Husqvarna stalls at high speeds
During operation, a situation arises when, when pressing the fuel supply key, the aggregate turnover begin not to increase, but to decrease. A malfunction of this nature can be caused:
- etching of atmospheric air into the combustion chamber;
- problems with the circulation of a mixture of fuel;
- clogging the saapun in the lid of the fuel tank (cleaning the hole with a thin sewing needle);
- Incorrect carburetor adjustment.
When air sunses, when I operate ICE, it is necessary to check the tightness of the pipes and the integrity of the gaskets in the CPG. The problem with the circulation of the fuel mixture can be solved by the elimination of blockages in the fuel pipes leading to the carburetor. If a vacuum occurs in the tank and not receipt of the fuel mixture to the carburetor, it is enough to clean the soundtress with a thin needle and blow it with air.
Why stalls the chainsaw when you give gas when pressed, and does not start under the load at idle
There are frequent cases when the owners of the chainsaw are faced with their breakdown and it does not matter what kind of technique of this kind of technique, since the nature of the breakdowns has almost everyone the same. Well, here the chainsaw was stalled and what’s next? Undoubtedly, the equipment can be attributed to specialized services that will fix your “iron friend” for a fee for a fee
But as they say: why pay more?
After all, you can personally disassemble the tool and repair it, since the breakdown can be insignificant, and in the service for this you will pay a lot. But naturally, in order to return the tool to life, you need to be able to understand the reasons for its breakdown and ways to eliminate malfunctions. So let’s study! In this article, you can find answers to questions regarding situations where the tool simply stalls after direct pressing for gas. So, let’s get down.
Hand lawn mowers
This is how the trimmer is translated for the grass. Unlike wheeled lawn mowers, this device is held by the operator by weight and manually directed. The cutting mechanism in it is a nylon fishing line for a trimmer: when rotated, it is pulled and cuts off the stems. The device is quite simple, the repair is carried out quickly.
The grass trimmer is equipped with an electric, electrical, battery or gasoline. The first is attached to the mains. the device works only if included in the outlet. The second is distinguished by a short period of work. Numerous reviews indicate that the best option is a gasoline lawn mower.
- Husqvarna gasoline trimmer is equipped with a two.stroke engine. Depending on the model of the model, the motor provides from 1 to 3 hours of continuous operation. This allows you to process extensive areas with a very diverse vegetation: weeds, wild grass, dry.resistant and even small shrub.
In the latter case, however, another equipment is required. Husqvarna produces not only trimmer heads, but also additional knives and discs just to remove durable and hard stems. Judging by the reviews on the forums, the equipment is very popular.
Carburetor adjustment Motokosa Husqvarna 125r ~ Wrcbux.Ru
How to adjust the carburetor on Khuskvarn.- Mastergrad forum
How to adjust the carburetor on Khuskvarn.
Firstly what Husqvarna?, And secondly, the carburetor adjustment is made in any service center since an electronic tachometer is required to adjust, without it, you can’t put it out. And if you yourself are really piston after such adjustment, throw away.
Screw “t” (idle) can be adjusted with a screwdriver. With proper adjustment, the circuit does not move and the saw works steadily.
For complete adjustment (l, h) we need: a special key, tachometer and settings table for this model.
There is a proven way to adjust “by eye” if relevant. I will share
Good evening, the Husqvarna 137 carburetor was diluted completely, I completely displaced the adjustment screws now I puzzle how to set it up next to specialists with a tachometer!
Look for specialists with a tachometer if you do not want to buy a new saw.
I will support too. It was 1 1/4 turn on old carburetors, and from them slightly adjusting the tachometer. The current ones can be twisted at 8 revolutions.
And then. after all, it was not for nothing that adjustment was required (although it was not a matter of carburetor, most likely), apparently, the engine bugged. At the same time and look if the adjustment does not go.
The manual has about adjusting the carburetor. You can download here = “(I downloaded it for my saw).
Ways to eliminate breakdowns
Subsequent work is likely on the carburetor:
- cleaning and adjustment of the fuel supply valve;
- similar work with a valve producing redesigned gases and pairs (after burning fuel);
- replacement of the spring more weak on the entrance valve;
- restoration of the tension of the carburetor cable;
- replacement of the fuel leaks hose, verification and strengthening of a weakened connection;
- changing the rotor damper disk;.
- Change of faulty wire or ignition coil.
Immediately after the start
Smelting Motokos or a trimmer for the grass after starting is justified by subsequent reasons:
- impressive of previously adjusted valves;
- first the wrong settings of the valve mechanism;
- clogging with deposits of the fuel supply valve;
- the hose is worn or poorly annexed.
Due to the violated method of injection of a fuel, a lawn mower or a trimmer for grass is very vibrated in work.
When pressing gas
If the lawn mower stops when pressing the gas, then the reasons may be the following.
- The most common option is a fuss of adjusting the carburetor, which occurs with significant loads on the drive, after a prolonged inaction of the mechanism or when it is used in severe conditions.
- The clogging of the fuel valve, which eliminates it with the message, as a result of which gasoline according to the system begins to flow normally.
- The weakening and hanging of the cable in the carburetor. Also, a tensile of the fuel hose can occur up to its rupture, caused by the action of a significant load.
- Clogging of the saapun (check valve), as a result of which fuel does not enter the tank.
If the problem is associated with the carburetor node, then it can be recognized by the appearance of vibrations of the lawn mower. Когда лопается шланг или растягивается трос — выполняют замену данных комплектующих.
The trimmer is not gaining momentum. what to do
Any person owning a country or land plot is well aware of the problems of the fight against excess vegetation. Now a trimmer for the grass has come to the rescue, which successfully replaced the usual braid in this field. This unit is very convenient in work, but it, like any mechanism, also, due to difficult working conditions or incorrect operation, is characterized by failing. Situations are quite common when a trimmer for grass does not gain momentum. To understand this problem, it is necessary to understand some aspects related to the functioning of the device.
Mesh filter. There are only two tasks with this element more often:
In order to find out the cause of the breakdown, the fuel filter lid is unscrewed to extract the mesh filter. If the mud just accumulated on it, then flushing in gasoline or purge will help.
With visible damage on the mesh filter, it is necessary to put a new. There may also be damage to the fuel supply pipe (during the repair they practice checking this element).
The starting device of the carburetor almost always does not work due to blockages. Should be used for flushing acetone or the same gasoline.
Purging parts of a carburetor with click of compressed air. permissible and comfortable repair practice.
The hull of throttles, places of ligaments of the parts of the carburetor, intake or graduation pipeline. all of the listed parts are subject to depressurization. You can probably check the simple method. spread the problem area with soap foam.
The main differences in Big rocks
BIG-6 and BIG-9 breeds were bred by breeders in the UK. They are large agricultural birds. A characteristic feature is a wide chest, a small head in size and light plumage.
The white color of the pen is a business card of these breeds, dark areas can only be found on the chest. The dark color has only a small area. The pen of these turkeys is light, brilliant. It is famous for excellent thermal insulation properties. The pen of turkeys is used in textile and light industry. Objects, down jackets, sleeping bags and other textiles are made with great success.
It is noteworthy that the Big-9 and BIG-6 turkeys are more fluffy than females of these varieties. Males differ among the pack with their proud gait and a wide even back. The muscles on the sternum are brightly exposed, have a convex structure. The farmer who plans to breed these large birds should know about one feature.
These breeds have strong massive wings. Despite the fact that they weigh quite a lot, turkeys may well fly over a fence three to five meters high. In order to prevent shooter shoots during walking in the fresh air, it is recommended to cut a few rows of flying wings with feathered rows.
How the mechanism works
Almost all tools and foreign tools are organized in the same way (Husqvarna, Makita, Shtil, Partner 350) and Chinese chainsaws, as well as domestic (friendship, Ural). Therefore, finding the reason why the device does not start and does not stop is not very difficult.
There are four elements in which problems may arise:
- Fuel for which the carburetor is responsible;
- The air that enters the air filter;
- Spark, the quality of which depends on the ignition unit.
All of them depend on each other and interact with each other. If any element works incorrectly, the saw stops working.
To begin with, all the tools are configured in different ways. Hot and cold. Two frequently used mechanisms are responsible for this process.
Do not forget to see what is written in the user guide. It says that when you turn on, you need to make sure that the emergency stop brake is recorded. But starting a saw with a brake is much more difficult, so sometimes it is better not to turn on the brake.
As you can see from the leadership, there is a fuel tank and engine inside the case, and outside. saw section (tire with a chain), handle and starter.
First we need to find out exactly how the tool does not start. For example, the saw begins, but immediately catches the eye or loses the power of work, the quality cuts.
Malfunctions and their elimination
Electric and gasoline trimmers have typical breakdowns and malfunctions. For devices running from an internal combustion engine, this is:
- problems in the carburetor;
- engine breakdown;
- problems with the fuel system;
- breakdown of the gearbox, starter, muffler;
- Air filter breakdown;
- Problems with ignition coil.
Electric units have specific breakdowns:
With simple problems, you can make a trimmer repair for grass with your own hands.
Why is a trimmer not starting for grass
The most common reason that the unit does not start is the use of poor.quality fuel. The choice of gas stamps below AI-92 can disable the lawnical mower. If high.quality fuel is used, you need to look for other reasons. To do this, carefully check all nodes and systems. The checks are subject to:
The device may not start after prolonged downtime. Before turning on a trimmer for grass, you need to study well the instructions for operation. The solution of many problems is indicated in it.
If it stalls when you press the gas
There are several reasons why a trimmer for grass stalls when gas is pressed:
- The first reason is the dumping of the carburetor.
- Fuel valve.
- Fur valve blockage.
- The weakening and sagging of the carburetor cable or sagging of the fuel intake hose.
So that the described problems with the lawn mower do not arise, you need to carefully monitor the condition of the device and its blocks. Timely cleaning, washing of the unit and spare parts allow you to increase its life.
See »How to make a boat motor from a garden trimmer for grass with your own hands
The most difficult breakdown of the starter occurs when the rope is broken and winding it into the flywheel of the operating engine. As a result, the spring may burst and the pulley plunges. In this case, only a complete replacement of the spare part will help. This breakdown rarely occurs. often:
In this case, it is easy to fix the starter yourself. The manufacturer has prepared a step.by.step instruction for this.
Caring for the motorcade gearbox consists in the timely lubrication of the unit. The absence of one can lead to rapid wear of the gear and jamming of the gearbox module.
The main malfunctions of the trimmer gearbox for grass:
- severe heating of the gear component due to the use of low-quality lubrication or its absence;
- shaking of the shaft during the rotation of worn bearings;
- staggering or flowering from the bar of the gear ratio as a result of damage to the case;
- Lack of rotation of the output shaft with a knife due to wear on the teeth on the gears.
This happens due to the use of low-quality lubrication or its complete absence. Another reason for the failure of the gearbox is the operation of a trimmer for grass at the limit of its capabilities and the hit of foreign objects. To replace a faulty bearing, a gearbox is disassembled.
Features of the repair of electric models
Electric models of trimmers operating from the network have several main blocks:
Each electrimmer block has specific problems. In the mechanical part, they depend on the presence of a fishing line used as a cutting element. Reasons for the termination of work:
You can identify the problems of the electrical part of the electrocos using special tools:
To eliminate problems, a soldering lamp is needed.
- a malfunction of the power cable;
- problems with an outlet and fork;
- the failure of the control handle;
- combustion of the starter winding, engine replacement is required;
- Contact breaks can be corrected independently using a soldering lamp.
Why and what to do if a trimmer stalls for grass
There are several reasons why the trimmer for grass stalls when the grass. Usually the problem is provoked:
- wear of engine elements. piston, bearings, crankcase;
- malfunctions with fuel supply. a carburetor can fail in the device, sometimes a malfunction causes a clogged filter;
- mechanical damage to hoses, tubes and cables;
- disobedience with the ignition chain.
Most often, under a load for one reason or another, an old trimmer for grass, which has long been in operation, stalls for a particular reason. But sometimes the owners of new gasoline devices face problems.
Why is a trimmer for grass stalling when pressing gas, increasing speed
If the trimmer for the grass stalls when you give gas, then the problem is usually a malfunction of the carburetor adjustment. The malfunction often occurs if the device was inaction for a long time, and then received a significant load. Sometimes the unit stalls immediately after increasing speed, if before that it was operated in difficult conditions with violation of the rules.
The following reasons are also leading to problems with the performance of the device:
With stretching or rupture of the fuel hose in a gasoline trimmer, the elements that have become unusable must be changed. If the reason is in the clogged valves and filters in the unit, they are quite simple to clean.
If the reason that the trimmer stalls for the grass is caused by problems with the carburetor, the problems are accompanied by vibrations
Another common problem is that the trimmer for grass stalls with increasing speed due. In this case, you need to find the instructions for the device and carry out the reconfiguration of the unit. Often it is enough to weaken the tightening of the carburetor body.
Why does a trimmer for grass stall at idle
Garden trimmer for grass often stalls even at idle. The reasons for the malfunction are usually simple. First of all, the improper adjustment of the carburetor affects performance. it leads to problems both at high speeds and in idle mode. Turning off the device can provoke clogging of an air filter or throttle.
Sometimes a trimmer for grass stalls if incorrect fuel is used for it. The gearbox for this reason overheats and reduces momentum.
If a malfunction occurs, it is necessary, first of all, to inspect the carburetor unit and perform mechanical repair or configuration. If the cause is of poor.quality fuel, you need to replace the mixture with a more suitable.
What to do if the trimmer for the grass starts and immediately stalls
If the trimmer for the grass does not gain momentum and stalls immediately after starting, the problem usually consists in improper tuning the carburetor. In this case, fuel in the system comes unevenly, the gasoline unit vibrates and cannot work normally. Repair consists in reconfiguring a carburetor unit according to the instructions from the manufacturer.
Engine stop causes fuel supply valve. The element must be carefully cleaned, and then installed back in place. If the lawn mower still stalls immediately after starting, perhaps the valve is too tight and it needs to be loosened. In this case, the fuel mixture will begin to circulate through the system freely, and problems with the performance of the unit will disappear.
In some cases, a gasoline trimmer for grass stalls due to the fact that the hose contains damage that pass the air. During the repair, you need to replace the fuel tube with a new.
Attention! If the damage in the hose is insignificant, it is allowed to simply add a revolution drive. This will allow you to drive out air bubbles from the fuel system.
What to do if the trimmer works and stalls for the grass
Owners of garden gasoline units are faced with the fact that a trimmer for grass stalls at large speeds after a short work. First, the device begins to function with jerks, and then gradually stops.
Typically, the reason is the overheating of the system. gasoline in the carburetor simply boils. A trimmer for grass can heat up if the ignition circuit coil or wire is damaged. There is no point in repairing worn details, they are simply changed to new working.
The use of a trimmer for the grass does not lead the use of not disk, but rotary damper in a carburetor
What to do if the trimmer for the grass overheats and stalls
If a hot trimmer stalls for grass, the situation is a great danger to the performance of the unit. Repair should be carried out immediately, otherwise the device will be completely unusable, and it will be more difficult to restore it.
Overheating of the unit usually cause the following reasons:
- The use of inalitions. pour fuel into the tank with precisely with such an octane number that is recommended by the manufacturer;
- a large amount of air in the system. for this reason, the enriched mixture releases an excess of heat;
- non.compliance with the proportions of oil and gasoline in the preparation of fuel;
- The thick layer of soot on the muffler. soot is a good heat.insulating material, the gasoline braid for the grass during operation is very hot and stalls;
- The displacement of the axis of the spit.headed head inside the bar. for this reason, the rotation slows down, and the load on the engine increases.
If the gasoline unit stalls, you need to carefully examine it and eliminate first of all possible deformations of the structure. Then it is necessary to study the fuel parameters. If they do not correspond to the recommended, gasoline is replaced with a more suitable. If unnecessary air gets into the system, it is necessary to independently or with the involvement of specialists to adjust the position of the carburetor damper.
Sometimes a gasoline trimmer for the grass overheats and stalls because there is too old fuel in the tank. Use a fresh mixture for the unit, which was stored no longer than two weeks.
Attention! A trimmer for grass will overheat if you use it for too long, or mow with a weak device hard thick grass.
How to avoid breakdowns
Many breakdowns of a gasoline trimmer for grass can really be eliminated if you remove the causes, but if possible, it is recommended to, in principle, avoid faults. Simple measures allow to maintain the unit in a working state:
- You need to use a trimmer for grass in accordance with the recommendations of the manufacturer. It is impossible to use a weak device for removing hard weeds on the site, it is also not recommended to use motorcycles in excess of the due time. The gasoline unit needs to be turned off regularly and allow it to cool down.
- During the operation of the device, it is necessary to monitor the state of the cooling system. To maintain performance, the channels in the case are regularly cleaned, like the starter’s ribs. The clogging of the system often becomes the reason that the unit stalls from overheating.
- After using the gasoline trimmer for the grass, too, you need to clean. In this case, the procedure is not carried out for a hot unit, at first it must completely cool. For cleaning, use solvents, kerosene and other products allowed for use by the manufacturer.
- Before cleaning, the motorcycles for storage must be drained from the tank, the remains of unused fuel. If this is not done, the gasoline mixture will fall into heavy components and will clog the channels of the carburetor, which will subsequently cause malfunctions. After draining the fuel, the device is launched at idle and waited for it to turn off.
With the onset of autumn, a gasoline trimmer for grass must be correctly removed for storage. First, the residues of the fuel mixture are drained from the device, and then the unit is disassembled, rinse and clean all removable components.
Before harvesting gasoline motorcycles for storage, you need to evaluate the condition of its parts, carry out the necessary repair and replacement of nodes. Air filter needs to be cleaned. The engine is partially disassembled, rinsed and blown by moving elements, and then applied a new grease. To maintain the piston part, the candle is unscrewed and the piston itself is lifted to the top point, and a little oil is poured into the opening opening and the crankshaft is twisted several times.
Store a gasoline trimmer for grass in winter is necessary in a warm room
Switching range of Husqvarna trimmers accepted for repairs
We are repairing the following Trimmer models (Benzosos) Husqvarna:
Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 128r grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 133r grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 135r grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 143R-II grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 236R grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 323r II grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 324rx grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 327RDX grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 327rx grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 524R grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 525rx grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 525RXT grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 535rx grass
- Repair of a gasoline trimmer for Husqvarna 545rx grass
Repair of a battery trimmer for Husqvarna 536Lirx grass
The chainsaw is stalled and not start
If the tool is stalled and not starting to start, it is worth checking the presence of fuel in the tank. Oddly enough, it sounds, but many people forget about this and, if such a situation arises, they immediately try to repair the tool, which can lead to serious breakdowns.
In a situation when I drank it stalled, and there is still gasoline in the tank, you need to evaluate how the saw worked until this point. Maybe when working at the last moment there was an extraneous sound, rattle, ringing, power loss, or the tool stopped abruptly. All this will allow to pre.assess the situation.
The trimmer for the grass is very hot
Overheating of a trimmer for grass can occur for many reasons:
- Gasoline has not the same octane number indicated in the instructions for the unit;
- the proportions of gasoline and oil during the preparation of the fuel mixture are not observed;
- A mixture of fuel with butter has long been prepared (the mixture cannot be stored for more than 2 weeks);
- The trimmer for the grass works more than the time instructions;
- A low.power trimmer for grass on thick and hard grass is used, the device works with overload and quickly heats up;
- shifted towards the bar or the cassette lid clutched.
The latter happens if you install the mowing head inappropriate for this unit
, or when the axis shifts inside the bar. These changes make it difficult to rotate, the load on the engine increases, and it overheating.
The design of the lawn mower
Trimmer for grass consists of three parts: a gasoline engine, a rod with a shaft inside and cutting element. Twisting the moment through the shaft is transmitted from the motor to the cutting head. In trimmers with a curved bar, the roller is played by the cable. The bar itself is attached to the gearbox of the gasoline engine. The rod is located on the rod, the belt can also be attached to convenient use of the trimmer for the grass. The cutting element in the benzo.ceremony uses a trimmer fishing line wound on a trimmer head or a special knife used to cut large weeds.
The main and most difficult aggregate in the trimmer is the engine. In domestic and semi-professional motorcycles, two types of engines are used-2 or 4 strokes. Depending on the type of benzomotor. its refueling and maintenance differs.
- 2 strokes do not have their own lubrication system, so they work not on clean gasoline, but on a mixture of gasoline and oil. The latter, getting into the fire chamber, lubricates the moving components of the engine.
- 4 stroke engines are lubricated with oil in the crankcase. They work on pure gasoline without impurities.
Do.it.yourself repair of the lawn mower and the maintenance of a trimmer for grass can be carried out without third.party assistance. If you need to replace the spare parts of the motor or its setting, then you need to contact the repair workshop.
The first launch at the beginning of the season
Late in the spring, when the active use of benzocosyles begins, before starting work, you need to examine and verification for the performance of your tool. Be sure to lubricate the spinning details, inspect and, if necessary, replace the cutting elements (knife or fishing line for a trimmer). Check the presence of fuel mixture in the tank. If you drained fuel at the end of the previous season, do not forget to download fuel into the motor using a suction (if it is in the engine).
The launch of most two.stroke engines is quite simple. Use the procedure described in the instructions of your trimmer for grass, if it differs from the following:
- Move the air damper lever to the “open” position. Place a trimmer for grass on the side so that the air filter is on top.
- Hold or block the throttle in the on position (the throttle should be held until the engine warms up).
- If the device has a switch of turning on / off, move it to the power position (usually indicated by the symbol “i”, not “o”).
- Make sharp, quick jerks with the starter handle until you hear how the engine tries to start. This should happen between 1-6 jerks, but no more.
- Cover the throttle of half and resume the start of the starter. The engine should start after 2-6 additional jerks. If not, translate the lever of the throttle in full position and pull the starter handle again. Return the lever by half a throttle and pull 3 more times.
- After starting the engine, continue to hold the start button pressed and let it warm up for 10 seconds, then turn off the starting system.
- When the lawn mower heats up, it should be restarted with a throttle in a set position.
You can also use another proven technique. If you remove the air filter before starting and pour a couple of drops of the mixture into the carburetor and assemble again, then the engine should start.
How to repair the lawn mower if the engine is not started.
Before repairing the lawn mower with your own hands, at first, it is necessary to identify a malfunction. First you need to check the filters. both fuel and air. If necessary, an air filter can be washed in gasoline or with water and detergents.
After the filter is squeezed well and dries. Before installing on an air filter, it is advisable to moisten a couple with drops of oil for 2 stroke engines. The fuel filter is not washed, only replacement.
Checking the glow candle.
Remove the high.voltage wire from the candle on the cold motor and unscrew it using a special key. This key is provided by the manufacturer so that you can easily repair the lawn mower with your own hands.
Trimmer for grass The lawn mower stalls when adding gas / Benzonase Trimmer Stalls When The Throttle
trimmer for grass The lawn mower stalls when gas added. trimmer for grass does not pull. Trimmer for grass loses momentum at load.
2 Cycle Tuesday. Husqvarna Trimmer Boggs Down No Throttle
trimmer for grass gasoline stihl stalls with full gas cause of the disease !
Vibrations that take place in the process of operation of the lawn mower can lead to a reservoir.
Incorrect adjustment of the lawn mower can be fixed by simply adjusting it in accordance with the requirements specified in the operating instructions.
In addition, sometimes gasoline trimmers for grass can stall due to the fact that the valve located in the gas tank lid just clogged or sticks.
To find out, try using a braid by loosening the gas tank cover.
Trimmer won’t stay running, fixed.
If in this mode the device works properly, clean the valve.
over, the lawn mower can stall due to poor fuel flow into the carburetor
Why then the device starts up, ask you?
The reason for this is that at first the fuel gradually falls into the carburetor and is enough for work with increased power.
However, then it is produced and at large speeds the engine begins to stall.
As for the carburetor, here the problem may also be that its body is too pulled.
The reason that the lawn mower stalls at high gas speeds may also be an air leak.
We are talking about the possible presence of a place through which air can pass during the heating process of the engine.
Among other things, do not forget to check the fuel intake hose. The problem may be that it is weak or cracked at all.
Problem with Slopry Husqvarna 128r
I suspect, the exhaust of the muffler is clogged with soot. The symptoms are similar.
Maybe there is a mesh that you need to throw out.
Take the net | Throw it, if it does not change, it means a lack of gasoline, adjust the carburetor, primarily a jickler l, towards enrichment. Yes, and first see the condition of the fuel filter.
grinding grid, changed the candle with a really working
Srema73. Write down the video of the engine with a smooth and sharp adding “gas”.
Lack of gasoline: option |. Polluted fuel | th filter, carburetor requires adjustment or air leaks due to the worn crankshaft oil seals. But the third option only if the braid for the grass is old and has worked out a lot.
A little out of that opera. A friend of MK Tarpan did not start. There the centrifugal clutch did not work, the engine did not gain the speed. The reason was banal, the air filter was town. They took him off for a minute, started up and ran. Washed, dried, drank beer and went to work. So watched the air filter.
LAV1955 wrote: A little of the wrong opera. A friend of MK Tarpan did not start. There the centrifugal clutch did not work, the engine did not gain the speed. The reason was banal, the air filter was town. They took him off for a minute, started up and ran. Washed, dried, drank beer and went to work. So watched the air filter.
It is on the right now. I did not mention the air filter since the symptom | A little of the wrong ones. And I don’t think that a person completely does not check about him. And I know what to advise, repaired hundreds of chainsaws and about one and a half dozen motorized equipment | X manufacturers. And then everyone is a personal matter to listen to my words or ignore. I definitely won’t be worse.
The wrong opera belonged to my post, it is about MK.
The airfield was removed, the fuel also checked, clean, disassembled there completely 2 outers on the piston, not deep but wide, 2-3 mm, so I think, because of this is it because? And the virgin is normal, the braid for the grass worked for 3 years by faith and truth
Srema73 wrote: there are 2 bullys on the piston, not deep but wide 2-3 mm, so I think, because of this, if?
Blows would show themselves to a greater extent at low speeds.
good health, dear specialists.Please tell me how the ignition switch, located in the right handle, operates on the Husqvarna 128: to break the circuit or to close to the “mass”.the pen is reluctant to disassemble once again.
Yakut274 wrote: good health, dear specialists.Please tell me how the ignition switch, located in the right handle, operates on the Husqvarna 128: to break the circuit or to close to the “mass”.the pen is reluctant to disassemble once again.