The trimmer petrol Patriot RT 3355 is designed to trim and mow low grass on lawns, streets, around trees, along curbs, on lawns and garden areas. The unit is successfully used both on flat and relief, uneven areas. The manufacturer improved the model with regard to convenient transportation and easy use: the rod is made detachable, quickly assembled and disassembled. Comfortable operation adds a wide shoulder strap with adjustable length. Quick start is simplified by a primer.
Model Description Patriot RT 3355
- Universal unit: the use of fishing line allows you to work on mowing lawns and flower beds, changing to a cutting knife allows you to cut dead wood, weeds with a rigid or elastic stem, pruning shrubs.
- Comfortable management and operation. The use of innovative vibration protection in the design, the selection of the optimal instrument balance.
- Ergonomic handle and shoulder strap.
- The primer facilitates the start, removes the load from the starter.
- Maintenance is affordable and convenient. If necessary, quick repairs and troubleshooting in the ignition and in the filter compartment are carried out.
- Engine power 1.8 hp allows you to efficiently perform continuous work for 4-4.5 hours.
- Engine displacement is 033 l.
- A sharp knife with a diameter of 230 mm. The rotation frequency of the knife is 8000 rpm.
- Strong reliable fishing line with a diameter of 2.4 mm.
- Coverage 460 mm.
- The handle is a bicycle type.
- Net 6.6 kg.
- Gross 8.6 kg.
- Overall dimensions 95 x 36 x 23 cm.
Preparation and filling of the fuel mixture in the Patriot RT 3355 trimmer
- The mixture for a two-stroke engine is made only from original Patriot oils and AI 92 high-octane gasoline.
- For cooking, use a special canister from the trimmer. The layout is adapted for gasoline and oil specific model 3355.
- Gasoline is poured to the mark for gasoline liquid.
- The corresponding brand of Patriot oil for a two-stroke engine is poured into it.
Video: How To Install A Disc Properly On A Patriot Trimmer
- With a few shakes, the mixture is brought to a uniform state.
- Preparation of the mixture in a conventional gas canister is carried out with exposure to the proportions of gasoline / oil 32: 1.
- Preparing the fuel mixture directly in the trimmer tank is not recommended.
- Preparing a serving of the mixture is recommended for one, maximum two dressings.
- The mixture should be poured with the engine turned off, away from sources of open flame.
Stages of launching the trimmer petrol Patriot RT 3355
- Freshly prepared mixture is poured into the tank.
- Moves up to the “cold” position, the choke lever.
- The ignition on the control handle is set to the “on” position.
- 5-7 clicks on the primer button to fill the carburetor mixture.
- The trimmer is laid on a stable surface at a safe distance from objects and people. Avoid contact of the trimmer head or cutting knife with the ground.
- The gas trigger is pressed on the control handle and locked in this position.
- The trimmer is held with one hand, and the starter handle is pulled with the other hand until it “engages”. At this point, the handle jerks sharply before starting the engine.
The engine is started with a preliminary pulling of the cord. It is not worth doing sharp jerks of an unstretched cord or pulling the cord all the way because of the high probability of starter breakage.
- Set the choke lever to the middle position.
- The starter handle must be pulled several times before starting the engine.
- Warm up the engine for 5-10 seconds. Move choke lever down. Trigger the trigger to unlock.
- Gently pulling the trigger of the gas, bring the engine to maximum speed. Start to work.
- They mow while holding the trimmer firmly by the ergonomic handles.
- For a warm engine, the operations described above are performed without pressing the primer. In this case, the air damper is placed in the lower position.
The trimmer is equipped with a semi-automatic line feed system. When operating at maximum speed, hit the ground slightly with the pressure head so that the length of the fishing line increases by 2.5 cm.