Repair of the starter of the gas tanker, lawn mowers, trimmers for the grass with your own hands
No matter how high.quality gasoline tools you use, everything can happen to it in the process of construction, and at the most inappropriate moment for this moment. Often problems arise due to the breakdown of the starter. It happens that you will get drunk with a gasoline hole for installing the fencing pillars or mowing the grass with a trimmer, you will start starting the unit, and just have time to pull the starter handle a couple of times, as the rope breaks off, and the engine has already started, dashingly wrapping the rest of the cord to the flywheel, the spring bursts run to the new store buy. But these, of course, are extremes.
Today we will consider the most common case when the breakdown is not so serious and show how to carry out the repair of the starter with your own hands if the cord has broken without any destructive consequences or is not wound due to the fact that the spring just flew inside, went out of the cloth. At least initially I want to believe in it. But in order to find out whether it is or not, you will need to disassemble the starter.
How to repair a starter of a benzo.tool with your own hands?
In the case of a break in the starter cord, everything is clear: we take out the old rope, take the suitable one along the length and thickness (you can linen), stretch it through the hole in the coil, tie the knot. Next, we take the spring to the number we need, only after which we fix the handle. and the voila! about how all this is done is clearly shown below.
But what to do if everything is in order with the rope, and the coil (pulley) of the starter is not wound? Consider this issue step by the example of the starter of the ADA Grounddrill gasoline motorized car, having a pulley with two metal antennae for 2 hooks.
In the case of other types of manual starters of the similar structure, which are widely used in gasoline motorcycles, trimmers and motorized carriers, the entire starter repair process will look similar, differing only in some nuances.
Asseting device and common malfunctions
The easiest way to give the lawn mower for repairs, allocating a certain amount of funds from the family budget, operational and high.quality repair with your own hands is no less simple and convenient to understand the design of the lawn mower and fix all the problems.
The massive and piece manufacture of trimmers is based on the use of generally accepted technology, the typical design scheme consists of certain elements and parts, it is important to know them when carrying out independent repair work:
- top part. The basis of the entire structure, where all important elements are collected, such as the starter, carburetor and the engine of the lawn mower;
- middle part. Hollow rod, inside it is a cable connecting the engine and gearbox, which sets the cutting fishing line for the trimmer. In this part there are mounts for the distribution of weight of the entire structure and a belt for fixing a trimmer for grass on a belt of a person using a trimmer for grass for its intended purpose;
- Bottom part. It has a gearbox and cutting elements that are hidden under a practical casing, which protects the user. The casing provides an increased level of safety, preventing large fractions of garbage, pebbles and glass in a person while working with a gas station.
This is interesting: adjusting the carburetor of the motorcycle Ural
Knowing the internal device and the principle of operation of the trimmer for grass, you can independently carry out repair measures for the design or replace individual unusability of the nodes using the repair instructions.
The most common and often encountered, subject to independent correction of the breakdown of the unit can be called the following problems:
- engine malfunction, due to which the lawn mower is not started and does not work;
- enhanced vibration of the bar motorcosa, which complicates its targeted use;
- increased overheating of the gearbox, its accelerated heating during operation;
- slow and weak functioning of the cutting fishing line at insufficient speeds;
- the clogging of the starter grill causing the engine overheating and its refusal to work;
- rapid and frequent clogging of the carburetor due to the use of poor.quality fuel;
- clogging of the air filter in case of non.compliance with measures to care for the device.
All these problems can lead to the fact that the device will lose its ability to work before ordering the necessary spare parts for non.bosomeds should be carried out by a visual inspection and diagnosis of the device.
Special attention is required by individual spare parts and assemblies of the device, to verify them, you will not have to turn to a professional master, a complex of diagnostic measures will help to identify a consequence of the occurrence of a loss of performance.
Connection schemes for a magnetic starter with a coil of 220 V
Before we move on to the schemes, we will figure out what and how you can connect these devices. Most often, two buttons are required. “Start” and “Stop”. They can be made in separate buildings, and there may be a single case. This is the so.called button post.
Buttons can be in one case or in different
With individual buttons, everything is clear. they have two contacts. One is supplied to one, from the second it leaves. There are two contact groups in the post. two for each button: two for launch, two on the feet, each group for its side. There is also usually a terminal for connecting grounding. Also nothing complicated.
Connection of a starter with a 220 in K to a network
Actually, there are many options for connecting the contactors, we will describe a few. The connection scheme for the magnetic starter to a single.phase network is simpler, so let’s start with it. it will be easier to figure it out further.
Power, in this case, 220 V, floats on the conclusions of the coil, which are indicated by A1 and A2. Both of these contacts are in the upper part of the case (see the photo).
If you connect a cord with a fork to these contacts (as in the photo), the device will be in operation after insert the fork into the outlet. To force contacts L1, L2, L3, you can apply any voltage, and it can be removed when the starter is triggered from the contacts T1, T2 and T3, respectively. For example, at the inputs of L1 and L2 you can apply a constant voltage from the battery, which will have some device that will need to be connected to outputs T1 and T2.
Connecting a contactor with a coil of 220 V
When connecting a single.phase power to the coil, it does not matter to what the output is zero, and on which phase. You can throw the wires. Even most often, the phase is served on A2, since for convenience this contact is displayed on the bottom of the case. And in some cases it is more convenient to use it, and “zero” connect it to A1.
But, as you know, such a scheme for connecting a magnetic starter is not particularly convenient. you can also give the conductors directly from the power source by embeding a conventional scroll. But there are much more interesting options. For example, you can supply power to the coil through the time relay or light sensor, and connect the fishing line for the street lighting trimmer to the contacts. In this case, the phase is made to contact L1, and zero can be taken by connecting to the corresponding coil outlet (in the photo above this is A2).
Scheme with the “Start” and “Stop” buttons
Magnetic starters are most often put to turn on the electric motor. Work in this mode is more convenient if there are “Start” and “Stop” buttons. They are sequentially included in the phase supply circuit to the output of the magnetic coil. In this case, the scheme looks like in the figure below. note that
Magnetic starter to turn on the buttons with buttons
But with this method of turning on, the starter will only be in operation, while the “start” button is held, but this is not what is required for a long operation of the engine. Therefore, the so.called self.clamping chain is added to the diagram. It is implemented using auxiliary contacts on the starter No. 13 and No. 14, which are connected in parallel with the start button.
Connection diagram of a magnetic starter with a 220 V coil and a self.plater chain
In this case, after the launch button returns to the original state, the food continues to enter these closed contacts, since the magnet is already attracted. And the power is supplied until the chain is torn by pressing the “Stop” key or the operation of the thermal relay, if this is in the scheme.
Food for the engine or any other load (phase from 220 V) is supplied to any of the contacts indicated by the letter L, and is removed from the contact with the marking t.
It is shown in detail in what sequence it is better to connect the wires in the next video. The whole difference is that not two separate buttons are used, but a button post or a button station. Instead of a voltmeter, it will be possible to connect an engine, pump, lighting, any device that operates from the network 220 V.
Connecting an asynchronous engine at 380 V through a starter with a coil for 220 V
This scheme differs only in that it connects to the contacts L1, L2, L3 three phases and also three phases go to the load. On the heel of the starter. contacts A1 or A2. one of the phases is started. This is the phase B in the figure, but most often it is a phase with as less loaded. The second contact is connected to the zero wire. A jumper is also installed to maintain the power supply of the coil after releasing the Start button.
A three.phase engine connection diagram through a 220 in 220 in
As you can see, the scheme has not changed. Only in it was a thermal relay added, which would protect the engine from overheating. Assembly procedure. in the next video. Only the assembly of the contact group differs. all three phases are connected.
Repair of a trimmer for grass replacing the starter spring
Removal of the starter of the starter of the lawn mower with your own hands. Often fails a spring that is easy to change in home criteria. It is necessary for its replacement, a cross screwdriver and a hexagonal key that comes with a mower. Device and mechanism of the starting mechanism- ordinary. Disassembly and assembly is not very difficult. Trimmer Reparatur Starter
Replacement of the starter on the trimmer
How to repair a starter on a trimmer with your own hands. How to disassemble and assemble a starter, wind a spring and change the cord.
Installing or replacing the starter of the starter motorcycles, motorcycle, trimmer for grass
But what to do if everything is in order with the rope, and the coil (pulley) of the starter is not wound? We will see this issue step by step on the example of the starter of the ADA Grounddrill gasoline motorized car, having a pulley with 2 metal antennae for 2 hooks.
In the case of other types of manual starters of an identical design, which are extensive used in gasoline motorcycles, trimmers and motorized carriers, the entire starter repair process will look similarly, differing only in some aspects.
Starter repair: disassembly
Unscrew the screw with which the pulley is attached to the starter cover. We take out the antennae, spring
We pull the pulley itself carefully so that the spring does not bounce into the face. Even with the most accurate disassembly, it usually immediately flies out of the coil and sharply turns into a long iron strip or twisted by rings
Gently remove the snow.white coil of the starter. do not be wounded up by the spring!
If the spring burst or one of its hooks-stalks broke, then it will not work to repair the starter and it will not work out-it is required to replace the spring. In order not to waste money to buy a new starter, you can find on sale only her.
In case the starter spring simply fell off, t. e. One of the hooks came out of the hook, enough to stick it, as needed, slightly tightening the hooks more tightly (just do not break off!) Install the spring with an external hook in the groove of the pulley and begin to twist it, immediately holding the spinning of the coil with your fingers and preventing it from jumping out of there.
Clutching the spring to the pulley, with radial movements we wrap the spring inward
The first time to stick a starter spring may not seem so easy, but everything comes with experience. Slightly practice, you can freely wrap the spring into the pulley maximum per minute.
The winding of the starter spring is made. It remains only to assemble the starter and take the spring to the appropriate value
How to repair a starter on a trimmer
One of the key components of shieldcorrosis is a starter designed to facilitate the start of the device engine. Like other parts, it is periodically destroyed. In this case, there are two solutions to the problem: repair the starter of the trimmer for the grass or replace it completely. The second option is simpler, but more expensive. In addition, the necessary part must first be found on the market, since various starters are used for different models of shield. If you have free time and a screwdriver with an appropriate tip, you can restore the functionality of the device, if you know how it works, the malfunctions are typical for it and how to correct them correctly. All this is in this material.
Spring coagulation. Not an easy procedure. Not everyone succeeds install the part to the place for the first time, so do not be upset if it fails. You need to repeat attempts until the action is successful. If you wish, you can look on the Internet where masters tell in detail and show how to easily and quickly perform this operation.
To wind the spring, you need to place the bend in the groove, and then, rotating the coil, carefully lay the part along the inner diameter of the spool. In this case, the spring needs to be kept constantly with your hands
If it is not fixed, the part slides and jumps out, then the winding has to be done again. With proper execution, the spring sits firmly on its seat.
Replacement of the cord
To replace the element, you need to find the coil of the hole in it through which you pass the cord, and then tie the knot. Next, you need to wind the coil with a spring, having completed a few turns.
For example, if the cord wrapped in a circle six times, then to tighten the spring, you need to turn the coil counterclockwise six times. After that, it remains only to draw a rope through the hole and fix the handle on the cord.
The device of the chainsaw starter
Almost all leading manufacturers of chainsaws complete their products with starters of a similar principle of action. It is no coincidence that specialized stores offer universal designs of starters that are equally successful for both Stihl, Husqvarna, Makita chainsaws, and for Chinese semi.official fakes under the named brands. Only starters of domestic production (forester, Urals and a number of others) have some features only.
The principle of operation of the starter for the chainsaw is as follows. A handle is installed in the groove of the case, through which the cable is missed. If the handle is sharply lifted, the cable is stretched, and introduces the drum of a ratchet that transfers the movement to the drum with the slots provided for the shaft. In this case, the crankshaft makes several revolutions, and the working mixture in the space between the piston and the cylinder head is compressed. Accordingly, when lowering the handle, the contact between the ratchet and the slots is lost, and the shaft stops.
With an increase in the volume of the engine, the required amount of fuel-air mixture required for its subsequent ignition is also growing, so the number of jerks for the starting cable for large power saws increases. Therefore, in order to accelerate the return of the drum, baked return springs made of steels with high elastic properties are used.
The relief of the launch of the chainsaw is realized in the following ways:
- Preliminary enrichment of the working mixture, for which there is a special damper in the design of the carburetor.
- By installing an automatic decompression valve, which provides a decrease in the working pressure in the chainsaw cylinder.
- By installing an additional spring, which during the movement of the cable facilitates the spinning of the crankshaft.
- The presence in the design of some chainsaws (for example, Partner S, Maxcut, etc.) the primer. the pump that provides preliminary pumping of the fuel.
This is interesting: malfunctions of chainsaws and how to repair the tire with your own hands
The main malfunctions of the starter of the trimmer for grass
It is not difficult to determine the cause of the breakdown of the starting device. There are several main options:
These details are shown in the photo below.
It may happen that the starting mechanism will be accidentally broken. The consequences will turn out to be deplorable if the ragged rope is wound around the flywheel of a working internal combustion engine: then the spring bursts, the pulley will tear off. But such cases when a complete replacement of the starting node is required, they rarely occur. In most cases, to fix the mechanism, it is enough to put a new spring or replace the cord.
After installing the spring, it should be pulled. The following actions are performed for this:
- Remove the handle from the starter cord;
- Then the rope is inserted into the coil groove;
- They stretch the spring, rotating the coil in the direction opposite to the clock of the clock arrow (reviews);
- make the desired number of revolutions specified in the instructions for the use of the trimmer model used and the corresponding length of the cord used;
- At the very end, the rope is threaded into a hole designed for this, located in the starter cover;
- put the handle in place, fixing it with a node.
If after the repair the spring continues to fly, then you can get rid of this in the following ways:
- Squeeze the suitable piece of the plate into the groove at the location of the spring hook;
- drill holes on two sides of the groove in the coil, into which the spring hook is inserted and fix it using a wire.
Parsing the starting node
They disassemble the launch mechanism in order to install new parts instead of broken in the following sequence:
spin a screw with a screwdriver, fixing the pulley with a starter lid; take out a spring and antennae; Remove carefully with the pulley (you need to unscrew the head or work, having dressed the glasses and gloves before); determine why the launch mechanism has broken; If the spring collapses almost completely, then it is replaced; When the spring exits from the hook, it is installed in the original place, bending the antennae before this (the photographs show the laying process); After the spring plate is installed inside the groove, it is carefully twisted.
Как разобрать триммер
To change the spring, you should work carefully and accurately: it can, under the influence of the effort caused by the installation of it in place, accidentally burst
Even if you carefully remove the video, then the spring strip flies very quickly from the coil and can injure your hand with its sharp edges
Immediately putting a springy plate in the same place does not always work. It often slips, so attempts are required to repeat until the desired result is achieved.
Dismantling, disassembling the starter of a trimmer for grass, replacing parts
First of all, the repair process begins with the removal from the trimmer for the grass of the entire starter. This process is inherently not difficult and will only require twisting several screws with a suitable locksmith tool. It should be noted that when dismantling the mechanism of launching the lawn mower, it is necessary to observe safety precautions, since the strip spring in a compressed state has sufficient energy to injure a person.
Parsing the starter motorcycles
This stage allows the master to establish the reasons for the failure of the launch unit, as well as to defect individual parts. The disassembly work should be performed in the following sequence:
Eliminated spring from a starter coil
Бензокоса. Запуск триммера. Сравнение стартеров: обычный, легкий пуск и супер легкий пуск
Many experts note that the first time the installation of the spring is quite difficult, because the owner when repairing the starter of the trimmer for the grass will need not only the basic skills of the locksmith, but also patience.
The sequence of assembly of the starter of the trimmer for grass
Although the process of assembling the launch unit of the lawn mower is carried out in the reverse analysis of the order, there are several nuances that should be paid special attention to:
- The coil with the spring installed must be turned and mounted in the groove of the starter case so that all the protrusions become in their original place.
Installation of a trimmer coil for grass in the starter case
When assembling the starter, pay attention to the compression spring, which on both sides should be limited by steel springs. If this is not done, then after the first season it will rub the grooves in the pulley case
Recommendations for stretching the strip spring
After installing the starter, it is necessary to dismantle the rope handle and insert it into the groove of the coil. Further, against the move of the pulley when starting, it is necessary to make a certain number of revolutions specified in the operation of the gasoline trimmer for the grass. It is worth noting that on how to put the spring on the trimmer and how the tension will make the tension and further performance of the node depend. At the final stage, we spread the rope into a special hole and fix it with a handle.
Replacing the rope of the starter of the trimmer for grass
At the very beginning, it is necessary to extract a broken cord, select a suitable length depending on the trimmer model for the grass. We extend through a special hole in the pulley and at the other end we tie a knot in order to prevent jumping out the rope from the trimmer starting mechanism for grass. Next, we build a strip spring to the required number of revolutions and mount the handle.
How to replace the starter cord on a trimmer
How to repair a starter on a trimmer
Repair of the starter of a gasoline trimmer for grass may be required at the most inopportune moment. With all this, you can solve the case with 2 methods: replace the broken part or change the entire node. The latter option will cost more. In order to repair the device with your own hands in most cases, you need only a screwdriver with a suitable tip from the tools.
how to replace the starter cord on a trimmer. Starter repair allow you to wind the cord on how to draw on. Repair work will not take much time and do not require special knowledge. How to replace a fishing line for a trimmer on a trimmer. How to replace the cord and replace the starter cord with.
It is enough to know the device, the mechanism of work, aspects of the assembly-disassembly of the starter on the trimmer to achieve a good good result.
The device and principle of operation of the starter on the trimmer
The internal combustion engine is, in principle, the main part of the motorcycles its power lies in the spectrum of 0.5-2.5 liters.With. The movement from it is transmitted by the shaft, which is snight a hollow bar, and then through a gearbox, consisting of gears, already a fishing line or a knife (working body).
The lawn mower also has subsequent elements:
- protective casing;
- a pen;
- a belt created for the convenience of using the device;
- starter for starting a gasoline gasoline engine.
All parts of the motorcycles are presented in the photo further.
The starter on the trimmer is an integral part, which performs the engine starting into operation. It is depicted separately in 2 photos below.
The starter mechanisms of different models of the benzos operate on a similar principle: during the launch of the ICE, the protrusions marked in the photo above the number 1 are included in the hook with dogs 3. Когда движок начинает работать, они ворачиваются в прежнее положение из-за воздействия центробежной силы. Similar role is also played by wires 2.
The process of returning to the initial position of the parts of the mechanism occurs due to the presence of a spring sophisticated around the axis. It unfolds when the rope is pulled.
After releasing the cord, it is drawn and winding due to folding the spring. How to replace the starter cord in Champion chainsaw. Replacing a hand starter on an engine small.
Today, gasoline motorcycles are equipped with starting mechanisms of 2 types:
The starter on the trimmer can work without breakdowns for a long time. How to replace a fishing line for a trimmer in a trimmer Champion T266 How to wind a fishing line for a trimmer to a mowing head. It is impossible to indicate the term of non.penal work. Everything is determined by the initial quality of the device and compliance with the rules of appeal with it.
How to fix a starter on a chainsaw
The reason for the malfunction of the launch system of the chainsaw may be:
- Drive pulley. This part is subjected to high axial and radial loads, therefore, before starting work, it is recommended to inspect the pulley for damage and cracks on the back of the case. If necessary, repair the part or replace it with a new.
- Spring mechanism. If he has lost his properties or there are cracks or breakthroughs on it, it is necessary to replace this element. It is also recommended to inspect the places for the presence of defects.
- The rope of the launch system. The rope should be examined for wear and injuries. If necessary, replace the part and install it with the pulley.
Diagnosis of the tool launch system is carried out as follows:
- Unscrew the fasteners and remove the lid.
- Turn a screw that attaches the mechanism to the protective cover.
- The starter smoothly launch, removing the spring and clamps from it.
- For examination for wear and defects, a reel with a cable is dismantled.
- Check the fuel system for water in it. If there is water inside the system, then the fuel fluid must be replaced.
- Conduct an inspection of the power unit for overflow with fuel fluid. In this case, you need to unscrew and dry the spark plug, pull the starter, dismantling the air damper.
- Check the spark of spark.
Replacement of the cord
In order to replace the cord, the following tools will be required:
Replacing the launch cord is as follows:
- You need to unscrew the fasteners that hold the side cover with a screwdriver.
- Then dismantle the starter from the tool body.
- After that, you need to turn the lid and conduct an inspection.
- Then dismantle the clip and spring.
- Untie the knot on the rope.
- You need to pull out the pulley on which the cord is wound. Remove the cord and replace it with a new.
- Then get the pulley in place and tie the rope on the knot. Set the clip and spring.
- After that, tighten the lid using fasteners.
- At the end, install the starter in place and fasten the fasteners.
The procedure for repairing the start of the launch system:
- Dismantle the starter from the tool.
- Remove the protective cover.
- Wind the cord from the end of the pulley to avoid scrolling the mechanism.
- Pass the second end of the cord in the hole of the protective cover.
- Pull the cord 17-20 cm to check the turn of the pulley of the spring mechanism.
- Check the operation of the spring after stretching and releasing the mechanism.
- Unscrew the circle circle from the side of the generator, removing 3 fasteners.
- Demolish the pulley and cord.
- Check the condition of the parts for wear and the presence of damage and cliffs. If the cliff is small, then you can eliminate the defect by welding.
How to put a spring
In order to install a new spring, the following actions must be performed:
- Gently extract the clip of mechanism.
- Conduct an inspection of the inner part of the clip in which the spring mechanism is located near the C-shaped element.
- Fix and pull the upper part of the spring with your finger and pull the launch mechanism to the side.
- Extract a worn.out mechanism and wind a new spring. Excesses and twisting of the element should be avoided.
- Collect a new spring mechanism. It is recommended to do this slowly so that the mechanism does not unwind.
- Twine the spring and insert it into the starter mechanism.
- Gently fix the clip.
Checking the electric motor
If the button for turning on the device and the sections of the internal wiring turn out to be intact, then you should proceed to check the electric engine. For this purpose, it is necessary to remove the cover cover, having previously unscrewed a few screws with a screwdriver.
The first thing to do after access to the electric engine is to check the operability of the brush unit. If the brushes are worn out over the maximum permissible value, then the electric motor can completely stop or work unstable. In the case when the brushes and the collector are in perfect order, you should proceed with the “call” the engine winding. In order to exclude the likelihood of a breakdown in both contours, one should alternate
Checking the stator and engine rotor. To perform this operation, it is necessary:
- Remove the engine from the electric ships.
- Turn on the multimeter in the resistance measurement mode and check all the collector plates for the break. When checking, there should also be no significant deviations in the testimony of the diagnostic device.
- Check for a breakdown of the rotor winding per mass. For this purpose, you should connect one multimeter probe to the “mass” of the rotor, and the other to any collector plate. The multimeter should be installed in the resistance measurement mode of more than 1 MOM. The resistance of the working engine between the winding and the “mass” should be very large.
- Measure the stator winding resistance indicator. If the resistance is absent, then in this case its malfunction can be stated in this case.
- If the stator wiring is in perfect order, then it is checked by a possible breakdown on the case, in the same way as in the diagnosis of the stator.
When checking in this way, it is possible to establish the cause of the malfunction of the electric motor in 90% of cases. Carry out a check for an interval circuit, which can only manifest itself in the process of engine operation, in this way it will not work, but you can diagnose such a malfunction
According to indirect signs, which are manifested in reducing the power of the electric motor and overheating. If the electric motor is equipped with a thermorele, then such an electric cos, with an inter.flip circuit, will work for a short time, after which the trimmer will automatically turn off the grass. In some cases, the thermorelele can cause a malfunction of the trimmer electric motor for the grass, therefore, in the complex of verification
events should be included “calling” the thermallane using a multimeter or tester.
It is very simple to do this: in good condition, an electric current passes an electric current in a cold engine, in
The electrical circuit will be opened faulty.
The problems of performance of the electrocos associated with the cliff of wires are easily eliminated by swinging contacts, but if the motor “burned out”, you will need to perform a complex rewind process that can
perform only a qualified specialist. In many cases, it is much easier and cheaper to purchase a new engine and install it in the place of burned. This work can be done independently
If the electrician of the trimmer for the grass is in good condition, then you should pay attention to other types of malfunctions that can manifest during operation of the electrocos
The device and principle of operation of the starter on the trimmer
The gasoline engine is, in principle, the main part of the motorcycles its power lies in the range of 0.5-2.5 liters.With. The movement from it is transmitted by the shaft located inside the hollow bar, and then through the gearbox, consisting of gears, already a fishing line or a knife (working body).
Also, the lawn mower has the following elements:
- protective casing;
- a belt designed for ease of use of the device;
- Starter serving for launching a gasoline internal combustion engine.
All parts of the motorcycles are presented in the photo further.
The starter on the trimmer is an integral part, which performs the engine starting into operation. It is shown separately in two photos below.
The starter mechanisms of various models of the benzos work according to the same principle: during the launch of the ICE, the protrusions marked in the photograph above the number 1 are included in the hook with dogs 3. When the engine begins to work, they return to their previous position due to the effects of centrifugal. Similar role is also played by wires 2.
The process of returning to the initial position of the elements of the mechanism occurs due to the presence of a spring screwed around the axis. It unfolds when the rope is pulled. After releasing the cord, it is drawn and winding due to folding the spring. During the launch of the ICE of the lawn mower, the triggering mechanism turns its shaft until it starts to work (starts).
To date, gasoline motorcycles are equipped with two types of starter mechanisms:
The first option is much more common.
The starter on the trimmer can function without breakdowns for a long time. It is impossible to unambiguously indicate the deadline. Everything is determined by the initial quality of the device and compliance with the rules of handling it.
The assembly of the starting node is carried out in a number of stages:
- The coil is turned over, installing it so that the spring bend exactly stands into the groove of the case, as in the photo below;
- lay two washers between which a spring is placed;
- put in place a cup of antennae;
- Twist the screw (photos below).
When making the stated manipulations, it is necessary to lay two goals. If this is not done, then the spring over time damage the plastic cup, and when it is pulled. Because of this, a feeling appears, as if the spring had flown. To eliminate such a drawback, you need to install this part of a larger length or an additional goal.
When such spare parts are absent, you can just unscrew the screw a little, and the starter knot will begin to work without shaken. But this option is temporary. it is better to repair qualitatively as quickly as possible.
Removing and disassembling the starter, replacing broken parts
To repair the starter of the trimmer for the grass, it first needs to be disassembled, and then collect it. This process is not particularly complicated. You will need to work the shape of the screwdriver.
Disassemble the starter mechanism to install new parts instead of broken in the following sequence:
Unscrew the screw that attaches the pulley with the starter lid using a screwdriver; Remove the spring and antennae; Carefully remove the pulley (you need to turn your head or work, after putting on your glasses and gloves); Determine why the trigger worked; If the spring fell apart almost completely, it is replaced; Когда пружина выходит из крючка, она устанавливается на прежнее место, предварительно сгибая антенну (фотографии показывают процесс установки);
After the spring plate is installed inside the groove, carefully tighten it. To change the spring, the work must be performed carefully and accurately: it can accidentally explode under the influence of the force caused by its bringing into effect
Even if you carefully remove the video, the spring tape is very quickly torn off the coil and can injure the hand with sharp edges
To change the spring, the work must be performed carefully and accurately: it can accidentally explode under the influence of the force caused by its bringing into effect. Even if you carefully delete the video, the spring tape is very quickly torn off the coil and can injure the hand with sharp edges.
The assembly of the starting installation is carried out in several stages:
The coil turns over, installing it so that the bend of the spring accurately fits into the groove of the case, as in the photo below;
When making the above manipulations, it is necessary to put two goals. If this is not done, the spring will ultimately damage the plastic cup, and when it is removed, jamming will begin. This makes you feel that spring has come. To eliminate this drawback, it is necessary to install this part of a larger length or an additional goal.
When such details are not enough, you can just unscrew the screw a little, and the starter assembly will start working without fixing. But this option is temporary. It is better to repair it as soon as possible.
After installing the spring, tighten it. To do this, follow the following actions:
- Remove the handle from the starter cord;
- Then the rope is inserted into the groove of the coil;
- The spring is delayed by the rotation of the turn in the opposite direction clockwise (winding);
- Make the required number of revolutions specified in the operating instructions for the used trimmer model for grass, and the corresponding length of the cord used;
- At the very end, the rope is lowered into the hole provided for this, located in the starter cover;
- Place the handle in place by fixing it with a node.
Features of replacing and adjusting the clinic belt
Some models of lawn mowers use polyclinic or so.called streaming straps. They differ in a large efficiency of transmission of torque, and therefore are usually installed on pulleys with a relatively small diameter. Clinical belts are found in professional lawnmands designed for long and variable loads. They are also common on many batteries.
Replacement and adjustment is performed according to the following algorithm:
- Install the lawn mower so as to gain access to the drive mechanism.
- Unscrew the screws fixing the protective shield in the rear of the lawn mower.
- Unscrew the cutting of the cutting nozzle.
- Unscrew the nut of the belt tension roller.
- Remove the belt from the drive mechanism.
- The installation of a new belt perform in the sequence, reverse disassembly.
- Check the belt tension.
- If it sags more than 4-5 mm, weaken the bolt of fastening the tension roller and achieve a stronger tension.
- Make sure the new belt does not hurt the elements of the gas mowing housing.
- Install the cutting nozzle and protective shields in place.
Features of replacing and adjusting the gear belt
Rosted belts in the gas mowers with electric drive are most often installed on two pulleys. One of them is directly on the engine shaft, and can move with it after weakening the fasteners. The driven pulley is usually motionless. To replace the gear belt in such a lawn mower, you need to take the following steps:
- Deange the tool.
- Place the lawn mower so that there is convenient access to the drive mechanism.
- Remove the protective casing.
- Loosen the engine fixation screw and leading pulley on it.
- Put the leading pulley towards the driven to loosen the belt tension.
- If the belt is torn or absent, all the same, perform points 1-5.
- Put on a new belt first on the leading pulley.
- Throw the belt on the edge of the driven pulley and, turning the drive mechanism, take the full installation of the belt on the driven pulley.
- Move the engine with a leading pulley to its starting position to pull the belt.
- Wrap the fixing screws.
- Check the belt tension-it should not sag more than 4-5 mm.
- If necessary, tighten or loosen the belt by first turning and wrapping back the screws of fixing the electric motor.
After replacing and adjusting the lawn mowing belt, set a protective casing in your place.