The gasoline trimmer for the grass does not gain momentum: the causes and features of the repair
Everyone who has a garden or site is familiar with the problem of combating excessive vegetation. A trimmer for grass came to the rescue, which successfully replaced the traditional braid in this area. This unit is very useful in work, but it, like any mechanism, is characterized by failures due to difficult working conditions or improper operation. Situations when a trimmer for grass does not gain momentum, are quite common. To understand this problem, it is necessary to understand several aspects related to the functioning of the device.
All trimmers for grass are classified according to the type of power: gasoline or electric (from the network or battery). It should be noted that gasoline lawn mowers in many respects exceed their electric and battery analogues. Although they all perform similar functions, the difference in performance, maneuverability and effectiveness is very noticeable. However, in the general principle of all types of manual mowers, there are practically no difference: these devices are equipped with engines (two- or four-stroke internal combustion engines or electric motors), which drive a cutting node (coil with fishing line or metal disk). All components are attached to a straight or curved rod, including the trimmer control handle on which the main buttons are located.
Since the problem of low speed is more common in gasoline trimmers, it is given more attention. A braid for grass is very convenient to use and is easy to care. At the same time, most of its shortcomings are associated with ignorance by the user of elementary things, which are written in the leadership. Therefore, before starting operation, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the instructions of the manufacturer of the machine. In particular, to start the engine, the following actions must be performed:
- Close the air damper;
- first slightly twitch the starter handle to feel the engine resistance, then pull sharply.
- turn on the ignition;
- Click several times on a silicone button to inflate gasoline;
- Translate the throttle lever to a high speed;
If the braid for the grass starts, but then stops, transfer the throttle to the intermediate position and repeat the attempt. When the engine works, release the gas pedal and open the thrumber, as the trimmer for the grass only works on the throttle.
Important: the performance of the trimmer for the grass depends on various environmental factors. On hot days, the car needs more time to cool. In thickets or thick vegetation, the engine also overheats. In this case, take five-minute breaks every 15-20 minutes.
Interesting fact: how to deal with diseases and pests of viburnum?
The lawn mower stalls
When buying a chainsaw, you should be prepared for the fact that, like all such tools, damage may occur that will require repairs.
But do not immediately run to the service center and pay a lot of money to the masters, convincing them of a serious defect in the device.
The lawn mower stalls at high speeds
Probably, the most common complaint about gasoline trimmers for grass is as follows: “The gasoline lawn mower jams”.
The reason for this, of course, may be a sufficiently serious malfunction. The engine of a two.stroke trimmer for grass does not develop turns and ceases to rotate. The FS 130 gasoline lawn mower gives gas and stops. However, in most cases, the situation is even simpler than it seems at first glance.
What to do with such a misfortune, first try to deal with its causes without the help of others, because, having found the reason, it’s even easier to cope with the trouble, and sometimes it is even self.destructive.
In fact, circumstances, that is, when gasoline burns at high speed, there are many.
Why is a Chinese lawn mower not developing momentum?
Trimmer for grass does not gain speed. a very common malfunction, which, of course, does not always have a regular solution.
The lawn mower is not gaining momentum, the cause of the malfunction and eliminate it
The first launch of new gas stations.Removing the grid from the silencer, began to work.
Another factor is the occurrence of failures in the energy system.
In this case, a braid for grass will stop at idle. At idle, the main secateur stops. GoodLuck 4300 chainsaw stops at idle video. The lawn mower stops when you press the accelerator pedal. The gasoline lawn mower is turned off at high speed. Problems with the power system can be caused by improper carburetor adjustment or incorrectly adjusted carburetor.
Excessive adjustment can be caused by vibration that occurs during the operation of a braid for grass.
However, an incorrectly adjusted chainsaw can be corrected by adjusting it in accordance with the recommendations of the user’s management.
In addition, sometimes gasoline trimmers for grass can be jammed due to the fact that the valve in the lid of the fuel tank just clogged or clogged.
To check this, try starting a trimmer for the grass by unscrewing the fuel tank cover.
If the device works fine in this mode, clean the valve.
What could break
Malfunctions with a benzocosa associated with the fact that this device is not started, in a certain way are classified by specialists of service services. They stand out malfunctions with the following nodes of the mechanism:
- the engine in which the piston and bearings can be worn out or fail to crack the crankcase;
- the fuel supply system, while it is possible to clog the filter or problems with the carburetor;
- mechanical damage to wires, tubes, hoses;
- The ignition chain.
To correctly determine the knot where the breakdown occurred, it is necessary to pay attention to the circumstances of the trimmer stalls for the grass.
Ways to eliminate breakdowns
Subsequent work is likely on the carburetor:
- cleaning and adjustment of the fuel supply valve;
- similar work with a valve producing redesigned gases and pairs (after burning fuel);
- replacement of the spring more weak on the entrance valve;
- restoration of the tension of the carburetor cable;
- replacement of the fuel leaks hose, verification and strengthening of a weakened connection;
- changing the rotor damper disk;.
- Change of faulty wire or ignition coil.
Immediately after the start
Smelting Motokos or a trimmer for the grass after starting is justified by subsequent reasons:
- impressive of previously adjusted valves;
- first the wrong settings of the valve mechanism;
- clogging with deposits of the fuel supply valve;
- the hose is worn or poorly annexed.
Due to the violated method of injection of a fuel, a lawn mower or a trimmer for grass is very vibrated in work.
The causes of the malfunction and their elimination
In order to most accurately determine the cause of the trimmer malfunction for grass of any brand (for example, echo) and find out the possibility of eliminating it, you need to install, when performing what action the device stalls. The engine can turn off both at idle and at high speeds, heated under load or immediately after starting and t.D.
If you stalled after gas supply
Owners of gasoline braids often mention that the lawn mower stalls when you press the gas. Usually such a breakdown occurs due to problems in the carburetor. A failure in his work can occur due to long-term storage, use in difficult conditions, significant overload of the motor. The symptom of such a breakdown will be vibrating movements of the device during operation.
On a note! Users familiar with the repair of a car carburetor can try to restore this important node of the trimmer for the grass on their own, using the instructions for operating. Otherwise, the correct decision will be to seek help from the service center representatives.
Sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls when you give gas because the fuel valve is clogged. This interferes with the supply of gasoline. To eliminate the problem, it is enough to loosen the valve. Thus, normal supply of carburetor fuel will be restored.
The gasoline trimmer for the grass starts and stalls
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass gasoline? Reasons and their elimination
Recently, a gasoline trimmer for grass has acquired the status of one of the main tools in the arsenal of summer residents. And this is not surprising, because a motorized braid for grass allows you to quickly put a personal plot in order. However, sometimes it happens that the trimmer for the grass does not start hot and even on cold. In such situations, you have to independently establish the cause of the malfunction. Let’s find out what to do if a trimmer does not start for grass. The reasons that most often lead to such troubles will be considered further.
Where to start the diagnosis of malfunctions if a trimmer is not started for grass? In situations where the tool stalls immediately after starting, it is worth examining the following units:
It is the breakdown of the above locations that most often leads to the fact that a trimmer for grass is poorly started. Let’s look at how to eliminate such troubles.
Checking the fuel mixture
Suppose you don’t start a trimmer for grass. In this case, the first thing is to check whether the fuel is enough in the tank, as well as evaluate the quality of the fuel mixture. To refuel a motorized unit, it is necessary exclusively high.quality gasoline. It is recommended to use fuel, the brand of which is not lower than AI-95. Refueling a trimmer for grass with fuel of unknown origin, not bought at a gas station, is fraught with frequent failures in the work of the tool. This can cause a breakdown of the cylinder-piston system. Repair in this case often exceeds the cost of the device itself.
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass gasoline? Incorrect preparation of the fuel mixture may also lead to this, which consists of oil and gasoline. The proportions in which the specified components are connected are indicated by manufacturers in the guide for the operation of a trimmer for grass. Preparing the fuel mixture is extremely not recommended in large volumes, that is, for the future. Indeed, with prolonged savings, there is a loss of the determining properties of the substance. Therefore, if a trimmer for grass does not start, it is worth draining the old fuel and use freshly prepared fuel mixture.
Read which trimmer for grass is better than rotary or vibration
Diagnosis of the candle channel
What to do if the used fuel mixture is in perfect order, but a trimmer for grass is still not started by gasoline? The reasons for the refusal of the mechanism may lie in excessive moisture of the candle channel. To diagnose and eliminate the problem, it is necessary to do the following:
- To twist the candle. Wipe it thoroughly, and then dry it.
- Drain excess fuel in the chamber through the corresponding candle hole.
- Clear the old candle if there is a dozen on its surface. Cope with the task will allow the use of a conventional ladies’ nail file or file.
- When installing the element in place, set a gap of 1 mm. To check the parameter, it is enough to place any coin in the lumen.
- Collect a functional block back.
- Try to start a trimmer for grass.
It is recommended to perform a candle channel to dry for at least half an hour. However, in no case should you resort to the calcination of its elements. After all, heating the spark plug can lead to its final corruption. Что предпринять, если обслуживание функционального блока было выполнено в соответствии вышеуказанным рекомендациям, но триммер для травы не заводится, искра есть при этом? In this case, it should be treated with gasoline threaded connection. The latter does not need to be saturated abundantly fuel. It should only be slightly moisturized. Resort to such actions should be to ensure the ignition. After all, no matter how much the candle gives a strong spark, in an absolutely dry chamber there simply will not be something to ignite.
“Testing”. Makita UR007GM101/GZ01 40Vmax Cordless Grass Trimmer
The lawn mower stalls
Carburetor adjustment, well start
,stalling when pressing gas. My Skype: Ork.Vitek tel. 380979677418
The lawn mower stalls or suffocates when you press the gas
Even more information about the repair and choice of tools on our website www.Looktool.Ru, we are happy for everyone.
If even in this case a trimmer for grass does not start, it is worth evaluating the quality of the contact between the high.voltage wire and the candle. In the absence of a spark (in the presence of a reliable connection between the indicated elements), most likely, the problem is caused by breakdown of the ignition unit. In this situation, you will have to turn to the services of masters who will reinstall the knot.
Another common cause, due to which a trimmer for grass does not start, is the presence of a blockage in the filter area. To confirm the conjecture, just dismantle the indicated block and try to start the unit without it. If the engine of the trimmer for the grass has launched, most likely you will have to replace the air filter or at least perform a thorough purge of the old. In the presence of abundant contaminants on the surface of the filter element, it is necessary to use a new grid. Relying to such actions, you should not leave a suction pipe at all without a filter. After all, rush in this case can lead to the need to repair the entire piston group of the unit engine.
Cleaning the soundtress
Often the engine of branded models of trimmers stalls as a result of clogging of the soundtress. The main task of the specified component is to align the pressure in the fuel tank. In the case of contamination of the node, a vacuum is formed here, which significantly complicates the supply of fuel. Eliminating the malfunction allows the cleaning of the saapon using a conventional sewing needle.
Diagnosis of the graduation channel
The stable functioning of a trimmer for grass can be impaired as a result of laying dirt in the graduation canal or the formation of a blockage on a muffler grid. This problem most often occurs during the operation of older generation trimmers. The issue is being solved by dismantling the anti.diploma mesh and its cleaning.
How to prevent sudden breakdowns during the operation of a trimmer for grass?
So that the unit is always in a functional state, it is worth observing several simple rules:
The lawn mower heats up and stalls
Modern technique for caring for personal and public utilities is at the same time a great advantage and disadvantage. If the user does not understand how the lawn mower works, he will have to face a difficult repair over time. It does not always make sense to contact the workshops, you need to learn at least elementary problems yourself. This will help to quickly return the unit to operation. It is often enough to make simple manipulations to fully return performance.
Frequent breakdowns of the lawn mower
It is necessary to consider the most common cases associated with overheating, breaking them into categories. This list is an almost complete field repair guide:
- Air filter pollution is the most tricky case. The device stalls, loses power and overheats very often, but this happens periodically. And often it turns out to be clogged with particles of grass and adhering dust filter. It can be obtained and cleaned, but this is a temporary measure. A more effective way is to change to a new element. For the mowing season, it is recommended to stock up on them in advance.
- With an increase in the load, temperature rejection of the contaminated spark plug may occur. The lawn mower, when heated, stalls, and the start of the start will be possible after a certain time after cooling. Loosely screwed candle does not give a normal spark, the gaps increase, and so added to this.
- Overheating can be caused by improper mixing of gasoline and air vapor, and an enriched mixture is obtained that releases too much heat. Only a profile specialist can adjust this part, it is impossible to cope with it independently without special knowledge. Carburetor shutters can change the deviation as a result of prolonged exposure to natural vibration or falling from a height. The braid must be reliably leaning on a tree or gently put on the ground. Careless storage can also lead to a violation of work.
- If a layer of strong carbon fiber is formed on the muffler, then this will give an answer to the question why the lawn mower is warming up. The metal perfectly disperses excess heat, and soot is an excellent insulating material. This can even increase engine wear and noise level, it is necessary to be careful about such bolts.
- Low compression degree is the cause of not only overheating. This is the most common case why the lawn mower stalls when trying to add momentum. Compression requires overhaul of the engine. It can be repaired in workshops involved in repair work on motorcycles and scooters. They have all the necessary tools and experience.
- The fuel mixture is not suitable. There is low.quality gasoline with weak detonation, but with a huge specific heat of combustion. This is especially often observed when trying to refuel “aviation fuel”, something for aircraft models or lighting lights. Forums rarely give useful tips from the category. And then you will have to throw the steamed engine to the landfill.
This is a category of problems separate from overheating, it must be considered separately for each unique occasion: the damper is not completely open. This can be caused by jamming or hitting particles of grass inside. It is necessary to drain the excess oil, and then
- Try to clean everything. Sometimes it is recorded in one position. Then there can be no talk of power adjustment, everything will instantly die out.
- Faulty candles also affect this. Be sure to look at what type of candle electrode is required for the lawn mower. If this is not indicated in the instructions, you need to find out what stood in the factory assembly.
- Gasoline stood for a long time in conditions of temperature fluctuations. At the gas station, everything is in the underground gas storage. If the canister was in the garage, heated, cooled, then the process was repeated again, stratification occurs. First, the upper, most volatile layer merges.
It is difficult to create a single instruction, but the most common cases have been described. Often several problems are superimposed, giving a false idea of breakdown. If there is no experience with mechanisms, it is better to contact the service center.
Kyivstar tel(068).572-69-07 Kyivstar tel(068).108-18-90 Vodafone bodies(050).949-32-64 vodafone bodies(095).225-24-80 Lifecell bodies(093).425-80-72
The trimmer for the grass is not started due to the malfunction of the carburetor
One of the most difficult reasons for the impossibility of launching a lawn mower is a carburetor. This mechanism is responsible for the preparation and good supply of the fuel-air mixture to the cylinder. If the carburetor is clogged or adjusted incorrectly, then the lawn mower may not start or work unstable. Detailed instructions on how to adjust the carburetor on a benzocosa is described in this material.
If the adjustment does not help restore the stable operation of the tool engine, or the trimmer for the grass does not start at all, then the carburetor should be removed and repair it. The entire repair of the carburetor is that you need to disassemble it, clean all channels and constituent elements. If necessary, replace the failed details. membranes, filters, etc.P.
If the suspicions fell on the carburetor, then you should pay attention to the following types of malfunctions:
- Canals and nozzles clogged. special liquids can be used for cleaning, however, it is best to disassemble the mechanism with its thorough flushing. The reason for the clogging of the channels and jackets of the carburetor is the storage of a tool with fuel in the tank
- Wear of the carburetor gaskets. rubber seals contribute to the fact that the tightness of the mechanism is disturbed, as a result of which the serviceability of the functioning is violated
- Memory of carburetor membranes. they are responsible for downloading fuel to the device
To make sure the CPG malfunction, you should check the compression, which is described above.
Chips on the choice
Now let’s try to understand how to choose high.quality oil for a trimmer for grass working on gasoline
The main feature that is required to pay attention will be an alkaline number. The moment excludes the oxidation of the parts that have friction, and slows down their deformation as much as possible
The more this composition is used, the faster it loses alkalinity and becomes more oxidized. The optimal indicator of acidity (pH) is a value of at least 8-9 units.
The second important factor, which also has a serious impact on the operation of a gasoline trimmer for grass, is the viscosity of the oil. This characteristic determines the possibility of using the device at various temperatures. Summer grades of oils begin to thicken already with a minimum decrease in temperature.
The third moment, the importance of which should not be understated. the temperature of the flash. This indicator should not be less than 225 degrees
Otherwise, the composition will burn very quickly and the load will begin to increase on the piston group, which will determine its accelerated wear. In addition, oil for a 4-stroke engine is not suitable for a 2-stroke. Namely, the last type of motors is used in the vast majority of benzocosyles.
If we talk about manufacturers, you can make a small rating that will allow you to navigate in the compositions offered by various manufacturers. For example, STIHL offers high.quality synthetic and mineral oils that have already proven themselves as an excellent solution at any time of the year.
Shell Helix Ultra oil is considered very good. Experts note its high characteristics and excellent indicators of alkalinity and viscosity. In addition, the products of such brands as Oleo-Mac, Motul, Hammerflex, Echo are considered worthy
If we talk about the products of domestic brands, then you should pay attention to Lukoil oil. Its price is several times lower than foreign analogues, but it has high quality and good technical characteristics
When pressing gas
If the lawn mower stops when pressing the gas, then the prerequisites may be subsequent.
- The more increased option is a carburetor adjustment failure that appears with significant load loads after a long.term inaction of the mechanism or when using it in languid criteria.
If the problem is associated with the carburetor node, then it can be recognized by the appearance of vibrations of the lawn mower. Когда лопается шланг или растягивается трос — выполняют замену данных комплектующих.
At high speeds
When a braid for grass stalls at high speeds, this is due to the following problems:
- clogging or clutching a valve located on the gas tank lid;
- The carburetor was diluted under the influence of vibrations arising during the operation of the mechanism;
- Circulation problems fuel mixture;
- atmospheric air
- The hose intended for fuel fuel cracked or slightly connected.
The carburetor is regulated by relying on the operational instruction to the trimmer. For configuration, it is often enough to weaken the tightening of its body. If there are problematic issues with the circulation of the fuel mixture, then it can gradually enter the carburetor. After its production, the engine stalls at high speeds.
What to do if the engine does not start?
If the lawn mower fails is not possible, then the first thing is to check the presence of fuel in the tank and its quality. For refueling the tool, it is recommended to use high-quality gasoline purchased at gas stations, the brand of which should not be lower than the AI-92. Savings on cheap fuel can lead to a breakdown of the cylinder-piston group, for the repair of which a third of the cost of Motokosa itself can take. It is equally important and correctly preparing a fuel mixture of gasoline and oil. The proportional ratio of these components of the mixture is indicated by the manufacturer in the manual. Do not prepare the fuel mixture in large volumes, since during long storage its properties are lost. It is better to use a freshly prepared mixture.
When preparing the fuel mixture, pour the oil into gasoline using a medical syringe that allows you to accurately comply with the necessary proportion of the components
Fuel filter pollution in the tank may also prevent the operation of the lawn mower engine. Therefore, when problems with the launch of the motor, check the condition of the filter. If necessary, replace the filter. It is forbidden to leave the incoming pipe without a fuel filter.
The air filter also needs to be in the test. During contamination, the part is removed, in the field is washed in gasoline and put in place. In the country or at home, the filter can be washed in water using detergents. After that, the filter rinses, squeezes and dries. The dried filter is moistened with a small amount of oil used to prepare the fuel mixture. Excess oils are removed by compressing the filter with hands. Then the part is installed in place. The removed cover is placed back and fixed with screws.
The air filter washed in the fuel mixture, squeezed and dried, is installed in place in the plastic case and covered with a lid
How this procedure is done in more detail you can look at
If all of the above procedures are carried out, and the engine is not started, then adjust its revolutions at idle, twisting the carburetor screw. In the video posted at the beginning of the article, attention is paid to this issue.
- Put the tool on the side so that the air filter is at the top. With this location of the chainsaw, the fuel mixture is ensured exactly into the bottom of the carburetor. On the first attempt, the engine will start if you remove the air filter before starting and pour a few drops of the mixture into the carburetor, and then install the dismantled parts to the place. The method is tested in practice.
- If the first advice does not give a result, then, most likely, the problem in the spark plug. In this case, unscrew the candle and check its performance, as well as dry the combustion chamber. A candle that does not show signs of life, replace the new.
- If the spark plug is in good condition, the filters are clean and fuel mixture, then you can use the universal way of starting the engine. Close the carburetor air damper and pull the starter handle once. Then open the damper and pull the starter 2-3 times. Repeat the procedure from three to five times. The engine will surely start.
Some pull the pen with such force that it is necessary to repair the starter of the lawn mowed with their own hands. This is possible only in the case of a gust of a cable or breakdown of the cable handle. In other cases, it is recommended to replace the starter. This node is sold in the collection.
Carburetor adjustment and configuration
The maximum and minimum engine speeds, even idle is regulated by the carburetor. The stable operation of the lawn mower depends on the amount of fuel mixture and air. The lawn mower is not started with disturbed adjustment of the carburetor. The procedure for setting up the device for supplying fuel at low speeds (L), high speeds (H) and idle (T) is regulated by the same vints:
- The chainsaw should work for at least 10 minutes, since the adjustment is carried out in hot.
- The screw n is flooded smoothly to maximum speed, then turning on ¼, counterclockwise, reducing the speed of rotation of the engine shaft.
- The idle stroke is regulated by the screw T, ensuring that the braid for the grass does not rotate.
- The screw l is regulated, first opening the throttle as much as possible, and then smoothly reducing the speed to stable minimum.
After adjustment, a proper carburetor with cleaned filters should ensure the operation of the engine. In the event of a malfunction of the carburetor, after its repair, it will again need to configure the supply system before starting the lawn mower.
Rare breakdowns that prevent the operation of the lawn mower can be:
The most important malfunction, the elimination of which is associated with the replacement of the engine may be the failure of the piston group of the engine. Why does a lawn mower or a lawn mower stall when you press gas, at idle, when heated and other causes of non.taxes of a gasoline trimmer for grass. The cost of repair will cost about 70% of the cost of the product. The lawn mower stalls or a trimmer for STIHL grass stalls when why Chinese. To figure out the reasons why the lawn mower is not starting up will help
Why stall the engine of a trimmer for grass when recruiting
The most popular with summer residents, gardeners and gardeners trimmers for grass are equipped with two.stroke engines operating on gasoline. In recent years, part of the manufacturers have been promoting motorcycles and leaflets based on four.stroke engines in the market, but they have not yet gained the popularity that two.stroke. They are more difficult in the device, more demanding on the mode of operation, purity of fuel, oil quality. Also, four.stroke engines are more in weight and more slowly gaining momentum.
During the operation of trimmers on the basis of two.stroke engines, a number of characteristic malfunctions arise related to the features of the design of the engines. With all the perfection of the Husqvarna or Echo engines, even they occasionally “acting up”. The budget models of motorcycle assembled in China, problems arise more often. This is due to both the lower quality of materials and the assembly level. The most characteristic malfunction is a poor launch from a “hot” state and “subsidence” of revolutions at a slight load. But sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls with a sharp press on the throttle key. Why does this happen?
The reasons for the breakdown
For all the apparent simplicity, the lawn mower is a well.thought.out and balanced tool in which each part is in its place. If everything is regular, the engine from the cold state should start after the first starter jerk. Depending on the model, first you need to swing the fuel mixture by pressing the transparent button on the carburetor. In a number of modern fuel pumping models, it is not required.
You also need to transfer the lever on the carburetor to the extreme position to close the air damper. In some models of Husqvarna and other manufacturers, the shuttle of the damper is carried out by turning a special regulator. After that, you need to turn on the ignition on the handle and energetically pull the starter’s cord, while pressing the gas key to about half.
The engine should start after the first jerk, but can earn after 3. 4 movements. This cannot be considered a breakdown. it all depends on the production of the motor, the quality of the fuel mixture, temperature and humidity and other factors. Two.stroke engines have their own character, to find out why they are not launched from the first, but from the fourth time, it is difficult even for professional mechanics.
If the engine confidently launched and earned, but the trimmer for the grass stalls when pressing the gas, then you forgot to transfer the carburetor lever to the position of the open or partially open air damper. Usually. this is the movement of the lever down. It may happen that the most stable the lawn mower works with a not fully opened damper. If you have used the trimmer for more than one season, so it will be. When the lever of the damper is transferred to the extreme lower position, the fuel mixture can become too impoverished and the trimmer for the grass stalls when you give gas.
This feature is not considered a malfunction. you just need to check the work of the trimmer for grass in different modes and try to use the optimal one in work. But there are other reasons why the lawn mower can stall at any stage, immediately after starting or during operation.
Other possible reasons
If, with a sharp addition of revolutions, the engine stalls, as if zabulae, then the reason may be:
- Carburetor adjustment failure. This happens after prolonged downtime or after excessive loads, for example, natives in hot weather or in conditions of strong dustiness.
- Clogging valve on the tank cover. Eliminated by replacing the lid or cleaning valve.
- Weakening of the cable of the carburetor regulator drive.
- Stretching of the fuel hose.
- Depressurization of traffic jams on the tank, which includes hoses.
- The clogging of the sapun.
When looking for the reasons why the trimmer stalls for the grass when trying to increase speed, other reasons may appear, for example, associated with the ignition coil and candle. If the fuel mixture is not prepared according to the rules using cheap oil or poor.quality gasoline, the proportions are not observed, or the mixture cooked a month ago, then the engine can also stall when trying to add gas.
How the real reason is determined
In the case when the carburetor is responsible for stopping the engine, a sudden stop is accompanied by a nearby symptoms. Most often, this is the appearance of tangible vibrations in all operating modes. Carburetor adjustment is carried out using two screws. idle control and fuel supply. In which direction to rotate them should be written in the operating instructions. If independent adjustment has not helped, contact the service center or buy a new carburetor.
If you have a lawn mower of a professional or semi-professional class, for example, the same echo or al-ko. then the carburetor resource is approximately equal to the durability of the motor and there is no need to buy a new one. It is enough to seek help in adjustment to a knowledgeable specialist. Motokos type Champion has a slightly lower carburetor resource, it may happen that adjustments will not help. Carburetors of two.stroke engines in the repair are complex, so it is better to order a new.
After making sure that the carburetor works fine, but the lawn mower still stalls, try to loosen the gas tank cover. If the engine operating mode has changed, it means that the lid valve is clogged or clogged. Practice shows that it is useless to clean it. It is better to buy a new cover, it costs a little, and it will last at least 2. 3 seasons.
Along the way, check the tightness of the gas pipeline connection from the carburetor and tank. Sometimes hoses stretch, and air is sucked around around the fittings. With a sharp press on the gas key, the mixture becomes depleted (gasoline is less than a stichiometric indicator) and the motor stalls. This also happens when the gasket between the carburetor and the cylinder is pierced or the bolts of the carburetor attachment are loosened from vibration. Just in case, check them, but do not forget that two.stroke engines are made of rather fragile alloys. If you overdo it with the moment of puffing, the thread in the cylinder can be disrupted.
It is also recommended to check the fence mesh on the hose in the tank, the cork through which the hoses are inserted into the tank and blow the fuel lines. Perhaps they are clogged and a little gasoline enters the carburetor. Especially with sharp pressure on gas.
Having checked and cleaning all the systems of the trimmer for the grass, season the tank prepared by all the rules by the mixture and start from the cold state. Let me work out for several minutes at idle and try to mow fishing at medium speeds. After 10. 12 minutes of work, add speed sharply. a trimmer for grass should not stall. If this happens, change the spark plug and perform the same actions.
If during operation a trimmer for the grass, before stall, spontaneously periodically reduces or increases the revolutions, “failures” appear in power, then it is necessary to check the ignition coil and contacts of all wires. Start with contacts, they are quite fragile and can break off or oxidize.
Why and what to do if a trimmer stalls for grass
There are several reasons why the trimmer for grass stalls when the grass. Usually the problem is provoked:
- wear of engine elements. piston, bearings, crankcase;
- malfunctions with fuel supply. a carburetor can fail in the device, sometimes a malfunction causes a clogged filter;
- mechanical damage to hoses, tubes and cables;
- disobedience with the ignition chain.
Most often, under a load for one reason or another, an old trimmer for grass, which has long been in operation, stalls for a particular reason. But sometimes the owners of new gasoline devices face problems.
Why is a trimmer for grass stalling when pressing gas, increasing speed
If the trimmer for the grass stalls when you give gas, then the problem is usually a malfunction of the carburetor adjustment. The malfunction often occurs if the device was inaction for a long time, and then received a significant load. Sometimes the unit stalls immediately after increasing speed, if before that it was operated in difficult conditions with violation of the rules.
The following reasons are also leading to problems with the performance of the device:
With stretching or rupture of the fuel hose in a gasoline trimmer, the elements that have become unusable must be changed. If the reason is in the clogged valves and filters in the unit, they are quite simple to clean.
If the reason that the trimmer stalls for the grass is caused by problems with the carburetor, the problems are accompanied by vibrations
Another common problem is that the trimmer for grass stalls with increasing speed due. In this case, you need to find the instructions for the device and carry out the reconfiguration of the unit. Often it is enough to weaken the tightening of the carburetor body.
Why does a trimmer for grass stall at idle
Garden trimmer for grass often stalls even at idle. The reasons for the malfunction are usually simple. First of all, the improper adjustment of the carburetor affects performance. it leads to problems both at high speeds and in idle mode. Turning off the device can provoke clogging of an air filter or throttle.
Sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls if incorrect fuel is used for it. The gearbox for this reason overheats and reduces momentum.
If a malfunction occurs, it is necessary, first of all, to inspect the carburetor unit and perform mechanical repair or configuration. If the cause is of poor.quality fuel, you need to replace the mixture with a more suitable.
What to do if the trimmer for the grass starts and immediately stalls
If the trimmer for the grass does not gain momentum and stalls immediately after starting, the problem usually consists in improper tuning the carburetor. In this case, fuel in the system comes unevenly, the gasoline unit vibrates and cannot work normally. Repair consists in reconfiguring a carburetor unit according to the instructions from the manufacturer.
Engine stop causes fuel supply valve. The element must be carefully cleaned, and then installed back in place. If the lawn mower still stalls immediately after starting, perhaps the valve is too tight and it needs to be loosened. In this case, the fuel mixture will begin to circulate through the system freely, and problems with the performance of the unit will disappear.
In some cases, a gasoline trimmer for grass stalls due to the fact that the hose contains damage that pass the air. During the repair, you need to replace the fuel tube with a new.
Attention! If the damage in the hose is insignificant, it is allowed to simply add a revolution drive. This will allow you to drive out air bubbles from the fuel system.
What to do if the trimmer works and stalls for the grass
Owners of garden gasoline units are faced with the fact that a trimmer for grass stalls at large speeds after a short work. First, the device begins to function with jerks, and then gradually stops.
Typically, the reason is the overheating of the system. gasoline in the carburetor simply boils. A trimmer for grass can heat up if the ignition circuit coil or wire is damaged. There is no point in repairing worn details, they are simply changed to new working.
The use of a trimmer for the grass does not lead the use of not disk, but rotary damper in a carburetor
What to do if the trimmer for the grass overheats and stalls
If a hot trimmer stalls for grass, the situation is a great danger to the performance of the unit. Repair should be carried out immediately, otherwise the device will be completely unusable, and it will be more difficult to restore it.
Overheating of the unit usually cause the following reasons:
String Trimmer Heads. Everything you Need To Know! Decoding Myths.
- The use of inalitions. pour fuel into the tank with precisely with such an octane number that is recommended by the manufacturer;
- a large amount of air in the system. for this reason, the enriched mixture releases an excess of heat;
- non.compliance with the proportions of oil and gasoline in the preparation of fuel;
- The thick layer of soot on the muffler. soot is a good heat.insulating material, the gasoline braid for the grass during operation is very hot and stalls;
- The displacement of the axis of the spit.headed head inside the bar. for this reason, the rotation slows down, and the load on the engine increases.
If the gasoline unit stalls, you need to carefully examine it and eliminate first of all possible deformations of the structure. Then it is necessary to study the fuel parameters. If they do not correspond to the recommended, gasoline is replaced with a more suitable. If unnecessary air gets into the system, it is necessary to independently or with the involvement of specialists to adjust the position of the carburetor damper.
Sometimes a gasoline trimmer for the grass overheats and stalls because there is too old fuel in the tank. Use a fresh mixture for the unit, which was stored no longer than two weeks.
Attention! A trimmer for grass will overheat if you use it for too long, or mow with a weak device hard thick grass.
How to avoid breakdowns
Many breakdowns of a gasoline trimmer for grass can really be eliminated if you remove the causes, but if possible, it is recommended to, in principle, avoid faults. Simple measures allow to maintain the unit in a working state:
- You need to use a trimmer for grass in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturer. It is impossible to use a weak device for removing hard weeds on the site, it is also not recommended to use motorcycles in excess of the due time. The gasoline unit needs to be turned off regularly and allow it to cool down.
- During the operation of the device, it is necessary to monitor the state of the cooling system. To maintain performance, the channels in the case are regularly cleaned, like the starter’s ribs. The clogging of the system often becomes the reason that the unit stalls from overheating.
- After using the gasoline trimmer for the grass, too, you need to clean. In this case, the procedure is not carried out for a hot unit, at first it must completely cool. For cleaning, use solvents, kerosene and other products allowed for use by the manufacturer.
- Before cleaning, the motorcycles for storage must be drained from the tank, the remains of unused fuel. If this is not done, the gasoline mixture will fall into heavy components and will clog the channels of the carburetor, which will subsequently cause malfunctions. After draining the fuel, the device is launched at idle and waited for it to turn off.
With the onset of autumn, a gasoline trimmer for grass must be correctly removed for storage. First, the residues of the fuel mixture are drained from the device, and then the unit is disassembled, rinse and clean all removable components.
Before harvesting gasoline motorcycles for storage, you need to evaluate the condition of its parts, carry out the necessary repair and replacement of nodes. Air filter needs to be cleaned. The engine is partially disassembled, rinsed and blown by moving elements, and then applied a new grease. To maintain the piston part, the candle is unscrewed and the piston itself is lifted to the top point, and a little oil is poured into the opening opening and the crankshaft is twisted several times.
Store a gasoline trimmer for grass in winter is necessary in a warm room