How to work with an electric saw
Electric saws, like any tool, require compliance with certain rules of work. Equipped with sharp cutting disks or canvases connected to the power supply of saws are unsafe tools. Incorrect treatment can lead to serious injuries of the operator. Therefore, use the electric saw with maximum caution, observing certain safety rules.
JV102D Cordless 12V Jig Saw #makita #shorts
Since this power tool is an equipment that is characterized by increased injuries, a certain safety precautions must be observed when working with a saw.
General safety requirements
Persons who have reached the 18 years who have passed the briefing and practical classes on working with these tools should be allowed to work with compasses. Employees are strictly prohibited by smoking at the workplace. Also, the staff must have an idea of the methods of fire extinguishing and first aid. A first.aid kit and fire extinguisher should be in easily accessible places. In case of poor health, the machine gun must refuse to perform work.
Safety requirements before starting work
There should not be extraneous objects at the workplace. All objects from the unit (wretched and adjusting keys) should be removed, as well as free all approaches to it. Paul near the workplace should be nonsense, clean and dry to avoid the operator’s accidental fall on a working machine. The machine should be well grounded.
Operator’s clothes should be well fastened and refined. You can not approach the machine with developing ends of clothing. Long hair needs to be selected and hidden under a headdress. The eyes of the machine gun should be protected by glasses, and the respiratory tract. a respirator or a regular medical mask (can be bought at a pharmacy). It is also recommended to protect with special headphones and hearing organs.
Before you start the saw, you should check:
- serviceability of the saw disk (whether there are broken incisors, pollution, sharpening quality);
- reliability of its fastening;
- the correct installation of a crumbling knife and guide tires;
- The presence of a protective casing.
How to use a Jigsaw. Basics
If you use a hand.handed saw with a short electric cable, you will need an extension cord so that the operator can freely move within the working area. A manual electrical saw should be equipped with a smooth starting system to eliminate the leap of the tool at start.
If it is not provided for by the design of the unit, then you can connect a smooth start through an external module made by yourself or purchased in China.
Safety rules during work
Before starting to saw a circular saw, let the machine work at idle. If deviations in the operation of the unit are detected, it should be turned off and eliminated. In the process of sawing, the following rules should adhere to.
- Starting the work, the machine man should be on the left of the machine, near the left (front) angle of the desktop, so that when the part is random, it does not injure the operator.
- The workpieces before the cutting, should be carefully examined to exclude the presence of nails, ice, dried dirt or concrete, which can get to the fishing line for a cutting cutter.
- Never pass any objects over the rotating saw of the unit.
- If the board has a crack or knot, then at the time of approaching the saw to these places should slow down the workpiece of the workpiece.
- You can not bring the workpiece with your hands close to the saw. There are special pushers for this.
- You can not use a circular saw with a blazing knife and a protective casing.
- To change the disk on a circular saw, you must first completely de.energize the unit. Turning off it with a button will not be enough.
If a partner helps to take a board, then he must also adhere to the rules:
- The board should be taken without distortion;
- The part can be removed from the table only after it is completely passing through the crumbling knife;
- Having accepted the part, it should be put aside (folding into stacks) and cleaned the workplace near the saw disk from scraps using a long stick;
- It is forbidden to pull the workpiece on itself during sawing.
- The supply of the board on the saw should only be from the side of the machine gun, which controls the movement of the workpiece.
Rules for working with disk saws
Working with manual and stationary disk saws requires compliance with a certain sequence of actions, which we will consider below.
If you have to work with a manual disk saw, then you first need to choose a saw disk that corresponds to the upcoming type of work, adjust the depth of sawing and tilt of the equipment. The depth of the drunk saw is installed according to the following principle: the tooth of the saw disk should protrude from the workpiece either up to half or completely.
- fix the workpiece on the workbench with a clamp (you can not hold the processed part with your hands);
- place the tool on the workpiece so that the saw disk does not touch it;
- run the unit engine and wait until the equipment gains full speed;
- Holding the device firmly in the hands, produce sawing, pressing the sole of the hand saw to the workpiece;
- After sawing, you should make sure that the casing has returned to its original position, after which you need to turn off the device.
Important! You should never leave the unit disconnected from the network with a locked start button. When the power plant is included in the network, the engine will be launched, which can lead to an injury to people nearby.
To start work on a circular inpatient machine, follow the following actions.
- Choose the desired diameter of the saw disk, which will correspond to the processed material in your parameters, and install it on the unit shaft. It is necessary to use a meter with a dial or a conventional caliper to check the distance from the disk to the guide slits of the table. You need to check the distance at the beginning and end of the disk. The maximum discrepancy should not exceed 0.05 mm.
- Adjust the required height of the disk over the workpiece. It should rise above it no more than the height of the cutting element.
- Set parallel emphasis at the desired distance from the saw disk. The width (length) of the product that turns out after cutting the workpiece depends on this distance. It should also be strictly parallel to grooves on the desktop (offset of not more than 0.05 mm).
- Install a crumbling knife. It should be at a distance of about 5 mm from the incisors and be on the same line with a saw disk. This is easy to check with a ruler, placing it between the cutting cutters.
- Turn on the machine, wait for the set of full engine speeds, lay the workpiece along the parallel stop, after which, clutching it to the table and cut, perform sawing.
What you need to know about the jigs
If you carefully consider the assortment of files in the store, you can notice that they differ from each other in shape and color of the shank, teeth size, length. None of these parameters affect how to insert a file into the jigsaw, unless you inherited the old Makita or Bosch tool. For the first models of these brands, files with special slots were produced, and now they cannot be on sale.
The shape of the shank
Когда электрические лобзики только появились, единого стандарта для шлиц пилок не существовало. Today there is no need to look for a canvas for a specific tool model. These products are universal and suitable for all modern jigsaws. The exception is the outdated models of such companies as Dewalt, Stayer, Skil, BlackDecker and some others equipped with column or screw holders. For them, canvases with U-shaped shanks are produced.
Such shanks can be with a hole for additional fixation or without a 220-Volt source.ru
Since not only professionals, but also most home masters began to use an electrician, this tool began to produce all famous manufacturers. There was a need to standardize the files so that they approach all models, regardless of the brand and the type of holder. And now the so-called “Boshevsky” tailings of T-shaped forms are the most common. They are similar to this letter on the sides.
Type of cutting canvas
Before working with an electrician, you need to insert a canvas suitable for the cut material into it. Which one to choose, the color of the shank will tell. Such color marking helps not to get confused in the variety of cutting edges that differ not only in the size of the teeth, but also their shape and wiring.
But it is easy to remember that the denser the material, the smaller the tooth of the cutting canvas should be. For rubber and cardboard, files with a wavy edge are used, for ceramics. straight with abrasive spraying, for laminate. with a cutting edge on the back of the tooth. And universal blades have a variable size of the teeth.
The thickness and width of the blade also are of importance, since you can use the jigsaw not only for gross direct cuts, but also for figured cutting. Therefore, for the cut of the bar and the creation of carved platbands from the thin board, different wood files are used. A complex cut with rounding is much more careful if it is not made with a regular, but with a thin file.
Advice! The length of the canvas must be selected according to the thickness of the workpiece. it should pass it through. But it is better not to use too long a blade for thin materials, it is deformed during cutting, and the saw is not accurate enough.
Types of mounts and methods of installing files
Different tools have a jerk for an electrolobian can differ in fastening design. It is located on a movable rod and is subjected to large loads with it during the operation of the device, which become critical when using an incorrectly selected or dull blade. Therefore, it is so important to choose the right file, monitor its condition and make a replacement in time.
On a note! When buying an electrician, pay attention to the quality of the material and the execution of the mobile part of the tool and fastening on it. As a rule, they are more often than other parts and require repair.
The first such tools had not too convenient mounts, but manufacturers constantly tried to make this knot as simple as possible and automate the process of installing the cutting canvas to attract consumers’ attention to their products. As a result, different types of file holders appeared, thanks to which the work of an electrician became much more comfortable.
The principle of fastening the files in all modern devices is based on the use of mechanisms that clamp and hold the shank in a stable position. But the installation process itself varies depending on the type of holder.
Quickly recessed holders
The most modern and convenient today are rapidly and rapid fasteners, which are equipped with most household electrical jigsaws. The mechanism is driven by a simple press on the latch. a button or lever, as a result of which the fastening slot is unclenched, and with a repayable action it is again compressed. The shank is inserted into this slot and inserted. There is nothing complicated in how to change the file on an electrician: the worn is easily removed from the unclenched mount, and a new one rises in its place.
Different models of the clamp control can be located on the side or on the front side of the holder. The fact that the saw got up normally will tell a characteristic click. But you can check the reliability of the mounting by trying to pull out the canvas with your hands, releasing the latch. It should not pop up.
note! Insert, change and check the reliability of the file of a file only on the tool turned off or put on the fuse.
A cartridge with a radial clamp also refers to fast.removing mechanisms. Usually on the front side it is closed with a protective shield. Before inserting the blade into the jigsaw, the shield should be lifted (or moved down depending on the model of the tool), and turn the clamp lamb clockwise. The shank is inserted into the open slot to the stop, after which they clamp it, returning the lamb back. The whole process takes a few seconds.
Classification of devices
Basically, the classification of lobby consists only of what purpose the tool has, so based on this jigsaw there are:
- household. designed to perform small and low.cost work. Machines of this type can have power up to only 500 watts and work for half an hour, this will be quite enough.
- Professional sawing machines are necessary for work requiring large labor costs. The power of such a stationary jigsaw is much larger, 700-1500 watts, it can work for them for 3 hours without interruption. It is intended specifically for constant professional activity.
- The production unit is much larger than previous species, they are performed in the production sector, so the duration increases to 20 hours.
Also, the device can be classified depending on the saw material. It is on this that the type of device depends, as well as the saw, which is cut.
The main characteristics
The sawing machine has various characteristics. Depending on the price of the device, as well as its main purpose, the characteristics change, those that are necessary for work are added.
The main characteristics include the following:
- Power is such a characteristic on which the work of the tool depends, the speed of the cut. The higher the power, the more complex material the unit can process. It will be not only a wooden structure, but also various metal products.
- The depth of the cut, on which the material is capable of cutting the jigsaw. Standard depth is considered a cut of a tree for 5 cm. With an increase in depth, the ability to cut not only wood, but also metal increases.
- The number of moves. It is this characteristic that allows you to determine the accuracy and accuracy of the saw. A larger number of revolutions per minute indicates that the sawing will be of high quality, and there are few chips. The average indicator is 1,500 moves per minute, an indicator for artistic recovery is 3,000 moves per minute.
- The size of the desktop determines the size of the material and the possibility of sawing it. The larger the size of the table, the more work you can do on it. However, the cost of a jigsaw with a large working surface will be higher.
Additional characteristics include the following:
Additional functions are designed for more convenient cutting, as well as for the professional activity of the master. An ordinary person for domestic purposes rarely uses these functions.
How to work with an electrician: features and rules
Depending on the type of material, the rules of the section are slightly different. And in order to avoid mistakes, you need to familiarize yourself with how to work as an electrician in one case or another.
How to cut metal
When cutting metal, use a file with small teeth. For thin and soft material, such as copper, aluminum can be set higher than. The level of more than 750 W is considered optimal. And, in order to reduce friction, you should periodically drip oil during operation.
Important! When cutting sheet metal for it, it is better to lay the plywood, which will reduce vibration.
How to cut a tree, woody stove, plywood
The largest range of saws is presented specifically to cut these materials. But they need to be used for their intended purpose. The number of moves should be set, starting from the maximum tool values.
For the cut in this case, files with large teeth from 2 to 6 mm will be required. The more complicated the type of work, the lower their size. A direct section can be carried out at high speeds, and with figured. reduced rotation speed.
Having mastered the basic principles, how to work properly by an electric jigsaw on wood, faner and wood-based stove, not only an adult, but also a child can cope with such a task.
How to cut a metal tile
In this case, the greatest difficulty is the profile of metal tiles. And, in order to correctly draw a cut, it is recommended to fix a sheet of material between the bars from both sides. This will exclude vibration and create a certain gap for convenient work.
Important! In order not to spoil the coating of the metal tile during the cut, you need to wrap the sole of the tool with a cloth.
How to cut plexiglass, plastic
The same files as for metal are suitable for cutting this material. You should set the minimum position of the pendulum passage or disconnect it completely. Process plastic, plexiglass at minimum speeds.
How to cut ceramics, porcelain tiles
When cutting these types of materials, files with an abrasive along the edge should be used. In this case, the pendulum course must be turned off, and the workflow should take place at maximum speed. For cutting ceramics and porcelain tiles, in rare cases, use a jigsaw, as these files quickly become unusable and require replacement.
How to cut a laminate
When cutting this material, the complexity is only that chips are formed along the edge. To avoid this, you need to use a file with versatile teeth. And at the same time draw a cut not from the front, but from the inside.
Features of cutting up rectilinear elements
This type of work by an electrician does not require complex manipulations. It is enough to make a marking and smoothly conduct a tool on it. But you can also facilitate the process using special devices.
Drilling with a guide tire
This metal ruler with a groove, which is necessary to install a special sole of an electrician and allows us to greatly simplify the work. When using the guide tire, you need to make markings initially, and then fix it. In this case, the jigsaw moves along the device and makes an even cut.
The use of parallel emphasis
All models of Bosch, Interskol and other manufacturers have a hole for the rod of parallel stops. This device provides an even section of various materials. But when using it, you need to tightly press the jigsaw to the absolutely flat surface.
Important! Install parallel emphasis on parts that will go aside during cutting, is not recommended.
The marking of the line drank
How to cut a jigsaw to cut off the workpiece evenly? This question is interested in many masters involved in carpentry. Experts recommend in this situation to outline a fishing line for a trimmer of sawing and securely fix the material on the surface. Working with long canvases, you can use even rails as guides. Clamps are perfect for fixing.
The step.by.step process of the line of the line drank:
- Before cutting out the blanket evenly, it is necessary to make markings on the material using the ruler.
- The required distance will need to be measured on both sides. The marks are connected, thereby forming a fishing line for a cutting trimmer. If there is a need to create a curly line, you need to pre.depict it on paper and only then transfer it to the sawed material using a copy.
- Marking is applied to the surface with a dark marker.
- Cutting the workpieces begins with drilling holes in the central part.
- In the course of work, the blade should be directed from the center to the marking line. Only after that you can cut the workpiece around the perimeter of the circle.
Advice! You can not lean on a jigsaw during work, trying to increase the pressure on the material and quickly cut the workpiece.
Methods of working with an electrician without chips on different materials
Using an electrician you can process a large number of products (wooden, metal, tin, plastic). When working with each type of material, you need to adhere to the recommendations of specialists and correctly configure the tool, changing the pressure force, the speed and smooth movement of the unit. Below you can find the answer to the question of how to cut various materials with an electrician.
How to cut metal
Zapal Zapil cloves should be small. The recommended step of cloves is within 1-2 mm. The pendulum mode on the unit is turned off, the speed of the speed is put at the lowest mark.
Do not lean during the cutting of the metal on the tool. Moving should be smoothly. A fishing line for a trimmer saw on a pre.fixed canvas is placed as close to the support as possible.
Advice! So that the electrician does not overheat, it is recommended to take small breaks during work.
How to cut a tree, woody stove, plywood
To work with wood-brown stove and wooden bars, you should choose files with an average size of teeth. The step interval should reach 3-4 mm. The speed is set to the maximum indicator. If there is a need to increase the speed of the cutting of the boards, you can turn on the function of the pendulum passage.
To avoid damage, it is best to cut the canvas from the back side. In the course of work, the tool is pressed to the tree/faner/wood-bruise. You need to move slowly.
How to cut a metal tile
How to make an even cutter on a metal tile? If the cut of short blanks of this material is performed, it should be borne in mind that against the backdrop of the back-standing movements of the unit, slight extension of bumps in the zones where the sheet makes a wave is possible.
The length of the file for sawing the metal tile should be at least 11 cm. It is advisable to use jigsaws with rubberized guides, which will make it possible not to tear off the paint from the surface of the sheet in the site of the cut.
How to cut plexiglass, plastic
File for working with plastic and plexiglass at home should be with small teeth. To ensure the maximum spray, experts advise to set the function of the pendulum passage to the lowest indicator. The recommended stroke frequency is less than 40 % of the maximum permissible value.
How to cut ceramics, porcelain tiles
Coramic products will require carbide files for cutting a ceramic product, and only diamond saws can work with porcelain tiles. To make a rectilinear cut, you should use wide canvases with the presence of carbide attacks. If you can’t make holes with a jigsaw, it is worth using special forceps. The pendulum turns off. In the course of work, it is unacceptable to push the tool.
How to cut a laminate
In order to cut holes on the laminate, it will be necessary to use the files of the reverse cut. If the master has only ordinary saws in the arsenal, it is better to carry out work on the saw on the back of the canvas.
The speed can be set to the maximum permissible indicator. To avoid the appearance of chips, it is best to turn off the pendulum mode. In the course of work, easy pressing of the power tool to the canvas is permissible.
Column mounts with bolts
Despite the relative complexity of the fastening, the jigsaws with such holders are still produced. To fix the files, they have metal pads with holes for bolts. There can be one bolt. fastener, or two. fasteners and adjusting. In old models, they have a straight slalit under a flat screwdriver. In new slots in the form of hexagonal holes for a special hexagonal key, which comes with the tool.
There are a key holders on the case or tool cable so that it is always at hand on the source onlineetrade.ru
Before inserting the canvas into an electrician, the bolts weaken, and after installing the shank in the slot, they are tightened again. To avoid distortions, they are pulled a little and alternately, controlling the position of the file with the help of a square. Files with any shape of the shank, even outdated models are approaching this type of fastening.
When replacing the file, it is important to know what and what are you going to change to. Even if you work only with wood, then the replacement of the saw canvas may be needed due to wear of the old or change of timber thickness.
All saws have their own designations. Those used for wood work are marked by the HCS abbreviation, and those that have a metal marker for metal.
- Choosing a saw for working with a jigsaw, it is worth knowing what material will be processed by it. For soft materials, high.carbon steel tools are suitable.
- If you need to get a straight cut, you should choose a straight saw with wide teeth.
- Subtle models are used in shape for cuts.
- Laminate is recommended to be cut with special devices that have a reverse tilt.
- But metal tools, as a rule, are not straight, their teeth have a different size.
- For steel, it is recommended to use a wave tool.
- Files that have no teeth at all (with carbide spraying) are suitable for ceramics, but medium teeth are needed for plastic.
- Do not choose short models. According to the rules, the saw should get out of the saw material.
- Do not use a tool with too large teeth, this can damage the material.
To create a lobby with your own hands, you do not need to have superpowers:
- We make a working table that will serve as a support. This requires a sheet of wood or metal. Lay the size of the base, which will be approximately four times higher than the size of the saw;
- At the bottom of the support we fasten the factory device. For fasteners, you can use screws with a head;
- The design is mounted on the table.
The trick is that the manual jigsaw is cheaper, but working with it is more convenient on a stand. This will avoid irregularities and shifts when working with the material.
Do.it.yourself jigsaw machine is a real help for loners, which there is no one to hold part of the sawn.out element.
Homemade jigsaw machine from the compressor from the refrigerator
The drive of this design will be an electric motor, but not from the washing machine, as in one of the options described above, but from the compressor of the refrigerator.
The idea of a home.made belongs to the author of the YouTube channel Khám PHá và sáng tạo.
First of all, it will be necessary to extract an electric motor from the compressor housing. After that, cut a circle from a piece of thick rubber, and fasten the engine to it.
Plastic screeds are used to fasten the electric motor. In the rubber itself, you need to drill holes.
The base is a disk carved from a sheet of metal. We weld steel corners to it, and then fasten the rubber “pillow” with a motor.
We weld three legs to the lower part of the base. rings from a round steel pipe, and put on them rubber plugs.
Then you need to make a rack. Cut two pieces of a rectangular professional pipe, connect at an angle of 90 degrees., and weld to the base.
Another metal disk is welded on top of the rack. it will be a working table. Cut a groove under a file.
At the last stage, it remains only to paint the machine. To do this, it is convenient to use aerosol paint in spray cans.
We are in advance: how to make a simple alarm for garage with your own hands
You can watch the step.by.step process of manufacturing a stationary electrician with your own hands in the author’s video.
The design turned out to be compact and quite easy to manufacture. This is the best option for a small home workshop.
Such a homemade machine is perfect if you are engaged in the manufacture of various wood crafts.
What canvases uses an electrician
In the traditional performance, the electric jigsaw is equipped only. But actually it is not. A jigsaw with an electric drive is often equipped with an abrasive canvas, as well as a blade.
Abrasive.type canvases work on the principle of a file or file. A blade canvas is the same knife that is convenient to cut rubber, plastic and other materials with a soft structure.
Of course, in the vast majority of cases, an electrician is used to cut materials. To effectively saw, the jigsaw is equipped with a serrated canvas. For electrolobsics, canvases of increased thickness and improved strength are used.
Start work: how to enable an electrician and start sawing
As in traditional hacksaws for metal, electrolobsics are used for cutting a saw gear blade. There is a wideest species variety of paintings. The gear can vary both the type of fastening to the spindle of the jigsaw, and the profile of the teeth themselves.
One of the main parameters of saw gear is the material of manufacturing the canvas. The gear canvas may be at the heart of several grades of steel:
For cutting metal, it is recommended to use canvases based on high.speed steel HSS. Such canvases are characterized by increased strength and excellent resistance to wear. The gear is dull and licks quite slowly.
The main disadvantage of HSS.based paintings is a high price. This brand of steel is very expensive.
Many manufacturers of equipment for metal electrolobsics try to reduce the reducing of the canvases. For this purpose, BI-METAL technology is increasingly being introduced more and more often. Bimetallic canvases are created immediately from 2 steel marks. The canvas array itself is cheap carbon steel, which is of low hardness, but demonstrates excellent flexibility. Cutting edge (gear). high.quality HSS steel, which confidently cuts absolutely any metal.
Bi-metal canvases are very inexpensive. Their price exceeds the cost of analogues from cheap HCS. But such canvases are still much cheaper than HSS gear.
Work with end saws
Washed chasing lumber using a end saw significantly increases productivity Gadgets-Reviews.com
The end saws are designed to make accurate cutting of any lumber at a given angle (this is much more difficult to do this). Basically, such a power tool is needed at furniture production and repair enterprises. Nevertheless, many domestic craftsmen perform work on the end saw and this is not necessarily the co.category carpenters. Such a tool is needed both in everyday life and industry.
The most popular and functional brands of end saws
The slope of the saw in the horizontal plane: 60 ° to the right and 47 ° to the left, in the vertical. from 0 ° to 45 ° the source Rezon.ua
Here is a list of the most popular and functional models that are in demand in Europe and Asia:
- Makita. The whole tool from a Japanese company under this brand is considered “one of” or even the best power tool in the world.
- Metabo. German company engaged in the production of high.quality power tools with a long.term operational resource.
- Bosch. Another German, which is very popular due to high quality and expanded functionality laid down by the manufacturer.
Of course, there are other good manufacturers, but there is more “how the card will lie down”. That is, you can buy a good model, but not be able to repair it. For example, anchor burned down on the Stark manual saw, but on the Internet you cannot find suitable for all parameters (either shorter or longer several millimeters). you need to order at the factory.
High accuracy of the cut due to laser markup and high.quality sawing disk source DASINSTRUMENT.com.ua
All saws for ending of lumber, regardless of the model, are divided not only into manual (portable) and stationary, but also standard and multifunctional. For example, in the verge of photography, you see the German model Bosch PCM 8, which has laser marking, which allows you to cut lumber at a very accurate angle that is only possible for this modification of the tool. Multifunctional end saws are much more expensive than standard models, and if you want a well.known brand, you will have to fork out. But this is not a waste of money to work with a good quality end. such investments result in saving funds.
Work on a stationary.type end.type end will always be more accurate, since the fishing line for the cutting trimmer mainly (for new models) is blocked by a laser, and the feed disk according to the pendulum type will not deviate by a millimeter. Of course, an experienced specialist will cut off the workpiece at any angle, but the beginning master is simply not within the power of physical terms (you need to “fill” his hand). But, nevertheless, you need to figure out which cut can make a end saw.
Opportunities to work with a pitch:
- Both stationary and mobile versions of power tools have the ability to make a cut on a horizontal plane with a change in the angle of the end cut. In manual models, such a turning point is not limited, and in stationary saws, the deviation of the rack and/or table is set by the manufacturer and is indicated in the related documentation.
- Also, work on the end saw allows you to change the cut angle relative to the horizontal plane. In different models (manual and stationary) it looks different. That is, the slope of the support cover or table can be carried out left or right at 45 °, and in some cases up to 60 °.
But all these functions depend on the manufacturer: that is, what the plant has invested in a particular project, then you can do it with this power tool. In fairness, it should be noted that a saw disk can not only beg a board or bar at a certain angle, but also cut them along the fibers. For example, a wide and long board can be dissolved on the rails of the desired width and if it is a manual power tool, then the length of the board has absolutely no value.
The tougher the workpiece will stand, the more accurately the cutting line for the trimmer of the cut and the desired angle is the USAMODELKINsource.ru
Therefore, the capabilities of end saws are enough. this is a change in the angles of cut not only in the horizontal, but also in the vertical plane. To make the necessary corners as a result, the workpiece must be reliably fixed on the desktop village or on the workbench. Modern multifunctional saws are usually provided for fixing tools in the form of clamps, but for a manual disc saw you can and should be used mobile clamps. In extreme cases, the workpiece can be screwed to a wooden workbench with self.tapping screws.