»How to dress
About work with a pastry bag. make decorations with oil cream
Put the nozzle on the pastry bag, fill it with cream halfway about half and close it on top (1) Take the bag in your left hand and draw patterns with it. Hold the bag with your right hand and press lightly on it so that the cream comes out smoothly from the nozzle. Apply patterns with uniform movements. For practice, you can try on aluminum foil (2), then use the cream from the foil with the main cream. Before completing any pattern, stop pressing on the cornet and make a sharp forward movement along the pattern with a narrow end; then the remainder of the cream leaving the hole will lie with an inconspicuous tongue on the surface of the drawing. When the cornet is lifted upward at the end of the deposit, a cone is formed in the drawing, which should sometimes be avoided. To do this, raising the cornet, you need to lower it, and then raise it with a quick jerk, a cream ball is formed. After use, the bag is cleaned of the remnants of the cream, washed with soda or soap and then boiled for 20-25 minutes. Dried, wrapped in clean paper bags are stored in a dry, closed place. The most popular are jewelry made from oil cream. Jewelery made from warm cream has a beautiful glossy surface, but drawings from such a cream are not necklace-like; jewelry made of cold cream matte, relief patterns.
Squeeze out a point of the desired size from a pastry bag with a round nozzle, then stop pressure on the bag and raise it vertically (3). From individual points you can make a whole chain (4).
Asterisks Extrude stars through the starry nozzle of the pastry bag, raise the bag vertically without pressing on it anymore (5). You can make a whole chain of stars (6)
Rosettes of cream.
Squeezing the cream through the asterisk nozzle in a circular motion, make a socket out of the cream and then raise the bag with a slight twist (7) Large rosettes can be decorated with sweet cherries, berries or chocolate peas.
From several rosettes you get a wavy ribbon. Sockets can also be squeezed out through a round nozzle.
Squeeze out a small sprocket through the nozzle while lifting the nozzle. Then, continuing to press on the bag, lower it down (9) Repeated movements make it possible to obtain a wave-like chain (10) Such chains can also be extruded through a round nozzle.
HOW TO CHOOSE A BAG
The bag should be good. And that means:
1. Nozzles should not be inserted inside it, but wound on a special tip. during decoration, you are simply tormented: I inserted a nozzle. applied cream. while the cream squeezed all the way to the tip. part of it has already been woven through the nozzle. Accordingly, it is immediately difficult to know how much cream you need to lay out, for example, a border along the edge of the cake. So here. the border squeezed out. if you need leaves. change the nozzle. for this cream, first pull out the remains, only then a new nozzle. apply cream again. Hassle. Generally. it is necessary that the nozzles change outside the bag.
3. Everything you plant. comes out of the bag under pressure. For this reason, any fragile place will tear, creep, and tear out over and over again. For this reason, I do not advise training on a plastic bag with a cut-off corner. the whole heel will be gone. You can squeeze light sugar icing into a thin stream from it. Cream and mashed potatoes will tear your plastic bag to shreds. The larger the hole from the slotted corner in it will be at the beginning, the more it will become every second
Well and still: for convenience, the bag should be wide. It’s not necessary to push the cream into it with a dessert spoon, but in several large volumes. For the elements from the cream to be even and smooth, it is necessary that the cream there is an even mass, without air cavities (you already know all this from the syringe, right?) Do not forget that the cream is melting. Decorate-train in a cool room, giving a bag of cream to lie. cool off your hands for about five minutes (!). But do not put it in the refrigerator in any case. cream from the edges will lose elasticity. And as for that. what patterns from which nozzle. everyone can feel and remember only when they try the nozzles in action.
No culinary specialist today, be she an amateur or a professional, can do without a pastry bag in her kitchen, an assistant in the manufacture of various culinary masterpieces: from profiteroles. to the most luxurious cakes.
Of course, with each pastry bag or syringe, a whole collection of various nozzles with which we squeeze out is selected over time eclair dough. various cream on a cake. icing. soft mastic. snack mixes on sandwiches and so on.
For you a selection of pictures, which pattern reproduces this or that nozzle. Also an entertaining video, how many beautiful and tasty things can be made with a pastry bag. I think this information will be very interesting to the hostesses!
Cooking Supplies: Pastry Tips
At last! A long-awaited post for many about confectionery nozzles. Immediately make a reservation that here I will talk about the most popular nozzles that I have and which I regularly use to decorate cakes and cupcakes for the blog.
And further. From this post I begin a series of publications in which I will talk about culinary tools and equipment, which I use more or less regularly. I think this will remove a good part of the questions in the comments to the recipes
First, some general information.
What nozzles to buy
If you have a choice between a set or several separate nozzles when buying, buy separately. As experience shows, most of the nozzles from the set just lying around idle. Choose and buy a few tips that you really will use. save both money and space in the kitchen cabinet.
If you choose between a pastry bag and a syringe, it is still preferable bag. It is more convenient for several reasons:
- The size. You can place more cream or dough in a bag at a time than in a syringe.
- Convenience of use. With a bag it is easier to control the extrusion power of the cream.
- Universality. With the bag, you can use any nozzle without a connector (special adapter). Especially with a one-time use. cut the tip to the desired diameter. and use it.
Video: How to Wear a Trimmer Nozzle
I have a pair of reusable nylon bags. But given the fact that I hate washing them with all the fibers of my soul, in my favorites I have disposable bags. a set of large ones for everything and a set of small ones for small decor. If you buy a reusable bag. take at least 35 cm in length. Material. this is a personal matter.
Everything that I have, I divide into three groups:
1. 20 mm at the exit, 8 twisted teeth.
2-22 mm at the exit, 12 cloves, a large clearance in the center.
3. 18 mm at the exit, 8 cloves.
4. 14 mm at the exit, 10 cloves.
5. 8 mm at the exit, 9 cloves.
6. 7 mm at the exit, 4 cloves.
7. 9 mm at the exit, 8 cloves.
8. 4 mm at the exit, 5 cloves.
Diameter. from 3 to 17 mm. In the photo is not the whole set.
3. Other curly nozzles.
9. nozzle # 8220; weaving # 8221; 10 mm wide.
10. nozzle # 8220; weaving # 8221; 17 mm wide.
11. nozzle # 8220; sheet # 8221; 10 mm wide.
12. nozzle # 8220; sheet # 8221; 6 mm wide.
13 and 14. nozzles # 8220; petal # 8221 ;.
And now. about what they can and should do.
It. result of work with nozzle number 4:
Most often I use it to decorate the borders of cakes. Like for example here:
Farther. nozzles 1 and 3.
With them I # 8220; trim # 8221; cupcakes, planting meringues and marshmallows.
Again, borders and fine decor.
To her I make choux pastry for profiteroles and eclairs. And also for custard rings.
Well, it is also suitable for cupcakes, although here the volume of the cream is too big for my taste.
The most obvious. these are leaves for flowers on cakes. You can also decorate the sides of the cake with them. Like, for example, here:
Braids on the sides are made with just such nozzles. An example is in this recipe (sorry for the photo, the recipe is very old).
Unfortunately, I will not give an example of work with nozzles 13 and 14. I’ll be honest. not yet learned. But roses from cream cakes are made with their help.
Now. about direct nozzles. They may be needed for:
- French pasta,
- Profiteroles, eclairs and shu,
- Savoyardi cookies (# 8221; ladies fingers # 8221;)
- Spreading the cream between the cake layers,
- Decorations of cakes, pastries and cupcakes.
The most popular with me. 6, 10 and 15 mm.
Everything seems to be if you still have questions. post them in the comments. Then I will supplement the post, if necessary.
Sources: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/5134073/post302139422, http://www.domohozyajka.com/2013/07/nasadki-na-konditerskij-meshok/, http://www.vkusnyblog.ru / smak / 25388
No comments yet!
Share your opinion
- charge up
- land plot
- to cover
- put on
- to clothe
- to accept
- turn in
- take off
- make up
- to cut
- lay down
- Proper nutrition
- Right answers
- Right foundation
By purchasing a gas trimmer, the owners of country houses and summer cottages receive a fairly powerful and autonomous tool for various agricultural work. over, manufacturers often offer various nozzles for them. brush cutters, dead wood choppers, blowers. Today we will talk in detail about the cultivator nozzle for the trimmer.
Design and mounting options
The cultivator nozzle comes in two versions:
- A disc, the cutting organs of which are a pair of cutting discs;
- Toothed, which is a series of cutters sequentially located on the shaft.
The fundamental difference lies only in the design of the cultivating unit. Disk nozzles are harder and therefore suitable for processing heavier soils, while toothed ones have a lower dead weight, but are designed for work on lighter soils.
The transmission of torque from the trimmer motor to the cultivator nozzle is carried out using a special shaft, which is arranged in a special rod (it will have to be purchased separately). This node is not interchangeable, and differs in the number of slots on the end of the rod: there may be seven or nine. Therefore, when planning to purchase a cultivator attachment, you need to understand that the Oleo-Mac attachment will not work with the Husqvarna trimmer, as well as vice versa.
The splined way of attaching discs or milling cutters to the shaft allows free movement of the cutting organs, which is ideal for cultivation, since it allows loosening the soil with a sufficiently wide grip (up to 200. 250 mm per pass), without requiring a large amplitude of movement of the rod. Also removed are the restrictions on the density of the beds located on the site. With the extension of the beds, the convenience of working with the nozzle in question increases, since the turns will have to be done much less often.
Features of the nozzle
Any cultivator nozzle for the trimmer significantly increases the weight of the entire device assembly (by at least 5. 6 kg). Therefore, long-term work with such an instrument is not for everyone. It is also necessary to introduce mechanical constraints on the power of the trimmer drive into the calculation. If the engine is designed for a power of no more than 1500 W, then the cultivator can only be cultivated with regularly loosened soil, or limited to hilling of breasts, potato bushes, etc.
Since the drive of gasoline trimmers is located behind the working one, and the drive rod is quite long, vibrations constantly occur during cultivation. Their value is determined by both the length of the rod and the changing load on the disks or mills. These vibrations are transmitted through the shoulder strap to the user’s hands, so it’s not always convenient to control the trimmer’s power button and hold the canopy. Therefore, prolonged soil cultivation using a cultivator nozzle is unsafe for health.
But not everything is so bad: the mobility of the gas trimmer makes it easy to cultivate the soil between the rows, and the absence of wheels on the mounted cultivator does not damage the plants on the beds.
The cultivator nozzle “does not like” compacted soil, and when it is first introduced into such soil, the rod drops sharply. Therefore, disk cultivators are equipped with a safety casing (toothed milling cutters are more likely to bend than break, although in this case a low protective shield from the legs would not hurt). The presence of a safety screen affects the visibility of the cultivator.
Is it worth it to do the cultivator nozzle yourself?
The price factor has a significant impact on the choice: whether to purchase such a nozzle, or to make it yourself. High-quality cultivator nozzles for the trimmer can be purchased at a price of 11,000. 20,000 rubles, which justifies itself only with large volumes of work. It is inappropriate to buy such a node even in cases when the cultivated soil is heavy (for example, chernozem or loam): the cultivator does not raise the soil, but only moves the clods of earth from one place to another, moreover, together with the roots of the weeds or grass pulled out.
The technology for caring for vegetation will change: first, with a nozzle-knife, it is worth walking through the beds, cutting grass, and only then use the cultivator nozzle.
Having decided on the independent manufacture of the cultivator attachment to the trimmer, you should first evaluate the following:
- The design of the outlet section of the boom: if it is a flexible shaft, then you will have to forget about the cultivator: it will not be able to withstand constantly changing torques in amplitude. The cardan transmission is more functional, and the most successful design is the multi-spline rod, moreover, direct, and not curved.
- Drive power: if it is less than 1000 watts, the engine will overheat, and cultivation performance will drop sharply.
- Fuel tank volume: energy consumption will increase significantly, since the cultivator nozzle will have to be made from improvised materials. Therefore, the tank must contain at least 1 liter of fuel.
- Handle design. Ergonomic experts believe that the most convenient is the T-shaped handle, which provides the most accurate and reliable direction. It is difficult to hold a gas trimmer with a cultivator attachment, which is common in some models with a J-shaped handle.
If the existing trimmer meets the above requirements, and its owner has sufficient experience in performing such work, then it is quite possible to make a disk nozzle with your own hands. As for the gear type nozzles, their independent production is very time-consuming, and will not provide the desired quality.