Husqvarna 142 chainsaw. a budget modification, which collects the renowned Swedish company Husqvarna, firmly taking a leading position in the global market. The history of the company began in 1689, chainsaws began to be produced in 1970, at the same time the company began to produce garden and construction tools, equipment. Until 1970, the main specialization of the Husqvarna trademark was weapons for the army.
Husqvarna 142 chainsaw review
The Husqvarna 142 household chain saw is as close as possible to semi-professional units of the same manufacturer. With its help, you can clean old trees, prune crowns, branches, clear household plots from shrubs, and cut boards and logs.
Husqvarna 142 chainsaw combines ergonomics, reliability. high technology and increased security. The mass of the unit excluding the saw set is 4.6 kg. The two-stroke carburetor motor provides a saw power of 2.6 liters. from. The start-up system is facilitated, the updated carburetor contributes to a better mixing of gases, as a result. a more complete combustion of fuel, a decrease in exhaust, and fuel economy. A chainsaw is launched using an inertial starter. The chain is lubricated automatically, anti-vibration dampers and a brake system ensure maximum safety during operation. Double air purification allows to increase the resource of filtering elements and reduce fuel consumption.
Important! The manufacturer equipped the chainsaw with a 38 cm guide rail and a 64-link chain, but it is possible to use another headset larger or smaller.
- Belongs to the class of household tools;
- engine with forged crankshaft;
- chrome cylinder liner;
- rated power of 2.6 liters. from.;
- carburetor Walbro;
- lightweight launch;
- convenient access to filters;
- auto lubrication chain;
- double air purification;
- weighs little;
- electronic ignition;
- anti-vibration protection;
- chain catcher;
- brake system;
- semi-automatic shutter control;
- availability of spare parts;
- DIY repair;
- environmental friendliness.
Instruction manual for the Husqvarna 142 chainsaw
Operational instructions must be included with the gas tool. It contains all the necessary information about the Husqvarna 142 chainsaw, which the owner of the equipment needs to know:
- Husqvarna chainsaw device 142.
- Saw assembly.
- Precautionary measures.
- Characteristics of the Husqvarna 142 chainsaw.
- Ways to work.
- Preparing the chainsaw for work.
- Break-in period.
- Technical details.
- Malfunctions of the Husqvarna chain saw 142.
Video: Husqvarna 142 Chainsaw Sprocket Replacement
In a set:
- saw chain;
- protective cover;
- universal key;
- a container with oil for the chain;
Before starting sawing work, the owner of the equipment must correctly prepare the fuel mixture: 50/1. the recommended ratio. This means that 1 liter of AI-90-92 grades of unleaded gasoline takes 0.1 liter. oils for 2-stroke engines of the Husqvarna brand.
How to properly prepare a gas tool for work:
- Chainsaw assembly, guide and chain assembly, chain tension.
- Refuel the chainsaw with fuel and chain oil in appropriate containers.
- The chainsaw will start according to the instructions in the manual.
- The brake system is checked, the saw is idling and the chain oil supply is adjusted, if necessary, the carburetor of the Husqvarna 142 chainsaw is adjusted.
The running-in period lasts about 10 hours. At this time, the tool is operated at half power.
Running Husqvarna Chainsaws
Chainsaw Service Husqvarna 142
When conducting technical inspections and maintenance, special attention should be paid to:
- cleaning the unit after each use;
- spark plug;
- chain (it must be sharpened in time);
- an asterisk (it must be replaced periodically);
- prevent the emptying of oil and fuel tanks;
- shine. the quality of the cut depends on its condition;
- carburetor. may need to be cleaned or adjusted.
We offer to see how the do-it-yourself sprocket replacement is performed on the Husqvarna chainsaw
Adjustment of the carburetor in the chainsaw may be necessary in the case when the operator noticed difficulties with idling.
This process consists of several stages:
- Start the saw, turn the high and low speed adjusting screws all the way. Turn back 1.5 turns;
- Warm up the saw for about 10 minutes. Set the idle speed to the idle speed screw. With the correct settings, the circuit will not move on the bus at idle;
- Check the saw for acceleration. When you click on the accelerator, the speed should increase rapidly.
This video will tell you how to adjust the carburetor on the Husqvarna chainsaw.
The chainsaw does not want to start:
- fuel tank is empty;
- low-quality mixture;
- problems with ignition;
- piston group failed;
- carburetor adjustment required;
- no spark on the candle;
- filters are clogged.
The saw starts and stalls:
- filters are clogged;
- carburetor not adjusted;
- Do not ignition.
We offer you to download the original version of the manual for the Husqvarna 142 chainsaw by reference.
Husqvarna 142 chainsaw review
Husqvarna 142 chainsaw reviews
Valery, 40 years old
I’m satisfied with the chainsaw, it has been working for 5.4 years now, except for the asterisk and the headset, it has not changed anything. In my household, Husqvarna is an indispensable thing. Very comfortable, does not pull hands, simple and unpretentious. The instructions in the set are not in Russian, I downloaded the translated version from the Internet. All clear.
Advantages: excellent power, used wherever there is work with wood, not heavy.
Disadvantages: the tire is rather weak, it has changed 2 tires all the time.
Igor, 34 years old
My Husqvarna chainsaw is only a year old, but I did a great job on it: I removed the bushes from the newly acquired area, knocked down three trees, sawed logs into logs for the stove, built a shower, and closed the roof. This is not counting the small ones: there they cut, they drank themselves.
Pluses: Husqvarna comfortable, compact, good power.
Disadvantages: expensive for the price, although worth it.
Valentine, 44 years old
Husqvarnu 142 bought last summer. At first, I was tormented with a starter, gas, the run-in passed, it began to work better. Fuel consumption is average, the tire completes its own, the chain bought a second, so as not to interrupt the workflow. I work a lot, I’ll help all the housework for myself and my neighbors.
Advantages: good cut, powerful.
Disadvantages: the tire is rather weak, at first it was badly tormented with the saw factory, then it let go.