Trimmer, like the entire power tools for the garden, is not difficult to maintain equipment. Repair, adjust yourself can and should be. For example, adjusting the carburetor gasoline mowers with your own hands is a matter of five minutes.
Carburetor from Trimmer. a node in the power system. In it, as well as any carburetors, there is a process of mixing air and fuel (gasoline) for further supply to the engine cylinders.
In this process, the main thing is the correct proportion of fuel and air, for which they regulate the carburetor.
The main problems and malfunctions of the carburetor.
Mesh filter. This element most often has two problems:
In order to find out the cause of the breakage, the fuel filter cap is unscrewed to remove the strainer. If it just accumulated dirt, it will help flushing in gasoline or purge.
In case of visible damage on the mesh filter, it is necessary to install a new one. There may also be damage to the fuel inlet pipe (for repairs, it is common practice to check this element).
The starting device of the carburetor in most cases does not function due to blockages. It should be used for washing with acetone or the same gasoline.
Purging carburetor parts with clogged compressed air is a valid and convenient repair practice.
The body of the throttle valves, the places of the ligaments of the carburetor parts, the intake or exhaust pipe. all of these parts are subject to depressurization. Check for sure you can primitive way. the problem area smeared with soap suds.
The device carburetor Trimmer.
The basis of the carburetor Trimmer. aluminum housing. There is a diffuser (hole with internal circuits). Air is forced through this opening. The flow rate of oxygen (air) depends on the cross-section (through-hole) of the diffuser.
The diffuser is equipped with fuel channels. Of these, fuel is drawn in by means of an air stream.
Outside on the carburetor install:
- fuel pump;
- jet system;
- system of adjustment of the mixture of fuel with air;
The principle of the carburetor Trimmer.
The throttle valve determines the amount of air to supply, and the engine power directly depends on it.
The fuel is sucked into the carburetor system by a pump (its diaphragm). Then passes through the choke in the carburetor. Next, the fluid moves through the pump inlet and exhaust valves. Filtered by mesh. The needle valve moves into the diaphragm chamber.
Phased device operation:
- Air supply to the tube with an air partition (flap). The partition controls the intensity of the air flow.
- The fuel supply system is necessarily narrowed diffuser to increase the flow rate.
- Gasoline through the float chamber and the nozzle tube with a narrowing. A camera with a float adjusts the temporary volume of gasoline. In the float chamber, the pressure level is neutral, and in the tube with narrowing is already low. Due to the differential pressure, fuel penetrates through the nozzle.
- The acceleration of the air flow contributes to the transfer of fuel (gasoline) and its dispersion. The result is an air-fuel mixture of the required proportion or density.
- The air-fuel mixture penetrates the engine cylinder through the fuel tube.
The level of air density in the system depends on the area of the open air damper. The wider the flap open, the greater the fuel consumption and power.
Simply put, adjusting the carburetor on the benzocos is creating the optimal fuel mix due to the correct air supply.
How to adjust the carburetor on trimmmer
Before adjustment, it is necessary to thoroughly clean the filters according to the maintenance instructions.
Further adjustment of the carburetor gasoline mowers with their own hands is performed by adjusting screws. There are three of them:
Right (L). adjustment of the fuel mixture for low revs.
We need to find the maximum speed at idle. To do this, slowly turn the screw (L) to the right and left.
For adjustment, turn the screw a quarter of a turn necessarily anticlockwise.
Lower (t). is responsible for adjusting the engine at idle.
- clockwise. increase;
- counterclockwise. decrease.
For proper adjustment of idle speed is typical:
- steady work of the cold engine;
- not overstated hot engine;
- for trimmer head a large stock of revolutions;
- steady operation of the engine when changing position (sharp rise or lowering of the knife).
Left (N). adjustment of the mixture at high speeds. (Screw set up last).
From the left screw (H) depends on the overall adjustment of the maximum speed, engine power, temperature and gas mileage.
Adjusting the carburetor of the benzocosa with the last screw is done like this:
- Open the throttle to full, while giving full gas. Turn the screw clockwise until the momentum drops (in this case it is oriented towards hearing).
- Turn the screw as slowly as possible counterclockwise to uneven engine operation.
- Then turn back quite a bit, barely hearing a stable, smooth work.
- For a more visual application of skills, it is more convenient to consider the work of an experienced user:
Interestingly, from the point of view of the author of the video, the setting (its correctness) is determined by the color of the candle, and not only by the speed and stability of the engine.
Proper adjustment of the carburetor with your own hands in this case. the combustion of the fuel mixture without residue, the color of the candle should be light brown.