Trimmer petrol Stihl FS 55 lightweight, mobile braid with a large power reserve. An indispensable tool for mowing meadow and ornamental grass vegetation when mowing on wavy or rugged relief. With the same productivity, the unit polishes the soft grass and clears thick brushwood or overgrown grass. A small bar allows mowing in hard-to-reach places: along the wall of a house, around bushes, pillars, benches.
Trimmer petrol “Stihl FS 55”. Description of the advantages of the model.
- Ergonomic two-handed grip in silver. Comfortably fits in hand, does not slip in the process.
- The engine control mechanism is embedded in the handle. It is done to enhance safe use.
- Replaceable cutting equipment expands the functionality of the tool. Included with the trimmer gasoline Stihl FS 55 attached disk for hard and overgrown grass, disk for trimming shrubs.
- Glasses for eye protection. They give direct and side protection, are blown inside, do not create the greenhouse effect of glasses, provide a good panoramic view.
- Shoulder belt STIHL. Easy use of the trimmer increases productivity, reduces energy loss, evenly distributes the load, does not put pressure on the shoulder. Frees hands for carrying out productive mowing, fixes a braid during operation.
- The tank is made of translucent material, which allows the operator to monitor the level of fuel visually.
- Fuel consumption is controlled by a unique system. Thanks to her, the trimmer economically consumes fuel, produces a small exhaust.
- Easy control trimmer. To work with the tool does not require special knowledge and experience. The user can easily understand the buttons on the handle, indicated by generally accepted symbols.
- Lack of electric drive. The chainsaw works anywhere in a large area without connecting to the network.
Trimmer petrol “Stihl FS 55”. Model specification.
- Total weight 5 kg.
- Power 1.1 HP
- Direct rod design.
- T-shaped handle design.
- Cutting tools fishing line, metal disc.
- The maximum allowable cutting area is up to 1000 m2.
Running in trimmer “Stihl FS 55”. Instructions for users.
Running in the trimmer is necessary for subsequent normal and long-term operation. During the run-in, the moving parts are ground, the initial resistance in the drive mechanism is increased, to reduce it, the parts slightly “wear out”.
Also, the running-in process allows the novice to learn how to operate the trimmer.
- Before starting work, prepare a fuel mixture of the recommended brands of oil and gasoline indicated in the data sheet. The proportions are approximate as follows: for 2.5 litres of AI-95, 100 grams of Stihl oil in red packaging is added. For mixing, purchase a container of plastic that is resistant to aggressive fluids or an aluminum tank. A regular canister always with rusted microsites, accumulating in the carburettor of the saw, rust leads to blockage and breakage of the knot.
- Cumulative operating time during running is from 3 to 4 hours. During this period, it is not recommended to work with the tool at idle for more than 15 minutes. A constant run-on is required for 20-30 seconds.
- It is possible to combine running-in and perform simple work without load, for example, cutting of non-rigid vegetation.
- Once every six months, a tool with a warranty period must be brought to the service center for technical inspection and adjustment of the carburetor.