cm wide.
- Does not pull the grass with the root.
- The operation of the device is practically celebrated.
- Equipped with a grass collector, so there is no need to collect mowed grass after work after work.
- The use of the device does not require special skills and large physical exertion.
- Suitable for work only on medium and large lawns.
- Used on a young lawn with not very high grass.
- Productive in even areas and on slopes of not more than 10 ° degrees.
It is better to buy a gasoline trimmer for the grass to care for a lawn at a summer cottage. It will allow a haircut of vegetation with different thickness of the stem. If the lawn is uniform in the country, then the purchase of an electric braid for grass with a capacity of 1 kW will be sufficient. Before acquisition, the conditions for storing the device and its transportation should be considered.
Did you know? The first invented garden trimmer for grass was designed to remove weeds around the trees. His uniqueness was that as a result of work, the trees bark was not damaged.
For areas with wild vegetation, it is better to use a metal knife as a cutting tool. It is necessary to select the device based on the work that it will regularly perform. Excess power significantly increases the weight of the trimmer for grass and fuel consumption. Disadvantage. leads to poorly performed work and even a breakdown of the tool.
How to use a trimmer for grass with a knife correctly
No matter what knife you use, always keep it so that it is parallel to the ground. Adjust the belts so that the trimmer for the grass is conveniently located in this position, while part of the rod behind the handle rests on the shield on your thigh.
Knives can be used only on a trimmer with a straight shaft. This means that the knife rotates counterclockwise. And this means that it is best to cut the left side of the knife and move the head of the trimmer for the grass to the left.
If you cut the right side of the knife (especially the right front side), then a rebound (impetus) of a knife or as the Americans say Kickout. The rebound (impetus) of a knife is a quick jerk or jump for the grass, as if he hit the barrier and bounced. It can be unsafe.
Haircut of various types of vegetation
In addition to holding the knife parallel to the ground and cutting more dense thickets with the left side of the knife, there are some tips that should be taken into account for each type of vegetation that you may encounter:
Grass and weeds
To cut the beams of herbs and weeds, make sweeping moves forward and back with long arcs, as if you used a braid. Keep a trimmer for the grass so that the knife barely soars above the ground.
Cutting thick, thick bushes, starting from the base of the plant, is not the easiest way. Instead, start by raising the knife to about the waist level, holding it parallel to the ground. Slowly lower it until the knife is right above the ground. Never raise a knife above the level of the belt.
Small trees and seedlings
A trimmer for grass with a saw can be used for cutting trees with a diameter of up to 2.5 cm. For trees of larger diameter, use a chainsaw.
Keep a trimmer for the grass so that the knife is at an altitude of 5-15 cm above the ground. Take a stable position and press the left side of the knife to the right side of the tree. Cut evenly, without shocks.