Installation of a camshaft of a gasoline motor block engine. Lighting system device on a walk.behind. Step.by.step instructions for different models
Motoblocks as a means for plowing land have been known to many since Soviet times. This means of small mechanization perfectly copes with this task, greatly simplifying the person’s work.
If we take into account that additional attachments can be installed on this unit, then in fact all the work on the site is feasible to it.
However, so that the one.based tractor works in optimal mode, without failures, it needs constant care, which consists in the timely maintenance.
In addition, the adjustment of various nodes that are responsible for the working characteristics plays an important role. In particular, we are talking about adjusting the valves of the carburetor, on the correctness of which the stability of the engine will depend.
About the device of motoblocks and valves
Motoblocks. are a rather complicated technical device. consisting of several main working nodes: engine, transmission, chassis and controls.
The very understanding of the design of the walk.behind tractor is very important, because the correctness of repair and mood work depends on this.
- Engine. Depending on the configuration, 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines can be used. At the moment, it is the most widespread that 4-stroke, because they have higher working indicators.
- In addition, engines are divided into diesel and gasoline. The former are most suitable for large units, and the latter for small and medium motoblocks.
details about the operation of the engine of the motor block, see the above
- Transmission. The torque, which is transmitted from the engine to the wheels, is carried out precisely using the transmission. It includes a gearbox, gearbox, clutch system and differential (in individual models).
- Depending on the type of gearbox and clutch, not only the cost of a walk.behind tract is formed, but also the principle of operation of these components.
- Chassis. Most motoblocks have in their presence a pair of wheels of various types. pneumatic or metal, equipped with soil. In addition, the chassis includes the frame itself, on which all other elements of the walk.behind tractor are located. engine, gearbox, etc.D.
- Control system. All control of the walk.behind tractor is located at the extended hand of the operator, t.e. on the handle and in the immediate vicinity of it. This includes a clutch lever, speed switching buttons and moving movement, emergency engine stop, etc.D.
Carburetor unoic tractor
As for the carburetor, it is part of the engine power system. He plays the role of a kind of mixer that mixes liquid fuel with air to produce a fuel mixture, which then falls into the motor cylinders. Structurally, it looks as follows:
- float chamber;
- throttle and air shutters;
- mixing chamber;
- nozzle, etc.D.
This is a description of a standard carburetor. but for different models of a walk.behind tractor, such as. Various carburetors can be used, respectively, and the adjustment will be different.
General description of the Lifan device
LIFAN motor engine with a power of 6.5 liters.With., Depending on the modification, it has a classic layout: it is a single.cylinder carburetor engine with a lower camshaft and a barbell drive (OHV scheme).
Its cylinder is made by one with a cards of the engine, which, despite the theoretical possibility of replacing a cast.iron sleeve, significantly reduces its maintainability with the wear of the CPG.
The motor has forced air cooling, the performance of which is sufficient when working in hot climate even at high loads.
Ignition system-transistor, during operation does not require any adjustments. A low degree of compression (8.5) of this engine allows it to work on commodity gasoline of the AI-92 brand of any quality.
In this case, the specific fuel consumption in these engines is 395 g/kWh. t.e. per hour of work at the rated power of 4 kW (5.4 liters.With.) at 2500 rpm, with the correct settings of the carburetor, 1.1 liters of fuel will be consumed in an hour.
At the moment, the 168F engines family includes 7 models with various configuration options and the connecting dimensions, which are the following characteristics:
- Cylinder dimension (diameter/move): 68 × 54 mm;
- Working volume: 196 cm³;
- Maximum output power: 4.8 kW at 3600 rpm;
- Nominal power: 4 kW at 2500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 1.1 nm at 2500 rpm;
- The volume of the fuel tank: 3.6 l;
- The volume of motor oil in the crankcase: 0.6 liters.
Playing individual motoblock models
Some models of motoblocks have their own characteristics when running. Consider them in more detail with the examples of several famous brands.
Motoblocks are Shtetnley
Initially, you should check the condition and degree of fastening of all parts and binders, control the level of oil and fuel. Check the smoothness of the adhesion and gas, how easy it is to switch the programs. At the first launch, let the motor work for half an hour at idle. During the first operation with mounting equipment, it is allowed to do work such as plowing, cultivation, hilling, mowing of grass, etc. D. The load during the transportation of goods should be no more than half of the regulated mass.
Standardly running up for about 15 hours. After it is necessary to conduct a full technical inspection of the unit.
The advantages and disadvantages of the walk.behind tractor
The same.based tractor found wide application in the area of pluggage of land. Regarding this function, one can highlight the main advantage of the walk.behind tractor compared to the tractor and the plow. It has a small weight. up to 100 kg, while a tractor with a plow reaches a weight of several tons. Another undeniable advantage of the walk.behind tract is its performance compared to manual labor. The fact that you will manually do all day, or even more, with a walk.behind tractor can be done in 2-3 hours. And, of course, a large selection of additional equipment for motoblocks pleases. It can be used not only for loosening the earth. There are also motoblocks with which you can plant and remove vegetables. Despite the fact that the same.based tractor wins in weight compared to the tractor, of course, it has a lower performance compared to it. It is more advisable to use the same.based tractor for a field of less than 10 hectares, if the field is more than 10 hectares, it is best to use a tractor.
Before choosing a single.axle tractor, first of all, you need to pay attention to the size of the site. The same.based tractor should be chosen based on its power. The larger the site, the more powerful you need a single tractor. If the area of your site is within 15 acres, then a walk.behind tractor with a capacity of 3. 3.5 liters is enough. With., And if a plot of 1-5 hectares, then it is more advisable to choose a more powerful unoic tractor. 9–10 liters. With.
Electric chainsaw or saw. what to choose for the garden? 4 Errors when growing tomatoes in pots that almost all housewives are the secrets of growing seedlings from the Japanese, who are very reverent to the ground
The second thing you need to pay attention to when choosing a walk.behind tractor is the width of the Earth’s capture. It is also selected depending on the area of your site. If the area of the site is up to 15–20 acres, then the capture width is enough within 60 cm, if the area of 1-5 hectares, then you should choose the highest width of the land capture, for example, 100 cm. From which the width of the land seizure you choose the same.based tractor, the productivity of labor will directly depend.
Varieties of motoblocks
Motobobes are divided into the following varieties:
- Super.light walk.blocks. The power of such units is less than 3 liters. With., By weight, they do not reach 20 kg. It is best to use them in small summer cottages. Due to the fact that they have small size and weight, they are easy to manage, and it is also easy to store and transport. The width of the capture of the Earth in such walk.behind tracts sets up from 25 to 30 cm, and the depth is about 8 cm. They cope with the processing of flower beds and beds perfectly, and allow you to plow the ground in hard.to.reach places.
- Light motoblocks. Power is in the range of 2.5-4.5 liters. With., weight not more than 40 kg. Earth capture width from 50 to 90 cm, depth. from 15 to 18 cm. As a rule, light motoblocks are equipped with a four.stroke engine, due to this a higher efficiency of the unit is achieved.
- Medium motoblocks. The power of such units reaches 7 liters. With., Their mass varies from 60 to 100 kg. Almost all models of this type have a transmission with two front speeds and one back. Medium motoblocks are universal devices, you can choose different additional equipment for them and use a one.axle tractor for various purposes.
- Heavy motor blocks. Used for more professional purposes. As a rule, they are common among farmers or utilities. The power of such units can reach 16 liters. With., and weighing they can be from 100 kg or more. For such machines, additional attachments can be found in a large assortment.
The price of motoblocks of different types, respectively, is different. It depends on the power of the unit and on the size of its tank. For example, a one.legged tractor with a capacity of 5.5 liters. With. and the engine volume of 3.8 liters will cost in the region of 800 the life of the walk.behind tractor depends entirely on its gearbox, the most powerful gearbox is the gear. And one more thing: the more you load the car, the faster its service life is reduced. When buying a walk.behind tractor, there is a guarantee for it, which is, almost in most cases, 1 year.
The cause of the malfunction
The result of overheating is always one. Piston rings lie. That is, they burn the walls of the grooves. Lose their elasticity. Cease to fit tightly to the walls of the cylinders. The compression in the cylinders falls to the lowest level at which ignition of fuel from the spark may occur.
Compression disappears sharply. That is, the engine started and worked. At one point, they begin to start it, but nothing happens. Spark in place. Fuel comes. But the engine cannot be started. Forced fuel supply to the combustion chamber through the candle hole also does not lead to any results. You can certainly measure compression. But he is not always at hand. Make sure that the cause of the breakdown is low compression by artisanal.
To do this, you can add a little motor oil to the engine to get the engine to get the oil to the walls of the sleeve. Twist the candle and try to start the engine. He will begin to grasp and may start. But then he will stop starting again. This happens because the oil added to the combustion chamber will fill the worn places of the piston group. And for a short time will raise compression in the engine. It will be enough for the fuel to ignite the fuel. The engine will begin to grasp.
That is, an increase in compression leads to the fact that the engine begins to start. So the cause of the breakdown in the details of the piston group. As they say, the autopsy will show.
Dismantling of the engine
In order to get to the piston rings, it is necessary to remove everything that interferes.
To remove the head, you need to remove the silencer, remove the valve cover, promote four bolts of the head mount.
To remove the side cover. The pulley is removed. Fasten bolts are promoted. The lid has a support bearing of the crankshaft and the support of the distribution shaft. Therefore, it is necessary to disconnect it evenly without distortions. To avoid biting the bearing on the crankshaft.
Unscrew the lid. For convenience, you can pull out the camshaft. He freely leaves the inner support.
After the connecting rod cover is unscrewed, the connecting rod is removed along with the piston, up through the cylinder sleeve.
Replacement of the piston and piston rings of the walk.behind
The piston can not be removed from the connecting rod, but will be limited only to the replacement of the piston rings. In the event that there are no traces of the piston’s fabric and the grooves of the piston rings are not damaged. Ideally, the piston does not wear out, because it does not apply to the walls of the sleeve. Gases that break through the rings into the engine crankcase align it like a badminton. And let him rub on the walls of the sleeve. Only rings work. Friction can occur only if the piston group overheats, and the piston changes its shape. Therefore, if there is no serious damage on the piston, it can be left, and only the rings are changed.
Replacement of piston rings on a walk.behind tractor
Lower oilfold. It can be like a whole and prefabricated. The prefabricated butterfly ring consists of three parts. Two outer rings between which the oil intake ring is installed. First you need to install it and then put thin rings
Middle cast iron ring. And the upper steel ring.
On the rings there is a designation, it should look up when installing. It is almost not noticeable. But it is definitely. Rings must be installed correctly. Because their structure intends to resist the gases. So rings are not bent under pressure.
Installing the rings on the piston of the walk.behind tractor is complicated by the fact that they have a very small size and it is difficult to compress them when the piston is lowered into the sleeve. For this, it is best to have a special mandrel.
Replacement of the piston of the walk.behind tractor
The piston is installed on the connecting rod with a finger. To remove the finger, you need to remove the locking spring rings from the ends of the finger. There are grooves for their installation in the piston. The finger is removed, and the piston is separated from the connecting rod.
The piston has the installation direction. It can be either an arrow or a circle. With proper installation, they are facing the lower engine. Therefore, before removing the old piston, it is necessary to mark the position of the connecting rod relative to the piston.
Installation of a connecting rod on a single tractor
Installation of a connecting rod on a walk.behind tractor is carried out after a piston and piston rings are installed. The arrow on the piston should look down. The piston is shed into the sleeve until the connecting rod stands in the crankshaft. The connecting rod has a special ledge. With it, the oil is spreading over the engine card. So that it falls into all mechanisms. This ledge acts as an oil pump.
The lid is twisted with rod bolts.
Installation of camshaft
If the camshaft had to be removed, it is necessary to install it on the marks relative to the crankshaft. On the teeth of the gear of the crankshaft and distribution shaft there are points, they must be combined.
After everything stands in its place, the side cover and cylinder head are installed. And everything is going in the reverse order.
After the engine is assembled and the block head should be adjusted to adjust the valve. Details about valve adjustment is described in this article
Dismantling and repair of the Lifan168f-2 engine needs help
The mirror on the cylinder is normal. I think the oil came from the head. Thank you for the photo, it’s always useful to see. In its engines, 10w 40 engotil semi.synthetics, the manufacturer recommends SAE 30, from these I would choose TNK.
LEG wrote: wear or breakdown of oil.removable caps is also relevant
No, it’s not relevant here. There is only one cap here, on the intake. Well, since dismantled, you can change.A penny business.
Good day to everyone! Finally scattered this Chinese dviglo. It was struck that in this motor there is no even primitive oil purification system. The reason for my troubles was an erased oil scrap ring, at first I even thought that it was overlapped (the photo is visible), but as it turned out there was no. The piston is slightly worn, a finger in the bobes and in the sleeve of the connecting rod glides easily. but does not hang out, it pleases!
Bottom line: wash everything, duplicate the rings (preferably Honda), change the oil seals, gaskets, all the same, I decided to use HADO40 oil with an auditalizer later (verified, the effect is there!)
hi all.Tell me why the engine Lifan168F-2 does not work stable and smokes strongly and also shoots into the exhaust pipe
Hello. Tell me on the camson there is a puck? 188f
Hello, friends! Question: After two years of active use of Lifan 168F-2 engines, the picture had to repair them repeatedly (the crankshafts broke, had to change piston rings, etc.P.). After the repair, I collected motors for sealant, t.e. cleaned the gasket between the block and the block cover, t.to. In hot weather, she just pierced her. The motors collected on the sealant worked normally, but after the passage of two years, such a thing very often began to manifest: the bolts of the cylinder block cover are weakened, they turn out and, accordingly, leaves (flows) motor oil. Can be, after a certain amount of repairs, the threads wear out on the blocks? Maybe it is worth collecting engines with a threaded latch or on the washers of the grover?
Desant82 wrote: in this hello.Tell me why the engine Lifan168F-2 does not work stable and smokes strongly and also shoots into the exhaust pipe
Desant82. You need to clean the carburetor, still try to start the motor without an air filter, see how it works
Grabber wrote: Hello. Tell me on the camson there is a puck? 188f
Grabber. There is no goal on the camshaft, only a decompressor
Tell me what to do. Something my “Lifan 168F2” installed on the Salute MB in 2013 instead of the standard DM-1 began to be capricious: the engine starts normally with a closed air damper (as always from the beginning of operation), but it is worth opening it. begins to spontaneously change the speed from maximum to minimum, then again. It can be seen how spontaneously moves the throttle control lever on the carburetor. If you pull your fingers by the spring. works steadily at maximum speeds. Let go.starts to change speed again. I still work somehow, covering the air damper. In its certain position (approximately on average), the revolutions are cold enough and the engine works. What to do? Maybe the village of “village” during operation and needs to be replaced? But to attack suddenly.
SLAVA1, try to disassemble and rinse the sump.
Kuzmjch wrote: SLAVA1, try to disassemble and rinse the sump.
Kuzmjch. I unscrewed the bolts of the bolt and leaked gasoline from the sump on the carburetor. Not only did not help, but the engine began to smoke and shoot in the exhaust pipe, as much as the flame from the muffler flew.
Kuzmjch wrote: SLAVA1, try to disassemble and rinse the sump.
Kuzmjch. I unscrewed the bolts of the bolt and leaked gasoline from the sump on the carburetor. Not only did not help, but the engine began to smoke and shoot in the exhaust pipe, as much as the flame from the muffler flew.
SLAVA1. See the float and needle. Apparently gasoline left, the float fell. Then I didn’t go back, gasoline with a stream in the motor.
My thoughts are digging only in my head. Eh will take a swarm to the cottage, yes for the weekend.
SLAVA1 wrote: something of my “Lifan 168f2” installed on the Salute MB in 2013 instead of the standard DM-1 began to act up: the engine starts normally with a closed air damper (as always from the beginning of operation), but it is worth opening it. begins to spontaneously change the speed from maximum to minimum, then again. It can be seen how spontaneously moves the throttle control lever on the carburetor. If you pull your fingers by the spring. works steadily at maximum speeds. Let go.starts to change speed again.
They started in Frost? Try to warm up the carb with a hairdryer, it may freeze condensate, and it will certainly be, remove the air filter, but if you work in winter, you will need to give warm air to the carburetor.
Today I removed the carburetor from the engine and washed everything that can be a “Carburetor Cleaner” Hors “. I did the work in a heated room, so that the ice (if it was) had to grow. Yes, and on the street was “about zero”. However, after installing the washed carburetor on the engine, it turned out that the flushing did not give any results, as before it works unstable. In the process of washing, I found a non.arched hole with a thread inside on the outer wall of the carburetor, which goes directly into the carburetor after a throttle. In the photo of the carburetor, the hole is indicated by the arrow. What is this hole? After all, bypassing the air filter through it, air leaks occur and, most importantly, on a running engine covered it with a screwdriver and the engine’s operation became more stable with an open air damper. Maybe there should be some adjusting screw or plug lost during operation?
I Bought the Cheapest and Most Expensive Motorized Bike kits from Amazon
Lifan engines for motoblocks: how to redo, install imported to the Urals, which oil to fill
Lifan engines have a wide range of products. All of it is suitable for motoblocks, cultivators, snowball players, ATVs and other equipment.
When choosing an engine model, it is necessary to take into account the operating conditions, the brand of the walk.behind tractor, on which the motor, volumes and types of work in areas, type of power and engine power, diameter and location of the output shaft will be installed.
Model 168F belongs to a group of engines with a maximum capacity of 6 liters. With. and is a 1-cylinder 4-stroke unit with forced cooling and the location of the crankshaft at an angle of 25 °.
Technical characteristics of the engine for the walk.behind tractor have the same type:
Model 168f-2 causes motoblock users of special interest, t. to. It is a modification of the motor 168F, but has an increased resource and higher parameters, such as:
The diameter of the cylinder and the piston stroke are 68 and 54 mm, respectively.
From models of engines with a capacity of 9 liters. With. Lifan 177f is distinguished, which is a 1-cylinder 4-stroke gasoline engine with forced air cooling and the horizontal location of the output shaft.
The main technical parameters of Lifan 177F are the following view:
The resource of the professional engine is 3500 motorized hours.
For motors 168F and 168F-2, fuel consumption is 394 g/kWh.
Lifan 177F and 2V77F models can spend 374 g/kWh.
As a result, the estimated duration of work is 6-7 hours.
The manufacturer recommends using AI-92 gasoline as fuel (95).
Average motoblocks with a capacity of up to 9 liters. With. They process the area up to 1 ha, and with heavy motoblocks 9-17 liters. With. traction class 0.2 process fields up to 4 hectares.
Lifan 168F and 168F-2 engines are suitable for virgin soil, Neva, salute, favorite, agate, cascade, eye.
The Lifan 177F engine can also be used to install on medium equipment.
The most powerful Lifan 2V78F-2 gasoline unit is designed to work in severe conditions on mini-tractors and heavy walk-behind tractors, such as the sprout, Sadko, Don, Prof., Lander.
According to the engine instructions for a motor block and motor-cultivator, a 4-stroke internal combustion engine Lifan has such nodes and details:
- Fuel tank with filters.
- Fuel crane.
- Air filter.
- Spark plug.
- Airy damper lever.
- Drill plug.
- Oil traffic jam.
- The lever of the throttle.
- Engine switch.
- Working cylinder.
- Valves of the gas distribution system.
- Crankshaft bearing.
The motor is equipped with a protective automatic oil level control system, in some models it has a built.in lowering reducer to reduce the speed of rotation of the shaft. The gas distribution system is equipped with inlet and exhaust valves, collectors, distribution shaft.
The Lifan Unoa Tractor has the following advantages:
- stability of work;
- high quality;
- low noise and vibration;
- small overall dimensions;
- the use of a cast.iron sleeve to increase the motorcycle resource;
- simplicity of operation and maintenance;
- large margin of safety;
- long term service;
- affordable price.
All these qualities are favorably distinguished by Lifan engines from other engines.
Playing a new engine
- Before starting the engine, it is necessary to check the oil level in the crankcase.
- Check and, if necessary, pour oil into a transmission.
- Seal the fuel tank with a combustible substance.
- Run the motor at low speeds.
- Start working with a walk.behind tract at a sparing mode, changing alternately transmission. The soil processing in 2 receptions to a depth of not more than 10 cm per 1 pass, carry out the cultivation in 2 transmission.
- After running in, replace the oil in the motor, transmission nodes, motor block gearbox, inspect consumables, change oil filters, pour new fuel.
- The procedure of running up about 8 hours lasts.
After a competently running in the new engine, the uno.ears tractor is ready to work at maximum loads.
To ensure high.quality work of the Lifan motor for the walk.behind tractor, it is necessary to carry out periodic maintenance, which includes the following points:
Every 6 months, it is necessary to perform the following actions:
- Checking and adjusting the idle speed of the motor.
- Adjustment of optimal valve clearance.
- Complete oil replacement.
- Cleaning the fuel tank.
Every 2 years, the fuel line is checked.
Adjustment of valves
The clearance adjustment is performed using standard probes by 0.10 mm, 0.15 mm, 0.20 mm.
With proper settings of inlet and exhaust valves, the motor will work without noise, knocking and jerks.
Carrying out an operation to replace the oil is an important procedure that affects many running characteristics and improves the functioning of the mechanism.
Step.by.step instructions for different models
Valve adjustment on a single tractor is to install the right gap under the valves.
The sequence of actions will be as follows:
- Remove the casing to get to the flywheel.
- Remove the valve cover. There are two valves under it. inlet and graduation.
- To check the gap of the intake valve, you will need a 0.15 mm probe, for graduation. 0.2 mm. With proper adjustment, the probe should pass under the valve quite freely.
- For adjustment, weaken the nuts of the mounts using the key. We insert the probe between the valve and the piston so that it does not slip, but was quite tight in this position. We wrap the nut.
- Put in place the valve lid and the casing of the flywheel.
Adjustment of devices Neva MB 2, Zirka 105
The process of adjusting the valves on the Neva MB 2 motor block and a similar motor block Zirka 105:
- Let the engine work, and then cool a little.
- Remove the casing.
- Remove the valve cover and get to those flywheels that under it.
- We unscrew the locknut.
- The blade that we insert into the gap should be very free between the piston and the valve.
- We screw the entire system back.
How to adjust the valve of the zip motoblock valve correctly
What is the procedure for adjusting the valves on the popular zip motoblock:
- Open the flywheel.
- We develop the valve cover on the private arrow.
- The probe check the gap in the same way as described above.
- We make a key between the nuts and weaken them a little.
- Close the system and conduct testing.
How to configure the AGRO motornote
Valve adjustment on the AGRO motornote is carried out as follows:
- We warm up the engine, after which we give it for some time to cool.
- Remove the oil filter oil bath.
- Next, you need to unscrew the casing of the flywheel fastened on 6 bolts.
- On the flywheel there are marks. 0 (upper dead point), 5, 10 and 20 (fuel injection). We compare the dead point of the flywheel with a mark located on the cylinder so that they are opposite each other.
- Next, remove the valve cover.
- Two valves are located under it. We relax the locknut, then insert a razor blade under the valve. The blade should be free between the piston and the valve.
- Having achieved this, we tighten the nut back. Then we return the valve lid and the casing of the flywheel to its place.
It is worth noting that identical actions for adjustment are carried out to adjust valves on the Patriot motor block. Agros unoic tractor and valve adjustment also correlates with the MB 1 walk.behind tractor 1.
So if necessary, you can use the identical scheme.
Valves adjustment on the motor block cascade:
- Remove the casing from the flywheel.
- Remove the valve cover.
- Turn the flywheel until the inlet valve is pushed. Accordingly, the outlet valve will be squeezed.
- Next, you need to achieve the correct clearance for each of the valves. According to the instructions, for the inlet, this parameter is 0.15 mm, and for graduation. 0.20 mm.
- We check with the probe the existing gap between the valve and the piston.If the probe slips strongly, or it does not pass between them at all, then we will need adjustment. If there is no probe, then you can use a razor blade, the thickness of which is 0.1 mm.
- For adjustment, relax the mounting nut, then insert the probe into the gap under the valve. Its optimal position will be a rather dense walk between the piston and the valve, without slipping.
- If everything worked out, we twist the nuts back, after which we put the valve cover and the casing in place.
It is also worth it to be approached by the above instructions to adjust valves adjustment.
The scheme of work is arranged in an identical way, so you can use one action algorithm, exactly for adjusting valves on a popular centobobe Centaur.
Motoboglok device: quality and reliability
The simplicity of the device and the high quality of the details of all modifications of the Neva MB.2 motoblock guarantees its impeccable work even on heavy soils and virgin lands.
- engine with starter and fuel tank;
- Brush.repair transmission with adhesion functions;
- gear gear-up design;
- a powerful basic frame with a bracket for attaching hinged and trailed equipment;
- the chassis represented by a pair of wheels, fixed on the half.beds;
- controls consisting of a steering wheel with the control handles of the engine operating mode.
Proven by years of operation, this design of the MB2 motor block allows its owner to serve all the components of the mini-tractor with qualitatively and without excessive voltage. At the same time, the repair and replacement of the parts of the parts that have exhausted the motorized resource can be done independently or trust the mechanics with a little experience.
If necessary, you must first install the transition site if the frame of the walk.behind tractor does not correspond to the size of the new engine. It can be done either by yourself and purchased in a specialized store. Do not fix the device, since the drive belt is required. When it is configured, put the pulley on the shaft, tightening the crankshaft bolt. Then tighten the subsidiary belts, put an air filter for gas. After that, the site and the engine are tightly fixed.
Timely oil replacement in the engine of the walk.behind tractor extends the work and performance of agricultural machinery. The recommendations attached to the instructions will help to significantly increase the validity of the device and reduce the chance of malfunctions.
Do not forget to change the oil while changing
The lubricant changes only on a heated motor. The replacement process is as follows:
- The unit is installed horizontally. The spent butter is drained through the hole.
- A container of more than two liters is substituted under it, and the lid is unscrewed. You should wait until the lubricant is completely merged.
- The plum plug is twisted, and the oil container is filled with a new lubricant material, the volume of which should correspond to the level of oil, which is previously removed from the motor block engine.
The frequency of lubrication update depends on the frequency of use of the unit. Even with a slight loading of the device, oil should be changed at least once a year, since the properties of the liquid worsen after time.
Important! When buying new equipment for the first time, change the oil after five hours of operation to avoid getting out the garbage formed during assembly to the engine.
What kind of oil to fill
Lubrication replacement on time is the main action for the effective operation of the unit.
In order to find out which oil should be poured into the engine of the walk.behind tractor, you need to read the instructions for use. The main two criteria when choosing a liquid is the category of operation and a viscosity class.
- Winter. Belongs to the low.haired, indicated by the Latin letter W. Differs in density with numbers 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25.
- Summer. These are tall oils, are not indicated in any way, only differ in digital designations: 20, 30, 40, 50, 60.
- All.season. It can be used at any time of the year. This category in its designation uses the combination of both previous categories.
The cost of repairing cultivators
Service experts can conduct inexpensive diagnostics of the device, and if violations in its work are identified. professional repair of a gasoline or electric cultivator, which will be performed at the highest level. Do not neglect preventive diagnosis and repair work. Do not forget that the correct and reliable work of any tool is the key to your safety. The final cost (price) of the necessary repair of a gasoline or electric cultivator largely depends on the price list of the manufacturer for spare parts and is agreed with the customer by phone, after a malfunction diagnostic conducted by the wizard.
|Name of the repair of gasoline cultivators||Service cost,|
|Replacement of the starter||1100|
|Replacing the spark plug||100|
|Replacement of the pressure gearbox milling||2500|
|Replacing the carburetor||1700|
|Replacing the ignition coil||900|
|Replacing a drive belt||900|
|Replacement of the gas control cable||1300|
|Replacing the chain||900|
|Gas control adjustment||500|
|Replacing the air filter||100|
|Complex maintenance of gasoline cultivators (work)||from 1500 (from the model)|
|Name of work on the repair of electric cultivators||Service cost,|
|Replacing the power cable||1100|
|Replacement of the pressure gearbox milling||2500|
|Replacing the power button||900|
|Replacing a drive belt||900|
|Replacing the course control cable||1300|
|Replacing the chain||900|
|Adjustment of the course control cable||500|
|Complex maintenance of electric cultivators (work)||from 1100 (from the model)|
General problems with the walk.behind tractor
Excessive vibration of the apparatus during its operation is characteristic of the cases when the summer resident poorly performed the adjustment of mounting fixtures. Stop the equipment at the same moment when vibration was noticed, and, properly, adjust the trailed parts. If the fasteners are worn out, they will need to be replaced with new. An uneven move may occur due to problems with the wheels. Adjust the pressure in each of them in order to eliminate the problem.
This article described the most common problems that summer residents may encounter when preparing a cultivator for the new season. You can eliminate them with your own hands without any difficulties, but you need to approach this task responsibly. The video in this article will once again tell you about the features of the repair of cultivators.
Sometimes it may require repair of a walk.behind tractor, which is easy to carry out independently, without contacting the service center. Motoblocks began to be actively used by summer residents and gardeners during agricultural work, however, due to intensive use on crossed terrain and due to the natural wear of parts, they often fail.
In this case, you should be as careful as possible and carefully study the device of such equipment before starting repair work.
It should be noted that malfunctions are considered to be a failure that leads to malfunctions in normal work (for example, if the engine works with interruptions), and not just problems in which the block does not function at all. Therefore, when disruptions appear, you should immediately begin to eliminate them.
The main malfunctions
Adjustment and dimensions of the belt
For the Neva MB-2 walk-behind tractor, A-1180 drive belt is used. This model uses one belt that provides the front line.
In other modifications, the Neva MB-2 models use two drive belts. The reverse is made in the gearbox.
The replacement of the belt for motor blocks MB-2 is made in the following sequence:
- The shield is removed, and then the protective pulley casing.
- The spring is removed from the traction of the walk.behind traction to weaken the belt.
- The screws of mounting brackets are rotated.
- The bracket turns into a position in which restrictive pins do not prevent the removal of the part from the pulley.
- Adjust the pulleys, and then install a new belt.
- Pull the belt on the pulley of the gearbox, and then on the pulley pulley.
- The other details are placed in the reverse order in their places.
Replacing the adhesions of the gearbox
Salniks in the Neva MB-2 motor blocks are replaced in case of oil leakage.
Such a state is dangerous in that the motorcade gearbox can be left without oil, and this will lead to the rapid wear of the unit.
The sequence of replacement of the oil seals is as follows:
- Remove the mills from the shaft, cleaning the shaft and lids from dirt and oil residues.
- Unscrew the lid bolts, standing from it oil and garbage, remove the lid from the gearbox.
- The old oil seal is replaced by a new one, wiped dry.
- The cover is returned to its place (if necessary, it is placed on a sealant) and fixed with bolts.
Adjustment and configuration of the carburetor Neva MB-2
The functionality and durability of the motor block engine depends on the stable operation of the carburetor. This is why its adjustment and configuration are of such importance. In addition, if the carburetor is incorrectly tuned, an increased fuel consumption can be observed in a gasoline motor block
Adjusting the carburetor of the Neva MB-2 motor block is carried out as follows:
- The screw of full gas and small gas is removed to the limit.
- Both screws are turned off at 1-1.5 revolutions.
- Next is launching and warming up the motor.
- The throttle control lever is placed in a position in which the engine will operate in minimum speed mode.
- Install minimum stability at stable operation of the unit.
- The idle speed is placed on the maximum.
- Minimum idle speed is made.
- Actions 6 and 7 are performed to uninterrupted (more even by ear) engine operation at idle.
Time for a new ENGINE. Lifan LF390QE Pro
For the long.term and uninterrupted operation of the walk.behind tractor, it is necessary to regularly perform the diagnosis of engine operation, monitor the frequency of oil replacement, as well as observe the operating conditions and time intervals of planned then.
Adjustment of valves
Valve adjustment is a fairly simple procedure, for the implementation of which you will need wrench, screwdrivers and probe. The valve adjustment process is needed to establish optimal and technically correct clearances between the valves of the motor block engine. Valve adjustment on the example of Neva MB-23 (the same principle for everyone)
The adjustment sequence is as follows:
- remove the casing with which the engine is closed;
- Remove the valve box lid;
- make adjustment (see. below);
- set the valve box lid in place;
- put in place the casing.
The valves are located under the valve lid. The size of the gap can be checked with a probe. The gap of the inlet valves is 0.15 mm, and graduation. 0.2 mm. The probe should fit under the valve with the correct size of the gap.
To adjust the valve nut, the probe is weakened, then the adjustment itself is made, and the valve nut is twisted.
The manufacturer focuses on the fact that in the Neva MB-2 motoblocks, the gaps between the ends of the valves and the ends of the pushers (0.1 ÷ 0.2 mm) are provided with the polishing of the ends during the initial assembly of the engine and are not regulated during operation!
Checking and setting up the Neva MB-2 motor block
The main clutch function is the connection of the gearbox to the engine, its disconnection, as well as connecting other working devices to the engine. If an overload occurs during operation, the clutch begins to slip. so other parts of the walk.behind tractor are protected from breakdowns.
Clutch checks can be checked according to the scheme below.
If the clutch lever is on the “off” position, the clutch cable is weakened. Therefore, the stretch video is lowered and in contact with the drive belt. After that, the drive belt and the small video turn into a lowered position. this is how the power supply from the engine to the transmission stops.
If the clutch lever is brought to the “inclusive” position, the clutch cable pulls the tension roller, therefore, the lower part of the belt is tightly pressed, the small pulley gives movement to a large pulley and the power is transmitted.
Adjusting or adjustment of the clutch of the Neva MB-2 motor block is as follows:
- If the clutch lever is turned on, it will lift the tension roller, driving one.time tractor in motion. The correct position is the parallel location of the wedge belts on both sides of the engine pulley.
- If the clutch lever is weakened, then the tension video will fall and turn off the clutch. To avoid turning off the clutch, and therefore slipping of the motor block, you need to monitor the position of the wedge belts, bringing them to a parallel position.
Basic rules for exposing the ignition
Checking and exposing the ignition on the Neva MB-2 walk-behind engine are carried out as follows:
- Candle is cut, electrodes are wiped dry, then soot is removed;
- Between the electrodes, a gap is measured and set;
- The candle case is fixed on the cylinder head;
- The crankshaft is scrolled to 4 times (a launch cord is used for scrolling);
- If the ignition is regular, the white and blue spark should be carved. Its absence or yellow color speaks from a malfunction.
Experience of owners of operation of the Neva MB-2 motor block-reviews from forums
The experience of each farmer is unique. The tips of those who use the same tractor as you are valuable in their work on their land. Further-a few tips from the owners of the Neva MB-2 motor block about maintenance and elimination of malfunctions.
“I bought the one.based tractor Neva MB2 and was very pleased. The unit worked at the first time normally, but a week after the start of operation, white smoke went from the exhaust pipe. Tried to slow down the engine. did not help. It turned out that there was water in the float chamber. I merged gasoline, set it to stole, drained the camera. After that, the unoic tractor worked perfectly. If anyone had a similar problem, I advise you to use my experience!””
“I was faced with such a problem: in the first program, my unoic tractor cultivated normally, but when I switched to the second and worked with the soil, the engine speed did not fall. When deepened into the ground, the cutters stopped. Knowledgeable people suggested that the matter could be in the tugboat of the belt. Adjusted the tensioner and shortened the chain on the clutch handle and the problem was solved! Now I have been working with pleasure, I have been using my Neva MB2 for two years “.
“I am not a newcomer to work with a walk.behind tractor, I’ve been operating for 4 years now. Recently, if you give a load, I began to stall the engine, as if it did not pull I barely drove into the garage, and there were neither cotton nor smoke. The cause of the malfunction was simple: the air filter clogged. I had to replace it and now the car works like a beast “.
You can also help other readers of our site with your reviews on this model of the walk.behind tract and its maintenance and the main malfunctions.
If you are the owner of this model of a walk.behind tractor, you can leave a review about its maintenance and operation, or ask any question of the breakdown or maintenance of this model you are interested in in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.