Consequences of violation of the ratio
How accurately you will observe the proportions of the oil-gasoline mixture recommended by the manufacturer depends on the service life of the motor scooter engine. The fact is that the fuel mixture enters the cylinders in the form of gasoline-oil mist. And the task of the oil composition is to lubricate the moving and rubbing parts and surfaces of various parts in the cylinder. If it suddenly turns out that there is not enough oil, but somewhere it will not be enough at all, the parts touching dry will begin to damage each other. As a result, scuffs, scratches and chips are formed, which will certainly lead to complete or partial engine failure (for example, it can jam).
In the opposite case, when too much oil enters the engine, it does NOT have time to completely burn out, settling on the cylinder walls and turning over time into solid particles. coke, slag and the like. As you might guess, this also leads to engine failure. The most important thing is that you must not allow. even a single violation of the proportion towards the lack of oil. It is better to pour a little oil 10 times than not to add just 1 time. It often happens that this time is quite enough to break the engine.
How to properly prepare the fuel mixture for the trimmer?
We will tell you how to dilute gasoline with trimmer oil. First, you should tackle organizational issues:
- Selection of containers for storing the components of the fuel mixture. Buy metal cans for gasoline. Factory packaging is sufficient for lubricants.
- Do not prepare a large volume of a mixture that is flammable in engines, since its structure will be disturbed. Separation into fractions will begin: the heavy will sink to the bottom, and the light will form the top layer.
- Prepare a medical syringe for precise dosage of lubricant to be added to gasoline for dilution.
We draw the attention of trimmer owners to one detail. You should not buy lubricants for future use. Buy volume that will last for the coming season.
In what ratio dilute gasoline with trimmer oil?
Summer residents, owners of private suburban households for lawn care, weed mowing, buy small mechanization. Preferred trimmers powered by combustion engines fill in a properly diluted mixture of gasoline and oil.
Motorized streamers require maintenance, use of a combined fuel. By keeping the ratio of gasoline to oil, it is easy to achieve the performance of lawn mowers.
Fuel mixture for two-stroke engines
Trimmers, which are equipped with a two-stroke engine, do not have a separate system designed to supply oil to lubricate the rubbing parts. For this reason, such devices should not be refueled with pure gasoline, but with a mixture of fuel and engine oil. The latter should be specially designed for two-stroke engines. Application of automotive engine fluid will result in premature engine failure.
Preparation of a fuel mixture for two-wheel engines
You need to refuel lawn mowers with a two-stroke engine with AI-92 gasoline. When using the AI-95, overheating of the engine and uneven operation of the unit may be observed. You need to mix gasoline with oil in a ratio of 50: 1, where 50 is fuel and 1 is oil. It turns out that 1 liter of fuel will require 20 ml of oil.
If the engine is worn out or the tool is operated with a high load, then the proportion is 25: 1. If there is little lubrication, then scuffs will appear on the walls of the cylinder and the surface of the piston. Then the piston ring will undergo destruction, causing the engine to jam. Excessive excess is NOT so critical, but it can lead to carbon deposits. At the same time, the piston ring will coke, which will reduce the power of the device.
The proportions of oil and gasoline for the fuel mixture
And now about how to mix the components correctly. However, it would be more logical to start with an analysis of common, but absolutely unacceptable mistakes, which many owners of this mowing unit “sin” with. The following actions are considered as mixing errors.
- Adding oil to the fuel already in the mowers’ gas tank. Similarly, a homogeneous fuel mixture will NOT work. Perhaps it will work, if only then shake the trimmer for a long time. But it is unlikely that someone will do this by taking the weight of the unit.
- First pour oil into a mixing container, and then add gasoline to it. Gasoline has a lower density than oil, so if it is poured into the oil, it will remain in the upper layer, that is, natural mixing will NOT occur. Of course, it will be possible to mix later, but much more energy will be required than if it were done the other way around. pour oil into the filled gasoline.
- Ignoring accurate measuring instruments for taking the required quantities of ingredients used. In other words, diluting the amount of oil or gasoline “by eye” is a bad habit when operating motor vehicles.
- Take empty drinking water bottles for preparation of the fuel mixture. Such a container is made of too thin polyethylene, which can be dissolved in gasoline.
Considering all of the above, we recommend using the following rules when mixing a fuel mixture for two-stroke trimmer engines.
- Use only clean containers made of metal or special plastic for storage of gasoline, oil, ready-made fuel mixture and its preparation.
- Use for filling gasoline into the LEIKOME dilution container in order to avoid spilling, and for adding oil. in a measuring container with volume risks or a medical syringe for 5 and 10 ml.
- First, pour gasoline into the canister for preparing the fuel mixture, and then oil.
- To dilute the mixture, first pour only half of the planned volume of gasoline into the container.
- Next, add the entire amount of oil required to prepare the mixture to the gasoline.
- Mix the contents of the dilution container thoroughly. It is best to stir by making circular movements with a tightly closed container. You should not stir the fuel inside the canister with any foreign object, since it is not known what material this object is made of, what reaction it can enter into with an ingredient in the mixture, how clean it is.
- Add the rest of gasoline to the mixed mixture and mix thoroughly again.
- You can refill the fuel tank of the lawn mowers.
It must be borne in mind that the ready-made fuel mixture does not have to be stored for more than 14 days, since it loses its properties, stratifies and evaporates, which leads to changes in proportions, and therefore, deterioration of trimmer performance.
Gasoline for trimmer
Gasoline trimmers are ideal for site maintenance due to their portability. These models of lawn mowers require periodic fuel changes. The choice of gasoline must be approached competently. It is not worth saving much on the purchase.
How to refuel the trimmer
A ready-made mixture of gasoline and oil can be stored NOT more than 3 months (pure gasoline is stored less). Dilute the amount of fuel that is sufficient for several trimmer uses. In general Prepare:
- Gasoline and oil that is suitable for two-stroke air-cooled engines;
- Metal canister and mixing container;
Adding oil to gasoline
- Pour 1 liter of gasoline into a container of suitable volume and add 1/2 of the required amount of oil.
- Mix carefully, being at a decent distance from sources of open fire.
- Add the remaining half of the oil to the fuel and stir again.
Trimmer refueling process
General tips for refueling a trimmer with a 2- or 4-stroke engine:
- Place the fuel tank so that the lid is on top, then fill in the required amount of fuel.
- DO NOT overfill the fuel tank. This will lead to one of the problems: overflow in the intake manifold and fuel filter, fuel ignition or engine breakdown.
- Try to pour the mixture so that it does not spill. To do this, you can use LEIKOME.
- If you do spill fuel, wipe it up immediately. Dispose of the cleaning material, do not accumulate in the room. it is fire hazard.
- The start-up of the device should be started after the fuel canister has been removed at a distance of more than 10 m.
- If there was a long break between the operation of the mower, then the remaining old fuel must be drained.
Algorithm of actions
Fuel quality increases with proper mixing of the mixture components. Before the mowing, the question arises of how to breed, in what sequence. When mixing the components, pay attention to whether the containers are cleanly washed. A tiny slurry can stall the fuel supply to the carburetor. The fuel tank should be filled from a special container with a filter device.
The procedure is as follows. Half of the available gasoline is mixed with the volume of the specified amount of lubricant. This is followed by the mixing process.
Why buy trimmers?
Comparing with similar mechanisms, lawn mowers are preferred when choosing according to the following functional indicators:
- Mobility and low weight of the unit, allowing it to be transported over distances, used in hard-to-reach places for mowing.
- Versatility. The lawn mower is equipped with a unit for changing working elements directly during the operation of the unit.
- Constructive simplicity, allowing long-term use of the braid without frequent adjustments.
# Spoiler # end_spoiler