How much can you work with a corner grinder continuously
This instruction on labor protection when working with corner grinding is available for free viewing and downloading.
one.one. An employee at least 18 years old, who has passed according to the current legislation:. a medical examination;. induction training;. briefing and internship at the workplace;. training and testing of knowledge of electrical safety requirements in the amount of 3 groups in electrical safety;. training first aid to the victims;. Labor training and testing knowledge of labor protection requirements. one.2. An employee aimed to participate in the implementation of his unusual profession (for example, a subbotnik) must undergo a targeted briefing on the safe conduct of upcoming work. one.3. The order, form, frequency and duration of the organization and conduct of the above measures are reflected in the local regulatory acts of the enterprise. one.four. An employee admitted to independent work must know:. the principle of operation of technological equipment, tools and devices;. requirements of applicable rules, norms and instructions for labor protection;. rules for using primary fire extinguishing equipment;. methods for providing first aid to the victims;. the rules for the use of special clothing, special shoes and other personal protective equipment, as well as collective protective equipment;. the purpose of signal flowers, safety signs and signaling;. personal hygiene rules;. Rules for moving through the territory of the enterprise;. internal labor regulations. one.5. The employee is possibly exposed to the following dangerous and harmful production factors:. an electric current, the path of which, when closed, can pass through the human body;. unprotected rotating working tool (circle);. sharp edges, burrs, roughness on the surface of the power tool and processed parts;. increased level of noise and vibration during the operation of the tool and during the processing of parts;. increased dustiness of the air of the working area;. hot particles of metal (sparks);. Physical activity (for example, with prolonged work with a manual power tool). one.6. The responsibility of the employee includes:. fulfillment of the requirements of the rules, norms and instructions for labor protection, internal regulations, instructions of officials of the enterprise and authorities;. the use of personal protective equipment only for its intended purpose (it is not allowed to take them outside the enterprise), informing the management about the need for dry cleaning, washing, drying, and workwear repair;. prevention of unauthorized persons to their workplace;. compliance with the rules of movement through the territory of the enterprise;. compliance with internal labor regulations. one.7. The employee is obliged to perform only those labor functions that are provided for by his employment contract and other local regulatory acts of the enterprise with which the employee is familiarized with the signature. Perform labor functions not provided for by the employment contract and other local regulatory acts of the enterprise is prohibited. The employee is forbidden to proceed with the performance of labor functions if, in his objective or subjective opinion, he can be injured and/or poisoning. If in the process of performing the labor function there is a risk of injury and/or poisoning, the employee is obliged to stop working and report the risk revealed to his immediate or higher manager. one.eight. The employee is forbidden to use the tools, devices and equipment, the safe handling of which he is not trained and has no practical experience working with him. one.9. The employee is obliged to comply with labor and production discipline, internal labor regulations. one.ten. The employee must comply with the working hours and rest time established for him; In case of illness, poor health, insufficient rest, the employee is obliged to report his condition to the direct or higher manager. In the event of an accident, the employee must stop working, notify his direct or higher manager about it and seek medical help. one.eleven. If an accident has occurred with any of the employees, then the victim needs to provide first aid, report what happened to a direct or higher manager and maintain the situation of the incident, if this does not create a danger to others. one.12. When being in the enterprise, it is prohibited in places not related to: the performance of labor functions, the assignment of direct or higher manager, places for rest and eating. one.13. The employee must comply with the rules of personal hygiene: before eating and after the end of the work, wash his hands with warm water and soap. It is allowed to eat, smoke, rest only in specially designated rooms and places. Drink water only from specially designed installations (coolers). one.fourteen. It is not allowed to perform the work, being intoxicated or in a state caused by the consumption of narcotic drugs, psychotropic, toxic or other stupefying substances, as well as drink alcohol, use narcotic drugs, psychotropic, toxic or other stupefying substances at the workplace or in the workplace time. one.fifteen. An employee who has committed a violation or failure to comply with the requirements of this instructions for labor protection is considered as a violator of production discipline and can be brought to disciplinary liability, and depending on the consequences. to criminal; If the violation is associated with causing material damage, then the perpetrator may be brought to liability in the prescribed manner.
Labor protection requirements before starting work
2.one. Before starting work, you should put on overalls to protect against exposure to dangerous and harmful production factors and prepare the necessary personal protective equipment. 2.2. Overalls should be the corresponding size, clean and not constrain movements. 2.3. Before starting work with a manual electric machine type “angular grinder”, it is necessary to find out which class the power tool (I, II or III) belongs to the degree of protection and what category in terms of hazard is the room in which the work is to be performed. 2.four. Depending on the category of the room in terms of the degree of danger of electric shock, the power tool of the following classes should be used:. class I. when operating in conditions of production;.classes II and III-during operation in conditions of production in all cases, and in the preparation and production of construction and installation works in premises-in conditions of increased danger and outside the premises;.Class III-in the presence of particularly unfavorable working conditions (in vessels, devices and other metal containers with a limited possibility of moving and output of the employee), as well as in especially dangerous conditions in the preparation and production of construction and installation works. 2.5. A manual electric machine type “Corner grinder”, powered by the network, should be equipped with a flexible cord with a plug fork. 2.6. The cord at the introduction site should be protected from abrasion and excesses with an elastic tube of insulating material; The tube should be fixed in the corps details of the power tool, and protrude from them for a length of at least five diameters of the cable. 2.7. The design of the plug of class III power tools should exclude the possibility of joints with sockets for voltage over 42 V. 2.eight. Before starting work with a manual electric machine type “Corner grinder”, the following work should be performed:. check the reliability of the fastening of the working tool;. by an external inspection, check the serviceability of the cord, its protective tube and the plug, insulating parts of the housing, the handle and covers of the brush holders;. the presence of a protective casing and its serviceability;. check the clarity of the circuit breaker;. Check the operation of the power tool at idle. 2.9. A hand.made electric machine “Corner grinding”, which has defects or the overdue date of the periodic check, is not allowed to use in the work. 2.ten. To control the serviceability of a manual power tool, must be subjected to periodic verification and testing.
3.one. During operation, the cord of a manual electric machine “Corner grinder” should be protected from accidental damage and contact with metal hot, wet and oil surfaces or objects. 3.2. When using a manual electric machine type “angular grinder”, its cord should not be pulled, twisted and bend, as well as put the load on it; The cord should be suspended if possible. 3.3. Install a working tool (circle) and remove it only after disconnecting a manual electric machine such as “angular grinding” from the network with a plug fork and a full stop. 3.four. It is forbidden to disassemble and repair the car for the employee who works with a manual electric machine type “Corner grinding”; For this purpose, you should invite a specialist who has the right to perform such work. 3.5. It is forbidden to work with manual power tools from ladders; To perform work at a height, you should use strong forests or gravity. 3.6. Removing sawdust and dust with your hands during the operation of the power tool is prohibited; they should be removed only after a complete stop of the tool. 3.7. When operating a hand.made angle grinding machine “Corner grinding”, to be processed, it is necessary to reliably fix it on a workbench using a vise. 3.eight. In order to avoid injury, touching the hands of a rotating working tool is prohibited. 3.9. When working with a manual electric machine “Corner grinding”, it is necessary that the employee occupies a stable position, constantly maintaining balance. 3.ten. Icy and wet parts cannot be processed with a power tool. 3.eleven. It is not prohibited by a hand.made electric machine “Corner grinder”, not protected from the effects of drops and splashes, in conditions of exposure, as well as in open areas during rain or snowfall. 3.12. The power tool attached to the network should not be left without supervision, as well as transfer it to persons who do not have the right to work with it. 3.13. It is forbidden to work with a power tool in the event of at least one of the following faults:. the plug joints, cord or its protective tube are damaged;. damaged the cover of the brush holder;. fuzzy operation of the circuit breaker;. the appearance of smoke or smell characteristic of burning isolation;. the appearance of increased noise, knocking, vibration;. breakdown or the appearance of cracks in the corps part, handle, protective fence;. damage to the working tool. 3.fourteen. When moving a manual electrical machine of the “angular grinder” type from one workplace to another, as well as during a break in operation and its end, the power tool should be disconnected from the electrical network with a plug fork. 3.fifteen. You can not transfer the power tool connected to the electric network, holding a finger on the switch. 3.16. During work, you must be careful, focused, you cannot take your eyes away from the work performed. 3.17. In order to avoid an accident, you cannot tie the key to the power tool with a rope or something like that. 3.eighteen. You cannot use a circle of cracks or a deformed shape for work. 3.19. Carefully handle the circle to avoid the occurrence of ants and cracks. 3.twenty. You can not use circles, the size of which exceeds the maximum recommended value. 3.21. To fasten the circle, only those flanges that are supplied with the power tool should be used. 3.22. After turning off the machine drive, you cannot stop the rotating working tool by pressing it from the side. 3.23. To protect the eyes from dust and solid particles during operation, use a dustproof mask, protective glasses.
Installation of a disk of increased size
For each device, a certain size of the grinding disk is suitable, which is indicated in the passport of the corner grinder. If, in front of the “cutting disc” line, the value of 125 mm is worth the value of 125 mm is the maximum diameter of the grinding disk that can be put on the device. It often happens that the operator puts a larger disk on an angular grinder to cut a thicker metal or a more overall design. What is dangerous?
Firstly, to put a larger disc, you will have to remove the protective casing, since the disk may simply not fit. The operator loses protection, and in case of disk damage, it may be injured from fragments.
Secondly, the probability of damage to the cutting disk due to incompatibility of revolutions increases. Note that for each size of the disk there are permissible speed indicators of a corner grinder, on which they will work: for circles up to 125 mm with a diameter of 11000. 12000 rpm, for circles up to 180 mm with a diameter of 8000. 8500 rpm, for circles before 230 mm diameter 6700 rpm. That is, in large circles you can cut at low speeds, and small at increased. It is worth noting that the linear speed of the circle of the circle should not be more than 80 m/s, therefore, with an increase in the diameter, you need to reduce speed. At high speeds, a large disk will fly apart, which carries the danger to the operator.
Conclusion: In no case do not exceed the maximum size of the cutting disk. If it is necessary to cut thick metal, it is better to purchase a device for large discs, for example, a bison angular grinder-p230-2100 PV.
Using cheap “non.native” disks
Sometimes, to save money, the operator puts a cheap disk on the device. Often such circles are crooked or the material of their performance is very soft. In both cases, the disk when cutting metal (especially fat) is scattered around the room, like poplar fluff in May.
To avoid breakdown of the circle and protect yourself, use the diamond and metal disks of good quality. It is best to purchase branded discs of a well-known brand-for example, for devices with the 125th disk, a universal Bosch Standard for Metal 125 × 1 is suitable.6 × 22.23.
This does not mean that the discs of the Luga Abrasive Plant should not be bought. But here are unknown foreign brands that sellers like to represent as “high.quality China” is better to ignore.
Conclusion: the use of cheap circles will lead to extra waste and to the probability of injury. Better use original quality circles.
Corner grinder, or natural selection tool. (slightly about security)
On the wake of posts about grinder and other angular grinds)) I observe a lot of stories as a man with a corner grinder cut off his hand / leg \ head, the disk was chopped into the thigh \ face \ cerebral cortex, which on the corner grinding can not work with saw (circular). Let’s go.
I have serious experience with power tools and corner grinding in particular since 16. 12 years, very significant. With circular disk 7. I had 1 accident-chuvak at my facilities roughly neglected safety precautions and greatly damaged the foot. So, what I see, just reading the posts: the absolute majority of gross violations of TB! (although the instrument and equipment, yeah, are almost always to blame) let’s go through the basic rules a little (all pictures from tyrnets)
The direction of the cut. The direction of the cut should always be sparks on itself. There are several reasons, and almost everything can be seen in this very successful picture.
1) the direction of movement of the tool after loss of control, uncontrolled exit from the cut. That is, when the disk spins “on itself”, if the corner grinder bites (metal corner, sharp change of material, knot, crushed and burst the disk)-this beauty will fly forward! Not an employee. Actually, this is how it was with us, with our emergency. It flew to this “fellow” in the leg, thanks to the independent transfer of the handle (cut in the other direction) and the workpiece was recorded for compression (more on that later). Personally, I had 7 times a bit of a disk so that I lost control of the machine. And at a height, also (when you cut the stroob in the LEF and reinforces reinforcement, for example). Two corner grinds in the end into the scrap, crashed, from my injuries, I broke my elbow, while flying from the platform. Sharped, damn) By the way, for jokes, so young corner grinders with a diameter of 230 mm with a vertical cut during a snack, torn from a place upward about 15-20 90 kg of a guy. So think if you can hold it if this fool flying in the leg. Sparks fly into the eyes? Well, what did you want. Glasses do not help? Yes, I know. For example, I work with metal in a welding mask with a folding light filter. Raised and ordinary transparent plexiglass. Cheap, angry, absolutely safe. Burning pants? Jeans live for a very long time, berets. And in general in slippers and shorts of such a tool, a little arrogant to be a mistake.
2) Well, the scatter of the disk is shown in the picture very high quality, there is nothing to talk about.
3) the correct location of the workpiece. Reliable fixation and t.D. And after cutting, part of the workpiece should fall under its weight / move away from the workpiece without pinching the disk.
4) incorrect disk position. Well, EPT, well, not funny. As soon as they do not cut. If you have little experience working with an angular grinder and it is not your constant tool, only at 90 degrees to the surface. If the disk is not even, but bend the ultimately necessary for its breakdown, siiylo decreases not in your favor.
5) This is more from the category of tips, or something, will help many professionals. Under a protracted nut, put a piece of paper folded several times and feel free to tighten. The disk does not pull, does not squeeze, easily removed without a key.
6) Circular disk) Well, it only looks scary, in fact. There are precisely special, with a diameter of landing and the estimated speed of rotation. Subject to safety precautions is not more dangerous than the same dry. Turn some kind of garbage from the sawmill and I would be worried. And also important, make the side of the disk installation.
7) power. Yes. Suddenly. Select the tool taking into account the tasks. Ideal for everyday life and many prof.works-180 mm, 1.8 kW. A very powerful thing, you can work quite confidently on top, you can hold and have time to react. With a trifle to work, we take a smaller animal. Well, 230 mm and 2.5 kW is already a highly specialized tool and you really need to be able to work with it. For example, I have 180 and 125 mm. Although I somehow bought a fool of 230 mm, after my partner threw it on a chair, they sailed. It was after that that they realized that it was better to pass twice less powerful. But, for example, tilers-trowel are needed precisely powerful corner grinders. IMHO, corner grinder more than 180 mm, for the work of purely “top-down” and errors in the technique of work do not forgive. But this is only my opinion, many gurus of welded business with her do this. But a beginner and a non.professional is better to stay away from such a thing.
8) wrong disk selection. Oh yes, this is a favorite. First we grind the profile of the disk to the cordial grill that it is a little thicker than the paper, and then we are surprised, the disc has burst. For each type of work, the equipment is equipped! There are sandpaper (sharpening), grinding (petal, felt, etc.D.), a variety of detachment. Well, you should not ignore them because of your own laziness.
9) Defense removal. Well, this is already natural selection, cheap. Darwin Prize.
10) serviceability of the electric wire. There was somehow a case, isolation was damaged. Pierced on the skin, lost control of the corner grinder, the corner grinder flew into the country of drilled things and crashed against the wall.
11) the correctness of the cut itself. Shown in the picture. Do not invent anything new, fraught with troubles.
In general, if you summarize all the TB with a corner grinder boils down to: a) the correct selection of tools and equipment, compliance with the cutting technique.B) PPE. Glasses are not so 100 % saving their eyes, a mask with a folding light filter or a plexiglass shot, more reliable. Clothing-tight (jeans at least), durable shoes, non-combustible. The perfectly-coopeum of a tarpaulin made of tarpaulin and berets made of whole leather or even a Kiraza, without fabric inserts (burn out, verified). Gloves-earnest loud. Also for a very short time, but at a price of 25 p, two or three pairs per day, no special consumption. I would not advise kraga, you don’t feel a button, with a very bare hands, the skin is leather and there is a great risk of getting burned on the workpiece.C) air circulation. Provide good ventilation, gases formed during the cut process are able to spoil health.
General safety rules
To reduce the possibility of injuries when working with a corner grinder, you need to handle this tool correctly. At the same time, it is necessary to observe such use rules:
- Personal protective equipment must be used. Operator’s health should be in normal condition.
- It is necessary to check the correctness and reliability of the fastening of the casing before work so that it does not fall off in the process, and the sparks do not fly to the operator.
- Apply only entire discs without defects (cracks, chips, breaks) and strictly for its intended purpose for processing specific material.
- The protective shield should be located between the operator and the circle so that there is protection when the last.
- Before starting work, you need to check the operability of the tool at idle for about 1 minute: uniform rotation at maximum speeds, lack of vibration.
- Before use, inspect any nozzles to determine their suitability for use.
- It is necessary to protect asbestos or ordinary wet fabric from sparks that can ignite: oily rags, fuel and lubricants, paper, solvents, ropes.
- It is required to constantly securely fix the working nozzles so that they do not fly.
- If possible control of the rotation speed is possible, the speeds recommended for cutting or grinding the working material should be set.
- It is very neatly sawing a tree, because getting on a bitch can cause a leap of the tool from hands.
- It is forbidden to install nozzles from the circular saw due to the fact that they are designed for another speed of spindle rotation.
- The tool must be kept with two hands.
- Starting to perform work, it is necessary to remove all the excess and make sure that there are no objects on the plane of the cutting of any objects, except for the processed part.
- Regularly take breaks in work.
- When jaming the working nozzle, you should immediately turn off the tool.
- A stable (equilibrium) body position should be maintained.
- The feeding cord must be away from the rotating part, so as not to cut it or not cause a short circuit.
- Only after a complete stop of the circle is allowed to release the tool from the hands.
- When crossing the workplace, you should turn off the corner grinder, also this must be done when turning off the supply voltage.
- It is necessary to cut only at full speed.
Safety measures stated were developed by manufacturers of corner grinding machines, as well as special organizations (services) engaged in labor protection activities.
To ensure the safety of work, it is better to purchase not the cheapest, high.quality materials from reliable manufacturers.
Public Forum / BCC Meeting 10 06 22
A person working with a corner grinder should be adequate and be in a balanced psychological state.
Protective equipment used
While working with an angular grinding machine, the following personal protective equipment should be used:
- protective mask or glasses that close their eyes from all sides;
- gloves made of dense fabric or leather;
- special shoes (whole, stable) and workwear;
- A respirator, which will protect against the penetration of small particles into the respiratory system when cutting concrete, glass or ceramic tiles, brick, porcelain tile, foam block, stone and other dusty materials.
To work with a corner grinder, the use of protective equipment is mandatory. It helps to work safer.
How you can’t work with a corner grinder
Safety precautions when using an angular grinder should be in the first place. According to her, it is forbidden:
- perform working manipulations without PPE;
- works in light clothes, which does not completely cover the body (arms, legs);
- use a machine not equipped with a casing to protect against sparks;
- without checking the tools of the tool at idle, proceed to use it;
- work with a disk with a defect or inappropriate for the material;
- located in the cut plane;
- press with effort on the tool;
- to work so that the direction of rotation of the circle is towards the operator;
- perform work without interruptions, because hands get tired, and it is difficult to tightly hold the corner grinder;
- so that the workpiece is not recorded (for example, in a vice or clamps);
- The side of the disk is sharpened with metal parts;
- perform cutting blanks, the thickness of which exceeds half the size of the radius of the circle used;
- finding unauthorized persons in the working area;
- touch the nozzles until they cool down, because they are very heated when cutting and grinding from friction;
- when deepening the circle in the workpiece, turn on the tool;
- grind thin disks;
- use no longer diameter nozzles than the angular grinder is calculated;
- place the working workpiece so that when cutting there is a clamping of the circle (the cut should be on the break, and not on compression).
The safe use of the saw in the corner grinder is ensured by the fact that its replacement is performed only when the device is disconnected from the network.
Who can get a postponement for health reasons
According to the “Regulation on Military Medical Expertise”, reservists with the categories of health g and d. Including, from military duty they can be freed or a deferred:
- faces with chronic viral hepatitis;
- suffering from the forms of active tuberculosis of the respiratory system, as well as with the consequences of the disease, accompanied by respiratory failure of the III degree;
- patients with oncology;
- patients with diabetes;
- persons with mental disorders, changes in personality and behavior due to damage and dysfunction of the brain;
- suffering from neurotic conditions. psychogenic depressive disorders, PTSD;
- dependent on narcotic and toxic substances with pronounced persistent mental disorders;
- suffering from damage to the brain or spinal cord during general infections or due to injuries;
- Those suffering strokes, degenerative and inflammatory diseases of the central nervous system. BAS, Parkinson’s disease.
The whole list of diseases can be viewed here. The degree of disease and the suitability category for military service (to obtain complete or partial exemption from mobilization) is determined by the medical commission in the military registration and enlistment office on the basis of the development of the disease and the examination of the reserve. For example, with active tuberculosis, a category D is assigned for all ranks, while small residual changes after the cured tuberculosis can be evaluated by doctors category B for military personnel who do not have a military rank of officer, and category A for military personnel under the contract under the contract. The same system acts with other diseases. In practice, this means that a person with any category of health can get a summons, and then he will have to confirm the category put up earlier than him.
If the reservist has any health problems, when you turn to the military registration and enlistment office, you need to take all the medical documentation confirming the disease. It is important to take an outpatient card, extracts from the hospital, the conclusion of specialized specialists. this is the maximum of documents that can be collected in a short time. Further, the Military Medical Commission may appoint additional examinations.
It should be borne in mind that for the direction of a reservist belonging to category A, B, C, to military training (training), a medical examination is not necessary (st. 54 of the Federal Law on “Military Duties and Military Service”). Therefore, those who do not pass the check during mobilization may be sent to the fees. After the exercises, a medical commission must be held, which will determine the degree of loss of health and the possibility of participating in hostilities.
Engaged in constant care for close relatives
According to the law, reservists, “caring for relatives who are recognized in need of such care, or are disabled group I, in the absence of other persons obliged to maintain these citizens”, also have the right to delay from military service.
Persons who have persistent and irreversible health disorders with a disorder of body functions are considered disabled people of groups. The disorder can be due to both diseases and the consequences of injuries. That is, these are people whose life is very limited and requires support from the outside:
- with a complete absence of vision or hearing;
- having malignant tumors;
- suffering from mental type;
- faces with kidney disease, or with the absence of one of them;
- with diseases of the central nervous system. meningitis, encephalitis, abscess of the brain, polio, as well as age.related diseases. Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease;
- With serious respiratory diseases, in particular, if there is asthma, sarcoidosis, tuberculosis, or there was a light transplantation.
The minimum list of documents that must be brought to the military registration and enlistment office to confirm that the conscript is the only one with the possibility of custody is the conclusion of a medical and social examination (ITU Bureau) and a certificate of family composition, that is, an extract from the house book on the number of people living with disabled person I groups. When applying to the military registration and enlistment office, the list of documents can be clarified and expanded.
Faster than a month, receiving a certificate from the ITU Bureau is impossible. If you don’t have it in hand, and the agenda has already come, you should go to the military registration and enlistment office only with the entire history of the disease, proof of blood kinship with the ward and the certificates of cash expenditures, advises Elena Martynova, the co.founder of the Everland project, who is now engaged in the help of conscripts with disabilities health or with custody of people of disability group I.
The delay is given only if there is no one to care for a relative, for example, if the military person has a sister, then they can handle care, but he will not receive a delay. The same applies to the guardians and trustees of minor brothers and sisters: if there are other relatives who can take on these duties, then the delay is not laid. If close relatives documented the guardianship, the situation will be considered individually, but suspicions of the forgery may appear. According to Anna Devyatkova, if the documents have not yet been executed, then in a short time it is hardly possible to get such a conclusion.
Elena Martynova emphasizes that each case can be individual and before going to the military registration and enlistment office it is worth consulting with a lawyer. Evidence of disability of group I and guardianship can be regarded as suitable under different conditions. The term of documents and the development of the disease is important recently, which has not yet been possible to record. Using a specialist, it is necessary to determine the system of obtaining additional documents and their provision to the military registration and enlistment office.
All about the work of a corner grinder
Angle.grinding machines (corner grinder) are used for a wide range of work on cutting metal, stone, concrete, whether it is construction or, conversely, dismantling structures. There are also a number of nozzles for them, with which you can grind and polish.
Corner grinder bort
Whatever type of activity you are engaged in, it must be remembered that the device is potentially injured. Cutting disk rotating at high speed can cause serious injury. Even small fragments of stone, sawdust and chips, flying away from the place of cut, can be dangerous, especially when it gets into the eyes. Therefore, when using angle grinders, it is necessary to strictly comply with safety regulations.
The protective casing should be made of thick metal, capable of effectively delayed fragments of the flying material and the bursting disk. When working, the protective casing should be deployed towards a working person.
Safety precautions when working with corner grind
Flying sparks and heated metal sawdust can be a fire hazard, so there should not be flammable things around.
Why millions of people cut spars from themselves and how they threaten it?
Corner grinder is the most popular traumatic instrument. If someday, someone will compose a rating of tools of crippled people, then the angular grinder will definitely take the first place, leaving far from a separation from any other machine or tool. And in most cases this is due to improper operation.
By the way, at the end of the publication there will be a video with very simple, but at the same time with a very effective way to protect against sparks.And so, if we polish wood or metal, then there are no questions, it is definitely necessary to polish so that the chips and dust from grinding fly away from us. Even if the disk is scattered when cleaning the metal, the fragments will fly away from you, and if some part will fly to you, then they will simply take on a protective casing.The main question is in which direction the sparks from the corner grinder should fly if we cut the metal? On yourself or from yourself?When we begin to cut metal, along with sparks, the theoretical possibility of return appears. For those who are not aware of what I mean, then the return. This is an instant reaction to a clamped disk. Squeezing leads to the instant stop of the rotating mechanism of the corner grinding, which leads to the fact that the uncontrolled corner grinder (which stupidly pulls out of the hands when the disk is jammed) begins its movement in the parting of the disk rotation. And in this case, the corner grinder either moves on you or from you.Let’s schematically draw both options to understand how sparks, fragments and tools will behave themselves.
According to this scheme, it turns out that if you cut with sparks on yourself, there is a risk that in the case of the discharge of the disk, the fragments will fly in your direction, and if you cut with sparks from you, then from you. But, even if the disk is scattered, with a “spark” position, the protective casing takes all the fragments. I say this their personal experience, in my memory I had a “sparks on myself” 4 times, and I have never even a hint of a fragment flight in my direction (each time there was a protective casing on a corner grinder).And most importantly, when we cut the sparks on ourselves, we need not to stand outside the corner grinder, but a little side of it, away from the predicted flight of fragments.And now the most important danger that is fraught with a corner grinder. Sparks and fragments are baby babble. Background. This is the most important test that the angular grinding. When cutting metal, for various reasons, a cutting disk may clamp. And then we have a return. Even 115, the smallest, corner grinder in this case is almost impossible to hold in your hands, which is already talking about the models of more.So, if we cut the sparks on ourselves, then the tool will simply tear out of the hands, and it will fly in the direction opposite to the operator. But if you cut spars from yourself, then when you give out, a tool that, even with a released start button, continues to rotate at speed 10 by inertia.000 revolutions per minute, will fly to the operator. If you have a little imagination, then you yourself can imagine both cut offs and legs and interrupted arteries and a lot of things that are still quite suitable for the plot of Hitchcock films.So why do people continue to cut spars from themselves? Everything is simple, who saw the thread of the explosion of a light.school grenade? A lot of sound, light, smoke, but it does not cause any damage. The same thing with corner grinding, people are afraid of sparks, because until the corner grinding is jammed, in their opinion, this should be afraid most of all.Waiting for your opinion in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев. Well, the video that promised at the beginning of the publication:
How to choose a corner grinding machine | Construction portal
We study the capabilities of the angular grinder of Bosch, which are indicated on the hull tag or in the technical passport power 2000 watts, engine speed 6500 meters, power from the 220 V network, is designed for disc 230 mm with a diameter of 230 mm, thread on the spindle M 14. With its help, you can process any solid material by spending a minimum of time and effort.
- reliably hold the corner grinder in both hands
- be out of the disk rotation plane
- The supply cable must be thrown away from the place of work in order to avoid its falling disk;
- wait until the disk ceases to spin completely, and only after that proceed to replace it
- Disconnect from the power source after performing work and during breaks in work
- Protect your eyes and face with glasses and mask, work only in protective mittens
- All movements in the working area from one place to another make from the corner grinder turned off
Yes, the previous paragraph is very tiring for perception, however, given the danger to the health of a person that a broken disk carries, you should reckon with all the permissible values. It acts as a kind of trigger, when you press the power supply to the engine.
The vacuum cleaner is a gear link for the working effort from the electric motor to the cutting disk, directly connected to the rotating shaft;. Corner grinder is a grinding machine, and the possibility of cutting it is secondary, if not sideways. Then it is possible to avoid chips and it turns out even cut. To get a free consultation, feel free to contact me!
Recommendations when working with an angular grinder angular grinder for cutting a metal should have a protective securely fixed casing. It is forbidden to use an angular grinding machine when a number of faults appear.
Cutting cast iron and non.ferrous metals, carbon alloy is carried out somewhat different. This is due to their special mechanical properties. Keep an angular grinder when cutting a metal correctly at an angle of 30-40 degrees relative to the processed surface. Mandatory components of safe work with a corner grinding are closed protective glasses, it is desirable to reinforced for reliable protection of vision organs from entering the unpredictable trajectory of sparks or scale, as well as a protective casing that guarantees non.confusion in the working fragments of the processed material and sparks. From this it follows that when using grinding cups, the protection of the machine loses its meaning.
What your corner grinding?
Today it will be short, but I hope a useful post about corner grinding (corner grinding) and its use based on my personal experience. Those who have come here by chance. for the past three years I have been engaged in housing construction, including by technical supervision and the correction of problems arising from customers as a result of violation of the construction technology for their contractors. In this connection, I have experience of both the house.builder and Handyman. I must be able to quickly navigate in the situation and be able to carry out repairs that fits into the trunk of my car.
And although there is a lot of fits there, I try to maximize the use of the capabilities of each available tool, and not buy a separate special device for the procedure that may have to be performed one.only time.
So, first you need to understand that in addition to the corner grinder (angular.grinding machine) there is a device that looks like it, but is completely not suitable for our purposes. This is the UPM. a polishing machine that looks like a corner grinder. They differ in the speed of spindle rotation, that is, the number of revolutions per minute. In a standard corner grinder without a revolution regulator, it is approximately 10,000 revolutions per minute. UPM is spinning at a speed of 2,000. 3,000 rpm.
Corner grinder with a revolution regulator combines the functions of the angular grind. And although I have one, today I will tell you about the most simple corner grinder, with fixed turns, which is in the arsenal of almost every master.
So, despite the word “grinding” in the name of the device, more often the angular grinding of metals is used for cutting metals, which it perfectly copes with the help of a standard abrasive disk. You can’t tell you anything much, most have experience with cutting discs. I can add about myself that according to my experience, when sawing thick metal elements from continuous metal, you should not use excessively thin wheels (0.7-1.2 mm), t.to. They quickly abuse and do not forgive mistakes with the slightest deviations from the cut axis. Well, it is clear that a small corner grinder should not cut the rails. it will work at the limit of power and will soon fail.
Also, the corner grinder can be used directly for grinding. For example, using a petal disk (right in the last row from above in the photo), or using a rubber circle with Velcro and sandpaper circles on Velcro (installed on a corner grinder). The petal disk is bad in that first, it is quickly clogged, replacing it requires time and money. it is not very good. The advantages are that it grinds aggressively, it is convenient for them to clean the metal of rust. Velcro circles change very quickly, they are inexpensive, while you can use the different granularity of the abrasive to obtain the desired result. When working with a rubber grinding circle, it is important not to put pressure on the tool, while learning how to hold it horizontally the surface of the workpiece. Then the process of processing will be no worse than after a flight or an electric rhubank. In this case, the surface is pleasant to the touch and very smooth. The downside is that it is still necessary to master the technical techniques of work with such a disk. taking the wrong corner easily to blame the part by choosing a recess in it with the edge of the disk.
Using grinding or abrasive wheels with corner grinders, you can sharpen tools and knives, but here you need to have a good experience, because at high speed any wrong movement can lead to the fact that the cutting edge will be constrained, even with due diligence.
Is it possible to cut a tree with a corner grinder? Despite the terrifying stories about opened breast cells and sawn turtles, I say responsibly. you can. At the same time, I do not deny the veracity of these stories. All of them happened with non.compliance with safety precautions and installing the saw discs of the circular on the corner grinder. Therefore, if you do not want to become a designer for a surgeon, use only specialized disks for angular grind. On the KDPV they are located in the second row and are represented by three.toothed and multi.tooth disks. The multi.toothed has wiring incisors on teeth to prevent jamming. These discs are suitable for rough cutting of sheet materials and boards, for cutting and sampling wood in uncomfortable places. In most cases, an angular grinder with such a disk replaces me a renovator. Also, with the help of such discs, you can choose semicircular grooves in the tree. For even cut, of course, you need a firm hand, and even better. the support sole like a circular.
Some manufacturers have universal discs for wood and plastic work. In the photo below the disc from Bosch. over, they have wheels for wood work with nails.
Well, with a tree is clear. What do you think about concrete? And then everything is fine with the corner grinder. Even with a disk size of 125 mm, it can easily cope with the cutting of paving stones or paving slabs, will help to last a wall under an electric cable or cut unnecessary angles on concrete products. To do this, it is best to use steel disks with diamond spraying that cut concrete as a sausage. The only negative is that dust flies just a cloud. In the photo, the discs are located in the first upper row. And the first in the lower is a diamond cup that copes equally well with concrete and wood. For example, if you need to remove a large amount of wood, it is better to use it first, and after a rubber circle for final grinding.
If necessary, you can put a diamond crown on the corner grinder for drilling holes in concrete. For example, in the photo below. 83 mm crown, which is installed directly on the shaft angular grinder.
In addition to the components presented in the photo on the corner grinder, you can put steel brushes for grinding, an adapter for milling or core, the nozzle turns the angular grinder into a chain saw, an adapter for installing a grinding tape and other exotic. Do you need it. I decide, I still prefer a drill, saw and milling milling plants in the form of separate devices.
5 Amazing Angle Grinder Attachments !!!
As you can see, in experienced hands, an angular grinder is a universal instrument that is applicable both in locksmith and carpentry deeds. It significantly facilitates life and accelerating the cutting and processing of various materials. from wood to metal and concrete. Treat the corner grinder seriously and work with it will bring you only positive emotions