Why the lawn mower and a trimmer for the grass do not start possible causes and ways to eliminate them
If a trimmer for grass or a lawn mower is not started, then any desire to mow grass disappears. Very often, the owners of these tools face difficulties in starting a two.stroke or four.stroke engine after winter, when the tool was not operated for a long time. If this situation has occurred, then do not rush to take the tool for repair. Start finding a malfunction from less to larger, and with a 100% probability you will be able to start a benzotrimer engine. Where to start searching for a malfunction when the lawn mower does not start, we will consider step by step with all the details.
Hand starters are used to launch gasoline trimmers. Through such starters, manual movement of the crankshaft is carried out. At the same time, it is important to turn on the ignition so that when the crankshaft rotates, the fuel mixture entering the cylinder could be ignited. Inflammation of the first portion of the mixture will entail the launch of the engine, and at the same time the trimmer for the grass is ready to operate.
However, it often happens that attempts to start the engine come to naught. Naturally, when after 5 attempts to start the engine, it is not possible to achieve success, then you need to start diagnostic measures. There is a special sequence that should be followed to find the reason why the lawn mower is not started, and successfully eliminate it. The sequence of verification has the following format:
- Check the presence of fuel in the tank, as well as the quality of a mixture of gasoline with butter
- Determine the color of the spark plug, as well as signs of its functioning
- Make sure an air filter
- Check the fuel filter that is responsible for cleaning gasoline with oil entering the carburetor
- The serviceability of the sapun
- The reason that the lawn mower is not started, there may be a exhaust channel or muffler
It is these nodes that are the main sources of the problem of difficult trimmer for the grass. A more difficult problem is associated with a malfunction of the carburetor, which needs to be adjusted. Consider each node separately to find out the reasons why the trimmer for the grass does not start, and eliminate them with your own hands.
If you liked the article, please share it
Do not understand why the lawn mower is not started, then initially make sure that there is a fuel in the tank. Often, beginners forget that it is necessary to periodically make pauses to season the tool with a gasoline mixture. If the gas mushroom tank is empty, then of course it will not start, no matter how much you try to do it.
If there is a fuel in the tank, but it is impossible to start the tool engine, then do not rush to disassemble the carburetor. Make sure that the trimmer engine is launched correctly, as indicated in the instructions. If the launch is carried out according to the instructions, then it is important to consider the following points:
- Use not just high.quality gasoline with the maximum octane number, namely the brand recommended by the manufacturer. And far from always such a brand is AI-95 gasoline. If you do not know which gasoline is used for the lawn mower, then choose AI-92
- The oil should be special. for two.stroke engines. If the lawn mower has a four.stroke engine, then pure gasoline must be poured into it without stirring with butter. On the quality of the oil for the engine engine, the grass should not be saved, as well as on gasoline. After all, the operational resource of the motor depends on the quality of the fuel used
- Proper preparation of the fuel mixture in a benzotrimer. Observations show that most mowers are only the first time control the process of cooking oil with gasoline for a trimmer for grass. The greater the experience of Kosar, the less close attention is paid to the process of mixing gasoline with butter for a two.stroke engine. The ratio of gasoline with oil should be the way the manufacturer recommends. Typically, this ratio is 25 to 1, that is, 1 liter of gasoline needs 40 ml of two.stroke oil (motor oil for the car and even more so you cannot use it)
- Proper storage of fuel mixture. It often happens that after the preparation of the fuel mixture, it costs for a long time for more than 2 weeks. It is impossible to store the finished mixture of gasoline with oil for a long time, as this leads to the fact that the oil is precipitated, and thereby the properties of both oil products are lost. Even thoroughly stirring after prolonged storage of the finished mixture is not a reason for its further use. That is why it is not recommended to prepare more than 2 liters of the mixture at a time
Make sure that all of the above points are made, and only after that you can start checking the condition of the candle. A trimmer for grass is not started for various reasons, and most of them can be identified independently. Resorting to disassembling the carburetor, if it is impossible to start the engine, is simply irrational. The next step towards finding a malfunction is a check of the state of the spark plug.
It is interesting!With prolonged storage of diluted gasoline with butter, these elements decay into heavy fractions. These fractions score not only the fuel filter of the tool, but also the carburetor channels. The maximum duration of fuel storage is no more than 14 days.
Why and what to do if a gasoline trimmer for grass does not start
If a benzotrimmer does not start, the breakdown can be caused by several reasons. Most often, the failure occurs:
- due to clogging of air or fuel filters;
- because of the exhausted old gasoline in the tank;
- due to damage to the fuel hoses;
- due to damage to the ignition system;
- due to a short circuit of the wires responsible for inclusion.
Also, the launch of the primer and the saapon, the clogging of the carburetor and the air damper drive clogged.
The most difficult thing is to repair a benzotrimer with a malfunction of the engine, but such a breakdown is rare
Exhausted gasoline in the tank
Many trimmers left fuel in the tank after using the unit. If the cover is not closed not, gasoline can exhale and absorb moisture from the air. As a result, the combination of the mixture is reduced, and the motor does not start.
It is very simple to fix the situation. you need to remove old fuel from a gasoline trimmer for grass. Do it like this:
- Pump up new gasoline primer.
- Twist the starter cable many times.
- Pump the old fuel through the combustion chamber until the tank is empty.
- Dry the candle.
You can also simply remove and disassemble the carburetor to drain the remnants of exhausted gasoline. But it is more difficult to do this, you must have minimal ideas about the device of a trimmer for grass that does not start.
A short circuit of wires
The wires suitable for the engine are responsible for the engine. they are connected by the switch, and as a result, the gasoline trimmer for the grass is launched. Due to poor-quality isolation or permanent vibrations, the cables can be wiped out.
MOWER WON’T START. QUICK TIPS
If a short circuit occurs, the engine is not started by pressing the button. You can eliminate the problem according to this scheme:
- The wire departing from the start button is removed from the terminal terminal of the ignition system.
- Using the tester, check the cable resistance in “Inclusive” and “off” modes.
- If there is a malfunction, a working handle of a gasoline trimmer for grass is disassembled.
- Cut or solder suitable to the motor, ignition system and wire button.
- Extract the remains of cables and set new in their place.
- Collect the hilt back.
If the gasoline trimmer for the grass starts again, the repair was successful.
Attention! In good wiring during testing in “inclusive” mode should give resistance striving for infinity.
Flowing the air filter
If the trimmer for the grass has not stalled and does not start, the problem may consist in clogging an air filter. To diagnose a breakdown, you need to extract a candle from the unit case and inspect it. If there is clogging, it will be black.
To eliminate the problem, you need to disassemble the motorcycle and pull out the filter from the body. It is cleaned in accordance with the instructions for a specific trimmer for grass, and then set to place. To prevent the problem, it is recommended to conduct preventive maintenance of equipment from time to time.
Falf in the spark plug
If the benzotrimer does not start, the failure can be caused by a candle breakdown. Diagnosis is carried out as follows:
- Twist the element from the cylinder block head.
- Carefully examine. if the contacts of the candle will be covered with a malfunction, will be covered with a black coating.
- Soak the part in vinegar solution 20% for half an hour to clean.
- Sprinkled with soda and washed with water after another 30 minutes.
- Dry with compressed air and installed in place.
In some cases, after cleaning, the candle comes into an efficient state, and the gasoline trimmer for the grass starts again. If this does not happen, you need to replace the element with a new.
If a black fog quickly appears on the new candle, the problem may consist in re.enriched fuel
The ignition coil malfunction
If the trimmer for the grass is jerking off and does not start, it is worth checking the ignition coil. Do this as follows:
- All wires turn off the block and remove them from the candle.
- Measure the resistance of both coils-in the primary it should be 2-3 Ohms, in the secondary 4.5-5.5 ohms.
- With a strong deviation of the indicators, the ignition unit is replaced with a new.
You can check the knot in another way. Instead of a candle, the tip of the discharge is inserted into the appropriate wire and the latter is connected to the motor. Then you need to set a gap with a size of 0.5-0.8 mm and twitch the starter cable. The ignition unit requires replacement in the absence of a spark, but if it is, then the malfunction lies in the candle.
Recommendations and preventive measures
It is quite difficult to start a benzotrimer with malfunctions, sometimes repair requires a lot of costs and applies of efforts. Avoid breakdowns allows compliance with prevention rules. In particular, it is recommended:
- Timely clean the ribs of the starter and channels on the housing of a gasoline trimmer for the grass;
- Before a break in the operation of the unit, drain the remaining fuel from it;
- After cleaning the gas tank, start the engine at idle to eliminate the last traces of the mixture;
- use only high.quality fuel when operating the unit;
- load a gasoline braid in accordance with the instructions;
- Before cleaning for storage, disassemble and thoroughly rinse the trimmer for grass with solvents.
It is recommended from time to time to subject the gasoline braid to be careful to identify mechanical defects. Regular preventive cleaning requires air and fuel filters of the system.
Attention! Before cleaning the gasoline trimmer for storage grass, you need to lubricate the piston group with motor oil.
The more intensively the benzotrimmer is used, the more often its individual working nodes clog
Complex reasons for the refusal of the lawn mower
If the step-by-step algorithm for searching for a malfunction has not given a result, and your braid for grass still does not start or stalls, it is worth examining the carburetor and the engine itself.
A clogged carburetor can become one of the reasons, unstable operation of the tool.
Three main problems can be distinguished here:
- Clogging of channels or nozzles. All this is cleaned with special flushing or blown by a powerful stream of compressed air from the compressor. Do not use needles and wire, so the passing sections can be damaged;
- Wear of the carburetor laying. Output. replacing the failed laying;
- Violation of tightness. To check this indicator, you can use the usual household tonometer, replacing the pressure gauge on it with the right. Follow the testimony: if they do not change, everything is fine, and since the pressure will begin to fall, then some part of the carburetor is faulty. Will have to find it and replace it with a new.
If everything is in order with the carburetor, then the gasoline trimmer for the grass may not be launched due to wear of the piston group. If chips, scratches or bully are found, on the piston or cylinder they should be replaced.
Piston rings are subject to mandatory verification. A small rally piston when swaying the connecting rod indicates that the time has come to change the rings. This procedure is best entrusted to the specialists of the service center.
Rules for the operation and storage of a lawn mower
In order for the lawn mower to start well and continue to provide it with good storage and operation conditions:
- During operation, carefully monitor the cooling system, carefully and in time, clean the channels in the case, as well as the ribs of the starter;
- If necessary, use solvents, kerosene and other detergents for cleaning;
- Do not clean the “hot” tool. let it cool;
- Stactly comply with the requirements of the instructions for the operating mode, otherwise you can overheat the engine;
- If you do not plan to use the lawn mower in the next month, the fuel mixture from it needs to be drained, t. to. Over time, it breaks up into heavy fractions, which will definitely clog the channels of the carburetor;
- After draining the fuel, let the trimmer work at idle until it stalls, this will help to completely remove the rest of the working mixture.
Before winter storage, take the following steps:
- completely disassemble the braid, rinse and clean all the details you can;
- Inspect the details for damage, if necessary, eliminate distortions, impulses, bent and any other malfunctions;
- Pour a sufficient amount of oil into the gearbox and clean the air filter;
- You can partially disassemble the motor, rinse, blow and smear all the moving parts;
- In order to lubricate the piston, you need to unscrew the candle, raise the piston with the outlet to the extreme dead point, pour a little oil into the candle hole and scroll the crankshaft a couple of times;
- If you store the lawn mower not in the house, wrap the engine with an oiled rag.
Proper care for the chainsaw
There are no unnecessary phrases in the operating instructions, everything that is proposed is aimed at the trouble.free operation of the lawn mower. Cleaning all parts after each cycle of work contributes to the light removal of not hardened residues and dirt. You need to clean only cooled nodes. This technique contributes to the quality of the air cooling of the engine and the gearbox.
For refueling, it is necessary to use fuel with oil recommended in the instructions. If you leave the combustible mixture in the fuel tank, the oil will float and dies on the damper when starting, worsening its adjustment. The mixture can give a sediment and score fuel supply in the carburetor.
When preserving equipment for the winter, make an audit, grease the gearbox and the piston system, wrap the entire saw in the oiled rags and store in a dry place.
It is impossible, dangerous for the instrument and health of the mowing, use a metal cable instead of fishing line. It cuts more efficiently, but the load on the gearbox and the engine increases. A demolished piece of wire when separating flies at the speed of a bullet. Effective mowing can lead to a speedy wear of the piston group of the engine. For greater efficiency of the mowing, it is proposed to use the profile of the “Star” fishing line.
Diagnosis of the lawn mower and elimination of causes. video
ATTENTION. If you have a question, then you can ask it in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев to the article below! Our experts will answer your question in the near future (1-2 days), subscribe to the comment to receive a notification about the answer in time!
You can also ask a question on this page, then we will prepare a detailed answer (5-7 days), which will be here!
Cleaned, dried in the hot sun, from adjusted 1 mm gap. a candle of ignition, a braid for the grass earned like a new!
The candle has a black terry fog, after cleaning it starts and immediately stalls, the candle is flooded.
My problem is that the Hyter lawn mower starts only if I remove the muffler. At the same time, the muffler is clean and I still blew it and cleared it, it is worth putting the muffler in place, the lawn mower will not start, what is with it? Thanks a lot in advance.
The lawn mower is not started after winter
In such cases, it is necessary to conduct maintenance of the unit. Remove the fuel system, including filters (air, fuel), disassemble the carburetor, clean each node, rinse. Pour the filters with air. Pay attention to the quality and octane fuel number.
It must be taken into account that the products of such well.known companies as Stihl, Husgvarna and other brands will not work on a cheap octane number of gasoline. For them, suitable fuel from the AI brand. 92 and higher with car gas stations and that, with well.proven ones, since gas stations are also bad gasoline. On the use of highly octane and high.quality gasoline, it will depend on how long the lawn mower will be used and how much it will last.
One more fact must be taken into account that with the long storage of diluted fuel mixture, it falls working qualities, which also leads to the consequences in which the lawn mower will not start. Therefore, it should be diluted with portions, that is, the amount of a mixture that is produced at a time. The operating instructions clearly describe and are given clarifications on the proportion of mixing gasoline and oil. Straighten compliance with the correct proportions will at least save you from several questions, why the lawn mower will not start and what to do in such cases.
The lawn mower starts and stalls. What to do?
There is a spark, and everything seems to be normal, but the lawn mower is not started, in such cases, you should check the air access valve into the fuel tank. Clogging of the valve leads to the creation of a vacuum in a tank, in which the carburetor does not receive gasoline, so the lawn mower will start, but then it will die out. To exclude this reason, you need to clean the valve and try to get a lawn mower with a not fully twisted tank traffic jam. 2. If at the same time the lawn mower is not started, you should remove and clean the fuel filter, as well as check all the parts of the carburetor, and then try to start. The lawn mower is not started again, the air filter is disconnected, try to get without it if the gas station has started to mean the reason in the air filter, replace it.
The loss of the spark entails a check of contacts and the correctness of the clearance between them, conducting the wire to the candle and the candle itself. A method of checking the spark. to unscrew the candle, connect the wire to it, attach the candle sideways to the casing of the engine and pull the lawn.mower as if starting the starter several times, while you need to look at the corner and contact of the candle, the spark should run between them. If there is no sparks, take a new candle to do the same procedure, if the spark is not traced, the problem in the wire or contacts means it, it is better to replace them.
The lawn mower is not started? Eliminate the most common reason
Chinese motorcycles headache for the owner, but still without them nowhere. The main problem is the difficulty of starting after a long downtime. If the lawn mower worked as a clock in the fall, but it does not start in the spring, then you must most likely disassemble the carburetor and clean its valve.
If the motor motorcycles refuses to start, then first of all you need to check the candle. If it is completely dry, then this means that the fuel is not supplied to the combustion chamber and the reason is in the carburetor. Immediately it is worth checking the candle and for the subject of a spark in order to exclude it from the reasons on all fronts.
You can also make sure that the motor itself is serviceable. To do this, having twisted the candle, you need to pour a syringe into a combustion chamber of several milliliters of gasoline. After this, the candle is twisted and the lawn mower is started. If everything is in order with the motor, then it will work for a few seconds. This will once again confirm that it makes sense to disassemble the carburetor.
Next, a plastic protective cover is removed along with an air filter. After that, 2 screws are twisted with a cross.shaped screwdriver, holding the air damper and the carburetor on the engine. Fuel tubes immediately break down.
From the side of the cap of the suction, you need to twist 4 screws with a screwdriver, and divide it into 2 halves. We are interested in half with suction. There is a valve from its inside in the center.
He often sticks out, because after evaporation of gasoline, with a simple on it, a viscous oil works as glue. To check it, you need to put a short thin tube and try to blow the air through it. If he is stuck, he will not be able to blow out in any direction.
Caliping of the valve is eliminated by a conventional match. Toothpicks are better not to use, since they are sharp and can harm. A match must be slightly rested on the valve and stir it. After cleaning the match, it will be blown up.
Fuel will be able to act, so it will work. Cleaning the valve is not a panacea for all motorcycles that do not start after downtime, but this helps in 8 cases out of 10. The remaining 20%, as a rule, are also associated with a carburetor, usually with a needle.
The air damper drive is faulty
A sign of this malfunction is a “heavy” launch of a trimmer for grass after downtime, especially in cold weather. You can eliminate the breakdown by removing the air damper case and disassemble it, check the fastening of the lever and the damper. If there is a backlash, then the part is definitely replacing. These details are easy to find in a store of spare parts for gasoline trimmers, and replacing them will not be difficult.
This is the most difficult problem in the solution, which can only be caused by the use of incorrect fuel, so it is best to contact specialists. But if you decide to engage in the replacement of the rings yourself, be prepared for complex diagnosis. you will have to sort through the entire motorcycle to exclude all other breakdowns, only after that proceed to the bulkhead of the engine.
The main signs of rings of rings are a heavy start “on cold”, a trimmer for grass does not hold idle speed in an unheated state, and also has increased fuel consumption. The speeds are stabilized after the engine heated, and the trimmer for the grass can work relatively normal. but dumping in the speed set there is.
Before disassembly, check what type of engine is used in your motorcycle. The engine can be two.stroke. its disassembly is simple and subject to anyone, and maybe four. such an engine must first be disconnected from the chain drive of the gas distributor, and then completely disassembled. We will not describe the disassembly of the engine. there are many models in the market, as well as ways to disassemble them, we will immediately move on to the rings. Remove the pistons from the engine and carefully inspect them for damage.
If the rings are not torn, but lay down, they can be restored with a gas burner, they warm them well. If the rings are torn, they need to be replaced, also with the help of the burner to heat the old ones and wearing new ones according to the instructions. After that, the engine can be assembled by previously cooing the pistons.
What nodes need to be checked if there are problems
We give a list of problems and appropriate actions to solve problems. Some symptoms intersect, so it is necessary to carefully study the problem that has arisen.
There is a spark and a candle dry
- Check the fuel hoses and the fuel filter;
- Check the primer;
- Check the air damper drive;
- Check if it is a dirty carburetor;
There is a spark and a candle is wet
- Check the serviceability of the candle or clean the soil on its contacts;
- Clean the air fence filter;
- Check the course of the air damper;
- Replace fuel with fresh;
Does not start hot
- A filter of air fence clogged;
- Manual launch ventilation (starter) is contaminated;
- A large gap between the flywheel and the ignition coil;
Not starting on cold
- Inspect the air damper lever;
- Stretch the hilt of the air leaks (if the trimmer for the grass is equipped with it);
- Inspect and replace the primer as necessary;
- Adjust the gap between the flywheel and the ignition coil;
- Clean the swing valve;
- Check the piston rings;
Badly starts in all modes
- Clean the swing valve;
- Mix the new batch of fuel;
- Clean or replace the candle;
- Adjust the gap between the ignition coil and the flywheel;
Does not start after winter
The main reason for non.letters of motorcycles after incorrect conservation is stagnant fuel. thickened in fuel pipelines, it does not allow the engine to start. Therefore, it is recommended to preserve the tool before long storage.
Trimmer does not start for grass. Why?
A gasoline trimmer for grass is an amazingly useful thing, with which you can, without unnecessary troubles, put in order not only a miniature lawn in the backyard of the house, but also to dig a considerable size of the lawn. But, like all things in this world, it has the ability to break. In this article, we will try to figure out what to do in cases where a trimmer for grass refuses to work.
So, what to do if the gasoline trimmer for the grass is poorly started or not started at all? The most common reason for such a breakdown.This is poor.quality fuel. Remember that, for example, trimmers for the grass of brands “STIHL” and “Husqvarna” are unlikely to start the quality below AI-92. Do not save on fuel, t.to. Repair of cylinder parts.the piston group can be a third of the entire cost of a braid for grass, and sometimes even half. Also, when preparing the fuel mixture, it is necessary to correctly observe the proportions of fuel and oil, which are always indicated in the instructions for the trimmer.
What to do if high.quality fuel is flooded in the gas tank, there is a spark, but the tool still refuses to start up? It is necessary to check the condition of the candle. It is located in the center of the gas mowing housing. It needs to be carefully twisted and make sure if there is a raid on it. If it is, then carefully clean the candle from the carbon and dry it.
If the lawn mower does not start even after the methods proposed above, then you need to try to remove the air filter and start the device without it. If the trimmer for the grass has not earned, clean the old filter well from dust or buy a new one.
It also happens that the lawn mower works as a maximum of 5 minutes, and then stalls and does not start until it cools down. In this case, try to open the pouring cover of a benzogornin. a suction sound should appear. After that, tighten the lid back. If you do this manipulation during the time when the trimmer for the grass has just begun to stall, then the turns will recover, and it will be possible to continue to work. If the lawn mower stalled until the cover is opened, then you just need to start it as it should be according to the instructions.
Trimmer for grass does not start after winter
How to be in such a situation? Do not worry and panic. This is a very common problem that is solved in just 3-4 minutes. Firstly, if the fuel is left in the gas tank last year, then it must be drained. Gasoline loses its octave properties after 2 weeks of downtime. Secondly, start a lawn mower after a long stagnation in a slightly different way. First you need to open the damper and pump up a little fuel mixture into the carburetor, then stretch the handle until a small resistance is sensed. After that, you can start a trimmer for the grass.
If, when trying to start a trimmer for the grass, it starts up, but immediately stalls, then the cause of this may be an air filter again. It is necessary to remove it and check if it is clogged with dust. If this is true, then it is necessary to carefully clean it or purchase a new. Also, the problem may also consist of malfunction of the ignition coil. In this case, the lawn mower is best taken to the service center.
Lawnmower Won’t Start? Simple Method To Quickly Diagnose It!
Independent approach to eliminating problems
If you did everything as usual, starting a gas station, but it does not start, it is recommended to check the fuel tank. In the absence of gasoline, replenish the container to the desired level. If the mechanics for a long time was in the disabled mode, it is possible to disappear of gasoline vapor. For confidence that fuel has not lost chemical properties, it is advisable to drain the remains, pour the tank with fresh contents, try to start a technical tool again. When fuel and lubricants gets on the engine, ignition may occur
Therefore, the procedure must be done carefully. Look at the braids for clarifying optimally suitable fuel for this model
There are other factors affecting the violation of the functioning of the structure.
The main malfunctions of the coil
Users of the electrimmer and lawn mower often face a problem associated with a semi.automatic braid head. Coil malfunctions can be as follows:
The fishing line for the trimmer does not extend automatically
If, with a light blow, the trimmer coil button for grass on the ground is not lengthened for a trimmer, then the reasons for this may be the following.
Option 1. there was a snack, t.e. Squeezing the cord between turns. This problem usually appears if the user wound a fishing line for a trimmer to the coil unevenly, with the intersection of the turns, or wound it with insufficient tension. In the latter case, when the mowing head is rotated at large revolutions under the influence of centrifugal force, the cord begins to drag on, as a result of which the interitral clamping of the fishing line is possible. To eliminate the problem, you will have to disassemble the coil on the trimmer and rewind the cord correctly, that is, with even turns with good tension.
Option 2. too short ends protrude from the head. A fishing line for a trimmer may not exit when hitting the ground, if its ends sticking out of the head, insufficient length (short). In this case, the centrifugal force is not enough for the fishing line for the trimmer to stretch. Therefore, it is required to stop the unit (drown out the engine or turn off the ethletric trimmer for grass from the network) and pull the fishing line for the trimmer manually, after pressing the button.
Option 3. a fishing line for a trimmer was soldered inside a mowing head. This leads to the fact that the coil is stopped and does not spin when the button is pressed. Basically, this happens for several reasons: poor quality of the cord, overheating of the coil with prolonged operation of the unit, a fishing line on solid items.
- In the first case, the cord of third.party manufacturers can be made of low.quality and fusible materials that do not withstand the mechanical and temperature load. Therefore, preference should be given to “branded” fishing.
- But, if you still purchased a fishing line for a trimmer of unknown quality, and it is often soldered during operation, then you can follow the example of some users who, after refueling the cord, moisten it either with silicone grease (from the spray can) or mineral oil). This procedure greatly reduces the likelihood of soldering a fishing line among themselves.
- Also, a fishing line for a trimmer can sleep if during a mowing it hit a hard object (stone, fence, dry branch, etc.D.). As a result of this, it is slightly stretched and draws back into the head with high speed. The cord is heated from friction, and its turns are sticking together. The only thing that can be done to eliminate this malfunction is to open a trimmer coil for grass and rewind a fishing line for a trimmer.
The cord spontaneously lengthens
There are situations when a user of a trimmer for grass notices a very fast fishing line consumption. At the same time, he never hit the ground with a button to lengthen the fishing line. The reason that the fishing line for a trimmer spontaneously lengthens, cutting off a special knife on the casing of the device, may be the absence of a spring in a mowing head. Often beginner users of mowers, trying to charge a fishing line for a trimmer into a coil, forget to install a clamping spring in the head, or completely lose it when opening the lid, and in the future, they do not even suspect its existence.