fa2-4/1bek button wiring diagram
Electric drill is an indispensable helper in all types of home repairs: with its help you can perform a number of tasks from stirring paints, wallpaper glue to the main purpose. drilling various holes. The product’s power button is subject to rapid wear and tear, and must often be repaired or replaced with a new one. To perform this rather uncomplicated operation, the user needs a wiring diagram of the drill button and knowledge of the most common faults of this important part.
A drill is a power tool that is available in almost every home. As a rule, for household purposes, inexpensive models are purchased that are not designed for intensive use. They do not have much life, unlike professional power tools, and break down often enough.
One of the weakest points of a household drill is the starter button. During operation the main control element often oxidizes or burns out the contacts.
If your power drill stops responding to the push button or starts working intermittently, stop taking it to a service center.
Replacing the button on the drill is a simple enough procedure that even a beginner can cope with it. And so that you don’t have any questions during the repair process, we have prepared for you an easy and clear instruction.
Let’s note in advance that any electric drill regardless of manufacturer and model consists of the same elements, that’s why the following instructions are universal.
Checking the Electric Motor: Breakdown Causes and Repair
There are several reasons for breakdowns of the anchor or stator of the drill. First of all, it is an illiterate use of the device. For example, many users simply overload the tool, carrying out work without a break. This leads to the fact that the drill motor does not have time to “rest”. The second reason lies in the bad coil wire, which are often found in cheap models. That is why breakdowns of cheap tools occur much more often. Repair in this case should be carried out with the use of specialized tools. And it is better if you entrust this work to professionals.
However, if it was decided to carry out the repair by your own forces, you will definitely have a question. how to do everything correctly? As you have already understood, the electric drill “suffers” armature and stator failures, and you can check this by several signs, for example, when the tool suddenly sparks while working. If there are no “bright” signs, you can use an ohmmeter.
How to disconnect the old button?
To disconnect it you need a thin slotted (straight) screwdriver and a pin. With a screwdriver unscrew the existing screws that clamp the cables coming from the mains plug.
The other wires are secured with a spring clip. To disconnect them, it is necessary to put the point of a pin in the recess where the terminal is located. With this action the terminal is loosened and the wire is taken out together with the pin.
When disconnecting it, I advise you to leave the wires coming from the capacitor in place, so that you don’t forget which pins it is attached to. Since it is not attached anywhere else except to the terminals of the button, they can be removed together and in this form take it to the store to buy a new copy. After purchase, the first thing to do is stick the capacitor in its new place, and then you can forget about it.
Diagram of the connection of the drill button with the speed regulator and reverse
The actual connection diagram is shown in the image below.
- In the picture is the most common type of the part in question. The electric wires from the mains plug are fastened to the terminals, which have a bolt fastening. The others are plugged into the self-clamping contacts. If that is not the case for your button, it is better to use an old copy of the button to mark where it is attached. There may also be a diagram on the housing itself which also serves as a guide.
- If you connected the capacitor in the way described above, then after you have connected the wires from the plug, you will only have two contacts on the bottom of the housing, where you need to stick the two cables from the stator. Usually they have the same position on the stator as in the picture. They should be longer than the other two so that they can reach their terminals. It makes no difference which wire is plugged into which of the two contacts.
- connect the two remaining cables from the stator and the cables from the brushes to the reversing clamps. The connection is made diagonally: the wires from the stator are plugged on either side into the diagonally-positioned contacts; and from the brushes also. In this case, where exactly will be plugged in the wire, depends only on the direction in which the chuck will rotate in a certain position of the reverse trigger. The main thing to connect diagonally.
This is the wiring diagram. I hope you are able to connect it properly and your drill will work properly.
|home||repair forum||guest site||contacts|
|Power tools, drills, angle grinders, torches, etc.д. characteristics “”|
- Antennas, antennas.amplifiers
- Avto, moto
- power supplies, battery chargers, surge suppressors
- Measuring instruments
- Computer hardware, laptops, tablets, etc.д.
- Air conditioners, refrigerators.settings
- Microwave ovens
- Music.Centers, tape recorders, car stereos, CD,DVD players
- Transmitters, radios
- Receivers, tape recorders
- Welding machines
- Satellite equipment
- Battery stabilizers
- Washing machines
- Low frequency amplifiers, loudspeakers
- Power tools
- Other appliances that did not fall under this heading
Drill button wiring diagram. how to fix the problem?
Unfortunately, to check the functionality of the tool, you will not be enough tester, which is due to the fact that most of the buttons of the device are equipped with a smooth speed control, and therefore an ordinary tester can give you incorrect data. In this case, you need a special wiring diagram of the drill button. Often in the tools one wire is connected to the terminal, and therefore simultaneous pressing the button leads to a ringing of the terminals. If the light comes on, there is nothing wrong with the button, but if you notice a malfunction, it’s time to replace the button.
When carrying out the replacement, keep in mind that the circuit can be either simple or with reverse. Because of this, all work to replace the button must be done exclusively according to the diagram, without adding anything “from yourself”. So, the workpiece has to be the right size and power for the tool. Calculating the power is quite a simple task. Let’s use the formula P=UI (assuming that the power of the drill is 650W), I = 2.94 A (650/220), so the button must be 2.95 А.
Collector device prophylaxis
In order to extend the life of the armature, and therefore the electric tool itself, it is necessary to follow a few simple rules. These measures are as follows:
- Avoid long-term operation of the tool at low speeds with a substantial load, and even more so, avoid jamming of the cutting part. If the electric motor jams, short blocking time is enough for it to burn out.
- If the device is jammed, it must be carefully released and allowed to run at idle speed for two minutes. During this time, due to natural cooling, the heated parts will cool down a little.
- Observe timing of adding or replacing lubricants.
- If you notice vibrations or noises, always carry out a preventive inspection and disassemble the housing, clean the collector and the entire interior of the grinder.
If inexpensive parts are replaced in time, serious repair costs can be avoided.
It is not recommended to perform any independent repairs of power tools, not only angle grinders, before the warranty period expires. Unauthorized tampering with the equipment is not encouraged by the manufacturers. It does not apply only to replacement of brushes without opening the housing, and in other cases it is better to apply for help to an authorized service center.
Prophylaxis of collector devices
In order to prolong the service life of the armature and thus of the power tool itself, a few simple rules must be observed. These measures are as follows:
- Do not run the cutting attachment at low speed for a long time with a substantial load, especially not a jammed cutting part. If the electric motor jams, a short blocking time is sufficient for it to burn out.
- If the attachment does become jammed, carefully loosen it and allow it to idle for 2 minutes. During this time, the heated parts will have cooled down slightly through natural cooling.
- Observe the time periods for adding or replacing lubricants.
- If any vibrations or noises occur, you should carry out a preventive inspection by disassembling the housing and cleaning the collector and the entire space inside it of dirt.
If in time to replace inexpensive parts, you can avoid the cost of serious repair.
Any independent work on the repair of power tools, not only angle grinders, it is recommended not to make until the end of the warranty period. The manufacturers do not encourage unauthorized interference in the device of equipment. This does not apply only to the replacement of brushes without opening the housing, but in other cases it is better to ask for help from an authorized service center.
How to connect the drill button by yourself?
Despite the fact that the process is quite complex, you can do all the work with your own hands, observing some important rules. For example, remember that opening the housing may cause all parts and loose parts to simply fall out of the housing. Naturally, this should be avoided, because then it will be quite difficult to assemble the device together. To do this, you can gently lift the lid, marking the exact location of the parts on the paper.
The button is repaired as follows:
- First, the latches for the hood are picked up, and then it is carefully pulled together;
- All corroded and darkened terminals are cleaned of fouling, for which you can use alcohol or sandpaper;
- Reassemble the tool, making sure that all parts of the device are in place, and check the performance of the drill. if nothing has changed, change the part;
- The turnover regulator is filled with a compound, and therefore, if the part fails, simply replace it;
- A frequent breakdown is the erasure of the working layer under the rheostat. it is better not to repair it, just a waste of time, it is better to buy a new one and replace it.
Many people wonder where to get such a scheme? First of all, it should go with the tool when you buy it, but if there is no diagram, or you have lost it, you have to look on the Internet. After all, only with its help you will be able to make repairs competently, without errors. By the way, the speed regulator button and the reverse control button are located in different places, so you have to check them separately.
Tool operation without button
The drill can be wired directly except for the control box. In addition to a flathead screwdriver and a Phillips head screwdriver, you will also need duct tape and a box cutter. For a more permanent connection you can use a soldering iron.
Carefully remove the starter. Ant. the final block according to the instructions above. Disconnect the wires connected to the button and connect them between each other. If active use of the tool is intended, the wires should be soldered. For single works, the usual twisting and insulating is enough. It is better to cover the soldering with the sealing sleeve.
The winding includes two pairs of wires. Those wires that run diagonally (from the coils), connect to the brushes and insulate the connection points. Connect the other pair to the power cable.
How to Connect a Drill Button by Yourself?
Despite the fact that this process is quite complicated, you can do all the work with your own hands, observing some important rules. For example, remember that opening the case can cause all parts and loose parts to simply fall out of the case. Naturally, this should be avoided, because then it will be quite difficult to assemble the device together. To do this, you can gently lift the cover, marking the exact location of the parts on the paper.
The button is repaired as follows:
- First, the clips for the cover are hooked up, and then it is gently pulled together;
- All corroded and darkened terminals are cleaned of fouling, for which you can use alcohol or sandpaper;
- Reassemble the tool, making sure that all parts of the device are in their place, and check the performance of the drill. if nothing has changed, change the part;
- The turnover regulator is filled with compound, and therefore if the part fails, simply replace it;
- Frequent breakdown is the erasure of the working layer under the rheostat. it’s better not to repair it, you just waste your time, it’s better to buy a new one and replace it.
Many people wonder where to get such a diagram? First of all, it should go with the tool when you buy it, but if there is no diagram, or you have lost it, you will have to search on the Internet. After all, only with its help you can make repairs competently, without errors. By the way, the RPM regulator button and the reverse control button are located in different places, and therefore you have to check them separately.
Types of wiring diagrams for the drill button
With all kinds of accessories, the models can easily be turned into a saw, grinder, scissors, jigsaw and other tools. The disadvantages of drills can be attributed to the lack of reverse, which somewhat limits their versatility. Well and the advantage. IE 1511 BE and IE 1211 E have a very low price in comparison with foreign models.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS: special strip to limit drilling depth, electronic speed control when changing load, “drilling/drilling with impact” switch (IE 1511 BE), button to lock selected speed (IE 1511 BE), additional crank.
RPM (under load): stepless adjustment in two ranges. up to 960 rpm and up to 2076 rpm.
DRILLING DIMENSION (max.): in steel. 10 mm; in wood. 10 mm (IE 1211 BE) and 13 mm (IE 1511 BE); in concrete. 13 mm (IE 1511 BE).
WEIGHT (without lead wire, chuck and auxiliary parts): steel. 10 mm; LM. handles): 1.8 kg (IE 1211 E); 1.85 kg (IE 1511 BE).
Certainly it is impossible to declare so unambiguously that buttons on all drills are connected identically, there are drills with a reverse, there is a direct connection, therefore this answer will be more introductory, than to carry concrete information.
Even on drills of the same type there is a difference in the connection button, depending on the functionality of the drills, here is an example of how to connect an old Soviet drill:
Another wiring diagram for a reversible drill, more or less common:
On some reversing drills, the following pins are used in principle on the button:
The top of the button breaks the pole on the electric motor.
Sockets (wires) of the button of the drill can be different quantity, depending on functionality of the tool, but not less than six. two. 220 (phasanol) mains input. two going to the capacitor and two going on a winding and brushes of the electric motor stator.
If you look closely, you can see short circuits directly on the bodies of some of the buttons. precisely and concretely you can see the connection diagram of the button in the manual to the tool (instruction manual)
For example in many Interskol tool buttons, the power lead sockets are made round, this already eliminates the remaining four, two of which go to the stator and two to the capacitor.
Button of the electric drill is connected according to the following scheme:
There are a total of six contacts on the button, in which the wires going to the motor winding are fastened, the terminals or the starting capacitor leads and the 220V power lead are clamped.
Here is a clear picture with signed pins, what to connect.
The button on the drill is the most painful part for those who use the drill in dirty conditions, and especially with dirty hands. No matter how hermetic it was not made, but still there gets dirt and moisture, because of which it starts to stick or burn out contacts in general. So I had a broken button, after disassembly it was decided not to repair it and replace it. I had a hard time finding a reversing button, so I had to pick up a similar one and then reconnect it. I hope someone can benefit from my knowledge and experience.
It should be noted right away that buttons can be without reverse, with built-in reverse and with remote reverse.
1) Button without reverse, but with a speed regulator.
Connection is quite simple, will be the input and output, should be indicated by an arrow, just two wires, one of which is “” from the network and the other output to the winding.
This button has a peculiarity that all wiring is on the body. There will always be two inputs from the mains, indicated by arrows, but they can be adjacent to each other or at a distance.
At the bottom there should be two more connection holes, they should be connected by a wire that goes through the capacitor. It is difficult to mix up the wires to the capacitor, because on the diagram of the button they must be shown schematically as a break with two vertical segments. From the return of the capacitor the wire will go to the stator winding.
Along the top is the reverser, which is where the three wires will depart from, it’s hard to mix them up, you just need to know the rule. they are connected diagonally brush-stator. Т.е. Two on the diagonal go to the stator and the brush, and one on the side only for the brush, as it goes to the stator from the bottom.
The button-reverse connection diagram is the same as with the built-in button, but there is one difference: there is a wire that goes inside the housing of the reversing button.
But in the end I wanted to warn you that there are many kinds of buttons and connection schemes can be different.
How to connect a power tool? This question very often arises during repair of the power tool when there is no electric scheme, the device is partially or completely disassembled, decomposed and in addition was repeatedly, ineptly repaired.
The device of the torch
Irrespective of their function and design, the gimbals have the same basic elements.
Construction of a simple mains-powered gator
Barrel peorator has the same basic assemblies.
Construction of a drum accelerator with mains drive
the drum accelerator has the same basic components
There are two versions of the percussion mechanism:
The impact mechanism has a rocker arm with an articulated bearing;
The rocker bearing is also called a drunken bearing. This mechanism is used in light and medium-sized gimbals.
Shock mechanism with drunken bearing
The crank mechanism is used in heavy drills.
How to Connect a Drill Button by Yourself?
You will need a flathead screwdriver and a Phillips head screwdriver, as well as an awl for this procedure. If you don’t have the latter, a sack needle or any other thick needle will do. If the model is small, you can also use tweezers for more convenience.
- Loosen a couple of screws holding the mains cable in place.
- Insert an awl into the stator near the wire and carefully remove the wire.
- Pull out the second cable in the same way.
- If the button is not fixed with clips, unscrew screws and remove it.
- Put the new key in place and connect the wires with an awl.
- Put the block on the drill, not forgetting about reverse.
- Carefully lay the cores and press them down with the screws.
- Close the cover.
In about half the cases, the wires coming from the stator have a different color. If they are the same, then they will need to be labeled so as not to mix up when connecting.
Drill key diagram
Figure 1. Diagram for connecting the reversing button
The one on the photo.1 button of the drill has a built-in motor speed regulator as well as a built-in regulator of the rotor’s direction of rotation.reverser.
How to connect the drill button yourself?
You will need a flathead screwdriver, a Phillips head screwdriver, and an awl for the procedure. In the absence of the latter, a sack or any other thick needle will do. If the model is not large, you may also use tweezers for more convenience.
- Loosen a couple of screws that hold the power cable.
- Insert the awl into the stator next to the wire and carefully remove the wire.
- Pull out the second cable in the same way.
- If the button is not fixed with clips, unscrew screws and take it out.
- Reinstall new button and connect wire as well with awl.
- Mount the unit on the drill, remembering about reverse.
- Carefully put the wires and fasten them with screws.
- Closing the cover.
In about half of the cases the color of wires coming from stator is different. If they are the same, they must be marked so as not to be confused when connecting them.
Drill Button Diagram
Figure 1. Diagram of the connection of the reversing button
The one shown in the picture.The core drill button is equipped with a built-in motor speed regulator as well as a built-in regulator of the rotor rotation direction.reverse.
Diagram of connection of drill button with speed regulator and reverse
The actual wiring diagram is shown in the following picture.
- The illustration shows the most common type of the part in question. Wires from the mains plug are fastened to the terminals, which have a bolt attachment. The others are plugged into the self-clamping contacts. If your button is not like that, it is better to make a note of the old model and check where it is attached. Also on the body itself can be drawn a diagram, which can also be used to orient.
- If you connected the capacitor as described above, then after connecting the wires from the plug you have only two pins on the bottom of the case, where you need to stick the two cables from the stator. Usually they have the same position on the stator as in the picture. They should be longer than the other two so that they can reach their terminals. It makes no difference which wire is plugged into which of the two pins.
- The two remaining cables from the stator and the cables from the brushes are connected to the reversing terminals. This connection is made diagonally: the cables from the stator go in diagonally across the contacts, and so do the brushes. The way in which the cables are plugged depends on the direction in which the cartridge will rotate for a particular position of the reverse trigger. The main thing is to connect diagonally.
This is the connection diagram. I hope that you will be able to connect everything correctly and the drill will work as it should.
Drill bit design
Irrespective of their function and design, the core elements of our rotators are identical.
Construction of a simple mains-powered burner
The barrel rotator has the same basic components.
Barrel goracle with mainspring motor
The barrel rotator has the same basic components
The hammer mechanism is available in two versions:
percussion mechanism with a swing bearing;
The oscillating bearing is also called a drunken bearing. This mechanism is used in small and medium-sized gorators.
Drunken Bearing Percussion Mechanism
Crank-rod mechanism is used in heavy gamblers.
Features of the apparatus gearbox
Wiring diagram for reversible drill button.
The drill has a reducer in its design, which is responsible for reducing the number of revolutions of the working drill and increasing the torque. Many models have a pinion gearbox that assumes a single gear. It is possible to purchase peorators, which provide for a certain number of gears, there may be two, with the system resembling a gearbox, which is equipped with an ordinary means of transport. a car.
Wiring diagram of a number of existing installations on the modern market has percussion functionality. Then the master with the presence of such a tool is able to arrange holes in the body of the concrete monolith. In such machines a corrugated element is mounted in the side area of the big gear, the same washer is also opposite.
The scheme, the connection of such an installation have some differences from the models described above. Thus, in the course of work, which involves the involved mode of impact, the drill rests on the surface to be treated, and the undulating components, interacting with a solid obstacle, begin to simulate blows. These elements in the structure need to be completely replaced after some time of operation of the unit.
The connection diagram of different models and manufacturers may differ from the one presented in the above example, but the principle of operation of such apparatus remains the same.