Petrol / Benzokosa trimmer Stihl FS 55 lightweight, mobile scythe with a large margin of power. An indispensable helper for mowing meadow and ornamental grass vegetation, when mowing on wavy or rugged terrain. With the same productivity, the unit polishes on a soft grassy surface and clears dense thickets of bushes or overgrown grass. A small bar allows you to mow in inaccessible places: along the wall of the house, around shrubs, poles, benches.
Trimmer gasoline / Benzokosa Stihl FS 55. Description of the advantages of the model
- Ergonomic two-handed silver handle. It fits comfortably in the hand and does not slip out during operation.
- The engine control mechanism is built into the handle. This is done to enhance safe use.
- Replaceable cutting equipment expands tool functionality. Included with the Stihl FS 55 petrol / Benzokos trimmer is a disk for hard and overgrown grass, a disk for cutting bushes.
- Glasses for eye protection. They give direct and lateral protection, are blown inside, do not create a greenhouse effect of glasses, provide a good panoramic view.
- Shoulder strap STIHL. Comfortable use of the trimmer increases productivity, reduces energy loss, evenly distributes the load, does not put pressure on the shoulder. Frees hands for productive mowing, fixes the braid during operation.
- The tank is made of translucent material, which allows the operator to visually monitor the fuel level.
- Fuel consumption is controlled by a special system. Thanks to her, the trimmer economically consumes fuel, produces a small exhaust.
- Ease of trimmer control. To work with the tool does not require special knowledge and experience. The user will easily understand the buttons on the handle, indicated by common symbols.
- Lack of electric drive. A chainsaw works anywhere in a large area without a network connection.
Video: Stihl Fs 55 Fuel Consumption
Petrol / Benzokosa trimmer Stihl FS 55. Technical description of the model
- Total weight 5 kg.
- Power 1.1 HP
- Direct boom design.
- T-shaped handle design.
- Cutting tools fishing line, metal disc.
- The maximum permissible mowing area is up to 1000 m2.
Run-in trimmer gasoline / Stihl FS 55 Lawn mowers. User instructions
Break-in trimmer is necessary for subsequent normal and long-term operation. During running-in, the moving parts are rubbed in, the initial resistance in the drive mechanism is increased, and parts wear out slightly to reduce it. Also, the break-in process allows the beginner to learn how to control the trimmer.
- Before starting work, prepare the fuel mixture from the recommended grades of oil and gasoline indicated in the data sheet. The proportions are approximately the following: 100 g of Stihl oil in red packaging is added to 2.5 liters of AI.95. For mixing, purchase a container made of plastic resistant to aggressive liquids or an aluminum tank. An ordinary canister always with rusted microsites, accumulating in the saw carburetor, rust will clog and break the assembly.
- The total operating time during the run-in is from 3 to 4 hours. During this period, it is not recommended to work with the tool at idle for more than 15 minutes. Constant pregasification is required for 20-30 seconds.
- It is possible to combine running-in and performing simple work without load, for example, mowing non-rigid vegetation.
- Once every six months, a tool with a warranty period must be brought to a service center for technical inspection and carburetor adjustment.