The ratio of gasoline and oil for a trimmer for grass table. The first launch of the lawn mower
Hello! I purchased a trimmer for PRORAB 8406 grass 1. How to make gasoline with oil correctly and in what proportion? I did not find the original oil from Prorab, I bought Hungsvarna HP oil. In the instructions for the trimmer it is written from third-party oils, you can use the oil mif \ 4 class oils, API TC-TB. In the case of using another brand of oil, the proportion of the fuel mixture does not change. Standard proportion of the mixture 1:25. But in a specialized store “Specialist” that Hungsvarna HP was sold to me, I urgently advised to dilute at 1:50 (as it is written in oil). Actually the question: if the instructions are written to dilute the oil by 1:25, and 1:50 is recommended in oil, then in what proportion to breed? And 1:25 is how much? 40 ml? I will not turn off the engine if I scout at 1:50? 2. How to properly run the engine? In the instructions, in addition to starting and disconnecting, nothing is written. Maybe you don’t need running.in? I read that there are such trimmers for the grass that you can work immediately after the purchase.
Do I need to lubricate the gearbox before work or there is already a factory lubricant? I hope for your help, thanks!
1) Gasoline is always divorced with oil in the proportion as indicated on the bank with this oil! With two.stroke products (benzotrimers, chainsaws, etc.) You can use any oil for two.stroke engines, except for boat two.stroke engines. It is advisable to use oil from normal stores, where the probability of buying fake oil is minimal. It is better to take Husqvarna or Stihl oil. STIHL oil should be with a sealed neck. Beware of fakes. There is a risk of spoiling the piston immediately. 2) driving two.stroke products is not done! Please remember this! All two.stroke products are high.speed and love exclusively work on full gas! No half.gases are permissible! This leads to incomplete exhaust and shifts with oil sediments of the wall of the piston. As a result. bullying piston. So the full gas and every 25-30 seconds are discharged gas for 1-2 seconds to let the product rest and return to the normal temperature regime. 3) a gearbox in motorcycles with a straight shaft must be scored by a new grease every 20 hours. Oil from there comes out naturally during operation. This is done so that dirt, dust, etc. D. So if you do not want to get to replace the gearbox, score special gear lubrication every 20 hours. It is not difficult and the whole operation takes no more than 3 minutes. Lubric tubes are sold in each store with garden equipment and cost from 100 to 300. 1 tube is enough for 3 years. —- The concept of running the tool comes down to working with incomplete load during the production of the first two or three fuel tanks. For example, during a mowing not thick, low grass or sawing dry, not large wood. In no case should you run into the instrument at idle by burning a few fuel tanks. As a result of such running.in on the windows of the cylinder, a carbon carbon fumes form on the piston and in the muffler, which negatively affects the engine resource.
Trimmer for grass, or lawn mower. a tool that cannot be dispensed with in the household. over, its reliability, efficiency and long life depend on many factors.
For example, fuel quality. This means that you need to correctly select oil for a trimmer for grass, observe the proportions when adding to gasoline and the rules for refueling the device.
Choosing a brand of gasoline for trimmers
You need to select a brand of gasoline for motorcycles taking into account the recommendations of the manufacturer. If you do not follow them, then the motor will soon break. Often for refueling a gas tank of a trimmer for grass, unhealthy fuel with an octane number of 92 or 95 is used.
Gasoline for the fuel mixture
Trammering a trimmer for grass with gasoline AI-80 can lead to breakdowns of the device due to its low technical characteristics. Keep in mind that after the purchase you can store fuel no more than 60 days, and it is better to reduce this period.
Polyethylene canists are not used for storage, t. to. In contact with the internal walls, static electricity will occur. The accidental appearance of a spark will lead to an explosion. Although, there are special canists of plastic with the marking “Flame”.
Fuel mixture for two.stroke engines
Trammers for grass that are equipped with a two.stroke engine do not have a separate system designed to supply oil in order to lubricate the rubbing parts. For this reason, such devices should not be refueled with clean gasoline, but a mixture of fuel with engine oil. The latter should be specially designed for two.stroke engines. The use of automotive motor fluid will lead to the premature failure of the engine.
Preparation of fuel mixture for two.roll engines
Refueling the lawn mower with a two-stroke engine needs gasoline AI-92 brand. When using AI-95, engine overheating and uneven operation of the unit may be observed. Mix gasoline with butter in a ratio of 50: 1, where 50 is fuel, and 1 is oil. It turns out that 20 ml of oil will need 1 liter of fuel.
If the motor is worn or the tool works with a high load, then the proportion is 25: 1. If there is little lubrication, then on the walls of the cylinder and the surface of the piston will appear. Then the piston ring will be destroyed, as a result of which the engine will jam. An excess is not so critical, but it can lead to the formation of a carbon. The piston ring is overwhelmed, which will reduce the power of the device.
Oil and gasoline proportions for the fuel mixture
Gasoline for a four.stroke engine
Devices with a four.stroke engine have a more complex device. Oil and gasoline are poured into different containers, from where they are then supplied to the engine. For a mower with such a motor, you need gasoline of the AI-92 and AI-95 brands. Applying a fuel with a lower octane number is better not worth.to. This will lead to unstable engine operation. In addition, you can not use a lubricant intended for two.stroke models.
The finished mixture of gasoline with butter can be stored for no more than 3 months (clean gasoline is stored less). Dilute the fuel in the quantity that is enough for several applications of the trimmer for the grass. In general, prepare:
- gasoline and oil, which is suitable for two.stroke engines with an air cooling system;
- metal canister and a mixture container;
- Pour 1 l of gasoline into a suitable volume of 1 l of gasoline and add 1/2 of the desired amount of oil.
- Mix carefully, being at a decent distance from the sources of open fire.
- Add the rest of the oil to combustible and mix everything again.
General recommendations for refueling a trimmer for grass with a two-or four-stroke engine:
Gasoline for the preparation of the mixture
Gasoline requirements for the preparation of the mixture are extremely high, t.to. He is its basis. The first thing that should not be done is to look for places where you can buy fuel cheaper (refueling without name, etc.D.), because in the end, all the apparent savings in several dozen can be eaten by an expensive engine repair, which is disabled by poor.quality fuel.
Using cheap gasoline with a reduced octane number, the user thereby increases the load on the unit. Its wear occurs much faster, the resource decreases, moreover, in the proportion not one to one, but much more
The second one should remember is to use only fresh gasoline for the base of the mixture. Many in the country or in the garage have fuel reserves that stand there up to six months, waiting in the wings. Fuel, evaporating, enters into a chemical reaction with the surface of the canister (especially plastic), thereby acquiring new, not at all useful properties for ICE. If gasoline stood in the canister for a month and a half, it is better to pour it into the fuel tank, where, having mixed with the total volume of more fresh gasoline, it will not cause any harm to the engine of the machine. Two.stroke ICE are more sensitive in this regard. That is why manufacturers recommend using only the highest quality fuel.
As for the octane number, there are spores of specialists, what kind of gasoline to pour into a trimmer for the grass, they still do not subside. Most manufacturers recommend pouring a high-octane gasoline of the 92nd brand into the fuel system in the fuel system. True, there is one small reservation, quite often the instructions indicate the wording of “not lower than the 92nd”, and this leaves the space for guesses, which gasoline to use.
Of course, the performance (efficiency) of 95th gasoline is slightly higher than that of the 92nd. The latter, in turn, is the heir to the Soviet 80th, on which many equipment worked. But having higher energy efficiency, the 95th is fraught with some features. For example, it is more suitable for modern car models, while ICEs installed in garden equipment are far from some constructive innovations, their structure remains practically unchanged for decades. For a two-stroke gasoline engine installed in most modern trimmers, it will be enough to fill in gasoline of the 92nd brand, purchased on a proven refueling network.
It is best to look for options without additives with the markings “Eco”, “Ecto”, t.to. For clear work, you need a clean gasoline base. Adds the mixture with additives.
Is 95 gasoline is needed for optimal work, the question is rather a philosophical, and there is no specific answer for it. It is enough to remember that in the tortures and recommendations it is rare quite rarely, and this already says a lot. In addition, they are poured, usually, at their own peril and risk, wanting to improve the characteristics. If for the sake of the experiment you want to change the 92nd gasoline to the 95th, it is important to remember the consequences in the form of increased wear, unstable operation of the power unit and fails of its individual nodes. Of course, none of the above may occur, but the probability, in the event of the admission limits, is extremely increasing.
Obtaining a mixture
How much oil is pouring per liter to get high.quality gasoline mixture? It would seem that there is nothing complicated in mixing two substances. The preparation of the mixture is often complicated by the fact that in various sources, various information is indicated. For example, the instructions indicate the proportion of 1 to 40, on the fuel tank of the trimmer for grass 1 to 25, and on the canister with oil 1 to 50.
Most experts are sure that it is necessary to mix in accordance with the instructions indicated on the packaging with oil.
There are a number of requirements for how to dilute. Do not add too much oil. This leads to a decrease in ignition characteristics. As a result, the devaluation of the efficiency of the power unit occurs, and the general decrease in its resource. In case of oversaturation of gasoline mixture with oil, soot sediments (ventilation windows of the cylinder) will form on the inner surface of the walls of the engine. This is fraught with the formation of a nap on the piston.
Neither oil starvation, nor excess lubricant on a gasoline basis are a good basis for prolonged ICE operation. For a trouble.free prolonged operation, the same number of components is necessary. Breeding is best done using the same measured tools to exclude unnecessary errors.
How to calculate, let’s say how much oil is pouring per 1 liter of gasoline with a required ratio of 1 to 50? To do this, we transfer the volume of gasoline into milliliters 1l = 1000 ml. Accordingly, to achieve a ratio of 1 to 50 thousand, they are divided into fifty. Only 20 g of oil will need one liter of gasoline. Someone measures the oil with a 20 cubic syringe, but for such purposes there is a special measured spoon, which sometimes comes with oil from some manufacturers.
For ease of calculating the ratio of oil and gasoline, we bring the table https: // cmetnik.ru/oil/
Learning to dilute gasoline with oil for a trimmer for grass if you do not have or pour oil
If you bought a trimmer for grass, a lawn mower, a motorcycle, a chainsaw and other types of equipment, then you probably know that two.stroke engines are used as power units on them. These motors do not work on pure gasoline, like four.stroke, but on a mixture of gasoline with butter. In what proportion should be diluted gasoline with oil for a trimmer for grass. this question asks for himself every summer resident before preparing the tool for work. We will figure out in detail in this matter, since the dilution of gasoline with oil for a trimmer for grass affects the life of the tool, and improper preparation of the mixture will lead to rapid engine wear. What is the dangerous or insufficient amount of oil in gasoline for a trimmer for grass:
- If gasoline is diluted with a large amount of oil (above the norm), this will lead not only to a large amount of smoke, but also to the formation of a carbon on the walls of the cylinder and a drop in power. This incapacitance will cause wear of the piston, which will be diagnosed to reduce its performance
- If gasoline contains an insufficient amount of oil poured into a trimmer for grass, then this is even more dangerous. After all, the working mechanisms of the engine will not be lubricated in sufficient quantities, which will ultimately lead to their rapid wear (rapid destruction of the piston rings and jamming of the motor occurs). With an insufficient amount of oil in gasoline, poured into a trimmer for grass, the wear of the motor will occur ten times faster
So that you do not have to pay for errors at the cost of overhaul of the engine or buying a new tool, it is necessary to fill the fuel of the correct consistency into the tank from the first day. You can find out the ratio in the instructions for the tool, since models of different manufacturers can give different recommendations. Usually this ratio is the following norms:
- 1 to 25 or 1 liter of gasoline 40 grams of two.stroke oil
- 1 to 40 or 1 liter of gasoline 25-30 grams of grease
- 1 to 50. this is added to a liter of gasoline 20 grams of oil
The value of 1 to 50 is considered standard (indicated on canister with butter for two.stroke engines), but it is necessary to rely on it in the most extreme case, since the manufacturers indicate the recommended value of the proportion, and if it is not observed, the operational resource of a two.stroke motor decreases.
In addition to observing the proportion, you must also learn to prepare the mixture. After all, the option of adding oil to the gas tank is categorically contraindicated, although some do so. If you bought a trimmer for grass or a lawn mower, you will need the consumables that you will use to prepare the mixture. Instructions for the preparation of the fuel mixture in a trimmer for grass have the following view:
- Prepare gasoline and two.stroke oil, based on the above recommendations for choosing a lubricant and fuel
- Additionally, to prepare the mixture, you need to take a container or container. Typically, a plastic bottle is used for this, the choice of which needs an appropriate approach. It should be clean inside. Using a milk container and other drinks is not recommended. The best option is a mineral water container
- It is very important that the capacity has a whole value of volume, that is, 1 or 2 liters, so that you do not have to calculate how much oil is pouring into a bottle per 1.5 liters, 1.3 or 1.25 liters, because you can easily make a mistake so easily
- You will also need a syringe that is used as a measured device for dosing. For such purposes, a regular medical syringe for 10 cubes is suitable. It is desirable that the syringe has an exact measuring scale
- After preparing the necessary materials, you can proceed to prepare
Instructions for the preparation of the fuel mixture in the lawn mower:
- First you should fill a plastic container. The container is filled with 2 fingers not supplemented to fit the oil
- The required amount of two.stroke oil is typed in a syringe, and poured into a bottle with gasoline. You need to do just that, and not vice versa
- After adding a lubricant to the bottle, it requires to close it tightly with a lid and stir. However, take into account that the streaming needs oil with the designation “Pre mix”. If the container “Self mix” is on the container with oil, then you do not need to shake the container, and after connecting the substances, you can pour them into the tool tank
After preparing a fuel mixture for a trimmer for grass, it remains to season the tool, and start work. How to correctly refuel trimmers for grass, lawn mowers, chainsaws and other types of motorcycles, consider in detail.
How to fill in the finished fuel on a two.stroke motor
Many do not comply with some important recommendations for pouring fuel in the gas tank of the trimmer for grass or lawn mowing, which ultimately leads to unpleasant consequences. Consider important recommendations on how to properly fill in the gas tank of motorcycles diluted fuel from gasoline and oil:
- Prepare a funnel or watering can. Despite the large diameter of the hole of the gas tank, very often when trying to get into it, a certain part of the fuel is spilled, which enters the tool case. The fuel that came to the instrument can cause ignition when heated, so it is very important to use a funnel or a watering can
- Before twisting the cork, you should thoroughly clean the surface of the tank, since pollution can get inside, which will cause a quick clogging of the benzophilter
- Work on pouring fuel must be carried out in calm weather or in a secluded place in order to exclude the likelihood of dust and small grains of sand inside the tank
- Do not leave the open hatch of the tank for a long time, since not only small grains of sand and dust can fall into it, but also insects
- During flooding, do not inhale the vapors of gasoline, as they are dangerous for humans. When working with a trimmer, the master should use protective glasses, headphones and respirator
- Pour fuel into the tank must be before the mark. If you pour a full tank, then with screwing the cork, some will result in a non.excessive use of fuel. In this case, it is better to shorten than to pour
Given these recommendations, you can significantly extend the service life of the gasoline tool in question.
It is interesting! Work on the preparation of the mixture and pouring fuel is also recommended in protective gloves.
Gas and oil proportions
You need to choose the solution, taking into account the recommendations from the manufacturer of the braid for the grass. As a rule, for a trimmer for grass, AI-92 gasoline brand is used. If the instruction indicates the 95th, then it is necessary to dilute this and without unnecessary savings (you should not take below the 92nd). Oil for two.stroke engines varies in the classification of the API. It is worth paying attention to only two types:
- Ta. for air.cooled engines (suitable for lawn mowers).
- TB. for low.power engines up to 200 cm³ (designed for chainsaws and small motorcycles).
Other categories (for snowmobiles, boats, etc.P.) are not used in trimmers for mowing grass. Having bought a product, you need to pay attention to the packaging. Domestic manufacturers have a note there regarding mixing with fuel:
The following table of recommended volumes shows how many milliliters of lubricant fluid will be required for one or another amount of motor fuel, taking into account the required proportions:
|Gasoline (in liters)||Oil (in milliliters, depending on the proportions)|
How to mix components
Preparation for the dilution of gasoline
The exact proportion is indicated in the technical characteristics (you need to strictly follow it). If vague values are indicated, for example, from 1:20 to 1:40, this product has low quality and it is better not to use it. If in the instructions for a benzoca, on a fuel tank, on a bottle with a lubricant, etc.D. The numbers diverge, take into account the ratio indicated on the container with oil. But it is better to immediately use the lubricant that a specific braid for grass requires.
Types of motor oils and their purpose
Choosing oil for benzotrimer
Oil for the engine of a gasoline trimmer for grass is a lubricant that serves to reduce wear between the rubbing nodes.
The composition of the oil includes residual hydrocarbons and various additives that improve the properties of the final product. To ensure the durable and reliable operation of the lawn mower, experts recommend the use of oils, which in their physicochemical properties correspond to this type of motor.
Today it is customary to distinguish between three main types of oils by the method of obtaining them:
- Minerals created in the process of distillation of hydrocarbons;
- Synthetic oils obtained by processing natural gas or synthesis;
- Semi.synthetic, including improved mineral oil with the addition of some synthetic components.
In order to prevent mixing of various types, the manufacturer adds dye to the oil, which shows the difference in the composition of the lubricant.
Lubricants increase the life of the engine and indirect parts, provides long work without failures.
Husqvarna all.season oil is one of the best for garden and construction equipment. Protects the motor immediately when starting and instantly lubricates the far located details of the structure. It has a soft texture, anti.corrosion properties, works in a wide temperature range and at high speeds.
Advantages of Husqvarna oils
- Suitable for use of low.quality gasoline;
- contribute to economical fuel consumption;
- A thick oil film protects the engine from wear and corrosion;
- reduce the appearance of soot on the piston, cylinders;
- Due to the high fluidity, the oil easily gets to the rubbing parts;
- Special impurities prevent deposits on the crankcase;
- reduced maintenance costs;
- low volatility, resistance to oxidative processes;
- Environmental friendliness and biodegradability of components.
ECHO Pro-Tip: Mixing Fuel and Oil for Power Tools
Motor oils for 2 and 4 stroke engines
- snow removal machines;
- chainsaws and gas stations;
- lawn mowers;
- motor cultivators;
- garden tractors and pr.
There are summer oils and universal options for use all year round.
2-stroke HP Husqvarna 1 L class API SG-a sales leader in his improved formula is adapted to work in harsh latitudes with poor quality gasoline. Synthetic additives protect the engine from wear, deposits and corrosion, suitable for any equipment with a 2-stroke engine.
note! How to distinguish Husqvarna oil from a fake:
- HP two.stroke oil is sold only with a volume of 1 liter, the price is from 799 r.
- On the top of the bottle laser engraving black or yellow.
- From the side-a strip-indicator of the oil level, division of notching 100 ml.
- The production date includes not only a day-month-year, but also the time of release.
- Instructions on the back side in Russian. There is information on certification, precautions, storage conditions, manufacturer and importer in
- In addition to the logo and barcode, the article of the type # 5878085-12 is printed.
- Made in Sweden labeling, other official manufacturers do not exist.
- The dial at the bottom of the bottle: a year is indicated in the center of the circle, and the arrow points to the month.
- Control ring for autopsy, on the lid engraving the logo H (Husqvarna), under it. protective aluminum foil.
Husqvarna chain oils
To prevent wear, a special low.cooked oil for lubrication of the chain and protect the saw tire is used. Effective in the cold and in a humid environment. In this case, it is easily washed off with soap and detergents.
Air filter oil
Impregnes the filter and collects dust particles before they get into the engine, due to which it increases its life span and wear resistance. Removed with soap, biologically decomposes.
See the full catalog of motor oils in our Husqvarna company store.
- Free delivery on the day of order by
- Shipment at night. g. Metro Tula, ul. Pavlovskaya 27/29.
- Sending a transport company to any region
To buy Husqvarna oil, place an order on the site or call, or if you want to consult with a specialist.
The rules for filling the mixture in different engines
All of the above is relevant for two.stroke engines. In the case of four.stroke engines, dilute and mix nothing. gasoline is poured into the fuel tank, and oil. into the crankcase. It is important to know that you can not add oil intended for a four.stroke engine or for a liquid cooling system with a two.stroke engine. Otherwise, the entire piston system will be disabled or a strong overheating will occur.
Important! For the first refueling of the four.stroke engine, the oil in a special tank can be poured no more than 90 ml.
Rules for choosing gasoline
Before buying fuel for your motorcycle, you need to get acquainted with the manufacturer’s instructions. It indicates varieties and brands of fuel, which can be used for a specific model of a trimmer for grass. In general, when choosing gasoline, you need to focus on the brand A-92. A-95 is also suitable for refueling, although some experts do not recommend taking fuel with such an octane number. This is due to the fact that many gas stations include various additives and solvents (for example, alcohol) in such gasoline. It should be borne in mind that in this case it is impossible to save. in order to extend the life of the motorcycles, you should choose only high.quality fuel from trusted suppliers.
How many types of engine exist
When choosing a trimmer for grass by type of motor, some features should be taken into account. Units with electric units have significant restrictions related to the supply of motor. Diesel engines, as on motoblocks, taking into account low revolutions for trimmers, do not offer.
Consider the features of the used gasoline motors:
Two.stroke cycle. Structurally simple. When servicing, they are demanding on the quality of the working mixture. any deviations lead to a reduction in the motor resource.
Four.stroke cycle. It is not required to withstand the clear ratio of gasoline and oil for the lawn mower. the mixture occurs automatically, and the working fluids are in two different containers. The product is more expensive, but it works quieter, and exhaust gases are cleaner.
Regardless of the type of gasoline engine, the selection of oil and gasoline is carried out strictly with the recommendations of individual manufacturers.
We select gasoline and oil for refueling
In the overwhelming number of cases for refueling the gas tank trimmer for grass, gasoline with an octane number 92 is used.
But if the manufacturer indicates the 95th gasoline for a trimmer for grass, then you should not save. The difference in price between two varieties is currently minimal.
The selection of oil should be taken carefully. API classification gives a certain order for liquids of two.stroke engines:
Thus, the oil of the last two categories is not allowed for use with trimmers. When purchasing oils from domestic sellers, we pay attention to the method of mixing fluid with gasoline. When the Self Mix marks. no additional conditions are required to mix two components. At the mark “Pre mix”. forced mixing is necessary.
Do not ignore recommendations for the use of only recommended oils. Professionals such as Stihl and Husqvarna develop original recipes for their models, taking into account their temperature modes of operation, parts used. Do not deprive yourself in advance, saving in oil.
Features of the gas station
In order for the mixture to be correctly distributed in the fuel system of the device, you must follow a simple instructions. How to correct the gasoline trimmer for the grass:
- Put the motorcycle on the horizontal surface so that the neck of the tank is located on top and pour the required amount of the mixture;
- Do not pour too much into the trimmer for the grass. watch how much fuel is in the upper level;
- Do not spill fuel on the ground and on the body of the tool;
- Before starting the engine, provide a safe distance to containers with combustible;
- If there was an old fuel in the tank, then before refueling a new one must completely empty the gas tank.
Two.stroke engine refueling
To refuel gasoline trimmers of this type, it is necessary to follow the already described instructions. It is necessary to strictly withstand the oil ratio and prevent spilling on the tool body. Make sure that the gas tank does not overwhelm, since in this case the motor will work unstable.
Motokos refueling with a four.stroke engine
The main difference is that trimmers for grass with this type of engine are not seasoned with a mixture of oil. It is necessary to separately fill in AI-92 and separately motor oil. General rules for filling the tank are similar to those that have already been described above.
What oil to choose for refueling in a trimmer for grass or types of lubricants
Trammers for grass and lawn mowers operate on two.stroke engines that have a simplified design. Rarely, but there are models of trimmers with 4-stroke engines that work on pure gasoline. Two.stroke.type power units do not have a compartment for pouring motor oil (oil crankcase), due to which the weight of the tool is reduced and their cost is reduced. If the rotating details of the motor are not lubricated, then in the end they will quickly fail. To prevent this, a trimmer for grass is seasoned not with clean gasoline, but a mixture with butter. What kind of oil to dilute with gasoline for a trimmer for grass?
First, remember or find out what types of oils are produced by chemical composition:
- Mineral fluids. designed for small power technology, which has air cooling. This is the cheapest type of lubricant for motors
- Semi.synthetic substances. they are used for technology, which has air and water cooling
- Synthetic. suitable for all types of motors with different types of cooling. They do not require frequent replacement, and this type of lubricant is several times more expensive than mineral and semi.synthetic
From the foregoing it follows that for a trimmer for grass, oil with any composition is suitable. mineral water, synthetics and semi.synthetics. Oils with different chemical composition differs in price, so it is necessary to rely when buying on the recommendations of the tool manufacturer. The instructions indicate recommendation information about which types of oils are best used. If this is the TS-W3 standard, then it is not so important which composition should have a substance. In this case, you can dilute mineral water, semi.synthetics and synthetics with gasoline.
How to Mix Oil and Gas: The 2-Cycle Engine Fuel Recipe
It is interesting!The main thing when choosing oil is not to fall on the fake, since today you can very often find different types of lubricants for two.stroke engines, which consist mainly of low.quality oil products.
https: // tytdacha.ru/sadovaya-tehnika/gazonokosilki/benzin-dlya-Trimmera/
https: // tehnika.Expert/Dlya-Sada/Trimmer/Prigotovlenie-Toplivnoj-Smesi.HTML
https: // moiinstrumentu.ru/kak-nado-razvodit-benzin-maslom-dlja-Trimmera-Instrukcija-s-Opisaniem.HTML
https: // tytdacha.ru/sadovaya-tehnika/gazonokosilki/kak-razbavit-benzin-dlya-Trimmera/
https: // prideSaratov.ru/seelhoztehnika/Maslo-dlya-dvuhtaktnyh-dvigatelej-Trimmerov.HTML
https: // Selhoztehnik.COM/Maslo-Dlya-Trimmera-Sootnoshenie-Benzina-Dvuhtaktnyh-Dvigatelej-Proportsiya-Kak-Razvesti-Razbavit-Tablitsa
https: // Motorstory.RU/CAR-HOODS/SKOLKO-DOBAVLYAT-MASLA-V-BENZIN-Dlya-Trimmera/
https: // prideSaratov.ru/seelhoztehnika/kak-razbavlyat-benzin-dlya-trammere.HTML