What does this type of communication mean are not available to the MTS subscriber
What does this type of communication are not available to the MTS subscriber? Many people are lost by hearing such words for the first time, and cannot understand what happened. Trying to call back and get the same answer. The operator blocked, something happened to the SIM card or some other reason how to find the answer? One question is disturbed by what to do in the first place to restore mobile communications. We will tell in detail about the common causes and decisions.
In its practice, the MTS company often uses such methods of blocking the SIM cards for a number of reasons, but the main one, nevertheless, believe that the zero balance on the phone for a long time is zero. In this way, the operator is trying to stimulate customers to make a periodic replenishment of a mobile account.
And this is not all, not only is it impossible to make an outgoing challenge, in the case of a negative balance, strict restrictions are also imposed on incoming calls. The only way out of this situation is to immediately replenish the main account.
The reasons are indicated by such common factors:
- negative balance on a room in which even incoming calls are blocked;
- The owner blocked the SIM card on a temporary or permanent basis;
- network failure in technical work in companies providing;
- problems with the SIM card (it is old, the surface was erased on it);
- Bad coating area, weak signal for connecting.
On the phone by zero or balance in minuses is a fairly common reason because of which the operator fully blocks the SIM-card of the subscriber. The only correct solution will be the instant deposit of funds for the balance.
- The subscriber uses a tariff without a monthly fee, then to unlock incoming calls, the balance should be replenished with a small amount.
- Tariff on the prepaid calculation system, to unlock the number will have to be replenished with the amount of equal monthly fee.
In order to avoid an unpleasant situation, many subscribers of mobile television systems connect a comfortable auto.payment service. The function makes an automatic replenishment of the balance of the attached number, so you do not have to constantly check the score and worry.
This type of communication is not available to the subscriber. why does this sound?
Stationary phones have long faded into the background, now the easiest way to contact a person with a mobile. But sometimes you can dial a number and hear a message that it is impossible to contact him in this way of communication. How to do in this case and why the autoinformer reports about this problem? We will talk about this in the article.
Often, people are lost in conjectures why the message repeats about the inaccessibility of voice challenges. They decide that they were blacklisted or a problem in their phone. It is not worth starting to worry ahead of time, the restriction applies to the person who is intended to call. The reasons for the appearance of the message are the following:
- Negative balance. For 3 months, operators loyally look at the fact that subscribers use only incoming connection. But if the debt has formed for a long time, they are blocked by this opportunity. Then it will be problematic to contact a person, even messages in this case are not delivered.
- Temporary blocking that the subscriber has set voluntarily. Most often, its cause is the loss of SIM card.
- Loads on the line, malfunctions in the work of transmitting stations. No one is safe from this, especially now, when some of their equipment is outdated and requires modernization.
- The person is in a place where the signal is very weak. Due to incorrect settings, the operator gives out the wrong message that needs.
- The owner of the room is in roaming and he does not have enough money to accept a call. Some operators make it possible to turn off incoming calls, this service can be activated voluntarily, in order to save.
- SIM card is not suitable for receiving voice calls. This happens if you dial a number that is tied to SIM used in a “smart” technique, modem or router.
Voice calls may not be available due to technical or financial problems from the subscriber. Often this message replaces the usual notification of the complete inaccessibility of the device.
What does this message mean for different operators
Depending on the operator, a notification of the inaccessibility of voice calls appears in different situations. This is due to the internal features of the work of the companies, the settings of their autoinformers and the standards for the provision of services. We will talk about possible options for each communication operator.
This operator is gathering for reasons:
- Blocking the SIM card, which is installed by its owner. It can be constant or temporary.
- Balance below zero. All MTS tariffs provide for the possibility of writing off funds “in minus”. A certain threshold is established for some of them, when the provision of services is reached, it is completely terminated.
- Not enough funds to pay for a package of services. In this case, the operator itself blocks the card, and the balance can be positive. The reason for the termination of access to voice communication is a lack of funds to pay for the next month.
- SIM card breakdown or problem with its activation. If a person has been using SIM for a long time, then over time it can stop performing its functions. In this case, it will need to be exchanged in the operator’s office. Most tariffs include automatic activation of the SIM card, but in some regions it is still necessary to do this manually. Until the card is identified, it will not work to contact the subscriber.
If there are no problems with the network covering and finances, then you can solve the problem with voice connection only through the operator. You can contact him by a single number 0890. This can do this and the owner of the SIM card himself. However, in the first case, the blocked subscriber will only come to call back in the SMS message, and the problem will not be eliminated.
The reasons for this operator:
- Voluntary blocking: most often it is included while in roaming, when loss of phone. After restoring the card or upon returning from the trip, the subscriber will be in touch again.
- Damage to the SIM card is a rarity at present, since few regularly rearrange it from one apparatus to another. And the service life of the SIM from Beeline is quite high, many use them for 5-10 years.
- Poor quality of communication. in the distance from the towers of the signal can be very weak. In this case, the subscriber will be able to send and accept SMS messages, and voice calls will not be available to him.
- Negative or insufficient balance in roaming. In this case, the operator disconnects the possibility of obtaining incoming.
- The subscriber is already talking with another interlocutor with the disabled call function. This option in recent months is increasingly found.
Owners of SIM cards Beeline less often encounter malfunctions, which sounds a message about the restriction of voice communication.
The megaphone network is constant and uninterrupted access to services. Therefore, an answering machine for restrictions in communication methods can only be found in situations:
- The called subscriber does not have enough funds to receive a call. In this case, the operator will not make it possible to communicate “in minus”, but will report the inaccessibility of voice communication.
- The person set a forwarding that stopped working or configured incorrectly. In this situation, it will be very difficult to contact him, since all attempts will not be crowned with success.
- The ban on incoming calls in which funds are written off from the balance of a person receiving them. This usually happens in roaming.
A person who cannot accept calls must check the connected services, the balance of his number.
This operator is younger than the rest, so he has reports about the problems with voice connection sometimes for atypical reasons.
- Network failure, breakdown of the SIM card-there is a replacement of a standard phrase about the inaccessibility of the subscriber by another blank of the autoinformer.
- Finding in roaming. you can connect a service that will prohibit all incoming calls and at the same time the balance can be positive.
- The operator blocked the subscriber due to large debt-this is possible not at all tariffs. Most often, those who have package offers are connected with the prohibition of incoming.
Some of the tariffs of the body 2 provide for the use of SIM cards for other purposes-it can be inserted into the modem, router or other device. If it is temporarily or constantly standing in the device unable to accept calls, then the subscriber calling to this number will face a message about the inaccessibility of voice communication.
Reason 2. Debt for the account
Another reason why, when a call to one or another number, the answering machine gives the phrase “This type of communication is not available for the subscriber” is the debt in the personal account. Despite the fact that, according to the laws of the Federation, incoming calls should enter the subscriber’s apparatus even with a negative balance, the operator can block them in some cases. For example, if the amount of debt is very large.
SIM card is installed in the modem
If you hear the above message, then the called side uses the SIM card in a modem that does not support the receipt of voice calls. Difficulties will continue until the SIM card is installed on the phone or smartphone that knows how to receive calls. Sometimes an answering machine is turned on in the case of using a phone as a modem connected via cable. The use of a smartphone as a router is even less likely to include it. this is rare, but it happens. When re.calling, the problem disappears.
Network errors often lead to the most interesting consequences. For example, to the “wrong” hit, which is hardly possible when calling through the phone book. Sometimes the network responds about the inaccessibility of the subscriber or says that it is blocked. An answering machine with a phrase about the inaccessibility of this type of communication can also be associated with an error. Your task is to wait 10-15 minutes, and then try to get through again. Typically, accidents and shortcomings in the operation of network equipment are eliminated within an hour.
If the error is repeated not only with one subscriber, a mass failure is possible. You can clarify this:
Bad managers at work. Why good employees quit!
Information about mass breakdowns spreads on public platforms at the speed of light.
The operator does some work
Nobody will notify about this, since all operators (including MTS) try to carry out technical work so that the subscribers do not notice this. But this does not mean at all the painlessness of each intervention. perhaps you are the “lucky” that has felt the consequences of technical work. Try to call later. the situation will surely improve.
Когда сеть отвечает о недоступности данного (голосового) вида связи для вызываемого абонента, это может указывать на блокировку номера. It is clear that MTS has a more suitable answering machine for this. But instead of it, it is sometimes that this.
In what situations is the autoinformer “this type of communication is not available” is included
Firstly, it is worth noting that if this standard automotive is turned on, it means that you do not have problems, but from the one to whom you are trying to get through. If it were in you, then you would hear “your account is not enough funds” or “SIM is not registered on the network”.
Next, we consider in more detail the reasons for the appearance of the message.
Lack of money to receive a call
The one with whom you are trying to call, there are not enough funds to receive your call. Such situations arise only in cases when incoming paid ones, mainly in roaming, while the balance is close to zero. How to get through if your question requires an urgent solution? In this situation, you can send SMS, in roaming incoming messages are mainly free. Or replenish the balance of the interlocutor.
Also, the interlocutor cannot answer when his account is negative, the replenishment periods have passed or minus significant. The operator resorts to a forced blocking number. It will not work to contact until the user replenishes the balance, then SIM will be unlocked automatically. Typically, such situations arise when using a trust payment. The problem is solved by simple payment.
Voluntary blocking or restriction of incoming calls
Voluntary restrictions imposed by a subscriber on the number can also cause that when making a call, you will hear “this type of communication is not available”. People often use this service when they go abroad and do not plan to use MTS connection for some time. In this case, it will not be possible to make a call until the user of the MTS removes the lock.
There are situations when no one is in the current situation to blame. In the work of the mobile operator, there is a failure or technical problems that can be associated with various factors, ranging from human and ending with natural anomalies. Usually, such periods of failures do not last long and problems are eliminated as soon as possible. In order to contact the subscriber you need, you just need to call back after some time.
There are few options in which the words of the autoinformer “this type of communication is not available for the subscriber” sound, so do not despair and you should try to contact the one you need. But it is also worth remembering: if you decide to replenish the invoice to the subscriber to make a call to him, then there is a need to make sure that the subscriber is still using the number, because there are times when the SIM card is simply thrown onto the distant shelf and a new number has been bought.
Sometimes suspicions arise that your number is included in the black list and therefore does not pass. We hasten to reassure you. This automotive is not used in such cases, but to calm down, try to call from another phone.
Balance at zero: the operator block incoming
The problem of the fight against the reluctance of subscribers to pay for communication is part of the “corporate culture” of communication operators. And many subscribers, having a negative balance on the account, did not replenish the score, continuing to work “to the reception”. Therefore, the operator invented such a preventive measure as “blocking for financial reasons”.
If the balance of your subscriber is negative (pay attention, not zero, but less than zero), he is blocked by incoming calls, and the “type of communication” becomes “inaccessible”. There may be two options for solving the problem:
- If you need to urgently contact, you can simply replenish your subscriber number. It is enough to throw a hundred so that the number is unlocked, and you can make a call.
- Contact the subscriber via spare communication channels, including SIM cards of other operators, electronic channels, etc.P.
- Try to send SMS. Blocking by the SMS operator is not practiced by the operator.
Roaming call banning
Another reason that the voice connection is not available to the subscriber even to the reception may be that the subscriber is in roaming, while:
- Either he has little money (not even 1 minute of incoming calls)
- He independently established the ban on incoming, as he does not want to pay for them.
By default in roaming, the connection is active. But incoming calls are very expensive, in some countries the price is measured several dollars per minute. Therefore, such a scenario is quite possible: a person went abroad, and you call him. Then the call is disconnected, and after you call him back again, you already hear that “this type of communication is not available to the subscriber”. This just means that the money on the account instantly has disappeared, and now the incoming subscriber cannot accept.
In this case, you should also use SMS and send a message. Or try to call on other numbers if they are available.
What to do in this case
After you heard a voice in the tube, broadcasting about the absence of your subscriber on the network, wait for some time and repeat the attempt to call. This is the only solution to your problem. In order not to waste time on meaningless attempts, just send him an SMS message asking you to call back. After SMS delivery, mobile phones often make a sound signal about its receipt, you will receive a notification, after which you can call back again. The rest will require patience. You need to wait until the person’s phone is registered again on the operator’s network.
Another problem when you can hear a message about the inaccessibility of the connection of the person you need, this is a faulty SIM card. It is determined by the operator, but does not provide the correct work. In this case, even if you have funds, you can hear such a message.
Try to contact the subscriber in another way and report a possible problem.
If the payment for the service package is entered, the problem is repeated, the card can be checked and replaced in any communication department.
If the debt has been formed at the same time with an unused issue, we recommend that you check the costs of expenses on the site and make some money to establish a positive balance.
Use the services of calls for calls
Mobile operators offer services that automatically send SMS as soon as the subscriber who “was temporarily unavailable” appears on the network. This is a convenient way to track the emergence of the right subscriber, and the simplest solution to the problem of interruptions in relations.
Modern life pamper us. Everyone has already developed a habit that you can contact a person at any moment on a mobile phone. Therefore, when the device answers us that the subscriber outside the network of the network, there comes a moment of confusion, disorder and even anger. The number is not available, which this means not everyone knows the megaphone.
Why this type of communication is not available to the MTS subscriber
The reasons for voicing the operator of the following phrase:
- The negative balance of the subscriber you call causes disconnecting not only outgoing challenges, but also incoming.
- The called subscriber was blocked by his number.
- Breakdown of equipment provided by MTS.
- SIM card is damaged.
- It is difficult to catch a signal.
What to do if you need to talk urgently, and in the phone tube they talk about the impossibility of connecting?
What to do if this type of communication is not available to the subscriber
We will analyze each reason separately and the method.
Debt on the balance sheet
In many packages, incoming calls need to be paid. And if the balance is on the balance, then the connection will be turned off. Although there are tariffs that do not require payment of incoming communication. If the debt is formed, and the number is not used, then you should check the costs by taking a printout or registering on the MTS website. This is necessary to exclude fraud. To get through, you need to replenish the invoice of the called subscriber or fully pay for a month (if the tariff plan provides for a monthly tariffing).
The number is blocked
Blocking usually occurs with the knowledge of the owner or without his consent. When leaving abroad, many block calls consciously so as not to overpay by roaming. The company blocks the number if it has a lot of debt, and this does not happen spontaneously, the SMS warning is sent, and then the shutdown within a day. To get in touch with a blocked number, you can send him SMS. It is important to know if SMS comes. If the number in roaming is consciously blocked, then SMS will reach, unlike blocking for the debt.
Sometimes accidents or repair of lines and towers happen. Malfunctions of this kind will quickly eliminate. If the balance is sufficient and there are no locks, then the company’s guilt is high. Information will provide information on repair work by number 0890 and patience should be gained, and wait for the appearance of communication.
Problems in the SIM card will cause such a phrase of the operator even with a plus balance. If it is impossible to get through to the subscriber, try to inform him of a possible malfunction. You can replace the card for free in any department.
The phone is disconnected
Calling the subscriber with the phone disconnected, they say that he is outside the network. With the connected function “I called” the interlocutor will receive SMS that you drew to him, and you are SMS that the called number is already available. You can leave SMS, a person will see it when you turn on the phone. Or wait for the application of communication.
If you have a bad or uncertain signal of a signal or a disguise with a connection, or when calling it is the inaccessibility of services, then you need to view the coating map. Communication can be lost with a replenished balance and paid services. A bad signal is observed if:
- The region is distant and uses 2G communication;
- The number is in the border zone. In this case, a deterioration of communication near the action of foreign operators may be observed, without even crossing the border. In such cases, it is better to use roaming;
- You use the LTE 4G. usim card, and you are trying to establish a connection with subscribers without this card. Try to call him back in 2G mode.
It is not your fault!
When a similar phrase comes from the dynamics, some begin to panic, believing that the problem lies in their device or faults from the operator. In this case, the “subscriber” is meant not you, but your “failed” interlocutor.
The reason for the “defect” lies in the lack of funds in the account of the responsible for accepting the incoming call. How is this possible? Everything is very simple: if the subscriber is in another country (roaming), then there should be a certain amount of money to answer on his balance sheet. If it is not on the account, then contacting it will be problematic.
Often, the owners of mobile devices themselves activate the blocking of incoming so that no one bothers them or for other reasons, for example, so as not to spend a lot of money in roaming. This is possible after loss of the phone, then the shutdown is quite justified.
One of the common factors is a failure in the work of a mobile operator. This happens infrequently and is short.term in nature. It is enough after a couple of minutes to repeat the attempt to connect, and the connection can be established.
What to do?
If this type of communication is not available to the Beeline, Tele2 or Megafon subscriber, then you should try to send him SMS-ku. It is likely that this type of service is free for the recipient, which means that the notification will be successfully delivered to him.
It is worth noting that owners of SIM MTS cards most often complain of the problem described in the article. What is it connected with. it is difficult to say!
- If you really want to talk, and not correspond with SMS, then send the interlocutor a message with a proposal to replenish the account. Most likely, he forgot to do this, and the operator after a long “downtime” used the automatic blocking of incoming. It is enough to put on the balance the amount sufficient to get out of the “minuses”, and all prohibitions will be lifted.
- The second option is to independently transfer money to another number. The operation will be carried out within a day (it happens in different ways: from several minutes to a couple of hours, or even longer). Then you can try to type a person.
If the owner independently blocked the reception, then no ways will help you. Therefore, I recommend not rushing with replenishment, but immediately write SMS.
The most important thing is to show a little patience, even if you very urgently need to hear the interlocutor. Perhaps it is better to use Viber, WhatsApp or Skype messengers. This is completely free, only the Internet is needed.
HOW TO WRITE RESIGNATION LETTER.
I wish you never to hear the message of the answering machine “This type of communication is not available to the subscriber”. At least you already know what this means at MTS and other operators.