trimmer for grass gasoline sharply stalled and does not start
In order to most accurately determine the cause of the trimmer malfunction for grass of any brand (for example, echo) and find out the possibility of eliminating it, you need to install, when performing what action the device stalls. The engine can turn off both at idle and at high speeds, heated under load or immediately after starting and t.D.
If you stalled after starting
If the technique starts and stalls immediately after starting, this indicates the wrong settings or deducting the device. As a result of this, the fuel enters the engine unevenly, which leads to significant vibration and disconnecting the trimmer for the grass. To fix the breakdown, it is necessary to reconfigure the device according to the user management.
Another probable problem is the blockage of the valve supplying the gasoline mixture. It must be cleaned.
On a note! If the trimmer for the grass starts, but immediately stalls, it may also mean that the fuel is moving to the carburetor with difficulty. Weakening the valve will help to eliminate the problem. this will provide uniform and free circulation of fuel in the device.
Another possible reason is the damaged fuel intake hose. Air can penetrate through cracks and holes into the system. To solve the problem, you need to increase the engine speed in order to get rid of air bubbles that have penetrated the device.
If you stalled after gas supply
Owners of gasoline braids often mention that the lawn mower stalls when you press the gas. Usually such a breakdown occurs due to problems in the carburetor. A failure in his work can occur due to long-term storage, use in difficult conditions, significant overload of the motor. The symptom of such a breakdown will be vibrating movements of the device during operation.
On a note! Users familiar with the repair of a car carburetor can try to restore this important node of the trimmer for the grass on their own, using the instructions for operating. Otherwise, the correct decision will be to seek help from the service center representatives.
Sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls when you give gas because the fuel valve is clogged. This interferes with the supply of gasoline. To eliminate the problem, it is enough to loosen the valve. Thus, normal supply of carburetor fuel will be restored.
Another possible reason why the lawn mower stalls when gas is supplied is pollution of the soundtress (check valve). This detail prevents the appearance of a vacuum in a gas tank. If it is clogged, the air does not flow, which means that fuel does not go to the carburetor. To eliminate the problem, it is necessary to clean this element.
Why does a trimmer for grass stall when you press the gas?
As you can see, the reasons why the trimmer for grass can stall when pressing for gas, a lot
That is why it is important to monitor the state of your assistant, to check the condition of all systems of the mechanism in time
Before you understand why any of the instruments of a summer house or a professional working with a motorcycle (benzocosa) stalls-it is worth distinguishing between two main situations when it happens. First, this is when the tool does not start after you have made the purchase, and the second. being in operation. So, we will analyze both.
- After starting.The case stalls the case if the carburetor is incorrectly configured or it was swollen. Fuel is supplied unevenly, respectively, distinct vibrations occur.
- When heated. The situation when the mechanism starts and works, but gradually “chokes” and stalls on the go. when gasoline boils in the carburetor, or the damper in the carburetor is not disk, but rotary view. In such cases, it is better to replace the carburetor itself. There is an air leakage option. when a coil or wire is broken in the ignition.
- At high speeds. This also occurs from the rounding of the carburetor or clogging the lid on the gas tank. It is worth trying work with a slightly parted valve. Be sure to check the fuel intake hose. it can be a crackling or poorly attached to the base.
- He is not gaining momentum. As the main reason why the engine is not gaining momentum. an air filter clogged. It is possible to subside a cable in a carburetor, a breakdown of a carburetor and the occurrence of problems with the motor drive mechanics.
There are times when the detail of the mechanism requires mandatory replacement, so we are always happy to offer spare parts for the lawn mower
It is important to understand that sometimes saving on minor elements can lead to a breakdown of such global components as a carburetor or engine. Therefore, competent operation and timely replacement of the necessary particles will provide you with full work with pleasure
A gasoline trimmer for grass is not started. 10 possible reasons
Before trying without the help of others to do the work of the tool, closely study the management of its operation. Maybe the information contained in it will stumble you upon a particular idea. When working in the load, the trimmer for the grass stalled and no longer starts.There is a spark.Gasoline acts. In an unpleasant case, you will have to find the cause of the malfunction by selection. Why doesn’t the lawn mower start: floods the spark plug, after winter, under load and other reasons for the breakdown of a gasoline trimmer for grass. It may be one of the subsequent:
- The switch on the bar has not been transferred to the “v.””. This is one of the simple actions, but from time to time the brand new are blurrying to turn on the tool before starting it.
- Similar errors include the lack of fuel in the tank. If the fuel ends, and you forgot about it, just pour into the tank (usually placed near the motor) AI-92 gasoline.
- Absence, inappropriate mixture or incorrect proportion of oil for engines. In the standard, less than 50 g of oil should often be added. I don’t remember a trimmer for Homelite grass, it is chasing and starts to start poorly in the time. This will serve as an additional lubricant and will support the engine of your trimmer for grass in working condition. Also consider that oil is of various types (“synthetics”, “semi-synthetics”, “mineral water”)-they all affect the operation of the mechanism differently.
- If a trimmer mowel for grass does not start after winter, drain fuel remaining in the gas tank and change it to the freshest. This is especially burning for small low.power trimmers with malhangic engines sensitive to poor consistency. In addition, during the winter, a precipitate may form on the day of the gas tank, which is due to which the tasks with the operation of the device appear.
- Excessive swing of fuel can also become one of the circumstances that the trimmer for the grass has not stalled and does not start. Когда воздушная заслонка перекрыта, свечу заливает топливом. It should be turned and dried, and then stick in your place and try to launch the engine, holding the gas trigger. STIHL 180 chainsaw is not started? Reasons and decision! To date, the manufacturer of STIHL has a leading place among other companies that arbitrarily. It is better to check it for the presence between the electrodes of the sparks before that. If there is no spark, the candle should be changed.
- Conclusions with the filter. trimmer for grass but not suitable for my case. Starts and works does not gain momentum. That a trimmer for grass does not start hot and even cold. If the lawn mower is not started. If your trimmer for the grass starts poorly, remove the air filter and run the tool without it. If everything happens, the filter should be changed to a new. As an option-painfully cleaning and blowing the old one, but the substitution will still have to be done at some point.
- trimmer for the grass stalled and does not start? Try to clean the so.called Sapun. an element designed to smooth out pressure in the gas tank. Cleaning can be done with an ordinary long needle. The clogged sapun often becomes a prerequisite for a malfunction.
- Knives are removed from the car. some models will not work under this condition.
- Violation of density. You can check this using a pressure gauge. If the pressure begins to fall, you should find which of the parts of the carburetor is faulty. In most cases, carburetor laying wears out.
- From time to time after a long period of work, you can see that the trimmer for the grass has overshadowed and does not start. Benzo trimmer for STIHL FS45 grass starts up and tried to start. Or not starting, MTD STC 55 P. Author. VO-1, you need to know that you should definitely take breaks. The amount of continuous work recommended for this model should be indicated in the annotation. You bought yourself a new gasoline trimmer for grass and in this case the lawn mower will not start or. Also, an overheating failure can lie in a faulty ignition coil or in the air cooling system, which prevents overheating.
Why and what to do if a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start
If a benzotrimmer does not start, the breakdown can be caused by several reasons. Most often, the failure occurs:
- due to clogging of air or fuel filters;
- because of the exhausted old gasoline in the tank;
- due to damage to the fuel hoses;
- due to damage to the ignition system;
- due to a short circuit of the wires responsible for inclusion.
Also, the launch of the primer and the saapon, the clogging of the carburetor and the air damper drive clogged.
The most difficult thing is to repair a benzotrimer with a malfunction of the engine, but such a breakdown is rare
Exhausted gasoline in the tank
Many trimmers left fuel in the tank after using the unit. If the cover is not closed not, gasoline can exhale and absorb moisture from the air. As a result, the combination of the mixture is reduced, and the motor does not start.
It is very simple to fix the situation. you need to remove old fuel from a gasoline trimmer for grass. Do it like this:
- Pump up new gasoline primer.
- Twist the starter cable many times.
- Pump the old fuel through the combustion chamber until the tank is empty.
- Dry the candle.
You can also simply remove and disassemble the carburetor to drain the remnants of exhausted gasoline. But it is more difficult to do this, you must have minimal ideas about the device of a trimmer for grass that does not start.
A short circuit of wires
The wires suitable for the engine are responsible for the engine. they are connected by the switch, and as a result, the gasoline trimmer for the grass is launched. Due to poor-quality isolation or permanent vibrations, the cables can be wiped out.
If a short circuit occurs, the engine is not started by pressing the button. You can eliminate the problem according to this scheme:
- The wire departing from the start button is removed from the terminal terminal of the ignition system.
- Using the tester, check the cable resistance in “Inclusive” and “off” modes.
- If there is a malfunction, a working handle of a gasoline trimmer for grass is disassembled.
- Cut or solder suitable to the motor, ignition system and wire button.
- Extract the remains of cables and set new in their place.
- Collect the hilt back.
If the gasoline trimmer for the grass starts again, the repair was successful.
Attention! In good wiring during testing in “inclusive” mode should give resistance striving for infinity.
Flowing the air filter
If the trimmer for the grass has not stalled and does not start, the problem may consist in clogging an air filter. To diagnose a breakdown, you need to extract a candle from the unit case and inspect it. If there is clogging, it will be black.
To eliminate the problem, you need to disassemble the motorcycle and pull out the filter from the body. It is cleaned in accordance with the instructions for a specific trimmer for grass, and then set to place. To prevent the problem, it is recommended to conduct preventive maintenance of equipment from time to time.
Falf in the spark plug
If the benzotrimer does not start, the failure can be caused by a candle breakdown. Diagnosis is carried out as follows:
- Twist the element from the cylinder block head.
- Carefully examine. if the contacts of the candle will be covered with a malfunction, will be covered with a black coating.
- Soak the part in vinegar solution 20% for half an hour to clean.
- Sprinkled with soda and washed with water after another 30 minutes.
- Dry with compressed air and installed in place.
In some cases, after cleaning, the candle comes into an efficient state, and the gasoline trimmer for the grass starts again. If this does not happen, you need to replace the element with a new.
If a black fog quickly appears on the new candle, the problem may consist in re.enriched fuel
The ignition coil malfunction
If the trimmer for the grass is jerking off and does not start, it is worth checking the ignition coil. Do this as follows:
- All wires turn off the block and remove them from the candle.
- Measure the resistance of both coils-in the primary it should be 2-3 Ohms, in the secondary 4.5-5.5 ohms.
- With a strong deviation of the indicators, the ignition unit is replaced with a new.
You can check the knot in another way. Instead of a candle, the tip of the discharge is inserted into the appropriate wire and the latter is connected to the motor. Then you need to set a gap with a size of 0.5-0.8 mm and twitch the starter cable. The ignition unit requires replacement in the absence of a spark, but if it is, then the malfunction lies in the candle.
Recommendations and preventive measures
It is quite difficult to start a benzotrimer with malfunctions, sometimes repair requires a lot of costs and applies of efforts. Avoid breakdowns allows compliance with prevention rules. In particular, it is recommended:
- Timely clean the ribs of the starter and channels on the housing of a gasoline trimmer for the grass;
- Before a break in the operation of the unit, drain the remaining fuel from it;
- After cleaning the gas tank, start the engine at idle to eliminate the last traces of the mixture;
- use only high.quality fuel when operating the unit;
- load a gasoline braid in accordance with the instructions;
- Before cleaning for storage, disassemble and thoroughly rinse the trimmer for grass with solvents.
It is recommended from time to time to subject the gasoline braid to be careful to identify mechanical defects. Regular preventive cleaning requires air and fuel filters of the system.
Attention! Before cleaning the gasoline trimmer for storage grass, you need to lubricate the piston group with motor oil.
The more intensively the benzotrimmer is used, the more often its individual working nodes clog
Cycle: what mistakes of beginners lead to breakdown of the engine of the trimmer for grass and exclude its normal operation
6 common mistakes with fuel
The manufacturer in the instructions clearly indicates the brand of gasoline with an octane number, oil and their proportions.
Прозрел Тест Дешевой Мотокосы | Какую Бензокосу Выбрать
The first three errors are that the user of motorcycles violates all or one of these requirements. The motor will most likely start and work, but its resource may decrease sharply.
A small amount of oil, like its absence, will lead to the fact that the walls of the cylinder will not grease normally, and the piston rings will scratch them, and not slide.
Excess oil will simply burn, forming soot. She will pollute everything, including the piston and cylinder.
Failure gets into the valve, blocks their work, after which the motor will not start.
Will have to disassemble and clean the carburetor, or even put a new. Of course, you can try to wash the piston and the cylinder: it may be possible to bring them into working condition, but it is better not to bring them to.
The fuel mixture must be prepared with high quality and in strict proportion. The repair of a spoiled engine is expensive, about 70% of the price for a new gasoline trimmer for grass.
For the preparation of high.quality fuel mixture, I have a special container with a factory division of divisions in a set of trimmer for grass. Gasoline is neatly poured into it to the level of 500 ml, and then the oil to the required label.
An alternative method is the preparation of a fuel mixture with filling gasoline into a calibrated container, for example, a liter canister or a plastic bottle to a label, and an oil additive with a medical syringe according to its divisions.
The dosage with a syringe is more convenient, is considered the most popular way.
I recommend filling gasoline through a funnel with a narrow neck that has a filter: a metal mesh. protection against small garbage.
The prepared mixture should be well shaken and mixed until a uniform color appears. Only after that it can be poured into the tank.
If the mixture does not blame, then it will remain in the tank, and through the carburetor will enter the combustion chamber in portions with different ratios of gasoline and oil.
Fractions of clots of oil clog a candle. The motor stops, stalls, does not start. This is the fourth mistake of beginners.
It should be borne in mind that gasoline is hazardous. The risk of fire exists. Therefore, it is necessary to fill the mixture at a safe distance from the buildings, and in the case of the strait, which often happens to eliminate the causes of a possible fire. Violation of fire fighting measures. error
After pouring the fuel into the gas tank, the latter closes with a screw plug and the lack of leaks is checked. The trimmer for the grass is raised up so that the gasoline fills the cork. There should be no subterations from under the lid or from the fuel hoses.
Lack of such a check. an error can cause a fire.
There is one technical cunning that can cause a benzotrimer motor is not started due to the cessation of fuel supply. If you look carefully at the center of the traffic jam, then a round hole is clearly visible.
We turned Motokosa. Gasoline filled the cork, but does not flow through the hole: there is a sapphone inside. He is working.
On the inside, its design is clearly visible: a valve system of plastic and rubber is built.
In the usual state, the valve is pressed to the hole and the fuel does not flow. Когда бензомотор работает, то топливная смесь расходуется через карбюратор. A vacuum is created in the tank. The vacuum opens the valve of the saapon, the pressure is restored.
You should know the two consequences of a malfunction of the sapuna:
- Constantly open hole. fuel pours out of the tank during its inclinations (excess consumption and the probability of fire).
- Contamination or sticking of the valve channel is the reason that the lawn mower does not start or stalls.
Check the soundtress is easy: you need to blow it in both directions.
All about the gas tank cover, including the repair of the saapun, is shown in the video of Bogdan Shabanov.
3 additional advice associated with limited chemical resistance of a mixture of gasoline with oil:
- Do not create an excessive fuel supply. Use freshly prepared fuel mixture. In a maximum of a couple of weeks, she will lose her useful qualities;
- Prepare as much fuel as it will go to one mowing during the day. At the end of the work, drain the rest from the gas tank and burn the last drops from the fuel canal with a neglected engine;
- It is especially dangerous to leave the mixture in the gas tank for a long time. winter. In the spring, you will make sure that the engine does not start without cleaning the carburetor (gasoline evaporated, the oil thickened and glued the valve).
In more detail, the technology for eliminating these malfunctions shows in its video video “Chinese lawn mower is not started” Sergey Lesnik. Pay attention to the fuel filter.
To adjust the work of the carburetor allows a special screw, but it is not worth it to twist it without need: the factory adjustment is accurately exhibited. It is better for novice users to contact the service center.
Cycle: why the piston may not move inside the cylinder
The flywheel of a trimmer for grass, aka Magneto’s rotor with magnets, is fixed on the shaft with a key.
This is usually a reliable connection. Under the flywheel there is a sealing oil seal that does not pass the oil from the crankcase out. But when he wears out, the craftsmen have to remove the flywheel and change the oil seal with a new.
Otherwise, the oil flies everything, including the air filter.
At the same time, it is not so easy to remove the key: people make special pullers.
When looking for information on trimmers, I came across a video of one master, who was brought into the repair of the lawn mower, where the flywheel gap was absent. Perhaps a factory marriage. Naturally, such a motor will not start.
A similar reason should also be borne in mind.
The second is a carburetor
It is not necessary to disassemble the node right away, especially if the engine stalls after starting or does not hold idle. First try to change fuel, maybe an excess of oil. You can inject the cleaner air filter, let the motor “laugh” a little at maximum speeds.
Next, go in order. the air filter, the fuel filter (it can be outside and in the tank), the fuel pump button, the integrity of the hoses. Gas tank plug. the ventilation valve can be clogged, the motor simply does not pump gasoline. Get everything. and will work!
Be sure to look at the connection of the carburetor with the intake manifold! Elsey there sucks air and there is no tightness. eliminate!
The dosing needle hangs. the problem is also in some models. It is enough to push it down, or remove and polish it with a velvet.
You can pull the hose from the carburetor, see if the fuel is coming to it when pumping. It is clear that you often need to remove plastic casing for verification, break your fingers on the latch, but still sooner or later you will have to climb there.
How to disassemble a carburetor and which valve to clean
If the motor motorcycles refuses to start, then first of all you need to check the candle. If it is completely dry, then this means that the fuel is not supplied to the combustion chamber and the reason is in the carburetor. Immediately it is worth checking the candle and for the subject of a spark in order to exclude it from the reasons on all fronts.
You can also make sure that the motor itself is serviceable. To do this, having twisted the candle, you need to pour a syringe into a combustion chamber of several milliliters of gasoline. After this, the candle is twisted and the lawn mower is started. If everything is in order with the motor, then it will work for a few seconds. This will once again confirm that it makes sense to disassemble the carburetor.
Next, a plastic protective cover is removed along with an air filter. After that, 2 screws are twisted with a cross.shaped screwdriver, holding the air damper and the carburetor on the engine. Fuel tubes immediately break down.
The carburetor is removed and turned over.
From the side of the cap of the suction, you need to twist 4 screws with a screwdriver, and divide it into 2 halves. We are interested in half with suction. There is a valve from its inside in the center.
He often sticks out, because after evaporation of gasoline, with a simple on it, a viscous oil works as glue. To check it, you need to put a short thin tube and try to blow the air through it. If he is stuck, he will not be able to blow out in any direction.
Caliping of the valve is eliminated by a conventional match. Toothpicks are better not to use, since they are sharp and can harm. A match must be slightly rested on the valve and stir it. After cleaning the match, it will be blown up.
By removing the curtain, you can assemble the carburetor back and install it on a motorcycle.
Fuel will be able to act, so it will work. Cleaning the valve is not a panacea for all motorcycles that do not start after downtime, but this helps in 8 cases out of 10. The remaining 20%, as a rule, are also associated with a carburetor, usually with a needle.
Basic errors when starting
The famous saying reads “and there is a hole on the old woman”, that is, even a professional can think, make a mistake. The slightest deviation from the above starting procedure can cause violations in work, or complete inoperability. Therefore, one should not rush or be distracted when working with a tool. I have taken this golden rule for a long time and he followed for several years.
It often happens that the tool is not started due to some kind of breakdown, which cannot be determined immediately. However, a thoughtful analysis of “symptoms” allows you to determine the breakdown and take steps to eliminate it. So, you do not have a trimmer for grass gasoline causes and solutions, on the list below.
As mentioned above, you should not mix a lot of fuel-of course, if you are not the owner of a site in several hectares or not an employee of the housing and communal services. In all other cases, as a rule, one complete fuel capacity is enough. The fact is that if the fuel is mixed with a margin, then after a day, regardless of storage methods, it will be divided into fractions and will not mix more in the optimal proportion.
It should also be treated with fuel left in the tank after work. manufacturers all, as one, recommend holding equipment with dry containers. When the fuel is mixed, divided into fractions with fresh, the balance of the mixture will be violated, and this will entail failures in work, or will not let the trimmer start.
A short circuit of wires
Often due to vibration or for other reasons, in the case of the control unit, the wires become unusable-rubber isolation is tapped, the wires begin to be shortened with each other, spontaneously turning off the tool. This problem is to be solved by dismantling the control unit, and then visually determining the damage to the wiring.
Having discovered damage, you can do the following. either by soldering one of the ends of the wire to put on a heat.sensitive coupling, or an insulate the place of breakdown using island. Both options are effective, but not durable-it is best to weave both wires, and if possible, place them in special cable channels of the case (if this is provided by the manufacturer). Then test the system for launch, and if everything is in order, collect the control unit.
The ignition system is faulty
A rather extensive problem found on frequently used copies has three directions by decision, depending on the identified breakdown:
- The wrong gap between the magneto and the ignition coil;
- Faulty ignition coil block;
- Candle malfunction;
- The wrong gap between the magneto and the ignition coil
Motokosa engine is usually made of aluminum alloy. this is done to prevent “inhibiting” rotation from the induced magnetic field. Two magnets are installed in the engine flywheel. when they pass by the ignition coil, touching it, create an electromagnetic impulse that goes to the coil and then on the candle. In some, mainly expensive motorcosyl models, there is an adjustment of the gap between the magnets and the coil. Budget models are deprived of such an option, and therefore the gap is set by hand.
In the base, the gap should be no more than 0.2 mm. Without a micrometer, it is recommended to resort to folk remedies. cut a small strip from a plastic bottle. it should pass between the ignition coil and a magnet with a slight friction, this position of the components will be optimal.
The ignition coil block is faulty
In the event that you checked the wires, the gap between the magnet and the coil is optimal, and the candle is working, then you need to look towards the ignition coil unit. To check it, it is necessary to use a multi.nister that can measure the resistance on the primary and secondary windings of the case. Disconnect all the contacts from the coil, and also remove the wire from the spark plug. On the multi.west, put the resistance testing mode in Omoks. Connect one contact of the tester to the output to the power button, the second. attach to the body, this will measure on the primary winding.
Normally, the value should be from 2 to 3 Ohms, but a deviation of up to 30% is allowed in a larger or lower side. Now it is necessary to measure the resistance on the secondary winding-the first thing is to translate the multi-native regulator into values in a kilo-ohm, and then connect the tester contact with the output to the candle, and attach the second contact to the engine body. The average values should be within 4-6 kOhm, if more or less, then the ignition coil for replacement.
False of a candle
If you checked the ignition unit, installed it correctly magneto, but at the same time there is no engine start, it is recommended to check the spark, or rather the candle itself to work. To do this, disconnect the wire from the candle and unscrew it from the engine. Carefully inspect the candle for a bunk. if a brick.color is a brick color, then the problem is most likely not in it.
But if the carbon car is black, and even oily. this means problems in the operation of the carburetor or strong contamination of the air filter. If there is a spare candle at hand, you can put it, but if not, you will have to light up and wash the existing.
The air filter is clogged
The most obvious symptom that it is time to clean the filter is a drop in engine power, or the inability to start with a closed damper. Depending on the design of the motokosa itself, the filter is extracted in various ways, so it makes no sense to describe the extraction process in detail. Confirmation of the clogging of the filter will be dirt on its surface, but if it is relatively clean, then the breakdown should be sought in other parts.
Fuel filter is closed
Often, due to poor-quality fuel, the fuel filter and the main symptom of this phenomenon are clogged-the engine starts with difficulty, and the engine itself stalls. To fix this, it is necessary to extract the filter. if it is really strongly contaminated, it should be replaced. either complete with the fuel line, or the filter itself. You can buy it in the same store where motorcycles are sold. spare parts are always needed.
How to disassemble a carburetor and which valve to clean
Having removed the carburetor lid (unscrewing several bolts) you will see the first valve. the fuel feed needle. And in the center of the carburetor (formed by a kind of circle) there will be the opposite end of the lever, connected to the needle of fuel supply. You can check the fuel supply by clicking on the lever. the needle should move freely. If it hurts or is difficult, it is best to clean and grease the part with special means and a cylinder with compressed air.
The inlet valve is also located there. It can only be checked with a small tube, trying to blow the air in both directions. it should pass the air only in one direction, from its concave side. If the air does not pass, then it is necessary to clean the valve. There are two ways to do this, but we will only consider safe. To do this, take a screwdriver and carefully unscrew the small screw next to the valve needle. do it on a flat surface, otherwise, if you lose the screw or needle, you will have to replace the carburetor completely.
By unscrewing the screw, carefully remove the needle and spring, and then with a blunt end of a match or wire, remove the membrane. All parts of the valve must be washed with gasoline, dried and assembled the valve again, and then the carburetor itself. When assembly, it is necessary to inspect once again and if necessary replace all damaged membranes, gaskets.
After assembly, it is necessary to check the launch of the trimmer for the grass. if it does not happen, then you need to check all the systems again. It is for this reason that it is not recommended to independently clean the carburetor for people without experience.
Dry and wet candle what it means and how affects the launch of the motor
Most of the owners of the tools immediately resort to checking the state of contacts of the spark plug. This is done in order to understand, by the state of the candle, what could be the reason for the impossibility of starting the engine of the lawn mower. According to the state of the candle contacts, you can draw the appropriate conclusions about what can be the cause of the malfunction. Diagnosis of the spark plug on the trimmer is performed in the following order:
- The spark plug unscrews, after which it is subject to inspection. The ideal state of the electrodes. if they have a brown carpet (brick color). If the candle is wet, has a black or white fog, then this indicates the corresponding faults
- If the candle is wet, then in the combustion chamber there is a portion of unbroken fuel, which does not need to be drained. Clean and dry the contacts of the spark plugs, then make sure of its serviceability. To do this, connect it to the immunity, and place it not the surface of the cylinder. Turn on the ignition and pull the starter handle easily. In this case, the candle should issue a quality and constant spark. If the spark is weak or it is not at all, then the spark plug should be replaced
- A trimmer does not start for grass may not be started due to a large gap between the contacts of the candle. The gap between the electrodes of the spark plug should be in the range from 0.7 to 1 mm. Special probes are used to set the gap
It is interesting!Dry candle contacts by pumping it is strictly contraindicated, since this method will lead to damage to the details. If there is a spark on the candle, but the trimmer for the grass does not start, then the reason is the supply of the fuel mixture in the combustion chamber. To make sure this, you should perform the following actions:
- Dial in a cap made of PET bucks or in a syringe of 20 grams of fuel
- Pour it into the combustion chamber through the candle hole
- Twist the spark plug
- Put on a candlestick and start the engine
If the engine of the lawn mower starts after the actions performed, then the cause of the malfunction should be sought directly in the fuel line and carburetor. If the motor does not start even after the actions done, then you need to check the serviceability of the high.voltage wire. The high.voltage wire, like the spark plug, refers to consumables. If there are suspicions of a malfunction of the armor of the trimmer for the grass, then it should be replaced. If, after the actions done, it is not possible to launch the engine of the lawn mower, then the following recommendations must be taken into account:
- If there are doubts about the serviceability of the spark plug and high.voltage wire, then it is recommended to immediately replace them
- Check the serviceability of sparking, and if there is no spark on the new candle, then the breakdown is associated with the ignition unit. the failure of the coil is out of order
- The ignition coil is not repaired, but changes. If the diagnosis really indicates a malfunction of the ignition of the lawn mower, then it is not difficult to replace it with your own hands
If there is a candle on the spark, and at the same time it is dry, and the trimmer for the grass does not want to start, then we move on to check the next node. air and fuel filters.
It is interesting!If the candle electrodes have a red or pink color, then this suggests that the composition of the fuel used contains a large number of additives. You should abandon such fuel by changing a gas station or a brand of gasoline.
The most frequent malfunctions of gasoline lawners
It is necessary to check the fuel. It is possible that due to its absence, the engine will not start. The reason for the refusal of the engine may be a candle. The car is removed and the engine is launched again.
Силовой агрегат завелся, но сразу заглох
The reason for the refusal of work may be an insufficient amount of oil in the motor crankcase. Because of this, the piston or crankshaft often jams. Try to hand it manually. Often such actions give a positive result. Then, before repeated start, it is necessary to add the missing oil.
To revive the unit, it may be enough only to pump up fuel with a plain in a carburetor. The speed adjustment to the maximum will help. Then pull the cord smoothly on yourself. Twenty centimeters will be enough and a sharp jerk jerk over yourself.
Often problems arise With improper location of the air damper
, when the first trial start of the motor is produced. It is recommended to completely open the damper.
can serve as an air filter. It is necessary to disconnect the wire from the spark plug on the disconnected lawn mower. Then remove the filter, having previously unscrewed the lid. Rinse it with gasoline and dry it. Put in place, carry out re.launch of the motor. If the actions are unsuccessful, replace the old filter with a new.
We remind you. the planned replacement of the air filter is carried out after 25 hours of operation of the equipment. If the lawn mower works on the battery, you need to check the level of its charging.
Can Check the safety lock
If the installation is carried out incorrectly, the lawn mower will not start. Experts advise regularly inspecting the lower surface of home appliances. Various malfunctions in this part may cause engine failure to work.
If your efforts are unsuccessful, contact the service center for the consultation and help of specialists who will be able to carry out any repair of the lawn mower, in particular it.
Not starting on a cold trimmer for grass. we eliminate the cause
On the cold.The reason is an air leak that does not allow fuel to download. In the camera.
After several jerks, he will start and stall, which is a normal phenomenon. What to do when the fuel was definitely normal, there is a spark, but a trimmer for grass does not start a gasoline? Putting the damper to the working position, start the tool again and start working.
The most frequent breakdowns arising during the operation of the unit are:
- the engine does not work, the trimmer is not started for grass;
- The engine manages to start, after which it does not hold back and stalls sharply and for no reason;
- The rod of the motorcycles vibrates greatly;
- The gearbox overheats greatly;
- Weak turnover at the cutting fishing line.
Before you start repairing, study the instructions that must be in the kit to correctly diagnose
And again the carburetor.
Well, even if after such bullying your trimmer does not start for the grass, you can’t do without disassembling the carburetor. It may very well be that everything is to blame for the gathering of the needle in it. In any case, the disassembly and washing of this capricious mechanism certainly will not hurt.
In general, when a trimmer for the grass began to be capricious and stall, it is advisable to carry out complete prevention: to completely change the fuel mixture, try another oil, and also mandatory change the candle. The gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start? Reasons and decisions on. Practice shows that in many cases, it is precisely cheap low.quality candles that are to blame.
We examined the most typical reasons why a trimmer is not started for grass. If the matter is something more “exotic”, do not pass the campaign in the service center. You will probably find smaller and obvious breakdowns yourself.
A new trimmer for grass is not started by gasoline causes
The gasoline trimmer for the grass does not start? Prerequisites and solutions on the example of Elitech T750
In general, a similar conversation should start with the fact that after the purchase of a garden bench instrument, it would be better to first familiarize yourself with the annotation attached to it. Gasoline trimmer for grass filter or buy a new. trimmer for grass does not start. Then many troubles could have been avoided. But since this happened a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start, then you need to find sources of inoperability. And in this article we will see the main prerequisites why the trimmer for the grass is not started by the example of the Elitech T750 model, as well as tell the general advice on operating such a tool.
Start with obvious! We will figure out how to correctly start a gasoline trimmer for grass. Maybe such that the reason lies here.
First you need to bring a red toggle switch on a trimmer bar for grass to position “i”. This means the inclusion of power supply. Then you need to switch the fuel supply lever on the carburetor and use the fuel “suction” button (looks like a pipette, is on a carburetor). If the engine does not start or stalls quickly, not a trimmer for grass and turnover. This is necessary to supply gasoline to the engine. Fuel supply lever to return to its original position. At the end, sharply pull the starter handle on yourself. The trimmer for the grass should earn. Try it several times if the first time does not work. If after such manipulations the situation has not changed and a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start, then it is worth it to inspect it on your own first before you lead to the service center. There are two main reasons why the garden trimmer is not started:
Recommendations for storage of gasoline trimmer for grass in the offseason
Placing a trimmer for storage grass, it is worth filling the gearbox with a sufficient amount of oil. Then you need to clean the air filter, partially disassemble, blow and rinse the unit engine. Having dried all the mechanisms, lubricate moving elements. To carry out the processing of the piston system with oils, it is necessary to first extract the spark plug. Then you need to move the piston to the extreme position, then pour a small amount of oil into the candle hole and make scrolling the crankshaft. If the gasoline trimmer for grass in the offseason is not planned to be stored in the house, it is recommended to tightly wrap the engine of the unit with an oiled rag. This will avoid the development of corrosion on the surface of important components of the mechanism.
If your lawn mower starts up, but does it not as easy as we would like, we suggest using the following tips:
- Put the tool on the side so that the air filter is at the top. What will it give? The fuel mixture will fall exactly into the bottom of the carburetor. You can still remove the air filter and pour a couple of drops of the mixture into the carburetor and then install all the parts in place. The tool will start on the first attempt!
- Perhaps the problem is in the candle, and then, unfortunately, the previous method will not help. But there is another! Twist the candle, check it for performance and dry the combustion chamber. If the part does not show signs of life, replace it with a new.
- A universal advice that will help to start a lawn mower and a saw with a snowman. But it acts if the spark plug is working, the fuel mixture is fresh, air and fuel filters are clean. So, we close the carburetor damper and perform one movement by the starter. Next, open the damper and again twist the starter 2-3 times. We repeat the procedure, after 3-5 cycles the engine will begin to start.
How to clean and store a tool?
During the operation of the lawn mower, monitor the state of the engine cooling system. The channels available in the starter housing, as well as the cylinder ribs, should always be clean. If you ignore this requirement and continue to operate the motorcycle, then you can disable the engine due to overheating.
Competent care of gasoline scythe during operation allows you to use it for several seasons in a row without serious repair
Before cleaning, let the engine cool down. Take a brush with a soft pile and clean the outer surface from dirt. Cleaning plastic parts is carried out by solvents, including kerosene, or special detergents.
БЕНЗОТРИММЕР косит на чистом бензине без масла МИФ или РЕАЛЬНОСТЬ? Последствия. Поршневая ДО и ПОСЛЕ
After the summer season, the lawn mower should be prepared for long.term storage. To do this, the fuel mixture is drained from the tank. Then the engine is launched in order to develop fuel residues in a carburetor. The entire tool is well cleaned of pollution and sent to “hibernation”.
As you can see, it is possible to repair the malfunctions of the household lawn mowed on their own. Service services should be contacted in case of serious breakdowns. In this case, the cost of repairs with the price of a new lawn mower should be correlated. Perhaps it will be more advisable to buy a new tool.