From time to time a single axle tractor needs adjustment of the ignition system. untimely adjustment of this assembly will lead to accelerated wear of other, equally important mechanisms of the farm machine. In order to be able to independently adjust the ignition system on a diesel motoblock and its gasoline counterpart, you need to study the construction diagrams of this node.
A correctly adjusted ignition system on the power harvester is able to create a spark in the right place and at the right time. In this case, the magneto cap is responsible for the distribution of the spark formed, and for the interruption of the spark. its lower part. In order for the ignition system to work according to this principle, it must be adjusted.
The ignition setting is done in the following order:
- It is first necessary to check the operation of the flywheel available in the engine until the contacts located inside the magneto are opened;
- It is then necessary to measure the distance between the “anvil” and “hammer” built into the ignition system;
- It is then necessary to turn the flywheel until the piston is compressed;
- Once the flywheel has reached its highest point, it must be turned again. This will result in a one-time knock being heard, indicating that the overrunning clutch present in the design is engaged;
- After that the flywheel must be turned counterclockwise so that the second mark on it aligns with the mark located on the housing;
- The next step is to adjust the distance between the contact of the chopper and the cam next to it. The minimum for the proper operation of the ignition system will be the gap between the parts of 0.25 mm, and the maximum. 0.35 mm;
- At the end, it will be left to secure the built-in cam with a special screw, which is located at the top. On how to properly adjust the ignition system on the power tiller will tell you about the video.
Performed adjustment of the ignition will accelerate the start of the engine motoblock and make it smoother, which will lead to a slower wear of the piston group and other important elements of the engine of the agricultural machine.
Adjusting the gaps
The clearance adjustment steps are as follows:
- Check the engine before doing anything: it must be cold;
- then disconnect the oil bath cup from the air filter and filter element;
- use a wrench to unscrew the four bolts from the guard;
- After these steps it is necessary to remove the starter and flywheel guard;
- then fix the dead center on the flywheel. It is necessary that it corresponds to the zero mark;
- gently pull off the valve cap with the paronite gasket, before unscrewing the three bolts;
- it is important to check the clearances. Remember that the inlet valve is placed near the filter and the outlet valve near the muffler. to check the intervals, insert the dipstick between the rocker arm and the valve. If the distance deviates from the allowable, you need to adjust these elements with a socket wrench or screwdriver;
- After that you must wipe all connections with a clean rag, fully assemble the construction and turn on the single axle tractor to check its working condition.
If the valves are properly adjusted, the engine will run noiselessly, without any jerks and failures.
With the help of the offered algorithm of actions you can correctly adjust valves on your power tiller, thus providing effective working capacity of the device!
How to remove the engine from a motorblock centaur
Pentavr” gasoline and diesel wheeled units are designed for performing a wide range of agricultural operations: harrowing, cultivating and leveling the soil. They are made in China, which allowed to make the products significantly cheaper and more accessible to the general public. They first appeared on the domestic market in the early 2000s. and today are considered the leaders in sales.
In the range of motoblocks “Kentavr”. devices of light (up to 7 l.с.) and heavy class (more than 10 L.с.), which we will get acquainted with next.
Single axle tractor “Kentavr” 2080-B
A gasoline-powered mid-powered single-axle tractor, which would be ideal for small areas. up to 30 acres. Due to its low weight, it is suitable for light soils and fallow land. Compatible with a variety of attachments that allow it to plant and harvest potatoes, mow lawns, pump water and carry half-ton loads.
- Japanese-made, high-speed engine, dust- and water-resistant and unpretentious about the quality of gasoline in the tank;
- High efficiency, which is achieved by the overhead valve arrangement;
- The minimum vibration-noise impact on the operator;
- Rear PTO shaft which allows operation with active adapters;
- 3-speed transmission with reverse mode and speed range up to 15 km/h
- Inertia starter with reduced resistance to start regardless of the season
- retrofitting of swivel hubs for better maneuverability in corners.
Centaur 1080D single axle tractor
Heavy diesel single axle tractor equipped with R180N single cylinder 4 stroke engine from Zirka brand. Reinforced body, high maneuverability of which is achieved by differential lock: it gives the turn of the tractor to 180 or 360 degrees if necessary. Larger tires with coarse tread are the optimal solution for waterlogged soils, black earth, as well as when tilling crops of high-growth crops. Significant weight of power tiller helps save on trailing arms and weights.
- High-speed, liquid-cooled diesel engine that resists overheating;
- capacious gas tank with enough fuel for 3 hours of continuous operation;
- Adjustable handles with comfortable rubber pads and ergonomic control levers positioned to the operator’s height;
- 12″ anti-slip tires with deep tread for plowing on any substrate;
- 8-speed transmission with 6 forward speeds;
- integrated halogen flashlight;
- Competitive load capacity. about 0,6 tons.
The single-axial tractor “Centaur” 1081D
Considered to be the improved version of the previous model. It uses a double-clutch that increases by an order of magnitude the service life and power output of the device. Indispensable on heavy and moisture-prone soils, where a ring clutch and improved V-belt drive protects the machine from slippage (in this model, besides the clutch, it consists of two belts B1750). Quite economical in comparison with counterparts: up to half a liter of diesel is used per hour of plowing on average.
- 452-cubic-meter diesel engine with one cylinder and hydro-cooling;
- wear-resistant gear reducer with bevel gear;
- Adjustable ploughshare for plowing around fences and in greenhouses;
- Electric starter for trouble-free starting in freezing weather;
- One metre power tillers with 22 blades;
- Adjustable in 2 planes steering wheel;
- Massive design, so you can do without weights and grousers.
The Centaur 2070 B single-axle tractor
Gasoline single axle farm class power tractor. Able to cultivate up to 2 hectares of land. Good for all terrain: feels good in light and loamy soils, no matter what the weather conditions. Thanks to the worm gearbox, adapted for long hours and dynamic loads. Available with power tillers only. All other attachments, including the pre-implement, have to be purchased separately.
- GM 170F top-valve, 4-stroke single-cylinder engine;
- 3-speed gearbox with reverse mode;
- Rational power consumption. according to the owners’ reviews, the single-axle tractor consumes much less gasoline (up to 900 ml/h) than its domestic counterparts;
- Fail-safe summer and winter manual starter;
- PTO shaft to connect not only to the trailer or cart, but also to active adapters;
- thickened walls of blades (up to 5 mm);
- 10-inch pneumatic tires for traction on any substrate.
Single axle tractor “Centaur” MB-1012
One of the professional heavy-duty series of diesel power tillers. Known on the market since 2017. According to the manufacturer’s recommendations, suitable for holdings up to 3 hectares. With its impressive size and weight, it is quite simple and easy to operate. Thanks to the powerful halogen headlight it can be operated even at night. Compatible with a variety of attachments, such as a 2-crop plow, 8-row planter, used only with heavy-duty power tillers and minitractors.
- modified air purification system. before it enters the engine, it undergoes a 4-stage cleaning through dry centering, oil-contact circuits and 2 sets of metal grids;
- Special “curved” starter with decompression valves in the form of a Z-shaped lever;
- 3-belt drive with a 4-strand pulley on the motor to preserve its motor life;
- 8-way gearbox with option to downshift or upshift;
- Differential locking, localized on each wheel axle;
- Reinforced frame with 4 stiffeners and 5 fasteners;
- 3 PTOs at once: rear pinion, side keyway, and front belt drive.
single-axle tractor “Centaur” 2060D
The medium-duty single-axle tractor equipped with a 4-stroke 1-cylinder DD178 engine with direct diesel injection. Externally, it has a classic red design with a pair of handles and pneumatic wheels. Thanks to the correct weighting of the body and drive units, the single-axle tractor can be used on hilly terrain. Due to the gearbox and the multi-disc clutch the device is well adapted to any ground hardness. Comes with a set of tillage tools that can be used to change the width of the plow, saving you time and minimizing the man-made load on the soil.
- Manual start only;
- 3-speed transmission with reversing function;
- Reduced resource consumption. up to 0.4-0.67 liters of diesel per hour, depending on load;
- 3.5 l fuel tank that needs refilling every 8 hours;
- PTO, working with any attachments;
- pneumatic tires 410 with embossed rubber;
- thickened cutter walls for a longer service life.
Pentavr” power tillers with attachments
Basic delivery set of this series of power tillers includes:
- instruction manual;
- single-axle tractor itself;
- removable tires;
- altimeter (coulter);
- discs for plants protection (not available for all models).
Attached equipment for the “Kentavr” power tillers
A variety of auxiliary attachment adapters are compatible with Kentavr brand power tillers.
- Adapters for cargo transportation. for example, Kentavr trailer 1PMB-0.7 or any other universal;
- Attachments for planting crops. potato planters P-1CU, P-1C, K-1L with wheels for transportation, K-1C and K-1CU; seeders five-row 2BJ-5F for seeding cereals, vegetable 2-row SM-2, STV. 2, 5-row fine grain, 1-3 row chain seeders for garlic and tuber crops;
- tillage equipment. cultivators (inter-row KMO-1.2, solid KN-1), plows (“Kentavr” PNM 1-20, PN-1-20MB), ploughs, ridgers (Arrow-3), harrows, differentials (which are not provided by design) and grousers;
- Devices for haymaking. “Solnyshko” 4-disc rake, rotary mowers (01B, KR-02);
- Auxiliary mechanisms for utility work. shovel blade for snow removal, chopping machine for shredding branches, motor-block woodchopper (only with professional models);
In addition, additional adapters required for re-equipment of power tillers include:
- Couplings. universal and double;
- Adapters. most often come with a seat and a universal hub (type BUM-2);
- Strokers. increase the torque and traction of the unit;
- Basic kits for converting power tillers into minitractors.
Kentavr engine blocks: preparation for work, running-in and maintenance
Before commissioning any Kentavr engine, read the owner’s manual and get it ready for work.
The adjustment of the “Kentavr” power tillers includes:
- Adjustment of the steering column and track width; Correct installation of the clutch bracket (marked on the diagram); Tension of the drive belts. unscrew 4 screws under the engine, move the engine and tighten the nuts. A correctly adjusted belt will hang about 3cm with 4 fingers;
- Correct installation of clutch bracket (as marked on the diagram);
- Brake function check. using the clutch release lever (it is only engaged when the brake is applied);
- Adjustment of steering column and track width;
- Setting the neutral working speed;
- Release of the release lever;
- Changing the throttle to the home position.
After that, start the engine. The process of properly starting Kentavr motor blocks for the first time is detailed in the video instructions.
The “Centaur” power tillage lasts for about 10 hours and consists of the following steps:
- Gasoline (diesel), engine oil and coolant (only for diesel). The manufacturer insists on filling with gasoline AI-92 and lubricant type 10W30 or 15W40;
- To check air pressure in tires;
- Partial load operation, for which the scheme is followed:
At this phase also check that the steering wheel and brakes are in good condition.
After the run-in period, the engine lubricant is changed and the unit is serviced.
How to remove the flywheel on a power tiller Zubr video
Alexander (Adrianus) Not necessary.either the head gasket or the liner gasket is burnt out.
Serega (Shashwat) Yes one of two, either the gasket or the rubber liner seal
Genady (Hadia) O-rings remove the liner and change the gasket head gasket with solvents and fill them with alkaidna emal.
Alexander (Adrianus) There was such a problem before installing new rings should remove the bevel in the block (the place where the liner with the rubber rings is inserted), where the edge is very sharp and the installation of new rings, they can cut off, in my case, the rings sheared even when installed in the factory, after disassembly got cut off parts of the rings, and the leak appeared after a good warm-up engine, that is, in operation, probably did not work valve on the radiator cover, the heated fluid pressure rose in it and drove these rings.
Genady (Hadia) Alexander, put the “can of brake fluid” bottle
Alexander (Adrianus) Genadi, so I wrote that the valve in the radiator cap did not work, the expansion tank (I have a bottle of 0, 5l.) stood! It was just a factory defect, rubbers were cut at the factory during assembly.
Tags: How to remove the flywheel on a Zubr tiller, video
How to Check the Flywheel
The flywheel main failures are cracks and chips in the metal, as well as wear and tear of the magnets. Most often such problems are caused by too frequent use of a power tiller, during which the engine is exposed to mechanical impacts. To know the condition of the node requires complete disassembly, which is better to do with the right set of tools. The main thing in this kind of work is considered to be the puller.
It is better to choose a tool for a specific engine model, but if this is not possible, you can do with a universal version with a large operating range. Check the flywheel, coupling, key, brake and crankshaft by inspecting.
About the structure of power tillers and valves
Moto-blocks. The first ones are more suitable for large and medium-sized machines. The powertrain consists of several main working components: engine, transmission, chassis and controls.
The very understanding of the design of the motoblock is very important, because the correctness of repair and adjustment work depends on it.
Ремонт Мотоблока Кентавр 2070Б 3/Repair of the Motoblock Centaur 2070B 3
- Engine. 2 and 4-stroke motors are available, depending on configuration. At the moment, it is the 4-stroke engines that are most widely used, because they have higher working indicators.
- In addition, engines are divided into diesel and gasoline. The former are most suitable for large-sized units, and the latter. for small and medium-sized power tillers.
For more information on starting the engine on your power tiller, see the following
- Transmission. The torque that is transmitted from the engine to the wheels is done by the transmission. This includes the transmission, gearbox, clutch and differential (on some models).
- Depending on the type of gearbox and clutch not only affects the cost of the walking tractor, but also how these components work.
- Undercarriage. Most power tillers have a pair of different types of wheels. pneumatic or metal, equipped with traction. The running gear is also the frame on which all other elements of an engine, transmission, etc. are mounted.д.
- Control system. All controls on the walking tractor are at arm’s length of the operator.е. On and near the handlebar. These include clutch lever, gear shift and drive change buttons, emergency engine stop, etc.д.
The single-axle carburettor tractor
As for the carburetor, it is part of the engine power system. Acts as a kind of mixer that mixes liquid fuel with air to produce a fuel mixture, which then enters the engine cylinders. Structurally, it looks as follows:
- float chamber;
- Throttle and air flaps;
- mixing chamber;
- jets, etc.д.
This is a description of a standard carburetor. But in different models of motoblocks, such as. Different carburetors may be used, so the adjustment will be different.
The reasons why a single-axle tractor won’t start and how to fix them
There are several reasons why motor equipment does not start when starting. These can include:
- Damage to the carburetor (in power tillers with gasoline engine);
- Faulty ignition/injection devices;
- Low level of lubrication.
When in a motocultivator there are strange changes and its work becomes unstable, first of all check the carburetor. In this important assembly is the formation of the air-fuel mixture (AFC) and metering it to feed the cylinders of the internal combustion engine (ICE). And if the jets get clogged, the fuel system becomes blocked, and the carburetor loses its ability to start the engine. To correct the problem, make repairs of the fuel line, which involves partial dismantling of the carburetor, pump flushing, blowing nozzles through the nozzle for fuel.
Sometimes the reason that a single-axle tractor won’t start is due to malfunction of spark plugs that play an important role in starting up a carburetor engine, or glow plugs that provide diesel engine start. If the ignition devices become wet, which can happen due to the fuel inclusion, they begin to lose the spark. If there is no spark formation, the air-fuel mixture is not ignited and, therefore, the engine does not start. There are various solutions to this problem:
The engine also fails to start if the glow plugs get damaged. The diesel engine ignites the fuel by contact with the hot air that is heated in the cylinder by compression of the piston. This occurs without problems when the diesel engine is already warmed up and the working temperature in it keeps the heated walls of the cylinder. But in cold weather, especially in winter, the engine is heated by the glow plugs and if they are out of order. you can not start the single axle tractor.
If during examination of a carburetor engine or a diesel engine no defective plugs have been revealed, but problems remain, and even accompanied by popping into a muffler, it is necessary to check the efficiency of all devices responsible for the ignitability of fuel. Failure in them can also be the reason that the single-axle tractor does not start. Diagnosis is best made in the service center, where professionals will find the cause of damage and competently conduct repairs.
Motor vehicles won’t start and if the level of lubrication fluid in the motor is insufficient. Some models are equipped with special control sensors, which, in case of a lack of lubrication, prevent the engine from starting. Particular attention should be paid to those machine variants that do not have such sensors. Sooner or later the level of the lubricant mixture will reach a critical value, and if it is not replenished to the norm, it will soon lead to component wear and tear, and as a consequence, engine overhaul.
2 Oct 2015 2 min Uploaded by MotorCraft.UAStarter motorblock St R190 195. MotorCraft.UA Installation of the electric starter on the motor from the Kentavr 10-70
7 Sep 2014 17 min Uploaded by Vladimir KozakTyazh. MotorCraft starter installation. Vladimir trailer for power tiller with his hands, a detailed description Duration: 16:47. SERGEY
Tractors Belarus MTZ-80, MTZ-82, MTZ-82.1, MTZ-1221, 1523, MTZ-892, YUMZ, T-40. Agricultural machinery: ploughs, cultivators, tillers, mowers, seeders
Question: bought a single axle tractor centaur MB 1080d 8 liters.diesel. Started running in. At first everything was fine, but after 10 hours, the exhaust was white. Plugged. Trying to start it the next day went nowhere. Took it to warranty service. After a couple of days they told me what I was afraid of. The gasket on the block was punctured. Another question. I have a clutch release bearing spinning when my power tiller is moving. The locals say it should not turn. Dipstick clearance checked but nothing came out. I argued with the master at the service, so he said that the bearing should rotate and all it rotates. What’s up with who??
Answer: It’s spinning for me and I think it’s spinning for everyone else, too. Therefore, it is a good idea to put a drop of oil on it before each trip.
Question: Do you need to sharpen the knives on the MB 1080 tiller or should I install new ones??
Answer: as far as I know they kind of self sharpen in service.
Question: I need to change the rings when repairing, but where to start so there is less disassembly? single axle tractor centaur MB 1080d diesel. Got a lot of dust and stopped starting right after the run-in.
Answer: are you sure it’s the rings?? Rings usually wear out long and gradually, and the engine gets harder and harder to start. It is very unlikely that the new rings are worn out after the run-in. likely could clog nozzle, bad fuel supply (this already happened because of the gasket in the fuel filter tap). But if you are going to change it: take off the muffler and air filter, valve cover, unscrew the head and take it off, take off the crankshaft counterweights, unscrew the two bolts on the connecting rod and push the piston forward with a stick together with the connecting rod.
Question: I want to buy a single-axle tractor MB 2090d with a 9 litre engine for work.With, what to look for when buying?
Answer: the most important thing is to tighten the bolts fixing the frame to the gearbox, the engine to the frame, the clutch to the gearbox shaft, check the tension of belts, adjust the height of control levers according to the height and therefore re-adjust the clutch and brake, check the length of wheel locking rods and adjust the. check oil levels in gearbox and engine and don’t forget the oil in the air filter, check bolt tightness on the wheels and availability of tools. I recommend to put rubber washers on the ends of all control rods before the stopper with a washer so nothing rattles when you run the engine.
Question: When the new engine is running, you can hear howling. single axle tractor centaur MB 1080d. How to fix?
Answer: I opened up both bearings in the alternator and tensioner, lubricated with lithol. Now it doesn’t howl and runs quieter.
Question: I have a problem with a single-axle tractor centaur 2090d with a diesel engine 9 liters.c, when driving with a trailer it takes to the side (to the right), I’m constantly tweaking with a differential. Maybe someone has had something? Tire pressure is normal.
Answer: The pressure may be normal, but each wheel is different-usually it should be the same. But if that doesn’t help, stop by the vulcanization and inflate each wheel to two atmospheres, try driving on the road and if the wheel steers sideways, then lower the wheel slightly opposite of the steering. The distance from the kingpin to each wheel should be the same! The center of gravity of the MB in the axis of motion is not in the center of the machine itself.
Question: I would like to hear the opinion of people who operate a single-axle tractor centaur 1080d with the engine 8l.with two. three seasons or more. What are their weaknesses, typical failures?
A: Because of the lack of belt protection, the belts wear out faster on almost all models. I’m sure that on all models, sooner or later the wheel release shafts, in the gearbox guide bushings, will start to get jammed because of moisture. Probably because of the lack of grease (if not to lubricate it in proper time of course) the fan belt tensioner bearing may fail. The clutch, its bearing and brake can fail because of improper adjustment (if you stop the single-axle tractor centaur MB 1080 with this brake, its rapid wear is inevitable). Because of incorrect running-in piston rings sit for a season and motocultivator centaur with light loads strongly smoke. Sometimes the hose from the filter to the pump bursts. Sometimes the bolts that hold, frame and control arms, to the gearbox get loose. Double expander cotter pins on rods and everywhere they are often eaten and broken. Sometimes gearbox and engine oil seals can leak because of an overflow of oil (I have not had any). As you can see all this little things in direct dependence on the owner. Serious damage has not yet been and probably can not be because there is almost nothing to break. The transmission is simple and reliable and if from the very beginning all the gears are engaged normally, then you should try to break something in it. The engine is not high-speed, and to break it, you must either not pour oil and water or stop sharply, which is not possible because the transmission of torque to the gearbox is transmitted by belts, and in the case of what they just slip on the sheaves.
Question: When starting the engine on the motorcycle Kentavr MB 2090d 9 liters.With, about the first ten strokes, the engine is like a trojit, after runs fine. I would like to know if all the same or it works only for me? It works when starting up when the engine is cold, it does not work when it is warm. What may be the reason?
Answer: check valve does not hold oil, air is sucked out as a variant. Clogged filter, line. In short, at first strokes there is not enough fuel in the cylinder, after that the pump pumps itself and everything is fine. On a hot start, the fuel does not have time to run off. It runs off in the cold, and the problem. I bet it also gives off white smoke. Try to take the nozzle off and turn the knob before you start the engine until the fuel starts flowing in all directions. and then tighten the nut and start it up.
Question: A Centaur motocultivator is in operation. Every time after I tillage, even 2 hundred square meters, clutch starts to shift again, but it keeps shifting The clutch is still the same after I change the clutch bearing, I put a ring on the clutch and the clutch is still shifted. What can it be??
Answer: The problem is in the locking of the control horns they keep dropping so the clutch is loose. You just make a hole in the strip, put it like a washer, and after tightening the bolts, bend the strip outward.
Question: I ask the owners of motor-block Kentavr 1081d diesel, who has had them for how long and what were the problems with them?
Answer: I have had this model since April 2012. I took the head off and rubbed the valves this summer. I had a leak in the intake. That’s it, didn’t do anything else except check it out. I lubricate the camshaft every time before starting and sometimes while working. There is a plough, 80 cm tiller, disk hoes, potato planter, digger, weeding hoes. With spare parts no problem.
Question: If you connect a rotary tiller to the tiller, you need to pour oil into it and how much or may need to lubricate the chain with solidol I do not know how to do it, and still need to process the garden. I have a single-axle tractor Centaur 2060d. And in the gearbox how to check the oil level?
Answer: If you have a new centaur motocultivator and not normal running-in, I do not recommend to put a mill while. In the gearbox of the tiller just pour 0.5l of the same oil as in the gearbox (TAD-17 or TAP-17).
Question: How reliable is the design of the parking brake on the Centaur 1081d motoblocator, to use it as a working brake?
Answer: The brake grasps it firmly and is able to apply the brakes if you pull the lever very gently and slowly (which is almost difficult). In practice, if you apply the brakes it goes like this: a single axle tractor slows down, but from the shaking is almost impossible to keep the lever in that position and shift just a couple of millimeters leads to a sharp locking of the wheels, tiller engine kicks into the ground and you lift the levers in the air, which, of course, you try to hold on.
Question: tell me if someone changed the oil in the engine and gearbox on the Kentavr MB 1080. How often do you change the oil?? I think every season, starting in the spring to change. If you have changed the oil, what kind of oil did you use??
Answer: advised to change the oil every 50-60 hours of work, change the oil for diesel engines, clean the oil and air filters.
Question: Under the back cover of the box (which is removed to connect the mill) is some kind of rubber (gasket)? Because I constantly leak oil from under the bolts. if there is any under the whole cover or individual bolts?
Answer: there is a gasket for the whole cover, if you do not have a mill and you will not remove the covers, then remove the cover and put it on the sealant.
Question: How do I run the Centaur tiller??
A: Hot running-in of the diesel at idle should be done at all rpm from minimum to maximum. As the diesel engine is poorly heated then at low revolutions appears effect of coking therefore I recommend to do running-in on a hot engine and change from time to time the revolutions, t.е. Do not knock it.
Question: Not for a long time the engine on the motorcycle Kentavr MB 1080d with a diesel engine 8 liters.I don’t like to start in the morning, and if I start it, it starts with great difficulty, as if it is lacking something, it revs up slowly. What can be?
Answer: when the diesel engine is running, check the radiator for bubbles (the gasket is pierced)? if the screws on the fuel injection pump are not loosened (it is leaking)? Maybe you have a clogged fuel line, check everything from the tank to the fuel injector.
Question: When I release the clutch lever, single axle tractor centaur MB 2090d with an engine 9 liters.Starts to shake, then everything is normal. Same thing when shifting on the go. Tell me what’s wrong?
Answer: Shakes when empty, normal with cargo. clutch may be shaky or feet unevenly adjusted!
Question: why is there a bolt sticking out in the center of the gearbox, bearing cap sleeve? What are its functions and why is it there??
Answer: These bolts adjust the axial play and position of the gearbox shaft relative to the other shaft as it wears for proper coupling.
Question: Can you tell me where on the Kentavr 1081d diesel engine the water drains from the radiator? I understand that somewhere down there, but I would like to clarify.
Answer: water drain valve is one in the cooling system (for radiator, block, head). Is it in the lower part of the head (behind the block)?
Question: I am interested in the centaur 2060d scooter the following: in the “clutch” position the clutch bearing should rotate or not? Describe how the brake works in these motorblocks. Personally, I have this problem. When replacing the part on which the clutch bearing is mounted (it has two teeth), I had to do it myself, and it turned out to have a slightly longer ear, on which the lever that comes from the steering wheel is mounted. The result is that in the standard travel of the clutch lever from the clutch to the disengaged position, this part rotates less than it would with a normal ear. And it turns out that in the “clutch engaged” position the release bearing rotates and rattles when it rotates. If you make a gap so that the release bearing does not rotate, when you squeeze to the “unhooked” position, the release does not happen. And in addition there is no brake or again maybe on DO end does not come. How to fix it?
Answer: With the lengthening of the ratchet clutch arm you do not have enough traction. Just re-drilled the linkage hole closer to the teeth of the ratchet. As for the brake. the thick steel ring at the junction is unclenched by the cam, which shaft extends outside the gearbox (this is what most often breaks), and unclenched this ring brakes the pinion (located inside it) of the intermediate shaft. You can check it this way: pull the shoulder of the brake shaft (cam). the shoulder should not turn from its natural position more than 45-50 degrees. If it is not so and the arm rotates freely around the shaft, the shaft is broken and to replace it you need to disassemble the gearbox completely and pull out the intermediate shaft. If you feel a growing resistance when you deflect the arm, you just need to adjust this brake by changing the length of the brake linkage relative to the clutch linkage.
Question: Today I assembled the tiller and there are 2 spare parts. Two metal rods about 35 cm long. With threads on each side of about 5 centimeters. Where to put them I did not understand. Can you tell me what they are from??
Answer: They are screwed into the right and left side of the shafts and tighten with a nut, pushing the half axle with blades against the shafts. If you don’t do this the axles will get loose and the blades will cut into the casing. Remove the half axle with the blades. on the end of the shaft with splines all without exception has a hole with a thread, and here at the end of the axles this hole can not be (it is, on some models, welded solid plug) but it is not difficult to make. These studs hold the half axles better than the bolts that tighten from the side.
Question: How do I adjust the fuel pump levers on my Centaur??
Answer: If the pump is removed, look inside the motor. There you will see a fork that you can move left and right with your hand (finger). Install the fork with the groove in the center (roughly) so that when you install the pump later, the pump rack pin will fall into this groove. Now look at the pump. Set the pump rack with the pin against the mark on the pinion inside the pump. The pin was in the center so that now (when installing the pump on the engine) will fall into the slot of the fork.
Question: In operation single axle tractor centaur 2060d with diesel. I filled the radiator with coolant, screwed a bolt down tight instead of the faucet at the bottom, installed an expansion tank and now noticed a strange thing. The amount of fluid is constantly decreasing. I understand that it is a natural process, but I thought that not at this rate. If the water is boiling you just need to add it to the right amount, because the coolant does not evaporate at these temperatures. Who refills the radiator with how often?? Maybe my power tiller has water slowly going into the crankcase?
Answer: the fluid is probably decreasing due to leakage. Before I poured the brine, my water was not leaking anywhere, as soon as I poured the brine, it started dripping, so look at the connections, especially the expansion tank.
Question: after running-in the centaur motocultivator it is necessary to change the oil in the engine and in the gearbox? Or in the gearbox does not change after the running-in?
Answer: The oil should definitely be changed after the running-in period, because there will be a lot of metal shavings in it. It is important to understand that the engine runs-in faster than the gearbox, because the engine runs all the time and the gearbox only while running. And during the running-in process, the gearbox should be run as evenly as possible in all gears, including reverse, and then drain the oil with shavings and replace it with new. You really shouldn’t overfill the oil seals. they do not last forever.