In the process of manufacturing wood products, whether it is chipboard (particle board), MDF, plywood or solid wood, there is a need to control and measure the moisture content of wood material. The fact is that the quality of wood raw materials and finished products often depends on controlling and maintaining the required level of wood moisture. For accurate and quick measurement of moisture content of wood raw materials and finished products, special instruments are used called. Moisture meter. By the method of measuring humidity,moisture meters vary by:
Needle hygrometer It is used for high-precision measurement of the moisture content of lumber and wood products by the method of converting the electrical resistance of the material into percent moisture. Humidity measurement is as follows:
1. press the hydrometer with needles perpendicular to the face into the wood (blank)
2. Press the button to get a humidity reading.
3. take a humidity reading
4. Using the temperature adjustment table, determine (calculate) a more accurate indication of wood moisture
Non-contact hydrometer It is used for high-precision measurement of the moisture content of lumber and wood products by the method of converting the electrical resistance of the material into percent moisture. Unlike needle hydrometers, a non-contact hydrometer does not leave needle holes on workpieces. Any person can use a wood moisture meter, because a moisture meter does not require physical effort. Humidity measurement is as follows:
1. set the appropriate breed group on the device, according to the instructions
2. lean the hygrometer with the contact element against the face of the wood (blank)
3. Press the button to get a humidity reading.
4. take a humidity reading
5. non-contact moisture meter is not sensitive to wood temperature, which allows you to work without temperature correction tables
Company Tree Kit offers high quality GANN moisture meters. Instrument line Gann totals several types of measuring instruments with various ranges and errors of measurement of humidity.
- Needle hygrometer GANN COMPACT. measuring range from 5% to 20%, measurement error 0.5% W
- Needle hygrometer GANN COMPACT S. measuring range from 10% to 50%, measurement error 2% W
Video: What are the Band Saws on Wood
- Non-contact hydrometer GANN COMPACT A. measuring range from 5% to 45%, measurement error 0.5% W
For a detailed introduction to moisture meters GANN COMPACT PRESS HERE
Moisture meters with a remote handle are used to determine the moisture content of larger lumber. Thanks to this handle, it became possible to push the needles deeper into the wood, and this entails the possibility of measuring the moisture content of large lumber and thickness. Data moisture meters allow you to determine the moisture content of lumber with a timber depth of up to 180 mm.
GANN remote control moisture meters , depending on the model, they have different characteristics, ranges of humidity measurement and measurement errors.
- Needle-type moisture meter with remote handle GANN COMPACT H 35. measuring range from 4% to 30%, measurement error 0.1% W. If the temperature of the measured material is not within the range of 15 to 25 degrees, it is necessary to use the temperature correction table.
- GANN COMPACT HT 65 needle hydrometer with remote handle. measuring range from 4% to 60%, measurement error 0.1% W. The temperature of the measured wood is set using the temperature correction switch on the device. The device is very simple, convenient and reliable in operation.
- GANN COMPACT HT 85T needle hydrometer with remote handle. measuring range from 4% to 100%, measurement error 0.1% W. The temperature of the measured wood is set using the temperature correction switch on the device. The device is very simple, convenient and reliable in operation.
For a detailed introduction to GANN COMPACT Remote Handle Moisture Meters CLICK HERE
In the process of drying lumber in the drying chamber, there is a need to control the temperature and humidity of the drying agent in the chamber, as well as the humidity of the dried material. For these operations, special devices called. Wood drying process control machine. These devices allow you to monitor the process of drying wood, change and control all the parameters necessary for high-quality drying.
Automatic control of the drying process of wood in the drying chamber Holzmeister lg38 allows you to measure and control such parameters as:
- wood moisture content along the length (4 moisture sensors) (8-90% W)
- air temperature in the drying chamber with "dry" temperature sensor (2 sensors) (psychometer)
- air humidity in the drying chamber (using the psychometric table included in the kit)
- the ability to use, if necessary, relay outputs to control the gate valves, the heating valve or the valve of the humidifying nozzles
Quality and accuracy of the drying machine Holzmeister lg38 as well as its long service life, the largest production facilities for the production of dry sawn timber have already been appreciated.
For a detailed introduction to humidity control Holzmeister lg38 PRESS HERE
C best regards Collective Tree Set