Disassembling Chinese Chainsaw
A chainsaw is an indispensable helper in the household of most men, whether villager or dachnik. The tool has become so popular that its breakage radically hinders the work, for example, in construction or repair. Most chain saw malfunctions arise from wear and tear in the course of intensive use or lack of proper maintenance. DIY or semi-professional chainsaws are simple, so you can do it yourself if you want to change parts or do maintenance. You will need a drawing of the saw and a set of tools.
All gasoline-powered saws are structurally similar, so the causes of failure are the same for the expensive European unit of the Husqvarna company, as well as for the popular cheap Chinese chainsaw “Champion 137”. Repair with your own hands can be carried out only with the knowledge of elementary laws of physics, the ability to read diagrams, drawings, and the presence of skills to work with mechanisms.
So, a chainsaw consists of:
- engine (mainly single-cylinder, two-stroke, carburetor);
- functional part (saw part with a chain);
- service systems (starter, carburetor and other mechanisms).
Do-it-yourself repair problems
The problem in many cases is complicated by the lack of complete information on the repair technology. According to foreign manufacturers, after the exhaustion of the resource saw should be written off for scrap, so the serviceability of many models of the budget level raises reasonable doubts.
Professional chain saws are more difficult to repair.
- The problem is complicated by the high cost of spare parts.
- It is possible that in order to restore serviceability of separate units and mechanisms, in particular to adjust fuel equipment, special equipment will be required.
Replacement of expensive brand components with affordable, but ephemeral Chinese counterparts is not economically feasible. Practice shows that these components have a service life of 50-60% at best.
Chain lubrication system for chain saws
In order to deliver oil for chainsaw chain lubrication, a special pump is used in the tool that doses the lubricant to the saw bar according to the engine speed.
The system uses chain oil for chainsaw chain lubrication, which has increased adhesive properties, it is necessary for even distribution of oil around the bar and its retention even at high revolutions of the chain. Let’s take a closer look at the oil supply system implemented in modern chainsaws.
It is not enough to know how to solve problems with a missing or torn chain, you can always prevent it. Proper care can extend the life of your chainsaw and its parts. Therefore, it is recommended to follow the advice of experts:
- Clean and oil the air filter at regular intervals. Change the filter periodically.
- Each time before starting work, you need to check that all the nuts and bolts are securely tightened. That way you won’t have any malfunctions while working.
- Lubricate both bearings and sprocket.
- Clean the spark plugs regularly.
- Timely lubrication, sharpening and tensioning of the chain.
A quality chain saw can last longer than the warranty period if cared for properly and repaired in time.
When a chainsaw chain slides, a lot of heat is produced in the bar groove as a result of friction. If you can’t get oil to the chainsaw chain, you need to stop the saw and take all measures to correct the faulty lubrication system. The combination of high loads and overheating results in accelerated wear and early failure of the chain.
- All chainsaws and their electric counterparts without exception have the same operating principles that normally lubricate the bar, chain and actuator parts.
- This device is equipped as standard with a reservoir from which the chain oil is pumped to the inlet of a fixed or variable capacity pump.
- Then working fluid flows in dosed quantity into the bar groove, where it is evenly distributed by the saw chain shanks over the whole bar and the working surface of the driving sprocket rim.
Read also: Tungsten what kind of material is it
Tires with a length of 400 mm or more come with a sprocket wheel. Periodic lubrication of the bearing is done individually, after 6-8 hours of operation.
How a chainsaw carburetor works
Before adjusting the carburetor on a chainsaw, you need to understand the principle by which it works.
- When the engine is started, the air damper in the lower part of the housing opens.
- The air duct and the float chamber create a vacuum caused by the stroke of the piston, as a result of which a stream of air is sucked in through the diffuser.
- The air intake intensity is adjusted by the position of the air valve.
- the gasoline flows through the inlet connection from the gasoline tank into the float chamber.
- The speed at which the gasoline flows from the chamber to the diffuser is controlled by the nozzles.
- The gasoline mixes with the air in the diffuser.
- Prepared fuel-air mixture enters the intake passages, from where it is directed to the working combustion chamber of the cylinder.
Basic Chainsaw Carburetor Malfunctions
You should understand that the dimensions of all the holes are very small. Even the smallest contaminants can block the flow of air or fuel, so filter elements are installed on the inlets. Unfortunately, they are not always up to the task. The following signs are indicative of chainsaw carburetor malfunctions:
- High gasoline consumption and thick smoke from the exhaust port;
- The engine doesn’t “pull”;
- Floating RPMs;
- The motor starts, but stops immediately or after a few seconds;
- The engine won’t start at all.
- Chainsaw shoots into carburetor
All of these malfunctions are a sign that the carburetor on your chainsaw is not adjusted properly or is dirty. Hence the need for adjustment, cleaning or repair. How to do it. consider below.
Main malfunctions of the carburetor on a chainsaw
It should be understood that the size of all the holes are very small. Even the slightest contamination can block the air or fuel flow, which is why the intake ports are equipped with filter elements. Unfortunately, they are not always up to the task. The following signs are indicative of chainsaw carburetor malfunctions:
- High gasoline consumption and thick smoke from the exhaust port;
- The engine “doesn’t pull.”
- Floating RPMs;
- The engine starts but stops immediately or after a few seconds;
- The engine won’t start at all.
- The chainsaw shoots into the carburetor
All of these malfunctions are a sign that the carburetor on the chainsaw is not adjusted properly or is dirty. Hence the need for adjustment, cleaning or repair. How to do it. consider below.
How to properly adjust the carburetor on a chainsaw with your own hands
The factory settings of the chainsaw carburetor provide for optimal fuel and air intake parameters. But in the process of work they can be knocked down due to vibration. a shift of even ¼ of a turn at any of the screws can lead to a serious change in the parameters of preparation of the fuel-air mixture and it is necessary to adjust the carburetor of a chainsaw.
Adjustment of the chainsaw carburetor is made with three screws marked H (High), L (Low) and S. The last screw, depending on brand and make, may be called something else, like T or LA.
- H: is responsible for the operation of the main jet and regulates the maximum revolutions.
- L: adjusts the idle speed nozzle position and allows you to adjust the low rpm.
- S/T/LA: for adjusting the engine’s idle speed.
To know how to properly adjust the carburetor on a chainsaw, you need a data sheet. it contains information about the angles of rotation of the adjusting screws. After that you can go straight to the adjustment. By the way, you’ll need a screwdriver to adjust the carburetor of a chainsaw or a regular flathead screwdriver here:
- Put the chainsaw on a flat surface, preferably a table or something similar. IMPORTANT: It is absolutely essential that the chainsaw is positioned so that the bar is facing in the opposite direction. The engine should be switched off.
- With a wrench or a screwdriver unscrew the fasteners of the housing cover and remove it to get to the carburetor.
- Remove the air filter that covers the carburetor for chain saw. The manufacturer may install a foam cushioning insert on top of the carburetor. it must also be removed.
- Now begins the adjustment of the chainsaw carburetor. Screws L and H should be screwed all the way in. Screw them in slowly and carefully so as not to break.
- Approximately 1.5 turn unscrew both screws.
- Start the engine and let it run for about 7-10 minutes to warm up well. you will not be able to adjust the carburetor on a cold engine.
- After the engine is warmed up set it to medium speed.
- Slowly begin to turn the idle speed screw counterclockwise. Turn it until the engine is running smoothly. If the engine starts to stall, you need to continue adjusting the carburetor chainsaw and gradually return the screw clockwise.
After the adjustment of the carburetor chain saw of Chinese production or any other, it is necessary to “drive” the engine at different revolutions.
Check the spark plugs
The first thing to do is to check the spark plugs. It is necessary to disconnect the wire suitable for the latter and unscrew it with a special wrench. By the state of the candle you can determine the possible problems:
- a dry spark plug indicates no access of the ignition mixture into the cylinder, the ignition system is not involved. The cause of the failure may be a clogged conductive tube or a problem with the carburetor. It is necessary to clean the fuel line and check the function of the fuel pump and carburetor. If one of the mechanisms does not work, it is necessary to replace it with a new one, as the repair of the latter in the absence of professional skills is impossible;
- A wet spark plug indicates an excess of fuel mixture in the cylinder or water ingress. It is essential to dry the spark plug, remove any fluid residue and blow out the cylinder chamber. with the fuel supply turned off, start the starter motor. Then place the spark plug and restart. When checking the gap between the electrodes should be measured, an acceptable value is from 0.5 to 0.65 mm. If the gasket is damaged or shows signs of wear, it must be replaced. If after all these operations the spark is good, there may be a problem with the quality of gasoline. Absence or irregularity. the problem is in the ignition. There is a possibility of damage to the lead or spark plug. If a new spark plug does not respond, it is necessary to inspect the starting system in more detail;
- a spark plug with a black soot deposit is an evidence of possible low-quality lubricant use, “gasoline-oil” imbalance in favor of the latter, one of the filters is clogged. Clogging leads to loss of power of the chainsaw and subsequent stoppage. Dust is not combusted completely and settles on the cylinder walls with a black sludge layer. You need to change the fuel, clean the fuel filter, rinse and dry the air filter. Remove soot from the plug with an awl or a needle, clean the contacts with light sandpaper.
Checking the fuel system
In the previous section, we already mentioned one reason for a lack of fuel in the cylinder. the fuel filter is dirty. It is checked by the intensity of the jet from the fuel hose, weak. the filter needs cleaning, and in case of heavy wear. complete replacement. The prophylactic replacement is recommended once in three months.
A bad fuel outflow could mean a clogged tank lid breather. Clean with an awl.
Another sign of malfunction is missing or poor fuel mixture. There are several possible reasons for this:
- contamination of air filter (flushing and subsequent drying);
- problems with the carburetor. one of the possible options: settings failure, damaged diaphragm, clogged ducts.
The ability to adjust the carburetor by the average person is reduced to a minimum. adjusting the idle speed. But even a correctly adjusted carburetor will significantly increase the power of your chainsaw. Plus it is possible that the factory setting is incorrect, the evidence of the latter is:
- increased vibration and damaged protective cap;
- the cylinder and piston group is working properly;
- clogged carburetor;
- Inability to start and instantaneous stopping after starting;
- drop in output with increasing consumption of fuel mixture.
Adjustment takes place in two phases: basic, with the switched off engine and finishing. with the working, warmed up engine. Adjustment is made with the adjusting screws, with the basic adjustment the screws “L” and “H” are used, the third. “T” is not touched yet. Turn them all the way in and then 1.5 turns in the opposite direction. During finish tuning, turn screw “T” counterclockwise to achieve minimum revolutions. The engine should run steadily and the chain should stay in place. If after the adjustment the engine stops, return the screw to its original position; if the chain keeps moving, unscrew the screw. Let’s test the tuning by means of:
- Acceleration. revolutions should be gained quickly;
- maximum rpm. loosen the “H” screw if the ignition fails;
- idling. the chain should not move, the speed should be as fast as possible.
In addition, use the manual to correctly set the carburetor mechanism.
In addition to the above-mentioned clogged breather, there may be other problems with fuel. The main obstacles may be:
Fuel filter clogged. To check the unit for this malfunction, you need to disconnect the fuel hose and see how the fuel flows. If jetting is weak, you may need to clean the filter. The filter device is taken out through the tank filler opening and cleaned; if the contamination is too severe, it is replaced.
Professionals recommend changing the filter every few months, regardless of dirt.
Lack of fuel. In this case the problem may lie in several factors. The first is a dirty air filter. The problem is that not enough air is being delivered to the carburetor, resulting in poor engine performance. The filter should be removed, cleaned, rinsed and dried, then put back in.
The second cause is an unadjusted carburetor. Her, t. е. Adjustment is done with three screws.
And the last reason is a problem with the monolithic membrane or contamination of the carburetor ducts. As in other cases, it is necessary that the components are dry and clean.
How to properly adjust the carburetor on a chainsaw with your own hands
The factory settings of the chainsaw carburetor provide for optimum fuel and air intake. But in the process of work they can get knocked down because of vibration. a shift of even ¼ of a turn at any of the screws can lead to serious changes of parameters of preparation of the fuel-air mixture and it is necessary to adjust the carburetor of a chainsaw.
The adjustment of the chainsaw carburetor is made with three screws marked H (High), L (Low) and S. The last one has different names, depending on brand and manufacturer, such as T or LA.
- H: adjusts the main jet and adjusts the maximum rpm.
- L: adjusts position of the idle speed nozzle and allows to adjust low revolutions.
- S/T/LA: adjusts the engine’s idle speed.
To know how to adjust the carburetor on your chain saw, you need a data sheet, which shows the angles of the adjusting screws. After that we go directly to the adjustment. By the way, here you will need a screwdriver to adjust the carburetor chainsaw or an ordinary flat screwdriver:
- Place the chainsaw on a flat surface, preferably a table or something similar. IMPORTANT: It is imperative that the chainsaw is positioned so that the bar is facing in the opposite direction. The engine should be switched off.
- Use a wrench or screwdriver to unscrew the housing cover and remove it to reach the carburetor.
- Remove the air filter that closes the carburetor for the chainsaw. The manufacturer may install a foam cushioning insert on top of the carburetor. it must also be removed.
- Now begins the adjustment of the chainsaw carburetor. Screws L and H as far as they go. Tighten them slowly and carefully so they do not break.
- By about 1.Unscrew both screws 5 turns.
- Start the engine and let it run for about 7-10 minutes to warm up well. a cold engine will not be able to adjust the chainsaw carburetor.
- After the engine has warmed up, set its work on medium speed.
- Slowly start to turn the idle speed screw counterclockwise. Crank it until the engine is running smoothly. In case the engine starts to stall, it is required to continue adjusting the chainsaw carburetor and return the screw clockwise little by little.
After the adjustment of the carburetor of a chainsaw of Chinese manufacture or any other, it is necessary to “drive” the engine at different revolutions.
How to properly adjust the carburetor on a chainsaw with his hands
The chainsaw carburetor factory settings provide for optimum fuel and air intake. But in the process of work they can be knocked down because of vibration. a shift of even ¼ of a turn at any of the screws can lead to a serious change in the parameters of the preparation of the fuel-air mixture and it is necessary to adjust the carburetor chain saw.
There are three screws marked H (High), L (Low) and S for adjusting the chainsaw carburetor. The last screw, depending on brand and manufacturer, may have other names, such as T or LA.
- H: takes care of the main jug and regulates the maximum RPM.
- L: adjusts idle speed nozzle position and enables adjustment of idle speed.
- S/T/LA: to adjust the engine idle speed.
To know how to properly adjust the carburetor on the chainsaw, you need a technical data sheet. it contains information about the angles of rotation of the adjusting screws. Then go straight to the adjustment. By the way, you’ll need a screwdriver to adjust the chainsaw carburetor or a regular flathead screwdriver here:
- Place the chainsaw on a flat surface, preferably a table or something similar. IMPORTANT: It is essential that the chainsaw is positioned so that the bar is facing in the opposite direction. The engine must be turned off.
- Use a wrench or screwdriver to unscrew the housing cover fasteners and remove it to get to the carburetor.
- Remove the air filter that covers the carburetor for the chainsaw. The manufacturer may install a cushioning insert made of foam on top of the carburetor. it should also be removed.
- Now begins the adjustment of the carburetor chainsaw. The L and H screws should be turned all the way in. Tighten them slowly and carefully so as not to break them.
- About 1.5 turn unscrew both screws.
- Start the engine and let it work for about 7-10 minutes, so it warmed up well. a cold engine will not adjust the carburetor chainsaw.
- After the engine has warmed up, set it to run at medium speed.
- Slowly turn the idle speed screw counterclockwise. Spin it until the engine is running smoothly. If the engine starts to stall, continue adjusting the chainsaw carburetor and turn the screw clockwise a little bit at a time.
After the adjustment of the carburetor of a chainsaw Chinese or any other, it is necessary to “drive” the engine at different revolutions.
How to remove the carburetor from a chainsaw?
If the engine doesn’t start or immediately stops, the carburetor is probably clogged and needs cleaning. How to check the carburetor of a chainsaw? You will have to disassemble. otherwise there is no way.
Before you clean the carburetor on the chainsaw, it is still recommended to check and other nodes: air and fuel filters, spark plug and muffler. It is possible that they are clogged. it is easier to clean the filter or replace the spark plug than to clean the carburetor on a chainsaw. By the way, it is a problem with the candles is the reason why the chainsaw shoots into the carburetor. too late ignition leads to the fact that an excess of fuel-air mixture is formed, as it does not have time to burn completely.
In case the problem is not eliminated, you will have to remove the carburetor. To do this is very easy:
- Take off the plastic back cover. it is held on the retainer or on the threads.
- Dismantle air filter.
- Use a flathead screwdriver to pry under the air rods and remove them. There can be two or three tie rods depending on the model.
- The carburettor is fastened with two fasteners. they are located diagonally. They need to be unscrewed.
- Disconnect the gasoline hose that supplies fuel to the carburetor from the gas tank.
Repair of chain saw with his own hands (repair of Chinese chainsaw)
The first repair of a chainsaw with their own hands: the piston pin retaining ring fell out (during the repair of the Chinese chainsaw it is necessary to disassemble the engine completely, to change all gaskets, to change the piston pin retaining rings, piston compression rings, to eliminate scoring on the piston and on the cylinder mirror or on the chrome or nikosilovym surface of the cylinder inner surface).
Repair of a chainsaw with your own hands: a hot chainsaw stalls when idling and when nozzles (the reason. problems with fuel supply, for troubleshooting chainsaw, see “Repair of a chainsaw with your own hands”). carburetor and fuel line).
Handwheel unscrewed and broke the shaft (new chain saw repair with his own hands).
Muffler button broke.
Oil pump actuator (plastic) is broken.
The needle bearing of the drum “flew”.
Malfunction of chain saw: the brake band burned out (and melted the cover).
Cracks in plastic cover of the cylinder and starter motor appeared (Chinese chain saw repair is needed).
The part of the drum in the starter, where the spring is catching, broke off.
Gasket under the muffler is burned out.
Chainsaw repair with their own hands: rusty needle bearing inside the clutch drum (it should be cleaned, washed and lubricated, the chain at idle speed is not rotated, the clutch unscrewed in a clockwise direction).
The plastic starter shaft is broken (can be replaced by a metal bolt).
Chainsaw repair with their own hands: broke the starter spring (replace with a new one).
The starter reel is broken (to stop this happening again, replace the round rope with a flat kapron one).
Repair of chinese chainsaw: in the cylinder exhaust window (under muffler) it is necessary to check, and if there is, to saw off with file the tooth-shaped projection of metal, t.к. Over time, this protrusion will damage the piston and rings.
Replace the gasket between the halves of the crankcase (put the thickness of 0.2 mm, instead of the current thickness of 0.5 mm) to prevent air leakage into the crankcase through the loose seals.
It is necessary to redo the valve on the fuel tank (from the factory it is for the vacuum in the tank, and when the tank is heated during long sawing and, consequently, the pressure in it increases, gasoline saw starts to work unsteadily). You should remove the handle and see a white cap on the tank, take it off, under it a black rubber band, remove it, pierce the cap several times with an awl, assemble and all. gasoline will not flow out when bending, and the tank will bleed extra pressure.
Chainsaw Repair with his own hands: fills plug, “eats” gasoline, sucks air into the tank (leaky crankcase. need to check the seals on the crankshaft).
Tearing the starter cord, when you stop the chainsaw (early ignition. remove the starter and check if the nut on the shaft is tightened, check the attachment of the ignition coil).
Ripped the cord at idle rpm (you need to add turns with the screw “T” and the screw “L” to the stop, and then turn out 1.5 turns, to eliminate air suction between the carburetor and the cylinder).
Chainsaw repair with their own hands: the spark is gone (failed ignition coil).
Gasoline was leaking (changed the tank cap).
Immediately replace the chain with a Stihl chain.
The chain catcher broke (Chinese chainsaw repair again).
If you had any other chain saw repairs with your own hands (Chinese chain saw repairs), write about them in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
answers to “Repair of a chainsaw with their own hands (repair of Chinese chainsaw)
When starting the chainsaw fuel mixture comes out of the carburetor, the engine of course does not start, why this happens who knows? I read that there is an intake valve that prevents fuel from squeezing into the carburetor from the crank chamber. Maybe it’s broken, but no one writes where it is.
Hello. I will tell a little about the repair of chainsaws with their own hands, t.е. About my seven-year experience with the Chinese chainsaw “Goodluck”. Bought as soon as they appeared on the market. The number on the chainsaw is present. Engraved, which indicates that it was brought into the country as a chainsaw (ie, assembled in the Celestial Empire in the factory), and this is a huge plus. Those chainsaws that sell without a number they are imported for parts and assembled somewhere in the basement, and this is a minus. Next. Run-in oil Hado and use it until now. Chinese chainsaw repair. Regarding your chainsaw malfunction I can say the following. I certainly do not specialize (but in terms of banal erudition) say: On those Chinese chainsaws, which fall into my hands has never been a reverse blade valve between the cylinder and carburetor. And the intake valve is in the carburetor itself. If during the repair of gasoline saws with his hands remove the bottom cover of the carburetor (while MUST remember, and better to photograph every operation to then assemble everything correctly) we will see a rubber membrane with a metal washer in the middle of which (during operation) rests one part of the rocker arm system of the inlet valve. How it works is. When the piston in the cylinder moves under the piston creates pressure, then vacuum and these differences through a certain channel (hole) are transmitted to the carburetor chamber where this diaphragm stands. It moves because of the pressure differential. thus pushing on rocker then opens and closes the inlet valve that delivers a certain part of fuel to the carburetor through the nozzle (hole) which opens and closes the valve attached to the other end of the rocker. So that’s it. If in this hole, something got caught and stuck (stuck) then the valve does not close and on this you get. The fuel is constantly leaking into the carburetor (underdosed) and it gets VERY much. So bad that it even flies back out through the carburetor. Accordingly, a lot of fuel, floods the spark plug and the saw does not work. Repair of chainsaw with your own hands, t.е. How to fix it. If you are confident in your abilities, you should disassemble and clean (with non-metallic objects) and then rinse with gasoline and blow out the entire carburetor. Reassemble everything. Check all connections for tightness and leaks. Next. Unscrew the spark plug, turn the saw over with the spark plug hole downwards (ignition off) and twist the saw with the starter motor about 15 times to remove the gasoline from the chamber under the crankshaft. After that, screw in the spark plug and you will be happy. If you are not 100% sure of your abilities, then my advice to you: consult a specialist. Chinese equipment is not as bad as they say. Checked by personal experience. Chinese chainsaw repair. Have a nice day.
about chain saw repair with my own hands. I forgot the most important thing. It is necessary to fill a clean gasoline (filtered through the grid which does not pass water) And you MUST sealing the place where the air filter connects to the carburetor, so there was no suction small chips in the carburetor. I put an extra rubber ring of appropriate diameter in the slot of the filter. Now it is tight with the nut that is on the lid. I found the rubber band at the market, at the layout.
Hello. Chinese binsaw “TAIGA”, broke the kickstarter, put a new one, after an hour of work unscrewed the clutch, put it in place, when you restart the clutch broke into pieces, put a new clutch does not start, checked the plug. was flooded, put it in place, rebuilt clutch, broke the pieces put a new clutch on, checked the spark plug. it was flooded, dried it, cleaned the air filter and muffler, won’t start again, sneezed, squeezed the gas and tried to start, I pulled the starter cord, smoke came out, squeezed the gas 5 times, clutch gave out, gave it a twist, turned it by hand when turning the muffler smoke.
Doing a chainsaw repair with your hands. What do you mean the clutch “unscrewed”?? It is screwed down from the crankshaft ? If we’re talking about one clutch. I think the clutch is on the right side and it has a chainring. It should not (in principle) unscrew when the chainsaw is running. Because it’s supposed to be left-hand threaded. So when it works, it should tighten, not unscrew. If it’s the other way around, there’s a defect. questions about the repair of the Chinese chainsaw. Anything I can do.
there is a rare metallic ringing in the chainsaw.It’s like there’s something loose somewhere.but it worked.and yesterday while I was working, it rang a lot and the chain saw stalled.
Hello! My Chinese STIHL ms 280 chain saw, the problem is that the chain lubrication hole gets clogged very quickly (right when I start) and the chain is not lubricated! I don’t know how to troubleshoot the chainsaw.
What exactly is the hole ? If what is on the bar itself and gets clogged with small chips, then the following advice is as follows: It is necessary to add gas when you start sawing a log, then saw off a piece and only when it has fallen off, then reset the gas to idle. If by any need it is necessary not to saw through to the end, the gas is not reset until the whole bar is removed from the kerf. This is to prevent small chips from getting under the teeth of the chain. Chips are correctly and all out only at maximum RPM. Also. Every time you finish sawing and you’re going to leave the saw alone for at least a few days, you should take off and clean the air filter and remove the shavings from the inside of the bar. If it is not done the shavings from oil swells up and blocks correct access of oil for chain lubrication, because of what in some time chain saw repair with its own hands may be needed.
Hi! The saw wouldn’t start, there was no vacuum in the crankcase tube, the oil seal on the clutch side was torn.After replacement, the saw does not start well and only with the throttle fully open, runs only at high rpm, you start to set the normal amounts with the screw, throttles. Carb, changed from a working saw, put in a new ignition block.The oil seals are both new, the gasket under the cylinder is new paranite, what else to do?