To release the lock, press and hold the corresponding button on the touch panel or put the switch back. The cleaning pause function is started with a separate button. After activation, the touch panel locks for 30 seconds.
Press and hold the WATCH sensor for 5 seconds to activate the lock. The display will show Loc for 5 seconds. Indicates that function settings cannot be changed. To deactivate the lock press and hold for a few seconds again the lock WATCH sensor.
To release the lock it is necessary to press and hold the corresponding button on the touch panel or put the switch back. The cleaning pause function can be started with a separate button. Once activated, the touch panel locks for 30 seconds.
To turn such a device on, you need to touch the “ON/OFF” button. The “-” symbol appears on all indicators. After that you need to place a suitable pan on the desired heating zone. For models without a slider, select the power level using the “-” and “-” keys.
To unlock it, you do not need to know how to disassemble the hob or immediately call a master, just press the “Key” button and hold it until the indicator light is active again. After the key has been removed from the hob, the “lock” symbol disappears.
Bosch cooktop child lock
Each cooking zone has an intermediate position marked with a dot. To protect sensitive parts from overheating or fluctuations in voltage, the hob can temporarily reduce the power level.
To unlock the hob, press the “key” button and hold it down until the text indicating the safety function and the symbol on the indicator light go out completely. The other way to proceed is to unplug the appliance by pulling the power cord and then plugging it back in.
The LOC on the oven display indicates that the oven is locked. If this icon lights up. This means that you have accidentally pressed it on the sensor. Unlock the lock by pressing this symbol again. You can try unplugging the hob.
Simultaneously pressing the “lock” and “0” buttons on both right burners. The start-up lock and the electronic lock are also deactivated when the power supply is switched off. The touch keys are activated by a light touch and a pressing time of 6-10 seconds.
To unlock the hob:. Simultaneously press the “-” and “” sensors for the right front cooking zone (left front cooking zone for PVD 633), then press again the “-” sensor for that cooking zone. The hob is unlocked.
After connecting the hob to the power supply, the control panel is in a locked state (the light above the button is on). To unlock the control panel, press the button for 3 seconds. At this point the indicator light goes out, and it becomes possible to use the hob in normal mode.
Press and hold the “Key” button until “CHILD PROTECTION ACTIVE” and the [Key] symbol appears on the display. This takes about 4 seconds. The oven will no longer turn on.
- Make sure the induction hob is on.
- Press and hold the lock button for a moment.
- You can now use your induction hob Or log in with your social network Add file
- Check the mains voltage
- The hob will not turn on if the sensor is touched for more than 10 seconds (milk is stuck, dishes are standing on the sensor)
- Try to turn off the power for a while, let the hob “rest” for 10 minutes and then just turn it on.
To unlock it, you do not need to know how to disassemble the hob or immediately call a master, just press the “key” button and hold it until the indicator light is active again. After removing the key from the hob, the “Lock” sign will disappear.
- Check the mains voltage
- the hob will not turn on if the sensor is touched for more than 10 seconds (milk is stuck, dishes are standing on the sensor)
- Try to switch off the power for a while, let the hob “rest” for 10 minutes and then just switch it on.
- Press and hold the “Key” button for at least 3-6 seconds.
- In most cases, if the temperature reaches 50°C, the hob automatically locks itself and the “Lock” sign appears on the display.
- Before unlocking the hob, the plus and minus buttons can be pressed simultaneously.
After connecting the hob to the power supply, the control panel is in locked state (Lo appears on the display). To unlock the control panel, touch the “double/triple zone” and “boiling” buttons simultaneously.