Warranty development factory trim trimmer will inevitably require replacement fishing line. Having a very rough idea of how to fill the line in the trimmer reel themselves, beginners are reluctant to take up this business. However, with some skills, mastering this uncomplicated science does not present any difficulties, and the following instruction will facilitate this process as much as possible.
First of all, to wind the fishing line, you need to remove the reel from the trimmer
Specific actions will depend on the complexity of the configuration and the type of the product itself:
- small electric trimmers with a working arrangement of the engine and coils in the lower part, as a rule, have side keys on both sides of the reel. When they are pressed simultaneously, the upper part of the coil together with the inner contents for winding the fishing line is disconnected, while the lower part remains on the trimmer. It is desirable to parse the bobbin on a flat, smooth place so that the spring in the design does not jump out and get lost;
- Electric and gasoline trimmers with a curved bar without the possibility of installing the knife, as a rule, have coils with a special thumb: in such constructions one should keep the spool in a stationary position with one hand, and rotate the fixing reel on the rod with a thumb nut with the other counterclockwise. After disconnecting the nut, the entire reel removes.
- electric and petrol trimmers with the ability to install the knife on a straight rod (for example, Stihl trimmers) have a hole under the reel. For the immobility of the rod, a screwdriver or other suitable object is inserted into this hole and, with a slow rotation, such a mutual arrangement achieves when the screwdriver enters the hole, and the reel fixes. After that, the coil body is scrolled clockwise (with the left thread) and removed from the trimmer.
For the second and third cases, the coils, depending on the design, are disassembled in various ways. In the reels with a lamb, the lamb is twisted, in the coils with latches the latches are pressed, and one part of the coil released from the other. If the halves of the spool connect with thread, then it is enough to turn them in opposite directions with your hands until complete unscrewing.
We wind up the fishing line.
Slowly completed disassembly of the spool-spool without losing its spare parts allows you to go to the main task. winding into the reel line. Technological features of the spool design and the number of working antennae determine the sequence of actions.
Coil with one working tendril.
The easiest option and a simple sequence of actions:
- The dimensions of the reel and the length of the original factory winding determine the length of the fishing line recommended for winding. 2 5 m.
- One end of the line is inserted into the fixing technological hole located inside the spool.
- The fishing line is wound on the drum in the opposite direction of the spool on the trimmer product direction. as a rule, on the inside of the reel, the arrow indicates which side is being wound.
- A small piece of fishing line is left free to bring it outside. it is fixed in a specialized groove on the inside of the reel, designed to hold the winding when assembling the spool in working condition.
- The left end of the fishing line is passed through the hole in the outer part of the reel.
- The reel halves are assembled and put on the trimmer boom.
Coil with two working antennas.
In this type of spools, the number of grooves for winding fishing line lying on the inside of the reel should be determined:
- one groove. both antennae are wound together along one groove;
- two grooves. each antenna is wound on an individual groove.
For both cases, a 2-3 m long line is taken. In single-coil reels, the line pulls into the through the hole, its ends (antennae) are folded together and aligned, and then wound in the opposite direction of rotation of the reel on the bar side. inside the arrow usually indicates the correct winding direction. In the presence of locking grooves, the ends of the fishing line are threaded into them or are held with the fingers of the free hand, threaded into the through hole of the outer half of the reel, the spool is closed and mounted on the bar of the trimmer product.
The difference between winding a fishing line in double-coil reels is that the original length of the fishing line 2–5 m long is folded in half (to determine the middle fold), and the wrapped loop is inserted into a particular groove between the grooves. Both antennae fishing line is wound each in its slot, fixation of the antennae and the assembly of the coil is similar to the above option with one groove.
The first implementation of this procedure may seem long and rather difficult, but with time and experience, you will solve this task much faster and easier.
Automatic winding of the fishing line on the reel.
There is a kind of reels in which the automatic mechanism winds itself. all you have to do is to fill the line correctly with the user. The line passes through the hole on the inside of the case, its antennas threads through the hole on the outer case without winding, the reel is assembled, and as the winding button is turned, the line inside wounds independently. In such a spool, it is impossible to wind the coil incorrectly: the mechanism itself will determine the correct direction since it can only spin in one direction.